Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Exploration (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

“Well, I was hoping to impress you with my wit and charm, and by relieving you of the tedious attentions of a body-sprayed man-child.” He smiled and saluted with a shot before knocking it back. And I don’t think I’d have a chance of winning his bet, since I’ve been watching you drink.”

She seemed to mull that over, looking him over as she thought. “Where ye from, anyway? Donegal?”

“You’ve got a good ear,” he replied. “Ardara, in County Donegal. Here as a research fellow at the Pardee School, and when I heard yer own lively accent I said to myself ‘I have to meet her’, because it’s a breath of home to hear a lovely lass speak.”

He took another shot, and examined it. “Well, actually, what I said is Ba mhaith liom a focáil de.” Looking up, he met her eyes and smiled. “Do I have to drink you under the table first?”

"Mm. Well charm ye got in spades I'll give you that," she admitted with a half-smirk, "but we'll see about wit." She winked before looking him over. "Where ye from, anyway? Donegal?"

He was, indeed, from Donegal and Jenny allowed herself a bit of pride at that. She wasn't certain that the school was real, as it sounded an awful lot like he said party school, but that didn't exactly matter did it? It wasn't like she was looking for more than a decent fuck. He was honest, though, about his intentions and that made her laugh. She loved a man who could make her laugh.

"I s'pose not," she admitted. "There's that charm I miss so much that you'll only find in Irish lads." Her fingers brushed over his on the bar while she glanced over to see if Jack was paying attention. Last time she had disappeared he'd been beside himself with worry and grief. Of course, last time she had disappeared it had been for a week and a half. "S'long as you can prove you're worth my time."

John gave Jenny a discrete thumb’s up as she glanced his way. Discrete, so as not to accidentally discourage the man she was talking to. Much as he knew she could take care of herself, he worried when he didn’t know where she was. It was sweet of her to remember.

“Should I be jealous?” Liz asked, lining up for her shot.

“I don’t know,” he replied with a shrug. “Should you?”

She gave him a sidelong glance, then watched Jenny leave with the bearded man. “Probably not.”

There was a crack as she took her shot.

-*-

The door swung open and slammed shut, admitting them to a narrow alleyway between the bar and the neighboring building - a store of some sort, he didn’t really care what. “Part of me really feels like I should be taking you out to dinner first, and negotiating my place or yours.”

He turned, pushing her up against the rough concrete wall His mouth was hot o hers, tasting the bidka wasn’t n her tongue as his hands tugged up her shirt and explored the bare skin beneath. “But you don’t seem like you’re in the mood for that.” He grinned, resting his fingertips on the button of her jeans. “I mean, tell me if I’m wrong. But I think you want me to get these off you and show you just how worth your time I am.”

"Well considering I don't exactly have a place here, it wouldn't be a tough negotiation." Jenny grinned crookedly and pulled him against her. The grin was interrupted by his mouth, hot on hers, and her teeth scraping against his skin. His hands as they explored her ribs and stomach weren't rough and chapped as John's had been for the longest time, but neither were they soft like a man who had never known a day's honest work. They were hard, firm, warm.

"I mean, tell me if I'm wrong," he said, "But I think you want me to get these off you and show you just how worth your time I am."

"Perceptive, you," she teased with a smile and a nibble at his throat. "But some dirty back alley on a chilly evening like this doesn't exactly seem the best place to give my tits the attention they deserve, does it?" She glanced down at the entrance to the alley then back to him. It was still daylight, but the sun sinking behind the buildings had cast them in twilight. It was awfully cold for anything more than a quick fuck; she'd have been happy to show Danny his mistake in this alley, but if her pants were coming all the way off it was going to get nippy.

"Fuck dinner," she said after a moment, shrugging carelessly. "Let's go make yer neighbors jealous, eh?"

Dinner isn’t what I was planning to fuck,” he replied with a wink and a leer, enjoying the way she moved as she tugged her shirt back down. “But yeah, let’s go do that very thing. They’re a couple of joyless holy rollers. They need more jealousy in their lives.”

He hitched his jeans, trying to unbind the erection that strained against them. Then he gestured towards the street with his thumb. “My place isn’t far.”

-*-

There was a sharp crack as Liz sank yet another ball, and John found himself increasingly grateful that he hadn’t wagered anything. The woman was a shark, and by now - had he gambled - his ego would probably have led him into some increasingly unwise wagers. “Seven in the corner pocket,” she declared. “And five in the side.”

He didn’t see how she would be able to do it. But by now, he’d believe she could manage it if she declared she’d put the bloody moon in the corner pocket. “All right.”

Outside, Jenny and the bearded man walked past the windows. She was hanging on his arm, but still discretely flashed her phone as she went past. It was one of her ways of letting him know she was going somewhere. He nodded in response, and she vanished from sight.

-*-

The apartment was a loft on the top floor of an old, converted mill, reached by a juddering old cargo elevator that rattled and screeched up the shaft. He slid the door open, walked down a narrow hall, and unlocked several locks on a stout wooden door. “Not the greatest neighborhood,” he said, swinging it open and stepping aside. “But the reny’s reasonable, which is a bonus for this town.”

The floor plan was open, an architect’s attempt to disguise the relatively small space, with a “living room” staked out by a clean but threadbare couch and loveseat, and a “bedroom” indicated by a raised platform. “Would you like a drink?” he asked, pulling a bottle out of a cupboard. “Or do you just want to know which wall I share with the neighbors we’re gonna make jealous?”

Jenny had sneered when he mentioned that his neighbors were, as he put it, "holy rollers." That life was so far away now it seemed like it hadn't been her it had happened to, though the rosary she had been given at her baptism was still put away in a drawer separate from the gear and the toys. Now all she had for people like them--people like her--was disdain bordering on hatred. That God, if He was even there, was a bully and a coward and not one worth worshiping. He was a child with an ant farm and a magnifying glass, that was all, and His "representatives on Earth" delighted in putting people like her and people worse off than her back down in the dirt where they thought she belonged. They claimed it was God's Will Fuck them! And Fuck Him!

She made some sly remark on the coziness of the rickety old elevator, said she had a cousin once who had lived somewhere similar. Really she was more like a many-times-great niece, being Peter's girl, but she'd been shacked up with Jack for what was it? 40 someodd years now? But Jenny knew she looked far too young to have a grown niece, never mind a grandchild of any number of "greats" so she left it at cousin. The flat was sparse but not uncomfortable, reminding her of how they might have lived had they lived three hundred years later. Nowadays they just called it "student life."

This was far too much thought about the past for her liking.

When he offered the drink, she accepted gratefully. "Why not both?" Jenny asked as she took the glass. "We can find some suspension frame or something to make a nice heavy knockin' against the wall." She knocked the drink back in one go then made to reach for the bottle. Her hand moved at the last moment and gripped him by the shirt, twisting the cotton up in her fist, and pulled her against him into a hard kiss. "Fuck me like you got somethin' ta prove, boyo."

“Why not both?" Jenny asked as she took the glass. "We can find some suspension frame or something to make a nice heavy knockin' against the wall."

He laughed at that, although lust thrilled through him at the thought. “Don’t have one of those,” he replied with a grin. “Just a good old fashioned headboard. But we can probably manage with that,”

She knocked her drink back, and he did the same, and then suddenly he was pinning her against his counter as she grabbed a fistful if shirt and dragged him close. “Fuck me like you got somethin' ta prove, boyo,” she breathed.

“Nothing to prove here,” he replied, tugging at her shirt. His fingers trailed up her smooth stomach as he worked it upwards. “Just a lot to demonstrate.” Fingernails hooked her bra, dragging the fabric over her breasts. He took his time working the seam over her nipples, teasing them with the silken material.

“Got a nice pair here,” he whispered, cupping the soft flesh with a firm grip while his lips played over hers. “I knew they were, but they look even better in my hands than under your shirt.” His head dipped, and he played a wet tongue over one erect nipple. “Taste better, too.”

Pressing her back, making her brace herself on the counter, he caught her nipple with his lips and gently tugged. As he sucked, he circled the other with the ball of his thumb, grinning as he felt it stiffen further.

Jenny grinned as he sucked at her nipple and pressed her against the counter. She braced her hands on the edge before effortlessly sliding up onto it, adjusting to keep his hips between her knees. Her legs wrapped gently around the backs of his thighs and pulled him close, pressing their bodies together. She grinned and ran her hands through his dark hair as he teased her nipples.

It took far more narcotics than the average mortal for her to feel anything, but eventually they would render the same effect. It felt to Jenny as though she could feel every ridge of his fingertips, every taste bud on his tongue, every line in his lips. Her nipples hardened under his touch and she breathed in sharply, clenching a hand in his hair and holding him in place with her legs while one hand slid down his chest. Deftly she unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans, tugging at his waistband to pull him impossibly closer.

"And eh...what exactly else was it you had to demonstrate?" she prompted with a smile. "I *know* what I got. What about you then?"

He caught her wrists with a grin, drawing her hands away from his underwear with a firm pressure. “I figured I had to demonstrate it was worth your time coming back here with me,” he replied, releasing her wrists to trace the line where flesh disappeared beneath her jeans before unhooking the button.

His lips traced the side of her breast and then the line of her ribs, tasting her skin as he slowly lowered himself to one knee. “Now,” he smiled, teasing her navel with his tongue, “I’m quite pleased with what I’ve got.” Teeth scraped lower as he opened her zipper with one hand, then hooked his fingers in her waistband and slowly drew her jeans down over her hips. “Pleased enough to think you’ll be pleased as well.”

His lips and tongue followed her jeans, caressing a hip and inner thigh as he lifted one leg to free it from her clothes. “But fuck if you don’t smell good,” he continued, tracing her smooth mound with his fingertips. “And I’ve been thinking about how you’d taste since I saw you.”

His tongue joined his fingers, exploring her shaven lips. “And,” he added, gently working one finger into her, “I think I want the neighbors hearing exactly how much you like that.”

Jenny's first instinct to having her wrists caught up was to fight, and for a moment she did. But he promised to demonstrate that coming back to his place was worth her time and she grinned. It was always delicious when they felt they had something to prove. Her skin twitched involuntarily as he nipped at her ribs on his way down, ensuring her that he was pleased. Well, thank God for that, she thought sarcastically. She lifted herself an inch or so to help him sneak her jeans over her hips and down her thighs. He lifted one leg to free it from her pants and she brought it back to rest over her shoulder.

"And I've been thinking about how you'd taste since I saw you," he murmured against the skin of her thigh as his fingers traced over her lips.

His tongue joined in as he explored, drawing a soft sigh from Jenny as he worked one finger into her. He wanted the neighbors to hear how much she liked it? She smirked. On the one hand was the idea of scandalizing the good, god-fearing people of Boston. On the other was making him work for her pleasure. Then again...who said she couldn't have it both ways?

"Well, you're going to hafta make it worth it then," she purred. "I'm no liar, you see. I can't just scandalize your neighbors for no reason. You gotta make me scream, boyo."

“Oh, I assumed I’d have to make you scream,” he replied with a smirk, staring up at her as he worked a second finger into her channel. “I’d feel cheated, if you screamed for no reason. I’ve got my pride, after all.”

He began moving his fingers, gently curling and stroking with one while thrusting the other deep. “I mean, even if it fooled them I’d know the difference. And I want them knowing I pleasured a woman in my apartment, not just thinking I did.”

His thumb joined in, gently circling her clit as his fingers stroked deep inside her. “But I do want some feedback. Is this getting you nearer to screaming for me?” His tongue joined in, circling her clit in the opposite direction of the movements of his thumb. “Or this? I sure hope it is, because I really want to taste more of you...”

It had been a while since she'd had someone who truly knew what to do with their fingers. Jenny squirmed on the counter top as one finger curled and the other one plunged deeper. She bit her lip and let her head loll back as his thumb joined in and he asked for feedback. Her mouth dropped open slightly, but in her impatience she pushed his face more firmly into her warm center when he raised it to ask more questions.

"You talk to much," she breathed impatiently, squeezing his head gently between her thighs. "I came here to get fucked, not for the conversation." Jenny gripped his hair to pull his face out from between her thighs and grinned. "Anybody can have a clever tongue. Let me see what you can do with the rest of you, eh?"

He took his time working his way back up her body, letting his weight rest on her just enough that she could feel his bare flesh sliding purposefully over hers. His hands slid over her arms and shoulders as his chest dragged over her belly and breasts. “The rest of me is clever too,” he breathed, letting her taste her juices in his lips and tongue.

His hands slid over her throat, ever so slightly squeezing as he encouraged her to raise her face to his. His tongue patted her lips, exploring her mouth as he pushed her back against the wall. The iron length of his cock pressed into her belly as he moved against her. “You came here to get fucked,” he growled, teeth scraping her lower lip. “And I brought you here do my neighbors could hear me fuck you,”

Gripping her shoulders he spun her, pinning her against the wall once more with his weight. “Think they’ll hear you better like this?” His cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass, grinding his length along her. One hand forced its way between her body and the wall, cupping and squeezing her firm breast. The other slid down, fingers filling her depths once more. “How do you want me fucking you?”

Jenny grinned as he slid his hand over her throat and squeezed. Gently she grabbed his wrist and pressed it more firmly against her throat, longing to feel the bruises form as his tongue pressed into her mouth and his cock pressed against her belly. But he wouldn't; not a whole lot of them did. So far he was all talk and wouldn't that be a disappointment.

Perhaps not.

She crashed against the wall, industrial brick cold and rough against her stomach and breasts, the surgical steel cold in her nipples until one hand slid between her and the wall to grope her. The stranger's shaft was hot against her ass and his fingers warm in her cunt as he filled her, used his body to try and overwhelm her, not knowing that he wasn't showing her anything new. They never did anymore. Still, maybe he could; she'd give him the chance. She bit her lip and rested her forehead against the wall.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded. "Make me feel helpless." She turned her head and looked at him out of the corner of her eye over her shoulder as she pressed herself down onto his fingers. "Make me feel like a child kneelin' at the feet of God."

Last edited:
He didn’t miss the catch in her throat when he gripped her by the throat, and grinned at her request. “Like a child kneelin’ at the feet of God?” he echoed. “Wait here.”

His fingers felt damp and chill as he withdrew them, but it was necessary for his idea. He sprinted to his closet, returning with an old cardboard box and a small fluid-filled plastic bottle. Setting the bottle down, he tossed the box lid aside and drew out a bead-covered rope with a wooden crucifix attached.

“Ma’d murder me if she knew about this,” he breathed, then looped the rope around her neck. “But a dirty lass like you should pray the rosary if you want to kneel before God.” He let the beaded rope dangle between her breasts, leaning into her back as he reached between her legs to catch the crucifix and draw the rosary tight against her skin.

“So you need to pray for grace,” he whispered, uncapping the bottle and letting lube trickle down the cleft of her ass. Then he undid his fly and rocked his hips, coating his cock in the lube. “Pray, and let God hear your pleas.”

His dick was slick in his fist as he positioned his head against her ass. Slowly, tugging on the rosary so it ground against her cunt and tugged at her throat, he pushed himself into her. “Jesus fuck,” he breathed as he felt her sphincter part for his length. “Jesus fuck.”

Well, maybe she could still be surprised. The rosary was longer than most she had seen, and now in the days of mass produced plastic crap she hadn't seen any of its kind in well over a hundred years. It was old, an heirloom passed down for generations...maybe even as old as she was. How fitting for a holy day like this one. She smirked.

"Well then it's a good thing your ma ain't here," she murmured, bowing her head as he looped the rope around her neck.

The beads were cool against her breasts, clumsily carved but worn smooth by time and use. The hands of the faithful had polished them into imperfect spheres and she could feel hundreds of years of prayers seeping into her skin and still they weren't enough to remove the tarnish from her soul as he told her to pray for grace. What little soul she had left. She closed her eyes and took a slow breath as the lube slid down her ass. This God was the god of willing slaves, the god of murderers and thieves and rapists, the god of oppressors and the falsely righteous.

Jenny moaned as his cock slowly pushed into her ass and the beads of the rosary pressed against her clit. This God was no god of hers. She chuckled low in her throat, pushing her hips back slowly, at his repeated expletives.

"Wasn't that the point?" she teased, her voice a low purr as she leaned forward to brace her hands against the kitchen counter. She always had liked the Hail Holy Queen bit at the end best. She bit her lip as she felt the warmth of his stomach against her ass. "Fuck..." She hung her head for a moment, taking the time to appreciate the irony of it all.

“Jesus fuck,” he breathed as he felt her sphincter part for his length. “Jesus fuck.” Then he moaned as she braced her hands in the counter and pushed back, taking him even deeper.

“Wasn't that the point?" she teased in a low, purring voice.

“That... that it was...” he husked, gently tugging on the rosary. He heard her gasp as they slid over her mound. “That’s it,” he groaned, rocking his hips so his stomach pressed tight against her ass.

“Fuck..." she groaned, letting her head hang down as he thrust into her. He tugged the rosary with each heist, pulling the beads over her clit as he pushed into her ass. His free hand slid over her hip and stomach, closing around the beads and tunning up them until they were tight around her throat.

“You’re supposed to be praying,” he breathed, biting her earlobe. “I think... ten Hail Marys?” His fist tightened, making the beads press hard into her skin. “I’ll start you off.”

His hips jerked, driving his cock hard into her ass and her mound hard against the beads. “Hail Mary, full of grace,” he growled, teeth scraping over the back of her throat. He tugged in the rosary, letting her feel the beads tighten against her. “The Lord is with thee.”

He released his grip on the beads around her throat to cup a full breast. “Blessed art thou amongst women,” he husked against her throat, pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast, “and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,”

His hips began pistoning, his cock driving deep into her ass in time with his words. “Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.”

She shivered as he breathed into her ear and nibbled at her earlobe. Jenny closed her eyes and leaned into the rosary as he tightened it around her throat, a ragged moan escaping as he drove his cock into her ass and her clit against the beads, her air supply and circulation slowly dwindling. She bit her lip and tightened her grip on the counter, knuckles turning white as the beads tightened against her throat.

It was a bit of a disappointment, therefore, when he let her go. She had been so close...

"Amen," she gasped, letting her head hang again as he thrust harder into her ass. Jenny tilted her hips back, grinding her clit against the beads and pressing her ass back against him. "Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope." The boy wouldn't be able to last ten Hail Marys and they bought knew it; might as well skip to the end. "To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb." She couldn't say it. Wouldn't say it. She wouldn't invoke the name of Jesus, the name of the avatar of a destructive and pitiless god, on this sacred act.

"O merciful," she gasped, grinding against the beads between her legs. "O loving," her knees were weak. "O sweet Eternal Mother!" Jenny let her head loll back as she came with a cry, her body pulsing around his cock, coating the rosary beads. "Amen!" It was more a gasp than a shout, but it was loud enough to hear. "Amen..." She was left panting, clinging to the counter, waiting for strength to return to her wobbly knees.

His hips bucked rhythmically in time with her gasped words, pushing his cock deeper into her ass with each motion. “That’s it,” he gasped, speech thick with mounting lust. “That’s it. Beg.” In response she pushed back, moaning the words of the Hail Mary as she demanded more of him.

A violent hammering on the wall made him jump. “What is wrong with you?” demanded an outraged voice. “Degenerates!”

In response he rose up on tiptoes, driving Jenny into the counter. “Are you a degenerate?” he husked into her ear. “A filthy sinner?”

Her head rolled back against his shoulder, and she climaxed with a hoarse cry of amen. His own orgasm took him at the same time, his cock pulsing against the inner walls of her ass. “Fuck,” he moaned as his seed pumped into her. “Oh, fuck.”

Spent and gasping, he caught his weight on the counter with shaking arms. More pounding and imprecations came from the neighbors. “So. I think we annoyed them.” He gasped as his cock pulsed lazily within her. “Want to try and really rule them up?”

Jenny leaned against the counter, gasping for breath as the stranger leaned against her back. The counter was nice and cool against her face. She laughed weakly as he speculated that they may have annoyed the neighbors then invited her to further rile them up. She bucked her ass against him to indicate that he ought to let her up, then straightened and reached down for her bag.

"How about a bit of a pick-me-up first, hm?" she suggested, tapping out a few lines of white powder onto the counter and rolling a dollar bill into a tight tube, snorting it up before offering it to him. "And now give me my sin again." Jenny grinned as she pressed herself against him and pulled him down into a deep, needy kiss.

One hand slid down to his and slid his palm up her body, over her breast, to her throat. "Make me scream," she demanded, "then make me stop screaming." She bit his bottom lip gently as she ground against him.

He took the rolled up dollar hesitantly, looking from the line of coke to the woman and back. “Oh, what the hell,” he decided, bending and sniffing it up. The sensation of the powder in his nostrils made him draw several deep breaths, reaching for a sneeze that wouldn’t quite come. But the urge subsided, washed away by a pleasant feeling of alertness and euphoria.

“And now give me my sin again,” she grinned, moulding herself to his body as she kissed him. "Make me scream," she demanded, bringing his hand to her throat and catching his bottom lip with her teeth, "then make me stop screaming."

He didn’t need her body grinding against his to flood him with lust, but it certainly helped. “Should have known you liked it rough,” he breathed, forcing her back against the counter. “You nearly got off when I put that rosary around your neck.” He squeezed, the skin of her throat whitening beneath his fingers. “Didn’t you?”

He rocked his hips, sliding his hard dick over her slick lips. “You want to scream,” he growled, tightening his grip on her throat a little more. “You want to be used, don’t you?” Still squeezing her throat, he caught his dick with his free hand and positioned himself. “I should have just fucked you in that alley,” he groaned, driving himself into her slick cunt. “Just had you, despite what you said.”

Jenny grinned, a little drunkenly, as he put two and two together and forced her back against the counter and squeezed her throat. "I wouldn't say nearly," she taunted, "more like things were finally getting exciting." She laughed, then suddenly stopped laughing as he squeezed harder and slid his length over her lips.

"Who's...using...who...?" she croaked, arching an eyebrow in challenge. With a groan she welcomed him inside her, wrapping her legs around his hips and leaning her weight back onto her hands on the counter. Her walls tightened briefly around him at the idea of being raped in the alley outside the pub, being used and tossed away. It was what she deserved, wasn't it? After all she had seen, all she had done, all the times she had cheated on Jack John? The times he still didn't know about?

"Harder," she rasped, intentionally not specifying whether she meant his grip or his thrusts. "Make me...scream..."

“You... you can try... to scream...” he grunted out, tightening his grip on her throat until the flesh showed white beneath his fingers. “Just try.” His cock throbbed within her as her hands gripped his wrist, straining against his arm. “Just try,” he repeated, voice hungry.

His hips bucked wildly, bouncing her ass in his counter as he drove himself into her. A rational voice in the back of his head said things were getting out of hand, but he could see a wild lust in her expression even as she gasped for breath and it drove him to guck himself even harder in her. Her lips parted, and a strangled sound croaked out.

His hand struck her cheek, making a loud crack echo in the kitchen as her head whipped to the side. “Oh fuck,” he gasped, feeling her clench around his shaft. “You... you liked that... didn’t you?”

His grip slowly tightened around her throat. Jenny could feel her airway constrict, slowly cutting off air and circulation. She grabbed his wrist, more out of instinct than out of want, and he seemed to know that. Instead of obeying the pry of her fingers and letting go, he squeezed tighter, pounded her harder. A strangled cry escaped as he leaned her back, pinning her to the counter by the throat as he bucked and thrust wildly, equal parts pleasure and pain. Lust clouded her eyes even as the lack of oxygen started to dim her vision.

She cried out in ecstasy as the sting of his hand against her cheek broke through the fog of deprivation. Her walls clenched around his shaft and her hands crawled desperately up her arms. Jenny bit her lip when he demanded to know whether she had enjoyed it.

"Fuck...me..." she croaked with an absent sort of grin. Her nails bit into his shoulders, clawing as hard as she could though she could feel her muscles starting to weaken. "You hit...like a girl..." She snickered, a weirdly gargled sound through the crushing of her windpipe, in an effort to goad him into hitting her harder. It was what she wanted. What she deserved. And only further proof that a man was nothing but an animal waiting for an excuse. Jenny felt the wriggling, panicked tickle of the lotus blossoming in her chest again as she moved closer to unconsciousness, to strangulation, to being completely and utterly used.

“Like... like a girl..?” The words tangled up with coke fizzing in his system and the adrenaline from fucking her rough. A hot emotion surged up through him, something akin to rage, making him want to show her exactly what he could do.

Hands wrapped around her throat, he jerked her back against his chest. “Would a girl fuck you like this?” he barked, driving hard into her. He twisted her slightly, slamming her cheek and ear into the countertop with an audible thump. “How about that?”

He leaned his weight into his arms as he pounded into her, his grip turning the skin beneath his fingers white. “Fucking... slut!” he snarled. “You’d have... have spread for me... in that alley. Wouldn’t you?” He raised one hand and brought it down in her cheek, making her head bounce. “Wouldn’t you?

He slammed into her harder, scraping her face across the counter with each thrust. “Fucking... slut!” he barked out in time with his motion. “Fucking... cock-hungry... whore!” Then he roared in triumph as he climaxed, pumping his cum deep into her helpless body.

Back
Top Bottom