Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Exploration (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

“I like... the taste... of ginger...” John gasped, eyes wide as the fire-haired fairy swallowed his shaft. He tried to look away, away from her and from the imperious blonde fairy offering her bare body to his hands. But where he stood, if he looked away all he could see was Jenny, her skirts hiked around her hips by the Black-armored fairy as the blonde man peeled her blouse away. Betrayal and jealousy warred within him, along with lust and curiousity.

“I’ll hold you to that,” the redhead laughed, running her tongue along his shaft before swallowing it again.

Naked to the waist now, the blonde far drew his hands to her small breasts as she leaned into him, capturing his tongue with her lips. “We’re gonna by to have you,” she breathed against him, sighing as he squeezed and pinched her nipples almost by reflex. “Both of us.”

“I can’t,” John torotested, trying to pull his hands away. Trying to ignore the hot, wet feel of the fairy’s mouth in his cock. “Jenny...”

“We’ll have her, too,” she promised, guiding his hands down her belly to her belt. “While you watch.” She bit his lip, then nudged his head with her chin. “Just like she’s watching us have you right now.”

-*-

“I can't..." Jenny whispered.

“Can’t?” murmured the blonde elf, gentlybsucking at the juices that had dropped down her throat. “Or won’t?” His slender fingers unbuttoned her blouse and cast it aside, letting her feel the rigid plates of leather armor against her back. The same skinner fingers cupped and lifted her breasts, bringing them to his lips.

Other hands gripped the fabric of her skirts, inexorably gathering them around her hips. “What do you want?” murmured the armored elf, , pushing their forehead against the back of her head, making her watch the blonde elf as he traced lazy circles on her breasts with his tongue. One of their hands slid over her thigh and between skin and fabric to cup her mound.

"I...I want..." Jenny gasped.

The armored elf’s fingers moved on her, opening her so a single fingertip could slide over her clit. “Tell us,” they whispered. “Do you want the hinger roused by the caresses of new hands?”

“The passion of a new lover, exploring you for the first time?” the blonde added, unbuckling his breeches and letting them fall to the deck. One hand caught Jenny’s wrist, guiding her to grip his erect shaft.

“We will have you,” the armored elf promised, slowly pressing two slim fingers into her depths. “Tell us how you want us.”

"Can't?" the blond elf murmured while the armored elf slowly gathered her skirts up around her hips, "Or won't?"

"Both," Jenny gasped, steadying herself on his shoulders while he discarded her shirt. The elf's leather armor was hard and cool against her back, quickly reaching the same temperature as her skin and scraping gently against her flesh. A gentle, other-worldly breeze stirred as the blond cupped her breasts and circled her nipples with his tongue. If she didn't look down the betrayal wouldn't be real.

"What do you want?" murmured the armored elf, pushing their forehead against the back of her head, making her watch the blond elf as he traced lazy circles on her breasts with his tongue.

"I...I want..." she gasped, struggling to think and to remember to breathe. Their hand slid over her thigh to cup her mound, then one fingertip teased her clit as they whispered in her ear. Jenny whimpered as they demanded to know what she wanted. The blond's pants finally fell to the deck and she didn't fight as he pulled her hand to grip his throbbing dick. She took it almost instinctually, pumping her hand up and down his shaft.

"We will have you," the armored elf promised, slowly pressing two slim fingers into her aching cunt, pulling a sigh from her lips. Goosebumps raised on her arms at the quiet command in his voice; even if she had wanted a choice, she wouldn't be given one. "Tell us how you want us."

Jenny's head lolled back on the armored elf's shoulder as they slowly slid their fingers in and out. "At once," she finally whimpered, feeling weak at the knees as she stroked the blond's shaft. "Right here...at the same time...using me..." A whimpering moan escaped her lips as the pleasure became almost overwhelming and she almost fell to her knees. "Please...I want my freedom..."

~*~

"I like...the taste...of ginger..." John gasped as the redhead swallowed his cock again. He seemed conflicted as he watched his wife with the two others, and looking over the blonde couldn't figure out why; it was an attractive sight, after all. She supposed she would never understand humans.

"Clearly," she purred, slowly divesting herself of more clothing.

“I’ll hold you to that,” the redhead laughed, running her tongue along his shaft before swallowing it again. She groaned around his dick when the blonde tangled her fingers in her hair again, pulling her a little more forcefully onto his cock.

The blonde cast her armor aside, finally naked at least to the waist. Unnatural state humans walked around in, but that was how they had been told the mortals would accept their appearance at least at first. "We're going to have you," she breathed, sighing as he pinched her nipples without seeming to realize that he had. "Both of us."

"I can't," he protested. Her grip tightened on his wrists as he tried to pull away and instead she directed them downward. "Jenny..."

"We'll have her too," she promised, guiding his hands to her belt. "While you watch." She nudged his head to the side, making him watch his wife. "Just like she's watching us have you now." There was a longing in Jenny's eyes as well as a pleading and surrender as she watched him watching her. Still she sensed that he had some vestiges of hesitation. "I don't think you fully appreciate the gift I've brought you, Jack." There was a note of danger in her voice which cause the redhead to look up with her eyes, lips still working his shaft even as the blonde pet the top of her head before pushing her back down again. "Even she knows how much gratitude you ought to be showing, but even now you don't see the gift being given to you simply for being you." She smiled and looked down at the redhead, dutifully sucking him off and sliding a hand between her thighs while she kept John's hands at her belt long enough to unfasten it. "I think Trickster Jack ought to show us how grateful he is, don't you?" she asked, sliding her trousers down over her hips.

A single strand of saliva connected the tip of John's head to the redhead's mouth as she slid her lips off of him and smiled her sharp-toothed grin. "I think you always know best," she agreed, "and that humans are silly, ungrateful creatures." She received a light slap for that and a hand on the back of her head pushing her back down.

"No need to be rude," the blonde admonished before stepping over her to straddle John. "You neither," she added, gripping his shoulders and gently pressing down to compel him to his knees. "Before we go any further, I think Jack Sparrow needs to acknowledge the value of the gifts of the Fair Folk." The redhead dutifully continued attending to Jack while her mistress rested one hand on his head expectantly, bracing the other against the railing.

John sank to his knees and the redhead moved with him, inhumanly graceful as she crouched. Ass high in the air, masses of red hair brushing his thighs, he could almost pretend it wa Jenny sucking his aching cock. Jenny, who was even now being stripped naked by the two elves on the main deck.

“Before we go any further,” the black nude elf informed him, “I think Jack Sparrow needs to acknowledge the value of the gifts of the Fair Folk."

John bit at the blonde elf’s stomach, teeth and tongue tracing her navel as he unbuckled her belt and opened her breeches. The leather slid over hips and thighs that looked to have been sculpted from marble, and she made a sound of approval as she stepped out of them. “Show us,” she demanded.

John worked lower, lips savoring the taste of her stomach. Her taste, he discovered as his tongue caressed her lips, was similar to the wine. He slid a hand down her leg as he teased her slit, thenmade her shift hereeight as he drew the leg up and over his shoulder. The movement opened her, and he used the opportunity to thrust deeper into her.

All the while, the redhead continued sucking his cock, her mouth looping him on the edge of release. He groaned into the blondee’s cunt and explored the redhead’s back with his free hand. Then he was stretching, reaching awkwardly as he lapped and sucked at the blonde, questing fingers sliding over her rear to stroke the slick lips of her pussy.

-*-

The blonde elf sighed at her words and at the motion of her hand on his cock. “Freedom,” he whispered, releasing her breasts. The other elf’s hand abandoned her cunt, fingers leaving a sticky trail over her skin as the blonde gently tugged her skirts over her thighs and off, discarding the clothing in a heap.

His hands cupped her rear, pulling her away from the Black-armored elf and lifting her against him. “Be free,” he whispered, nipping at her throat. His grip shifted, his cock pressing against the lips of her cunt. “Are you ready for me, Fair One?” he purred, letting his head push into her.

As she sank down his shaft the other elf pressed against her from behind. They - he, surely? - were still armored from the waist up, but their bare thighs caressed her skin as the blonde filled her and his cock was a slick-feeling hardness against her. “And for me?” they whispered.

They pushed her against the blonde elf, the head of their cock pressing against the ring of muscle. A slow pressure pushed their cock through her natural resistance, inexorably filling her. “Look at your Jack,” they whispered. “And then at yourself.”

"Be free," the blond whispered against her throat as he gripped her ass and lifted her. Jenny's thighs gripped his sides and she supported herself on his shoulders as he lifted her up, pressing his head against her lips. "Are you ready for me, Fair One?"

"I've been craving you since you came aboard." The whispered admission fell from her lips before she was able to stop it, unsure what had compelled her to tell the raw truth. She moaned, devouring his lips in a hard kiss as she slowly sank down onto his cock, her thighs shaking with the effort of keeping herself from just falling. It felt as though she were watching herself--a woman her and yet also not her--melt into his embrace.

"And for me?" the armored fae whispered, their cock pressed against her ass. She whimpered, not having been prepared, but quietly and gratefully taking it all as they pushed inside her. John had never been able to fill her like this, to fulfill her like this. He hadn't been able to fulfill her in a very long time. "Look at your Jack," they whispered. "And then at yourself."

Jenny whimpered again, shaking her head. "I can't."

"You can." They were never demanding, never stern, never threatening...but she still found herself afraid to disobey when push came to shove. Their shaft throbbed in her ass as he gently nudged her chin to watch her husband. She didn't want to watch him pleasuring the lithe blonde elf, or the redhead bobbing on his cock, but she was powerless to look away for as long as they wanted her to watch, powerless against the arousal.

Jenny was cradled between the two, limp and moaning in pleasure as they used her together. Occasionally she found the strength to grip some hair or press a desperate kiss to lips, but in all she found herself enjoying the utter helplessness as they overpowered her. The armored elf, sensing an unspoken need, pressed two fingers to her lips. Jenny gratefully wrapped her lips around them, sucking on their fingers, craving only that it was another cock...maybe not even her husband's. This was what whores did, after all.

"Do you feel it, brother?" they asked as they gripped her ass to lift her up their shaft.

"It's intoxicating," the blonde murmured, hooking her knees over his arms as he helped lift her. "Such darkness already in this Fair One..." He raised his eyes to hers, his icy stare disconcertingly intense. "I want it."

~*~

The redhead groaned as Jack reached and stroked her, attempting to pleasure them both at once. The blonde fisted her hand in his hair, pulling him more firmly against her snatch, groaning as his tongue thrust deep inside her. She braced herself on the railing, exchanging smirks with her brother down below, as the pirate enthusiastically ate her out. He would always be a pirate, regardless of what he called himself. The redhead would, on unspoken order from her mistress, bring him to the edge of pleasure over and over, never quite letting him reach that tipping point. Mistress always insisted that mortals be made to beg. It wasn't any fun otherwise.

"I think you've been a good enough sport," the blonde said, sounding pensive, "that you deserve a little more than this."

With a foot on his chest she gently pushed him onto his back before kneeling over his face. The redhead finally pulled her mouth away and sank down on the mortal's aching cock, moaning with pleasure and relief. Still, he hadn't begged so she rode him slowly, working on bringing him back to the edge once more. The mistress shifted her hips forward and tilted Jack's chin so that he was forced to look through the bars of the railing down at the deck below.

"Watch your precious wife," she commanded, pressing her cunt against his lips. "Watch them please her the way you never have. Watch them pull cries from her lips you haven't heard in your bed in a century." She smiled cruelly, gripping his hair again to hold his head still, fucking his face without allowing him to look away. "Watch her as she watches you and knows how inadequate she's been. Watch her watching you fall in love with a cunt you will never have again." As if on cue the redhead rolled her hips forward, driving his cock deeper inside her with a moan.

“Watch your precious wife," she commanded, pressing her cunt against his lips.

The sterncastle deck of the Pearl was hard against his back, as hard as his cock as the redhead slowly fucked herself on him. From his upside-down vantage he could see Jenny stripped naked and painted bed between the two elves, moaning as they used her. It was an intoxicating sight, one he felt ashamed for his njoyong.

“Watch them please her the way you never have,” the blonde ordered, twisting her fingers in his hair as he tried to look away. “Watch them pull cries from her lips you haven't heard in your bed in a century."

Her hips rolled on his face, taking his tongue deeper into her cunt as he lapped at her. Jenny gasped aloud as the elves ducked her, hungrily kissing her own blonde elf. His cock throbbed at the sight, hard and hot as a bar of iron in the redhead. And just then, Jenny’s eyes met his.

“Watch her as she watches you and knows how inadequate she's been. Watch her watching you fall in love with a cunt you will never have again." As if on cue the redhead rolled her hips forward, driving his cock deeper inside her with a moan.

He couldn’t speak, not with the blonde’s cunt pressed against his lips. But he could stare into Jenny’s green eyes as he gripped the elf’s sleek ass, sucking greedily at her clit before thrusting his tongue into her depths once more. Watch Jenny’s expression as he arched his back, driving his cock rhythmically upwards to meet the redhead as she fucked him. God, he wanted to cum. Cum while Jenny watched him fuck. Cum while watching Jenny get fucked.

-*-

“You want it too, don’t you Fair One?” The blonde elf demanded as his cock stroked deep into Jenny’s tight cunt. His arms pushed her thighs up higher as he cupped her breasts, painfully pinching her nipples. “To give in to the darkness.”

The armored elf behind her drew there fingers from her lips as they flattened her body against the blonde elf with a slow, deep thrust. “You want to revel in that darkness, don’t you,” they asked, turning her head to each John fucking above them. “Do you see your husband? See him pleasuring them?”

“Beg us to fuck you,” the blonde elf demanded, taking a forceful kiss as he buried himself in her once more. “Beg is to fuck our cum into you while your husband watches.”

“Use us,” the armored elf invited, their kiss lingering on her lips as they gently explored her mouth. “Take your pleasure from us as you watch your husband fuck a stranger.”

They asked her whether she wanted to give in to the darkness and revel in it. A primal Something in her pulled a reply to her lips but even this magic couldn't quite wring it from her.

"I want..." Jenny couldn't admit, not to herself nor to them, what she wanted. Not yet. It was buried too deep even for magic to find. "I...I want..."

"Do you see your husband?" the one in armor asked, sliding her ass back down his shaft and flattening her body against the other. They seemed to have cottoned on and given her an out, knowing the true answer. "Do you see your husband? See him pleasuring them?"

"Yes," she groaned, pulled back up again. She couldn't breathe properly, not pressed between them like this. "The whores."

"Beg us to fuck you," the blond demanded, taking a forceful kiss as he buried himself in her once more. "Beg us to fuck our cum into you while your husband watches."

"I want that so badly..." That secret was much closer to the surface. Jenny gripped his hair at the scalp, holding him still and crushing a hard kiss to his lips. "I want you so badly. I want your cum deep inside me..." A long-fingered hand gently pulled her back to rest her head on their shoulder again, turning her face up toward their's...or where their's would be.

"Use us," the armored elf invited, their kiss lingering on her lips as they gently explored her mouth. She groaned against their lips, hands clenching in the blond's hair as she deepened the kiss with the other. "Take your pleasure from us as you watch your husband fuck a stranger."

"Harder," she begged, tracing kisses down their throat and pulling the blond's lips to her breasts. "I have so many years to make up for." She looked up again, her eyes meeting John's. They seemed to be in sync as she was worked up and down the two cocks inside her and he thrust up into the redhead, devouring the blonde's slit greedily.

~*~

The blonde moaned, rolling her hips forward again, as Tricky Jack sucked at her clit greedily. "Such a good boy," she purred, stroking his hair. "You'd almost think that he wanted this." She pulled away from his mouth to look down at him between her thighs but kept his hair pulled to make him watch his wife. "Tell me," she demanded, "tell me if you wanted this. How long you've wanted someone else, anyone else, to please and be pleased by."

"And I do hope we are pleasing," the redhead giggled, sliding her nails up his chest as she rode him.

"Of course we are," the blonde purred. "He's craved the strange for decades. Haven't you?" Once he had answered she forced his face back to her dripping snatch once more. "Gods but you're good for a mortal!"

"You have to beg, you know," the redhead informed him, moaning as she came down on his iron hard shaft again. "She won't let you unless you do."

"Shut up!" The mistress turned at the waist to slap her across the face. She cried out in pain, but grinned even as a thin line of blood trickled from her chin.

Something defiant flashed in John’s eyes as the redhead informed him he’d have to beg. “There’s something you’re forgetting,” he laughed, voice dark and husky before dragging his tongue over the blonde’s slit.

“Oh?” she laughed, running her fingers through his hair and pressing her lips against his mouth.

“I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.” His hands caught her wrists in a grip of iron, dragging them away from his head and behind her back. “And I don’t beg.”

The blonde struggled hard, trying to rip her hands from his grasp, and her eyes blazed with fury as the redhead grabbed her wrists as well. “You were warned,” she purred, hips moving in a slow roll on Jack’s cock. “About playing with fire.”

“I’ll punish you!” the blinde threatened, straining against the double grips restraining her. “I’ll whip the hide from your back!”

“Mmmm, promises,” the redhead purred, leaning forward to nip at her shoulder. Her fangs raised a pattern of blood drops on alabaster skin, and the blood bed trembled and moaned. “But not yet.”

“You’re going to cum i my dick,” Jack growled. “And when you’ve milked my cum out of me, you’re gonna by to get me hard enough to fuck this bitch like the slut she is.” His teeth grazed the blonde’s clit. “I’m going to fuck you like a whore while my wife watches.”

-*-

“Harder,” Jenny begged as she pulled the blonde to one full breast. He responded by biting her flesh, the sting of his teeth an exquisite counterpoint to the motions of the thick cocks moving in her.

“You want us to cum, don’t you?” the masked elf whispered, one of their hands slipping between her belly and the flat stomach of the blonde to strike her clit. “Tell us. Tell us you want to feel our cum in you.”

“Beg is,” the blonde demanded, gripping a fistfull of her long hair and driving deep into her. His teeth tortured her nipple again. “Beg is to fuck our cum into you, to use you like the whore you long to be.”

“Command us,” the masked elf murmured, pushing their thick meat as deep as they could into her ass. “Take your pleasure from us.” One slim finger pushed into her cunt, stretching her tighter around the blonde elf’s thick cock. “Take our cum as proof you can have the pleasure you crave.”

Jenny felt outside of herself, as though she were watching herself be used by the two fae. At the same time she was very much present in her own body, though it felt not entirely her own. Like something was in here with her. But the pleasure was too great to be able to focus on that disturbing feeling right now.

"Fuck your cum deep inside me," Jenny groaned, one hand in the blond's hair and the other curled around the masked elf's neck as they too her ass deep and stretched her more. "Give me what you know I desire. To give up your seed to Máthair Inbhuanaithe is the highest of honors." She didn't know where that came from; it had been her voice, but the words had been pulled from her by something else. "She is the mother of the world," she moaned, writhing on their cocks as the masked elf stroked her clit. "I give you life as you give life to me." Suddenly she grabbed the blond and forced him to look her in the eyes. "Give me everything that you are." She pressed a hard, desperate kiss to his lips as they continued to use her, filling her in ways she hadn't known in millennia in her lifetime. "Cum inside me and give me the life I crave."

~*~

"I don't get to cum on your dick?" the redhead pouted over the blonde's shoulder. "But you're soooo goood..." She moaned as she rolled her hips forward once more, pushing him deep inside her.

"You little slut!" the blonde hissed. "Just you wait until I'm free. I'll whip your back bloody and lock your cunt in a cage for a hundred years!"

The redhead pouted again, this time directing it at the blonde and kissing her shoulder. "I really am sorry to be like this, Mistress," she apologized, her teeth lightly puncturing the smooth skin again, "but there's only so much a good slave can take before she has to...explode..." She grinned over her shoulder at Jack before helping to pull the blonde off of him. She pinned her arms to the deck with her knees on her biceps then put her hands on John's shoulders to keep her balance.

"She's all yours, Tricky Jack," the redhead purred, slowly lowering her aching pussy to her mistress's mouth. "Oh but promise me I get a ride too?" She leaned forward, crushing a kiss to his lips and slowly planting them down his throat. "You were so good at filling me...making me ache..."

“Oh, you’ll get a ride,” Jack promised, gripping the fairy’s long red hair and dragging her up for a hungry kiss. In his peripheral vision he could see Jenny lost in pleasure as she took two men at once, and his cock twitched at the sight. “Once I use this highborn cunt, and she gets me hard for you again.”

He watched Jenny until her lust-fogged green eyes met his. Then he gripped his cock and pressed it against the blonde elf’s cunt, slowly pushing it in as his wife watched. The blonde squirmed, uttering a muffled sound that mingled protest and desire. He kept his eyes on Henny, watching her move between the two men that supported her as he began fucking. God, he mouthed, you look hot.

The red-haired fairy recaptured his attention by dragging his mouth to hers, and he shuddered as her fangs lightly scraped her tongue. “Fuck her,” she whispered, gripping his hips as she slid her tongue down his chest. “I want to taste you in my mistress, when you cum in her.”

-*-

The blonde elf moaned in sudden, desperate hunger as Jenny forced him to kiss her. Then he gasped, eyes widening as his cock pulsed within her. Blood-warm cum flooded her cunt as he thrust helplessly into her in response to her demand. “Gods,” he moaned, hands fisting in her hair as he bit and kissed at her lips and throat. “Oh, gods...”

The masked elf continued thrusting into her rear, their slender fingers lubricated with her juices and the cum beading her lips as he teased her clit. “Did it please you, mistress?” they whispered, the leather of their mask sliding against the bare skin of her back. “Does the feel of his pleasure, hit inside you, please you? Then may I please you more.”

They gasped, slender fingers invading her cunt alongside the softening cock of the blond elderly, stretching her further. Their cock pulsed in her ass, spurts if hot cum lubricating their thrusts as they continued to rock against her, driving themself deeper into her and her deeper into the blonde’s dick and their fingers.

Jenny gasped, her mouth dropping open as the blond came inside her, biting at her throat as the masked elf thrust into her ass. They drove their fingers deeper inside her alongside the blond's cock, and as she felt their cock pulse and their hot cum she couldn't hold back any longer. With one hand she gripped the blond's hair, moaning as she came, and with the other hand dug her nails into his shoulder. She felt her nails break the flesh and some part of her reveled in the sacrifice of blood that beaded on his marble skin. As she slowly came down from the high of her orgasm her tongue curled around the ridge of his ear.

"Well done, my loves," she murmured, peppering the blond's neck and shoulders with kisses and reaching back to stroke the masked elf's hair. She enjoyed the feeling of their strong arms holding her while knowing that their hearts were completely helpless to her. Some serpentine Thing curled around her heart, pleased with itself, even as she slowly lowered her feet to the deck. Her legs shook and she realized she couldn't hold her own weight. Jenny gasped and clung to the blond's shoulders, leaning some of her weight against the masked one's chest.

"What've I done...?" she mumbled vaguely, some part of herself warring with her conscious self for control. While her mind screamed at her to get away, her heart forced her to cling to the elves, to kiss them, to be fixated by the little rivulets of red sliding down the blond's perfect porcelain chest now that the blood had beaded too much to remain in place. "What've you done?" She kept her eyes fixed on Jack, who kept his eyes fixed on her as he slowly entered the blonde female and mouthed something she couldn't make out.

~*~

"Fuck her," the redhead whispered, grabbing Jack's hips and pulling him forward. She slid her tongue down his chest, mumbling against his skin. "I want to taste you in my mistress, when you cum in her." She let out a cry of pleasure as she felt the blonde's tongue on her clit. Slowly she rode her, fucking her face as her mistress had when their positions had been reversed so many times.

But the blonde knew every inch of her. She knew just how to bring her to the edge...and just how to leave her there. The mistress moved counterpoint to John's thrusts, moaning against the redhead's pussy mostly for her benefit. But that skilled tongue knew the feel of her bitch on the edge and left her there, pulling her mouth away slightly to kiss her slick lips and dart her tongue out, teasing her.

"You ought to have known better you stupid, selfish little bitch," the blonde growled, clenching her hands into fists as Jack found just the right spot. She tried not to moan, tried not to squirm, but despite her efforts the human was gaining in their little game, slowly but surely.

"She's not letting me cum," the redhead complained, kissing Jack's chest and sliding one hand down to gently massage his balls as he thrust into her mistress. "Make her be nice."

Jack gripped the blonde and lifted, impaling her on his cock as he rose and pinned her against the rail. Her fingers twisted in his hair, her nails raking blood from his back as he drive deep into her. She moaned, arching her back and tightening her thighs around his hips as she climaxed. He but at her throat, tasting her flesh, then threw his head back and shouted as he came, his hips battering hers as his seed flooded her walls.

“What’ve I done...?” the blonde murmured, clinging to him as he pulled gently within her. Or... was it the blonde elf? The voice didn’t sound right. “What've you done?”

He opened his eyes, to find the strange sun if Oceanus beating down on him. On them, really. Jenny clung to him, one thigh hooked around his hips, staring over his shoulder as the last of his seed lazily pulsed into her womb. She leaned exhaustedly against the main mast.

“What... what happened..?” he asked, staring at hr heavy-lidded, satisfied expression. He’d... he’d fucked the blonde elderly. Hadn’t he? While Jenny had... Or, had she? Had he? Or... had they just... been dreaming?

The Luck of the Irish

Friday March 17, 2017
Boston, MA

"Irish Car Bomb."

"It's 11am Miss..."

"Fuck you, I'm Irish." It hadn't sounded as clever aloud as it had in Jenny's head. She fucking hated those "kiss me I'm Irish" shirts. Fucking everybody was Irish on Saint Patrick's Day. "You wouldn't say shit if I were any one of those sad fuckers, would you?" She gestured behind her to the other patrons who had gotten an early start on their holiday drinking. All of them were men. Sure, business in Boston generally shut down around 2 on St. Patrick's Day, but that was still a few hours yet.

"Um..."

"That's what I thought. Now get me an Irish Car Bomb." She drummed her fingers impatiently on the bar while he made it, then saluted with two fingers when he finally set the pint and the shotglass in front of her. "Cheers mate." She sniffed and raised the glass solemnly. This had been her St. Patrick's Day tradition for nearly twenty-five years. "Here's to the innocent taken in the Troubles, and to the patriots who gave their lives resisting English imperialism. Slainte." She knocked the shotglass into her pint and downed it all at once. It didn't even touch her. Hell, it had taken nearly a pound of cocaine an hour ago just to get a buzz she was only now starting to feel.

"So!" she said to Jack, slamming the pint onto the bar and motioning for another. "What's the plan this year, hm? I hear there's an orgy on the west side, green doms, orange subs." She grinned crookedly. "Rich folk always have the best party favors. Before that though, there's of course always a good old-fashioned crawl. Ooh!" She motioned to the bar tender. "Gimme an old fashioned. There's a lamb."

Last edited:
John shook his head, chuckling as Jenny berated the bartender. It was barely two in the afternoon, and she was already in a tear. But that’s what St. Patrick’s Day was for, ever since she’d found out how ridiculous a celebration the Colonists - no, the Americans - had made of it. “I’ll have a snakebite,” he told the harried looking man.

“A what?” the bartender replied as he poured out the whiskey and stout.

“Snakebite. Half lager, half cider.” He grinned, gesturing to his t-shirt that read I’m English actually, but you can kiss me too printed on the Union Jack.

“Ain’t got no cider,” the man replied.

“I’m shocked,” John replied in a dry voice. “Right. Fake it with half Guinness and half whiskey. In a pint glass.”

"So!" Jenny exclaimed, slamming her pint onto the bar and motioning for another. "What's the plan this year, hm? I hear there's an orgy on the west side, green doms, orange subs." She grinned crookedly. "Rich folk always have the best party favors.”

“That they do,” he agreed, taking his pint and sipping at it. “Of course, Pepperdine University’s Campus Crusade for Christ chapter is hosting a dry celebration.” He took another drink. “I imagine you’d have a great time with those holier-than-thou god-bothered.”

“Before that though, there's of course always a good old-fashioned crawl. Ooh!" She motioned to the bar tender. "Gimme an old fashioned. There's a lamb."

“And another snakebite,” John called, draining his glass. “What kind? The kind where we just see how many bars we can get tossed out of because we clearly had enough? Or the kind that ends flipped over cars and burning storefronts and rough anonymous sex while we hide from the cops?” He saluted with his new glass. “Just trying to plan my evening.”

"No cider," Jenny sniffed, shaking her head. "What sort of self-respecting bar has no cider? Damn shame. Whole fuckin' career field's goin' ta shite." St. Patrick's Day was also the one day a year she slacked on her usual amount of code-switching. Being actually Irish seemed to get her more free drinks, and usually John by association. She looked at his shirt and shook her head.

"Of course, Pepperdine University's Campus Crusade for Christ chapter is hosting a dry celebration." She crinkled her nose and he took another drink. "I imagine you'd have a great time with those holier-than-thou god-bothered."

"Not even when I were alive, mate." She hadn't told him that she had stopped believing several decades ago that if God was in Heaven, he was either a cruel God or he just didn't care. "Before that, though, there's of course always a good old-fashioned crawl. Ooh!" She motioned to the bar tender. "Gimme an old fashioned. There's a lamb." When John asked what sort of a crawl, she pondered for a moment. Jenny took the arrival of her new drink and her husband tending to his own to weigh their options. "Why not both this year, hm?" she suggested. "Whole world's gone ta fuck anyway, what's one more riot?" The old-fashioned was too small and went far too quickly. She ordered another in addition to another car bomb. "We can start with seeing how many throw us out, yeah? Then when we start gettin' bored we can start a fight and break shit." Jenny grinned, cheered by the thought. Violence and mayhem had become more her scene once she'd sobered up out of the sixties, and Vietnam certainly hadn't helped.

"We can always start a drinking competition with some rough-looking characters," she suggested. "They always lose, of course. But you can watch them fuck me on the bar and everyone wins." Her pupils were pinpricks, leaving her eyes a violent green, and her smile was a little vacant. The cocaine was finally starting to settle a bit. "We got any more snow in the bag?" She gestured to their backpack on the floor between their stools. It was always easier to go around with one if they weren't going very far from shore.

“Why not both this year, hm?" she suggested. "Whole world's gone ta fuck anyway, what's one more riot?"

“That’s your cynicism talking, love,” John laughed. “Things and people aren’t any worse than they used to be.” He downed half his second snakebite and ordered a third, just so it’d be ready. “Still, a good riot livens things up.”

Jenny knocked back her drink. "We can start with seeing how many throw us out, yeah? Then when we start gettin' bored we can start a fight and break shit."

“Always a good time,” he agreed, looking around as he finished the snakebite and reached for the new glass.

“Hey,” the bartender said, sounding worried. “You should ease up.”

“Mate,” John replied, “I’ve just downed a pint of whiskey and I’m stone cold sober still. Selling sea shells on the sea shore stone sober, all right?” He plunked a hundred dollar bill on the bar, weighting it down with an old piece of Spanish gold. “Let me know if I start slurring, and keep it coming until then.”

The bartender looked skeptical, but swept up the bill and coin. John turned back to Jenny. “Let’s save the brawling for a bit, though. No sense getting blacklisted too early.”

"We can always start a drinking competition with some rough-looking characters," she suggested. "They always lose, of course. But you can watch them fuck me on the bar and everyone wins."

“Especially you?” he grinned, saluting with his glass. Although, to be honest, it was amazingly hot watching her take two and three men at a time. “Hopefully there’ll be a few ladies when it gets down to that. More fun watching you fuck, that way.”

Her pupils were pinpricks, leaving her eyes a violent green, and her smile was a little vacant. "We got any more snow in the bag?"

“Let me check,” he said, scooping up the ‘party bag’ and rummaging around in it. “Hmmm... two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of blotter acid... yep, here we go.” He pulled out a large salt shaker. “Got a bunch of pills, too. Uppers and downers and ecstasy, mostly. Take it easy on that, though,” he added as he handed her the shaker. “We don’t want to have to make a run back to the Pearl mid-party.”

He thought about it.

“Well. Not unless we take the party back to the Pearl as well.”

"Sure they're not any worse," she agreed with a shrug. "But they've got automatic guns now. Hollow-point bullets, nerve gas, frag grenades, claymore mines, Zyklon B, nuclear bombs; ye can't tell me humans haven't gotten better at killing each other than we ever could've imagined." She scowled into her drink. Yet another reason to hate God.

She had moved unseen through the men in the trenches of the Great War. She'd been at Dachau when it was finally liberated. She had seen Vietnam and the Middle East, kids dying in schools every month and nothing being done about it, and now the international pissing match that was about to start Cold War 2, World War 3, or the second American Civil War that was anyone's guess. The other day they'd had to make port in Louisiana for a school shooting in the bayou. Twenty babies who didn't understand what they had done wrong, why them. People hadn't gotten any worse, but they certainly had perfected their methods of mass extermination.

"Still, a good riot always livens things up," John added, seeming to notice her black mood.

They finished their drinks, planning their afternoon and evening, when the bartender came sidling up. "Hey,” he said, sounding worried. “You should ease up.”

Jenny's hand flew out to snatch the front of his shirt and pull him halfway over the bar and she stood on the rungs of her stool to lean in so close their noses nearly touched. "I'll slow down when I'm good and ready, boyo," she snarled. "Me Da owned a pub, worked there every day of his life til he died. I've had a pint of lager with breakfast every day for three hundred years. I'm not gonna be taking instructions now from some whelp who doesn't know what a bloody snake bite is, in a bar what doesn't serve bloody cider. Understand?"

"Mate,” John said in an attempt to diffuse the situation, “I’ve just downed a pint of whiskey and I’m stone cold sober still. Selling sea shells on the sea shore stone sober, all right?” He plunked a hundred dollar bill on the bar, weighting it down with an old piece of Spanish gold. “Let me know if I start slurring, and keep it coming until then.”

The bar tender nodded and Jenny smiled. "Good lad." She kissed him and let go of him, whereupon he swiped the money off of the counter and walked away.

"Let’s save the brawling for a bit, though," John suggested. "No sense getting blacklisted too early.”

Jenny shrugged. "Fine," she conceded. "We can always start a drinking competition with some rough-looking characters," she suggested. "They always lose, of course. But you can watch them fuck me on the bar and everyone wins."

"Especially you?" John grinned. Jenny grinned back guiltily. "Hopefully there’ll be a few ladies when it gets down to that. More fun watching you fuck, that way.”

"Mm, and you," she agreed. "We oughta find some little chippy's twenty-first birthday party first, there's always at least one. Feed 'er drinks then hold 'er down. Not that they ever complain." She grinned. "A good little appetizer, I think. Then we find our tough fellas who think they can out-drink little ol' me, bet 'em all the money they got, clean 'em out." She was honestly, deep down, hoping one of them would kill her for it. Violently.

Since the 80s she had died much more frequently than in the prior hundred and fifty years; not only did she deserve it for the horrible things she'd seen and done, but she had started enjoying it a little. Taking that first deep breath of life was an almost orgasmic experience, and dying was the only way she was able to feel close to Heaven anymore; close to her family. To her children. The dull ache of their absence had grown stronger in the past century, to where it was all-consuming if ever she dared to let herself sober up. This yearning for family and the eternity of death, combined with self-hatred and a lust for revenge (against whom, she wasn't sure, but revenge was important) kept her almost constantly under the influence of some substance or another. She knew that when she wasn't, she was a hollow shell of a being without any right mind to speak of, helpless and confused, consumed by the ghosts of her childhood. John was her family, too, and she couldn't let him see her like that; couldn't burden him like that. This was easier.

"We got any more snow in the bag?" she asked abruptly. That would cheer her up. Manic energy for the daytime, heroin to bring her down enough to sleep and make her forget everything she'd done.

John scooped up the party bag and listed out their inventory, setting a large salt container of cocaine on the bar.
"Take it easy on that, though,” he added as he handed her the shaker. “We don’t want to have to make a run back to the Pearl mid-party.” He thought about it. "Well. Not unless we take the party back to the Pearl as well.”

"Nah," Jenny said, tapping some of the powder onto the edge of her hand. "Someone always ends up dying, and I'm not the one killing them, then the Powers get pissed off and it's a bunch of paperwork. Fucking bureaucracy, that's another bloody invention we could've done without." She took the bump and tapped out another without paying the bartender or other patrons much heed. "Is that really all we've got?" she complained. "Jack, that's not gonna last us til maybe seven or eight, unless you count the downers, but then we'll end early anyway. We'll have to make a run anyway." Not content with the amount she was able to hold on her hand, she tapped a long line out onto the bar and bent her head over it.

"Tell you what," she said, straightening and sniffling, rubbing her nose vigorously. "The orgy doesn't start til 9 anyway. If we run out before then, you run back to the Pearl and I'll head to the west side, figure out where we're s'posed ta be. I'll check out the party favors and text you when they don't have. Eh?"

“Well,” John replied, watching her do a line off the top of the bar. “If you’re looking to get into trouble early, I think you’re off to a good start.” This particular bar was sort of middle of the road, a neighborhood place open early for the festivities. Most of the patrons seemed like ordinary, blue collar types. A few of them were watching Jenny speculatively, though. He’d seen the type before, men thinking they might get a go at the drugged up redhead.

Tell you what," she said, straightening and sniffling, rubbing her nose vigorously. "The orgy doesn't start til 9 anyway. If we run out before then, you run back to the Pearl and I'll head to the west side, figure out where we're s'posed ta be. I'll check out the party favors and text you when they don't have. Eh?"

“Sounds like a plan,” he agreed, knocking back his glass. “Unless we find something better before then. But we’ll probably need to hit someplace else for our 21-year-old appetizer. This doesn’t seem like the kind of place you get a lot of young ladies in.”

He picked up his fresh glass, then leaned in. “Unless you want an appetizer right now.” He nodded at a table, where three construction workers were watching her. “They’d probably make a move, if I took off for a couple of minutes.”

"Appetizer..." Jenny chuckled. If her newly minted drinker were an appetizer, who on earth would be dessert? She was eager to find out.

John picked up his fresh glass, then leaned in. “Unless you want an appetizer right now.” He nodded at a table, where three construction workers were watching her. “They’d probably make a move, if I took off for a couple of minutes.”

Jenny followed his gaze, and none too subtly crinkled her nose. "Too hairy," she decided. "Only one who looks to be worth anything is the big Mexican." She winked at the muscular man having a beer with his lunch and he cocked an eyebrow and smirked back. "Let's get outta here," she announced, hopping down off of her stool. "Is early yet, but I bet we could find a tasty little appetizer somewhere round Fanuel Hall or Harvard Square."

Jenny tucked the cocaine back into the bag, downed the rest of her drink, and brushed by the construction workers without a second glance. She knew what they would imagine that night with their cocks in their fists, and that was enough for her vanity for now.

They took the T across town to the more touristy areas. It took a few tries, so early in the day. Jenny managed to keep a decent buzz going as they sat at pub after pub, looking for the right girl. Though John got lunch at the Bell In Hand around noon, she didn't have much to eat; food always interfered when her sole purpose was blackout inebriation. Finally, around three in the afternoon, they came to a bar near the waterfront where a gaggle of eight or nine college-age girls were celebrating loudly. One of them wore a pink "birthday girl" sash and a cheap plastic tiara.

"What a day to turn 21!" Jenny said over the noise. "Congratulations! Here..." She gave the girl a shotglass of straight tequila and held one up herself. "Slainte!" She clinked glasses with her and tossed the shot back easily.

Jenny, dedicated to her craft, drank her lunch. And the lunch of several other patrons, to be honest. It was the thing she did every year, claiming she was embracing the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day in the New World. For his part, John held himself to three beers and a ridiculously-named “Freedom Trail Burger”. Then they were back to the crawl, drifting from bar to bar as whim took them, sampling local beers and whiskeys and startling patrons with how much they could get down.

Three o’clock found them in a house bar of the Intercontinental Hotel, a place named “RumBa Rum & Champagne Bar”. He’d seen the name on Google, and deliberately steered them there. The management seemed scandalized by their presence, t-shirts and jeans and attitude amongst the suit crowd, but money talked and they could flash it around. Which is how they ended up talking to a group of college girls spending mommy and daddy’s money on mommy and daddy’s credit cards.

“Slainte!” John called cheerfully, toasting in general with his glass of rum. “And happy birthday!”

The newly minted 21-year-old, a leggy blond in a black skirt and sweater, giggled. “Isn’t it?” She said, responding to Jenny. “And you have such a gorgeous accent. Is it real, or...”

“Oh, it’s real enough,” John replied, getting her a glass of champagne. A silver ring glittered on her left hand as she took it. “Couldn’t your husband make it? Or is...”

She giggled again. “No, no, I’m not married. It’s a purity ring.” Another giggle at John’s expression. “It means I promised to keep myself pure until marriage, for my future husband.”

The Sparrows flanked the birthday girl at the bar. Jenny had overheard from one of her friends that her name was Trish, because of course it was. She smiled crookedly when Trish asked whether she was using her real accent.

"Oh, it's real enough," John assured her while handing her a glass of champagne.

"Hag's Head by way of Carlow and Dover," Jenny added, taking another champagne from him. Trish explained her purity ring, and while her back was turned Jenny looked excitedly around her to her husband. The glint in her eye was similar to that of a hungry predator creeping up on its prey.

"We waited til marriage too, Jack n me," Jenny said, gesturing at him. "Course, we also got married real young, too. Not somethin' ye find much nowadays." Not that it had bothered her much in recent decades. How else would she have been able to enjoy that seventeen-year-old gangbanger last week? "So uh, does that mean totally pure? No oral or anything?" She'd have run the gamut of all the different pleasures she could have shown her without fucking her in the traditional sense, but she didn't want to scare her if the girl was truly a prude.

Still, she appreciated the challenge. Already Jenny's mind was racing, imagining all the ways they could have the girl begging for it. It could be as quick as twenty minutes, she estimated, or it could take all afternoon if they wanted. They had six hours before the orgy, less if John had to go back to the Pearl to restock, and she wasn't done drinking by half. Half and hour, hour tops, she decided.

"Y'know, girls used to hafta go through purity tests," she said with a scowl, "when they were confirmed then the day before their marriage." She forced a smile and lifted her drink in another toast. "To second-wave feminism, eh?" That finished off her drink and she motioned for another round of shots. Even she had known at thirteen that there was no reason for it other than men trying to control women the way they always had.

“We waited til marriage too, Jack n me," Jenny said, gesturing at him. "Course, we also got married real young, too. Not somethin' ye find much nowadays."

“Oh, that’s so sweet!” Trish exclaimed, smiling as John offered her another tequila shot. “And you make such a cute couple! But...”

“So uh,” Jenny asked with what, to John’s ears, was calculated innocence, “does that mean totally pure? No oral or anything?"

“No!” Trish replied, scandalizes. Then she knocked back her shot and giggled. “Well...” she leaned in, whispering conspiratorially. “I let Brandon put his thing here,” she gestured towards her chest, “and let him cum on my tits in his car.” Another giggle as she refilled her champagne flute. “The Bible said that’s only a sin if it spills on the ground, right?”

“Right?” John replied, sipping his rum. Honestly, he’d never read that much of the Bible. “Was that all?”

She looked at him, then blushed a little. “Well... there was that time at prom. James and I had a little too much to drink and he put it, you know...”. She blushed a little more. “There. In my butt.”

John reached past her to pick up the champagne bottle, and deliberately let his arm rush her back as he topped her off. “What was that like?”

“Y'know, girls used to hafta go through purity tests," Jenny scowled, "when they were confirmed then the day before their marriage."

“What?” Trish looked confused. “How did that work?”

“A couple of fingers, usually.” John chuckled at Trish’s expression. “Yep. That’s what I thought, too.”

Jenny forced a smile and lifted her drink in another toast. "To second-wave feminism, eh?"

“To what?” Trish shook her head. “Daddy always said that feminists were witches and lesbians.”

Jack leaned in. “What makes you think she isn’t one?”

“What?” Trish looked grim Jenny to John and back. “But you two... I mean... that is... she...”.

She gulped down her champagne, and John topped it back off. “She wants you,” he whispered.

“But... that’s a sin!” she protested, staring wide eyed at Jenny as she said it.

“Bible doesn’t say anything at all about two women.”

Technically John was wrong; there were several verses where the Bible mentioned homosexuality and sexual immorality in general, and even one or two where lesbians were mentioned. But she wasn't going to mention that now. People had been cherry picking and twisting verses from the Bible since the damned thing had been written; they'd fought wars and murdered innocents over it. So what if she did the same thing to get laid? It was a victimless crime.

"'Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law,'" she quoted. "'Love does no harm to a neighbor, therefore love is fulfillment of the law.'" Jenny had memorized a great number of Bible verses in life, and had committed even more to memory in death. Despite her change in disposition, that was one thing she could never scrub from her brain, try as she might to scrub it from her heart. "I'm sure you're thinking of Leviticus, right?" she asked casually, brushing her fingers against Trish's neck and up to her ear. She tucked back a bit of hair and gently caressed her cheek with her thumb. "'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman. That is detestable.' I mean, never mind it was written as instruction for rabbis, but Jack's right y'know. Doesn't say anything about women." She scooted to the edge of her stool, leaned her face close to the girl's, and hoped she was too drunk to remember that even the Devil could quote scripture.

"It's your birthday, love," she murmured, their foreheads almost pressed together. She slid her fingers around the back of Trish's neck and down to her cleavage. "We're young and sexy...and you're curious. Don't deny it." She took her finger from between her breasts and pressed it against the girl's lips. She smiled hungrily and slid one knee between hers. "I know what curiosity looks like, lamb. Better a stranger, innit? Someone you'll never see again, someone who could never ever tell your friends?" She glanced over at the girls who were too busy slamming shots to notice. "Your family?" Her free hand went to Trish's knee. "You've got a room right upstairs. Just an elevator away from pleasure you can't even imagine. And no one will ever know but you."

“I... I really shouldn’t,” Trish began, draining her champagne, then draining it again as John refilled it. “I mean...”

“Who’ll know?” John replied, resting a hand on her back. His fingers slid her blonde hair aside and stroked the back of her neck. She sighed and leaned back into his touch, eyes fixed on Jenny. “After all, we’re from England and we’re leaving soon. You’d never see us again.”

Trish drained her glass. “All... all right,” she said, standing up hesitantly. The alcohol made her wobble a bit, and she smiled a trifle unsteadily. “Come on,” she said in a soft voice, watching to make sure her friends didn’t notice. “Let’s go.”

John followed as she led, watching her walk hand in hand with his wife. She tapped the elevator call button, then pushed it again impatiently. Finally, with a ding and a hiss the door opened. “Twelfth floor,” she said, stepping in.

John pushed the button. As the doors closed Trish awkwardly pulled Jenny into an embrace. “I’ve never kissed a girl,” she said shyly. “Is it different?”

"You're from England," Jenny scoffed quietly into her drink. "But he's right. We're leaving in the morning, and there's 7 billion people on the planet. It's not like there's even the remotest chance we'll ever run into each other again."

She smiled when Trish finally gave in. She seemed unsteady when she stood so Jenny put an arm around her waist to hold her still while she got her bearings. She herself was only just starting to feel a slight alcohol buzz. Cocaine, on the other hand, was likely the only reason she was upright.

"Lead the way, love," she said with a smile, taking the girl's hand. They waited impatiently for the elevator and Trish pulled her into an awkward embrace once they were in.

"I've never kissed a girl," she said shyly. "Is it different?"

Jenny grinned. "You tell me, love."

She backed Trish into John's chest, and John was in turn backed into a corner. With a hand around the back of the taller girl's neck she pressed a long, slow kiss to her lips. Then another. Her lip gloss tasted like mangoes.

"Mmm," she grinned when she'd finally pulled away. Jenny licked her lips. "Need Jack here for a comparison?" She glanced over Trish's shoulder at her husband while sliding her hands into the girl's back pockets and giving her ass a little squeeze. She leaned her lips in against her throat. "Or am I enough for now?" She pressed her lips gently against the blonde's throat then pressed her teeth softly into the delicate flesh, just for a moment.

John slowly rolled his hips, letting Trish feel his erection as Jenny pressed her back into him. His hands explored the curves beneath the fine, soft wool of her sweater. “How does she taste?” he whispered, loud enough that he could be asking either woman the question.

“[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Mmm," Jenny grinned, licking her lips as she drew away. John could see Trish’s eyes, a little unfocused from alcohol, staring at her tongue. "Need Jack here for a comparison?"[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I... that is...”. Trish drew a deep breath, then gasped as Jenny but at her throat. “Yes,” she groaned. “Yes.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]That could have been anything, but Jack took it as a signal to turn Trish’s head and sample her. Her mouth was hot and moist, tasting of mangos and champagne. He gripped a fistful of her sweater as he pressed his tongue between her lips, baring a taut stomach to his fingers. She moaned as he and Jenny explored her, then shivered as his fingers slid inside the waist of her skirt and worked lower.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The elevator dinged. Jack grinned over Jenny’s shoulder at the shocked [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]businessman[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] waiting outside. “Our floor,” he smiled. Then he slapped Trish’s hands as she tried to straighten her clothes. “Naughty. We want you looking like you want to fuck.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The man stared at them, stepping aside as they untangled and emerged from the elevator. “Care to join us?” Jack offered. “It’s going to be a party.”[/BGCOLOR]

Back
Top Bottom