Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Exploration (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

The trio tumbled off of the elevator together, right into a very surprised man in a suit. Jack invited him along, causing Jenny to pout. She leaned her chin on Trish's shoulder as she reached up under her sweater and unhooked her bra.

"Oh but Jack," she whined, then slid her hands up to Trish's breasts. "She's too yummy to share." She caught Trish's earlobe between her teeth, enjoying the feel of the girl shivering in her grip, before tugging her and her husband both down the hallway. The startled, scandalized businessman for his part stared wordlessly after them and had to call the elevator back.

"Oooh your daddy's got money, doesn't he sweetheart?" Jenny strutted about the suite, looking around. She was going to destroy her. She pulled the sliding glass door open so that the balcony would be accessible, just in case, then spun on her heel to look at the girl.

"Well, this'll never do." Stepping forward, she pulled Trish's sweater off over her head before pulling her into a deep kiss. Her hands slid down to her ass, slowly pulling down the zipper on her skirt.

“[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Oooh your daddy's got money, doesn't he sweetheart?" Jenny strutted about the suite, looking around.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“He’s a banker,” Trish giggled. “Or... a stockbroker. Something with money.” Another giggle. “Over my head.” Then she squealed and jumped as John cupped her ass with both hands and squeezed.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Money, hm?” he murmured, grinding against her rear as he nipped her neck. There was a hissing sound as Jenny opened the door. “Must be nice.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Mm-hmm,” Trish breathed, leaning back into him.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]"Well, this'll never do." Stepping forward, Jenny pulled Trish's sweater off over her head before pulling her into a deep kiss. She groaned into the kiss, pressing into Jenny, hands tugging at her t-shirt. Jack ran his hands up her back and eased the unhooked bra over her shoulders as Jenny she unzipped her skirt.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Oh... oh God,” Trish moaned as Jenny slid the skirt down, shivering at the feel of her hands on her bare thighs. Then she moaned again as Jack cupped her breasts.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Got some nice tits, don’t you?” Jack asked, pinching her nipples. “Bet you want Jenny sucking them, don’t you?”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Y...yes...” Trish moaned.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Jack pinched her nipples harder, drawing an outraged squeak from the girl. “You can do better,” he grinned. “Ask her to do it.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Please,” Trish whined, arching her back. “Please... Jenny. Please... suck my, my tits.”[/BGCOLOR]

Jenny's tongue forced its way between Trish's lips and she allowed the girl to take off her shirt. The cool metal of her nipple piercings--a relatively recent addition she certainly hadn't heard John complain about--pressed against hers as Jenny trapped her between her and Jack's bodies. Her husband's hands ran over young, nubile breasts while Jenny slid her skirt down.

"Got some nice tits, don’t you?” Jack asked, pinching her nipples while Jenny shimmied out of tight leather pants. “Bet you want Jenny sucking them, don’t you?” Of course she did, but he made Jenny grin when he punished her for not being assertive enough and demanded that Trish ask her directly.

"Sweet little thing," Jenny murmured, smiling at Jack over her shoulder before starting to kiss downward. "Even uses all her please and thank yous and everything. Who says kids today are rude?"

Gradually Jenny made her way from Trish's lips, over her throat, across her chest, down to capture one nipple between her lips. The tip of her tongue flicked over the rosy pink bud before she closed her lips around it and sucked gently. At the same time, one of Jenny's hands gripped her hip firmly while the other slid down. Her fingers pressed against the white silk, rubbing Trish's clit lightly through the thong.

"Naughty girl," Jenny murmured around her breast. She kissed her way over to the other one and slowly licked her nipple before capturing it as she had the other one. "Panties like this, someone might think you wanted to get fucked. Mmmm and you're already so wet." She slipped her fingers into Trish's underwear to punctuate her point. "Jack?" She looked up with her eyes to meet her husband's over Trish's shoulder. "Should we show her what we do to naughty girls in slutty panties?" She grinned and slowly ran her tongue over her nipple again.

“I think we should,” Jack agreed, steering the two women towards the leather couch in the suite. Jenny took a seat, arms across the back and legs spread wide, displaying herself. There was a hungry look of anticipation in her moss green eyes.

“What... what do I do?” Trish asked.

Jack gripped her hair and pushed. “Down on your knees,” he instructed, positioning her between Jenny’s spread thighs. “Naughty girls in slutty panties,” he growled into her ear as he knelt behind her, “have to get Jenny off.”

“How?” Trish replied, voice uncertain.

Jack pushed her forward, letting her lips touch Jenny’s belly. “You’ve got a mouth,” he replied, fumbling with his pants. “And fingers.” He eased his cock out, and grinned at the gasp she uttered when it rested against her ass. “Do it right, and we return the favor.”

“But...” age yelled as his hand cracked against her ass.

“Unless,” Jack added, caressing the cheek he’d just struck, “you like doing it wrong...”

Jenny waited impatiently while Jack explained to Trish what was expected of her. Too much talking. Bored. Leaning forward, she gripped a fistful of her hair at the scalp and pulled her face into her smooth-shaven slit.

"Lick it," she demanded in a low growl, holding her head in place. "Lick my clit the way you like yours licked. Finger me while you eat me out, and maybe we'll let you get off too." She grinned at Trish's involuntary groan when Jack's hand cracked across her ass again. "I hear naughty girls in slutty panties love a good, hot cock."

"But..." Trish looked up at Jenny then winced at the displeased expression. Between licks she pressed on. "But Jesus..."

"Oh don't worry about him, darling." She exchanged a grin with her husband over her head. "Jack's not gonna take your virginity. Promise. Now enough backtalk, or he will." Jenny leaned back and groaned as Trish's finger and tongue alternated in a steady rhythm. Slowly she pressed her hips up against Trish's hand as the girl relaxed into it.

Jack’s palm cupped Trish’s mound, one finger gently pressing against her clit as he watched her lapping at Jenny. The girl moaned, arching her hips against his touch. “There you go,” he grinned, pulling the lacy fabric of her panties to one side. “Use two fingers, though.” He stroked a finger along her slit, then carefully pushed two fingers into her. “Like this.”

Trish whimpered at the invasion, throwing her head back and gasping as he buried fingers in her channel. “Uh-uh,” he chided, gripping a fistful of blonde hair and pushing her mouth back down to Jenny’s pussy. “Put that mouth back to work.” He hooked his fingers, pressing them against the soft flesh of her inner walls. “Eat her out.”

Trish complied, tongue and fingers moving with more enthusiasm and skill. Her free hand, the one not plunging into Jenny’s pussy, slid up to tentatively cup a breast and gingerly toy with a nipple piercing. “There you go,” Jack told her. “Use that tongue the way she told you.”

Releasing her hair, he slid his hand along her back and worked at his jeans. When they opened he gripped his cock and slid it along the cleft of her ass. “Do a good enough job,” he added, grinding against her as his fingers worked in her, “and maybe she’ll let let me fuck this tight ass of yours.”

Jenny groaned and let her head fall back when Jack pushed the girl's face into her pussy. She loved it when he got rough with sweet young things like her. One hand rested encouragingly on Trish's wrist when she toyed with her nipple; now she was starting to get it. She exchanged a hungry look with her husband over the girl's head as he rubbed his cock against her ass and worked his fingers in and out of her tight young cunt, teasing the possibility of fucking her equally tight ass.

"Not yet," she murmured. Jenny reveled in the attention for a few seconds longer before pushing Trish back. The girl landed in Jack's lap and she looked dazed and a little hurt and confused. "Stay," she commanded, pointing at them. "Both of you."

She disappeared around the sofa for a moment, back to the door where they'd let their bag drop. After a moment's digging she found what she was looking for: a double-ended dildo fitted into a strapon. One end slid easily into her soaked slit and she sighed, taking a moment to hold it still enough to grind against it before fastening the straps as they were supposed to and reappearing. She didn't sit back down.

"Get up," she snapped, reaching down to grip a handful of blonde hair and twisting it around her fist. Trish whimpered in pain, but stood as she was told to do while Jenny held the girl's back against her chest again, free hand toying with one breast. "Gotta get your cock wet first," she said over the girl's shoulder to her husband. "Don't imagine she'll be too keen on round two if you go in dry, will she?" Tightening her grip on her hair, she pulled Trish to bend at the waist to a 90 degree angle. "Suck him off," she commanded, "and if you're good, and do it properly, he'll make you cum while he fucks you." She kissed her cheek, then slapped it, before transferring ownership of Trish's top half to Jack. Jenny gripped the girl's hips and kicked her legs slightly wider before sliding the strapon into her tight virgin cunt. "It's not a man, see," she assured her as she watched the girl's bare pussy stretch around the thick dildo. "You're a virgin yet. Loopholes, love." She laughed and slapped her ass before gripping both hips again and thrusting hard, forcing the girl's head down onto Jack's cock.

Trish whimpered with shock and a shameful hunger as Jenny forced the dildo into her. It was bigger than the one she used at home, stretching her with an intensity that was bordering on painful. Bordering on, but not quite there - like the rough handling she was getting from this English couple. She felt like she should hate it.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]It's not a man, see," Jenny laughed, slapping her ass hard enough to sting. Trish yelped around Jack’s cock. "You're a virgin yet. Loopholes, love."[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Always loopholes,” Jack laughed, using the rhythm of Jenny fucking their toy to push his cock deeper into her throat. “Like, this is a man...” he rocked his hips, watching her eyes widen as her throat stretched around his head, “but I’m not in your sweet little cunt, so it doesn’t count either.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Trish made some sort of sound as Jenny drove into her again, making her throat squeeze his head. “That’s it,” he purred, tangling his fingers in her blonde hair. “I think you’ve... had some practice... haven’t you..?” He looked up. “Our little toy here’s had some practice sucking cock, love. I don’t think she’s an innocent little thing at all.”[/BGCOLOR]

"You don't?" Jenny feigned shock as they spitroasted the sanctimonious little slut. "But she was so pure, so devoted to her Savior." She twisted Trish's hair around her fist and jerked it to force her to look up at John while she pounded her harder. The other hand slid to her clit, teasing it as she took her pleasure from the girl. She leaned down to bite her shoulder, hard, leaving a bruise before whispering in her ear, "Jesus doesn't save unrepentant whores like us."

Jenny kissed her temple before leaning up again and kissing her husband deeply. "If you think your cock's wet enough love...?"

Trish whimpered, Shane from Henny’s words and the stinging pain of her bruised shoulder mingling with the pleasure of the dildo stretching her and the taste of Jack’s cock mingling to drive her to climax. She moved on the dildo and Jack’s dick, craving more, and moaned with infer as Jack and Jenny kissed next to her. “[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]If you think your cock's wet enough love...?"[/BGCOLOR]

“It is,” Jack laughed, and Trish whined as he pulled her off the thick rod she still clenched around. He spun her and pushed her into Jenny’s lap, sliding her back down the dildo. “Let my wife taste me on you,” he ordered, gripping her hair and pushing her against her. His breath was hot in her ear, and his chest was hard against her back. “Show her how much of an unrepentant slut you are.”

Trish’s kiss was hesitant at first, just a flutter of lips on lips. But Jenny moved beneath her, and the dildo pushed up into her, and there were hands sliding over her skin and she’d never imagined another woman’s body would feel so good. Her fingers slid over Jenny’s throat and face to tangle in her hair as she explored her mouth with her tongue. “Oh... oh God...” she whispered.

Then the weight of Jack’s naked chest pressed her hard into Jenny, and Jack’s hands gripped her bare ass as his slick hard shaft ground against her. She cried out as his head pushed into her, a feeling of mingled pleasure and pain that tore a low keening sound from her throat as her nails dig into Jenny’s shoulders. “No... please...” she sobbed out. “I... I can’t...”

“You can,” Jack replied, slowly pushing in deeper. She sobbed at the feeling, achingly tight, almost uncomfortably full of dildo and cock. “You can,” he repeated, “and you will.” She cried out again as she felt his stomach against her ass, his full length buried in her. “And you want to. Don’t you?”

Her response was a whimpering sound, and he slapped her ass with an audible crack. “You ant to take it, don’t you?”

“...yes...”

He slapped her ass again. “You want us both fucking yes, don’t you?”

“...yes...”

“Say it,” he demanded, slapping her ass and then grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair. “Say you want to be fucked in both holes like a filthy unrepentant slut.”

"Oh God please..." Trish moaned, tears pricking her eyes.

"God won't help you now," Jenny snarled, slapping her face sharply. She loved it when they cried. "Say it!"

"I..I want to be fucked," the girl stammered, dropping her head to Jenny's shoulder. Her tears fell onto her shoulder even as she kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. "I want to be fucked in both holes like the filthy slut I am."

Jenny smirked. "A filthy slut you may be," she said before grabbing her chin and turning her to meet her eyes, "but you're an obedient whore. And that deserves rewarding. Don't you think, love?" She glanced over her shoulder at Jack before kissing her deeply.

Jenny leaned forward slightly to pull Trish's knees onto the couch, then grabbed those luscious thighs behind the knees. Carefully she maneuvered to her feet. As she stood she kept Trish's thighs parallel to the floor and hooked her arms beneath them, cradling the backs of her knees in the crooks of her elbows while Jack supported her ass.

"Mmmm that's a good girl," Jenny groaned, pushing her hips forward as they raised then lowered Trish onto them. The other end of the dildo pushed into her and rubbed against her clit each time they brought her down on the thick rods. "But this time, you have to ask nicely before you cum. Understand?" She kissed her throat while the girl's fingers played with the metal bars in her nipples and she moaned. Jenny bit her throat sharply. "I asked you if you understand."

"Y-yes ma'am," she groaned, leaning back against Jack's chest as his cock filled her ass again.

“What do you understand?” Jack asked, flexing his thighs to push up into Trish’s bottom. She gasped at the sensation, which didn’t shock him - he could feel Jenny’s favorite toy rubbing against his cock through her walls. But there was a game being played here, after all. So his teeth dug into her shoulder, hard enough to draw a squeak of pain and leave a bite-shaped bruise. “I said, what do you understand?”

“That... That I’m an... an obedient whore...” Trish moaned, tugging at the silver bars piercing Jenny’s erect nipples.

Jack flexed his thighs, pushing his cock into her ass again. “What else?” he demanded, scraping his teeth over the back of her neck.

“That...” Trish whimpered sliding one hand over his face to grip the back of his head. “That I... I have to ask... to... to cum...”

“That’s a good whore,” Jack grinned, squeezing her into Jenny so he could take a kiss from his wife’s lips. “Isn’t she, love?” His lips slid over Trish’s cheek, and then her tongue was slipping between his lips as her hand tightened in his hair. He pushed into her again, letting her sweat-lubricated back slide over his chest. “Maybe I’ll cum in you.”

Trish moaned at the suggestion.

“You have to ask,” he whispered in her ear. “You have to make me want to cum in you.”

“Please,” she moaned. “Please cum in me.”

She squeaked again as he bit her earlobe, tugging at the gold hoop she wore. “Do better. Make me believe you want my cum in you.”

“Please,” she gasped. “Please... cum in me... in my ass.” She bit her lip, fighting down a building climax.

“Do better,” he demanded.

“Please... please... fill my ass... like... like the good... good whore... I am...”

“Beg her,” he demanded, nodding at Jenny. “Convince her to let her husband cum in your ass.” He tugged the earring again. “Or I’ll pull out, and make you watch me fuck her while you can’t cum.”

“That’s a good whore,” Jack grinned, squeezing her into Jenny so he could take a kiss from his wife’s lips. “Isn’t she, love?”

"The best we've had in a while." Jenny grinned back and let the kiss over Trish's shoulder linger. "I wonder how good she is at begging though?"

One hand slipped lower while Jack made the girl beg for his cum. Jenny pressed a finger against her perineum and slowly rubbed in a small circle while her lips wandered from Trish's neck to her collarbone and down to her breasts. She felt her clench and fight against it while gasping pleas between breaths, which was impressive with one cock in her ass, another in her pussy, and Jenny's fingers in between.

"Beg her," Jack demanded, nodding at her. "Convince her to let her husband cum in your ass." He tugged at the earring again. "Or I'll pull out, and make you watch me fuck her while you can't cum."

It was tempting not to allow herself to be convinced. But Trish ran her fingers through her hair and looked down at her with wide, pleading eyes. She'd always been a sucker for doe eyes. She'd give her a fair shot.

"Please," she gasped, pulling Jenny up into a hard kiss. "Please...let him cum...in my...ass. Oh God..please...!"

"You think you deserve it?" Jenny asked as she thrust up into her again. "You think you deserve my Jack's cum?"

Trish nodded frantically. "I've been so good for you..."

She slapped her sharply, drawing a yelp and another desperate fight against the building orgasm. "Wrong," she snarled. "There's nothing you can do to deserve it. Beg me to let him fuck you like you've earned it." It was a perversion of the message she'd taken from church as a child: nothing you do will be good enough to deserve God's love. Maybe Trish would draw the parallels in her more sober moments.

"Please Jenny," she cried. "Please let him cum inside me! Let him fuck me as hard as he wants! I just...I need it!"

Jenny pressed her fingers a little more firmly against her perineum as she fucked her and put on a pensive face. "Was that good enough for you, my love?"

By now, it really didn’t make a difference if her pleading had been “good enough” or not. Jack drove into Trish hard, a guttural sound of pleasure ripping from his throat as he climaxed. Trish followed him - or had she climaxed first? - moaning and whimpering as her hands tightened on Jenny’s shoulders and her cunt tightened on Jenny’s toy. Her head thrashed with each whimpered cry, hips rocking as she slid up and down the dildo that filled her.

“Oh... oh God...” Trish based out as she slowly came down from her peak. Her sweat slick body pressed into Jenny. “That was... was...”

John gripped her hair, tugging just hard enough to pull her back up onto her knees. “What makes you think you’re done?” he told her, watching her gasp as his softening dick slid from her ass.

“But, but...” Trish protested, legs wobbling as John dragged her to her feet.

“No buts,” he interrupted, slapping her ass and pushing her to her knees before his wife. “I didn’t hear Henny get off. Do something about it.”

“I... I can’t...” Trish protested, then gasped as John reached down and slapped her ass.

“You look like a clever little slut. Figure it out.”

Jenny wasn't quite so gentle as her husband. The fake-purity slut had cum--again--without asking and left her unsatisfied. She struck Trish hard across the face, leaving a mark and bringing tears to her eyes. She didn't care. She grabbed a fistful of perfect blonde hair and forced the dildo into her mouth, ignoring the choking noises. She would learn how to deep throat a cock or she wouldn't. Simple as that.

"Perhaps she's a wicked slut after all," she snarled, forcing the dildo to the hilt. It moved inside her, pulling a groan from her lips, but there wasn't quite enough resistance as there was when she was fucking her properly. "Doesn't ask permission to cum... Clearly likes her own taste... God punishes the wicked, Trish. He punishes the disobedient, the vainglorious."

Jenny pulled the dildo from Trish's throat and threw her onto the carpet. She followed like a lion falling onto its prey, pinning the girl to the floor and fucking her hard. Finally, with the other end of the dildo caressing her g-spot (God what a discovery that had been!), Jenny began to climb to that peak.

"You like this, don't you, you filthy slut?" she growled. Trish sniffled and nodded, tears of shame mingling with the pain of the unfamiliar. She leaned up and kissed the older woman desperately, cupping her cheeks with both hands. Jenny took one hand and guided it gently beneath the harness. "You've known all along..." She moaned and hung her head for a minute when Trish began to rub her clit. "He doesn't give a shit about you... About any of us... Never did..." She panted and bit the girl's throat. "Now you're free."

"Thank you..." Trish whispered, leaning up to kiss Jenny again. "Oh please Jenny cum for me. Please...I want you so badly..."

It had been a while since a girl had whispered to her so tenderly while she was fucking her into oblivion. Trish would regret the whole thing in the morning, but Jenny didn't care. What she cared about was here and now, the Divine Feminity shared between them. The vicious, vindictive hatred for the God of Men who had enslaved her for all these centuries. Jenny drove the dildo hard into Trish, all the way to the hilt, one final time as she came around the other end. A deep, foreign part of her loved this girl in this moment more than she had any man. Men were trash, made to be bent to her will. Nothing more. A light on Trish's eyes held a deep, unspoken understanding. An agreement. They shared a long, tender kiss before Jenny pulled out.

"You ought to get cleaned up," she said, unstrapping the harness and sliding the dildo out of her still gently convulsing cunt. The moment was gone, along with the deep part of her she had already forgotten, and all she was left with was contempt for the little slag. "Your friends will start to miss to." She grabbed the nearest cloth--Trish's long forgotten sweater--to wipe off the sweat and fluids.

"But...I... You..." Trish had not forgotten that primordial understanding that had peaked out from behind Jenny's eyes.

"We've got plans. Bars to crawl, parties to attend." Jenny tossed the sweater toward her and started shimmying back into her painted-on pants.

"I could come with you," the girl offered meekly. She winced when Jenny barked a short laugh.

"You couldn't keep up. Besides," she pulled on her shirt and began packing away the toys, "I require obedience. You're lucky you were a virgin or I'd have beat the shit out of you. Go back to your party, girl. They're more your speed." With nothing more than a glance at Jack, she slung the bag over her shoulder and left.

In the elevator, Jenny kissed Jack. "Dear husband," she announced, "I begin to feel the edges wearing away and giving quarter to a creeping sobriety. Where to next?"

“Dear wife,” John laughed, kissing her back, “sobriety is overrated - most of all on this day of all days.” He checked his watch, an old pocket-watch he’d taken a fancy to a century ago, and kept in good repair ever since. “It’s still too early for the party, so we’ll need to make our own fun. Let me see...”

In contrast to the watch his phone was brand new, a sleek thing of chrome and glass that he’d taken a fancy to about a week ago and rescued from the store. He tapped the screen, chewing his lip as he did. “You’re clearly in a mood, though. So... how about Saint?”

He looked up from the screen and winked. “I flagged it earlier as a possibility. It’s got three reviews and half a star on Yelp, and multiple arrests for bar fights and general brawling. Oh, and it’s in a bad neighborhood. Should be good for some cheap drink, and a punch up or your favorite drinking games.”

Tucking the phone away, he dug out a salt shaker that was still half full of something that wasn’t salt - a tribute to Hunter and Johnny both. Tapping a pinch into his palm, he sniffed it up before talking out another pinch and offering it to Jenny. “Either way,” he laughed as the coke hit his blood, “You need a pick me up. Am I right?”

The elevator door dinged and slid open. Two of Trish’s friends, bubbly young things that he’d love to fuck hard while Jenny watched, stared at them. “Hey,” he said, stepping out. “I suggest checking your girl’s Instagram. Very educational.”

He shrugged at Jenny as the door closed. “What can I say? She needs to learn password security.”

Jenny craned her neck to look at Jack's screen, then grinned. "Sounds like my kind of place."

She had just taken a bump when the elevator door dinged, revealing two of the girls they'd seen at Trish's party. Jack suggested they check out her Instagram, causing Jenny to laugh and slap one of them on the ass as they passed. Oh he was wicked!

It was early yet, so Saint wasn't exactly packed. Trish had taken up most of their afternoon, and at 6pm likely the only reason it was as busy as it was was because of the holiday. Jenny wasted no time downing her first three Red Bull and vodkas in an effort to chase away the sobriety before ordering several Four Horsemen and knocking them back one after another. That was enough to get her back into a partying spirit and looking for a fight. Fortunately the fight came to her when a man already in his cups sidled up next to her.

"You're knockin' 'em back pretty quick for a girl so little," he commented with a crooked smile.

Jenny returned the smile and cocked an eyebrow. "Big talk for a pussy who drinks Bud on Saint Patrick's Day," she returned. "Frozen, watered-down gnats piss, that."

"Fuck you!" he spat. "Can't go hard all at once. You'll be passed out before 9, bitch."

She jutted her chin out. "Bet you a blow job right there on the dance floor that I can drink you under the table."

Saint was exactly what the doctor ordered, a delightful palate cleanser of a dive. Clean enough not to make the skin crawl, seedy enough to have atmosphere. The kind of place many of his shipmates would have dismissed as “high-falutin” back in his pirating days. But it would do. It would do quite well.

Jenny set to with a will, hammering back vodka with a vengeance and baiting her trap. He, on the other hand, kept it to beer. Not that he needed to avoid getting drunk, since he was sure he’d need a few gallons of straight alcohol for that, but because he didn’t want to steal Jenny’s thunder. So he sipped his beer and shot a few games of pool against a pretty brunette who proved to be a bit of a shark, and waited.

Someone took the bait. Someone always took the bait.

“Blow job in the middle of the floor?” the mark laughed. “You serious?” He eyed Jenny over, then nodded. “Right, you’re on.”

“You think that’s a good idea, Danny?” The bartender asked.

“Fuck, yeah,” he replied. “Set ‘em up. Vodka shots, straight up.” He watched, gloating, as the bartender set up six shot glasses and filled them. Then he picked one up and knocked it back. “Your turn,” he declared, slapping it back down. “Unless you wanna just give up and blow me now.”

The one who finally bit was some obvious bit of Southie trash. She was honestly surprised he'd forgone the Ed Hardy, though he did reek of Axe. The bartender, to his credit, tried to talk Danny out of it. Smart man had been watching her and already had a feel for what she was capable of. Danny, however, was determined. This would be fun.

"Your turn," he declared, slapping the first shotglass back down onto the bar. "Unless you wanna just give up and blow me now."

"Well hold on there...Danny, was it?" She didn't give a shit what his name was. "What do I get if I win?"

He smirked. "Whaddya want, sweetheart?"

Jenny pretended to think, crossing one leg over the other knee and bouncing her foot. "If I win, you leave with me and I get to do whatever I want to you."

Clearly he thought he'd struck gold in a win-win situation. "Yeah?" She nodded. "Fine by me. Get to it!"

Jenny hardly broke eye contact as she threw back all three of her own in one go. "'Nother round, please," she shouted over the music, pushing Danny's remaining shots toward him. "Sure you wanna do this, boyo?"

John idly chalked his cue, shaking his head as he watched Jenny toy with... Danny? Had he heard that right. Whatever his name was, the poor bastard had no idea what he was getting into.

“Hey. Your shot.” The brunette - Liz - tapped her foot impatiently.

“Sorry,” he replied, turning his attention to the table. “Just watching the floor show.” He walked around, considering the angles.

“Yeah?” She replied. “Don’t blame you. I just can’t figure out who I want to win.”

“Really?” Leaning over, he took a shit - four ball in the corner. Nothing fancy, but it set him up nicely. “Why?”

“I wouldn’t mind watching the redhead blow someone,” Liz replied. “Bet she’d look hot, doing it. But I’d love to see Danny get his ass handed to him.”

-*-

“Fuck yeah, I wanna do this,” Danny smirked, staring at her tits as the bartender poured the next rounds. Grinning, he knocked back his next two shots. “Don’t you go and pass out when you go down, though, cause my cock’s gonna taste real good as a chaser.”

He watched her knock back her own shots, and signaled for the next round. “Unless you don’t mind me fucking you whike you’re unconscious.” He swallowed a shot and slapped the glass down, then picked the next one up. “That what I get if you’re too drunk to blow me? I just fuck you balls deep, any way I want cause you can’t say no?”

Jenny tossed back shot after shot. Nothing was touching her. She would probably need the whole bottle just for a buzz, but Danny didn't need to know that. A growling, searing hatred wrapped around her heart as he threatened to rape her while she was unconscious. Fucking typical man. She knocked back another shot and slammed the glass down.

"You'll wake up the next morning missing your cock," she snarled. She was going to enjoy taking him out back and fucking his arse bloody.

Two rounds later, Jenny laughed. "Y'know for someone with such a mouth you're not too good at putting it to much use," she taunted. "Here, son. I'll make it a tad easier for you, shall I?" After slamming back her last shot, she laid a line out on the table before snorting it up and rubbing her nose hard. "There. Oughtta make it easier, hm?" She grinned. "Or d'ye give up yet?"

John racked up the balls, then glanced over at the bar in time to see Jenny doing a line of coke. Well. This was getting serious. “You want to break?”

“Go ahead,” Liz replied, gesturing at the table. “Way I’m kicking your ass, you could use the help.” She watched the bar as well while he lined up his shot. “Think it’s the drugs?”

“What?” John laughed, smoothly stroking the cue ball. There was a clatter as the balls exploded away from each other. “You kicking my ass?”

“No, her.” She gestured at Jenny. “I’ve never seen anyone drink that much before, without even slurring.”

-*-

“No, I don’t fucking give up,” Danny snapped, groping for his next drink. “I’m gonna...”

“Why don’ ye piss off, Danny?”

The speaker was a bearded man in jeans and a polo shirt, speaking with a touch of a brogue. Danny glared up at him. “What?”

“I said,” the newcomer replied, speaking slowly and enunciating in an exaggerated manner, “why. Don’. Ye. Piss. Off?” He grinned, winking at Jenny. “The lady here clearly wants a man ta drink with, no a wee little boy reekin’ o’ Axe an’ desperation.”

“I’m gonna kick your ass,” Danny growled, staggering to an upright position.

“Yer welcome ta try,” the newcomer replied with a grin. “Ye kin embarrass herself in front o’ th’ lady now. Instead o’ when ye can’t get it up fer her later.”

"Oh well aren't ye the knight in shining armor." Jenny raised her eyebrows a little and swiveled on her bar stool to face the stranger. She would sometimes grudgingly admit that she had a soft spot for Irishmen, moreso whenever they ran into each other outside of Ireland. It cured the homesickness just the smallest bit. Now an Irishman on Saint Patrick's Day, in Boston, seemed to be the perfect combination. "Go on then, Danny Boy," she goaded with a half-smirk. "Kick 'is arse and I yield; ye'll get your blowjob." Behind Danny's back she winked at the stranger. They both knew there was no way Danny was going to get more than one swing in.

Danny heaved himself upright, but swayed slightly on the spot as he tried to focus. Jenny laughed.

"Go on then," she said, "give 'im a free shot; not like he'll do much damage either way."

Danny snarled and didn't wait for the newcomer to agree. He swung once, twice, three times, missing each time. He blinked hard, knowing he must've aimed properly. The newcomer was back several feet from where they'd started. He snarled and spat.

"Fuckin' coward!"

“Coward?” laughed the newcomer. “Boyo, you’re so drunk you don’t even know what’s going on.”

Danny swing again, staggering forward as he did. The other man laughed, then stepped in and sank his fist into Danny’s gut. Danny gagged, air exploding from his lungs. Then the newcomer punched him in the face two, three, four times in rapid succession. The final punch sent him crashing to the floor.

Stepping over him, the newcomer claimed Danny’s stool and his drink. “I hope you’ll forgive me intruding,” he said, downing the shot. “But Danny boy there’s just a wee little shite with delusions. And you,” he continued, picking up the next glass, “don’t strike me as the kind of woman who’d be satisfied by that.”

Jenny watched with amusement. She was tempted to jump into the fight, but obviously the newcomer was trying to impress her. He was good looking enough and Irish enough to allow him to. A smirk played at her lips as he stepped over him and claimed his place.

"And what exactly do you think I'd be satisfied by?" she asked, mirroring the gesture and throwing back her next shot. "Other than strangers defending my honor without my askin', of course. Or were ye lookin' ta take over Danny's bet, hm? Get sucked off yerself for your troubles?" She finished her round and leaned lightly against the bar.

"Where ye from, anyway?" she asked, looking him up and down. "Donnegal?" Accents had changed over the years, much to her irritation. It was difficult now to place where someone was, but still she made a little game of it. It was a game she'd always played privately, even before she had died.

Back
Top Bottom