Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha and Omega | Lagertha x Zprimal |

Shivers rippled over her skin as he made that noise. It turned her on. It made her want to hear more. Easily he pushed her off him and Momo's brows furrowed as he tilted her head up to look at him. She watched him, pull on his boxers, zip up his pants and she found herself whining. She didn't fight with him as he helped her to her feet, but she could feel the juices pooling and running down her legs. "I need to wipe myself." Momo admitted, she felt dirty. Turned on, but extremely dirty.

Momo groaned, resting against him as he picked her up. Momo whimpered as he pulled the sweater down. "Can't we go back?" Momo found herself asking." I don't want to go in there like this." She admitted. She could barely walk at all, and her body pressed against him for full support. "I need to clean myself.."

Corrin thought about it for a moment, "We can get you cleaned up before we go meet them. There is a bathroom which we can use to clean you up." He growled lowly, taking the elevator down before going down the levels. He felt the fluids running down her under thighs and growled again, knowing it only increased her need for him. "We'll go back soon enough. Once we agree on something for you to wear."

Once the lift doors opened, he led them inside. Pinning her up against the wall as he teased her with his lips and tongue. The doors opened again, granting access to the top floor of the shopping complex. With a hand around her waist, he led her to the toilet, which was thankfully clean and empty. He wiped her clean, pressing the tissue paper up against her pussy lips before tossing them into the trash. "Now let's get you some clothes." He gripped her firmly before leading the way to the store.

Momo was at least pleased to hear that she could get cleaned up before seeing his friend and Karol. Momo rested against him, head buried in his chest. She could feel her body quivering slightly as he growled, and she knew she was panting with arousal. Momo didn't enjoy this, it felt awkward being out in the open like this and she just wanted to lay down. "I won't wear...something I don't like..even if you like it.." Momo commented, frustrated.

"Ah!" Momo was surprised the moment he pinned her to the wall and he teased her. She was angry when he stopped, her body shaking more than it should be. It was like she had too much caffeine and was going into caffeine overload. Momo didn't fight with him when they went into the restroom, or he moved to clean her up. She was thankful for it, though she wished he hadn't thrown out her underwear. "Fine." Momo grumbled clinging to him as she followed him around.

Corrin gripped her shoulder firmly, "You will wear what I have chosen. Though, if you have picked something suitable I may accept it." He stated simply. He was not asking a question, but making a statement. A few passer-bys, students and office workers who were out for an early lunch eyeballed them for a second as the pair walked past, her scent prominent even after he had wiped her clean. The store was more like a designer's house, with racks and mannequins of various clothing at the front. The lighting was soothing, with a modern theme to the interior. He held her by the hand before leading her to take a seat on on of the small cushioned seats before going to speak briefly with the cashier.

------

Anya was not particularly pleased when a filthy Omega was dumped at her doorstep. But she acted as any civilized person would and offered lodging and food for a time, eager to get the Omega off her list of responsibilities. She was not interested in smaller males, Betas she did not mind too much, but Omegas were an annoyance. Being so dependent when they had a partner did not bode well with her.

Now, after informed of Corrin's arrival, she had went to the back room where she had left Karon to call him. She had made sure he was clean and fed the moment he had landed in her residence and left him alone in her guest room, returning from her daily errands to provide meals for him. Her staff could handle the store now that there was enough manpower, and she had more fredom in how she spent her time.

"Karon?" She knocked the door before opening it, a frown on the redhead's face.

Her eyes followed the ground, trying to not stay in contact with the eyes of passerbys as they walked. She could still his scent, lingering all around her, on her flesh and she knew everyone around her could smell the same. He was so pleased with the notion, that she smelled like him, but Momo felt odd smelling like someone else. Still she followed him, silently after listening to his statement. What would Karol thing? Looking at her? Smelling her? He'd be so ashamed of her like everyone else in their village. "Mmm...I'm suppose to stay here?" Momo muttered more to herself than to him as they got to the store and she sat down without another word. She looked around, bored with the atmosphere and this place, she wanted to be running, bathing in the river, climbing trees and howling, not sitting here looking for clothing.

~~~~

"Yes?" Karol was sprawled out on the bed, hair a mess, barely clothed. His arms wrapped around the pillow, he had decided it best to take his clothing off. Despite the air conditioner, the room was still too hot to his liking, but unlike Momo he didn't complain. Simply, his eyes stirred open, scanning the room after he had heard his name called, rubbing his red eyes and yawning as he stretched. He had forgotten, after a good thirty minutes of sleeping, his conversation with Momo on the laptop, how weird and odd it had been. "Oh!" Karol's eyes snapped opened, realizing Anya might be pestering him since Momo and Corrin were there. Quickly, he sat up in bed grabbing his pants and pulling it on, along with the hoodie before zipping it up, too lazy to put on his top. He stood, small, and walked to the door opening it to look at Anya. "They are here already?" Asked Karol, rubbing his still red eyes.

"Yes. You should not be spending your time sleeping, get to work and that will convince me not to throw you out." Anya grumbled but she would not do that, there was no way she would toss an Omega out onto these streets where he would probably be ripped to shreds within hours. She watched patiently as the Omega dressed up. He was not sleeping well either. The dreadful thing. She let him pass her before flipping the lights off and shutting the door. She sighed, watching him walk over to the front.

"Corrin. It has been some time since you visited," She walked around the front eyeing the other Omega in the room as she entered, noticing her scent even before she stepped into the room. "I'm guessing this must be about her? Something to wear without looking like a complete... mess." She ended, the last word not quite hitting the mark of what she was getting at.

Corrin began, turning his gaze from where he was examining the fabric of the various clothes that were hung in rows, "That and to see how you have been doing. It has not been that long since I visited-"

"Long enough for me to think that is long."

Corrin shrugged, "Can't argue with that." He gestured to Momo, "Just by looking, what would you think would work?"

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe something more than a sweater, perhaps?" She took out a measuring tape and gestured for the female Omega to stand up for her to measure her sizes.

"Work?" Karol grunted at the idea of working, though he had worked back at home. Still here with this new alpha wasn't the idea he had, or what she had imagined of working made him cringe. Karol was silent as he strutted forward, Anya near him as he went to the front. He knew this place well enough now, since he had been here. Karol had found himself helping around her store from sheer boredom and as he found Momo would be arriving he had been helping more. However, there was an odd scent in the air, and Karol could smell it before he even got near to turning the corner. It gave him pause, before he pushed himself forward to see the man that had caught them, and Momo sitting down. Karol tensed, realizing the scent was coming from Momo herself and it was unfamiliar.

Momo didn't enjoy the look of Anya, or the way the two of them talked. It was weird and awkward with her sitting here, and then when they talked about what she would wear. "I'll rip up anything you give me I don't like." Momo grumbled. She knew Corrin could hear her, she knew he had warned her not to, but Momo didn't care. Then she saw Karol, who was just looking at her oddly. "K-Karol?" Momo blinked, but he looked at her strange as he waved silently.

Momo looked silently at the measuring tape as she scrambled to stand. She could at least do that on shaky legs, though walking was a problem by itself. Momo was quiet when the woman measured her, averting her eyes at Karol who stared at her.

"What's with that horrid thing on your neck?" Karol's teeth clinked together, annoyed that something like that was around her neck. He had seen omegas with the things on, collars so they didn't run away, though he was not wearing one and Momo was. "Afraid she'll run to someone bigger and better?" Karol looked at Corrin a bit angrily.

"There is no bigger and better. But she is none of those, hence the collar for others to know that she is with me." Corrin said, a hand resting on Momo's neck, "So in a way, you could say that that the collar is to help prevent her from being taken away by someone bigger and better than herself." He then watched as Anya measured Momo's measurements before writing them them down on a piece of paper.

Anya set the girl down before drawing up a small seat for herself. Despite her own intuition that this Omega may make things difficult, she asked, "So what is you favorite color? Any particular tastes when it comes to your clothing? And any other thing about yourself which I should pay attention to when getting your dress, attire, what-have-you?" She waited for an answer, a slight smile on her face to ease the girl, she did not know what had happened to her but based on her scent, she could very well guess what had transpired the evening before.

Momo was silently fuming as Karol and Corrin conversed. She was tired, horny, going crazy and could barely stand, and then on top of that they were talking about her. Momo looked up, when Corrin said something about why she wore the collar and gripped the back of her neck. She looked at Karol, whose angered features on his face told her how he felt about the whole thing. Still Momo stretched her arms out standing still as Anya measured her before sitting down exhausted. "I want to go home.." Momo grumbled tugging on Corrin's shirt.

"Bigger and better than herself?" Karol snarled, crossing his arms in detest. "And when do you plan on releasing her?" Momo just looked silently at the ground, she already knew that agitating answer and she was too out of it to want to answer.

"Huh?" Momo looked at Anya, surprised the woman was asking her questions and not trying to please Corrin. "Pink.." Momo stated. "I like teals, sea greens too, and whites." Momo looked down, shifting in her seat. "I have a scar on my side from where I was bitten..I don't like it being exposed."

He could sense her emotions, her need to mate once again, which was surprisingly fast for someone who was only first knotted and bonded mere hours ago. He wrapped an arm around her waist even as he spoke to Karol, "I hear the Omega Terminal is the perfect place for runts like to to earn some manners."

Corrin then watched as Anya took down the details for Momo's attire. "I think that is good enough. I'll get the designs down and send to you for reviewing once it's done. Okay?" She nodded before turning to Corrin, already returning to a business-like tone, "That is all I need and this will cost you. I'll send down a quote after work."

With that Corrin allowed his hand to stroke Momo's side and belly, "We're leaving then." He led the Omega female away with him. His pace slowed to a stroll as they entered the multi-storied carpark which was conveniently empty at the time of the day. She was easy to lift, being placed on the hood of the car, his hand around the nape of her neck as he breathed in the scent of his mate, finally deciding to give her the opportunity to demand her mate's attention, "What is it that you desire, Momo?"

Momo was silent as she watched Anya write everything down. She knew the conversation with Karol and Corrin was heated, but Momo didn't want to step in. She already had a collar on, she was already sleep deprived, weak in the legs. There wasn't much of a fight Momo could put up at that moment. Still Momo's head tilted back when he wrapped his arm around her waist, it was comfy and warm and to her it felt enticing. It caused her to huff, knowing they had only just fucked a bit ago in the parking lot before stepping inside here. "Don't say that!" Momo felt agitated at the words she caught on as Corrin spoke to Karol, punching him in the stomach in protest.

Karol growled at the scene, watching Momo scramble to her feet and lean against Corrin. Momo rested her head against Corrin's chest listening to his heart beat as she watched Anya walk away. Karol huffed, annoyed at the entire display of the two and that he was really in no position to fight for control. Still, a thought came to him that made him angry once more. "We should have never walked that way." Karol implied towards the market where Corrin had chased them down. Momo didn't reply, only watched as Karol punched a wall, without causing any damage, and walked away.

Momo was fine when Corrin had stated that they were leaving and she groaned at the feel of his hand stroking her side and belly. It was only a few hours ago he had taken her, raping her, knotting her, claiming her as both his victory and mate, and Momo knew in some aspect she wanted to protest. Though, with a shock collar on, and her body already needy she only followed him out of the shopping center wiping the sweat off her head. Momo jumped a little, not really noticing anything new about the empty car lot, but more so to the way he lifted her and placed her down. She squirmed on the hood, moving and propping herself up by her elbows as she looked up at him. Momo gulped, her skin tingling as he called her by her real name. She had given him a false name when he had asked earlier, and he had continued to call her by it when Karol had blabbed her real name, but now,he was addressing her by her birth name. She gulped, not sure how to address how she felt. Embarrassed he was calling her real name. Awkward he was asking her what she wanted. "I feel weird." Momo implied, not sure how else to put it. "My body feels weird."

"What do you mean, feels weird?" Corrin asked. He pressed a hand against her skin, the temperature of her flesh alone told him that she was either having a fever or entering the beginning of her heat. "It would seem that you are quite hot," He breathed in, managing to pick up the faint trace of her arousal, "And bothered too." His hands slid under her sweater, cupping her rear and pulling her close. "It's probably nothing." He did not expect for her heat to come so soon, but either way he had to prepare for it. The first thing he would need to do is prepare for an extended period of his leave to be spent with the Omega, which would include their accommodations.

Soon, she would begin to eat more in preparation for her heat, where her entire digestive system would shut down and her whole body would be focused on one purpose, to mate. He picked her up and set her down inside the car. "You hungry?" He questioned as he took the driver's seat and buckled up, "We could stop somewhere to grab something to eat if you'd want." It was still a bad idea to let her eat outside in public when she had yet to learn simple table manners, he thought as his hand stroked over the top of her exposed knee idly. "Also, I hope you enjoyed meeting your friend. It will be some time before you can meet up face to face."

Momo wasn't anywhere near her heat, but her body was strange and heated in a way she wasn't normal. Besides, she was turned on which was the reason why she had announced her body felt 'weird'. Momo shivered when he touched her skin, breathing heavily as she felt the contact. She closed her eyes, still tired from being worn out all yesterday and this morning. Still, it was entirely possible that Momo was getting a fever. There were a lot of things in the city she was not used to;scents, textures, allergens, viruses in the air everyone else was used to breathing in. Momo shook, shivering as his hands roamed under the sweater. It was the most annoying thing ever, having been raped by him, but her body craving more of his attention. Momo found herself grabbing his shirt, not wanting him to stop. She expected him to fuck her again in this garage, but the opposite happened.

Confusion struck her quickly when he picked her up and sat her down in the car, asking her if she was hungry. She leaned back in the seat sighing, she felt like she needed another bath, and she hadn't really eaten anything since earlier in the morning. "Kinda." Momo admitted, burning extra calories from orgasming did take it's toll. "I'm really thirsty." Momo mumbled wrapping her arms around herself.

"Why do you insist on keeping Karol and I apart?" Momo's brow twitched as she looked at him angrily. "Just because you mated me doesn't mean I care about you! I will never be fully yours!" Momo found herself huffing, annoyed. Karol and her had grown up together, always been together and perhaps this was another reason she felt weird. It didn't feel right not seeing Karol in the morning, talking to him or hanging out with him. From the way Corrin acted, Momo was pretty sure he had never felt like this towards anyone before. Bringing it up would lead to little than nothing in a conversation if Momo ever tried to explain anything more than what she had already said. "I thought you didn't want me to eat in public. Because I'm too barbaric."

He nodded, "I know. Which is why I'm planning to get packed lunch for the two of us." He drove off, remaining silent for a moment before replying to her provocations, "You are my Omega and are to remain with me. I have no desire to remain with your friend nor have him come along with us. I doubt you'd want him to come along as well, don't you think?" He stroked her thigh, "It's not that I desire to keep you two apart, but rather I don't want him with me, since he may disrupt your... training." His hand slid inwards, pushing the bottom of her sweater up her thigh, exposing more of that white flesh. "You can say what you want, but by our laws and even our instincts, you already know that you are mine. It's only a matter of time before you realized it, and until then, I can wait."

He drove her down to the closest mall where he picked up a box of pizza and other morsels as well as having her to pick a drink of her liking before leading her back to the car. He handed her her drink as he got in the car. "Don't worry, I'll let you call Karol in the mornings. But if you proceed to hang up on him, that'll be your own problem, right?"

"Training.." Momo grunted at the word, not pleased with it at all. She already knew what he really meant, to fuck her and impregnant her was her training. Momo looked at him silently, sighing, there was really no point in correcting him when she felt weird. "You are the one that doesn't want him to come along, I never said I didn't." Though Momo understood that she would be put in situations that might make Karol over react, or perhaps he wouldn't. He was looking at Anya in a nice tone, not like Momo really looked at Corrin. Shivers rippled through her when he pushed the sweater up exposing some of her bottom half, though she looked at him a little annoyed. Her instincts did tell her she belonged to him, but it didn't feel right. Did most Alphas do this to Omegas? Rape them to claim them and keep them by their sides? She supposed so, it would only make sense why so many of them had refused to go into the city. "You'll be waiting forever then."

Momo was silent the rest of the drive, watching him pick out things to eat and asking her what she wanted to drink, she picked out root beer and gladly took hold of it when he gave it to her. Momo slipped back into the passenger seat, salivating at the smell of pizza before she moved to grab it as he spoke. "It wasn't my fault! You were going to do lewd things to me while I was talking to him! What else was I suppose to do?" Momo's brow twitched a bit as grabbed a slice of pizza and moved it to her mouth.

Corrin could only smirk as she tried to convince him in vain that he could wait forever for her to cave to his will. He opened the flat box and allowed her to take a slice before setting the box aside, "Don't make a mess." He could sense her own doubt and fear swirling through the bond but allowed her to be for now. He drove for a bit, "I've told you, it's not that I'm actively having him go away, he wasn't even part of the consideration in the first place. Unless of course you rather let him have a good look at who you really are."

By now the traffic had picked up around lunchtime, a scowl forming on his face as they ran into a streak of red lights. "You know he wasn't able to see you. All you needed to do was to enjoy the pleasure I give you while speaking to Karol." He patted her knee, "And that won't be the last time it's going to happen."

Momo grumbled as she bit into the pizza eating bite after bite as he commented on her making a mess. She gave him a look, an expression like Really? Momo huffed looking out the window as Corrin spoke. He seemed to think Momo was a child, or rather that she was so uncivilized she couldn't do anything right. "It's bad enough you trimmed my nails, don't treat me like I'm a child!" Momo squeaked when she spoke biting on her pizza. She sighed though, happy to have food and not be there with Karol glaring at her awkwardly. "Who I really am?" Momo rolled her eyes. "You don't even know anything about me other than how to take me by force. Which means nothing." Momo insisted.

Still Momo chewed on her pizza, trying to savor it though she much would have preferred to devour it whole. She saw the cars stop, and the car they were in slowly pull into a stop as she sipped on her root bear and pursed her lips a little slanted. Momo's eyes turned to look at him as he spoke about what had happened earlier, that Karol could not see Corrin behind her. "He knew I was naked, and I'm not very good at pretending someone isn't touching me!" Momo huffed. She had been a virgin until stumbling into Corrin and she wasn't exactly sure why he had insisted on mating her. Though, Momo knew had any other Alpha smelled her they would have done the same. "I don't want to talk to Karol when you do that. It's weird and I don't like it." Momo sighed running her free hand through her hair and scratching her head. She ignored him patting her knee, as if getting used to it. "I think if you were in my positioned you'd feel the same, but perhaps you wouldn't."

"It is what seems to be the way to get to you." He smiled, "You are an Omega, and it is pretty obvious what your purpose is." Corrin left it at that for now, focusing on the road and not making a fuss over a driver which had just cut into his lane. His hand stroked her knee and moved up slightly, contenting himself with more of her skin. When they finally reached hotel, he turned to her, "If I was in your position. If. But I'm not. So why not live in reality and not in what could be?"

He got out of the vehicle with the food and led her back to their suite, where the room cleaning was already complete, it look exactly the way it did when they first visited it the day before save for their belongings which were arranged to the side. He set the food down on the table and flipped the television on for some background noise. "As for speaking with Karol, it is final, I get to choose when you speak to him. If you don't want it, then I guess you won't be speaking to him in the near future." He took a slice of the pizza and began biting into the fluffy dough.

Momo knew her role now, all too clearly though she wanted to fight with Corrin about it. Still, he would win the argument, as he always seemed to win against her. Momo found herself not bothered by his hand on her knee, not even when it crept up closer to her sensitive area. Her body was used to his touch, craved it and Momo felt awkward about the whole thing. No doubt she wouldn't admit that to him anytime soon, and she tried to focus on her drink and eating as he drove.

She followed him back up to the hotel, looking around to see it completely cleaned when they arrived. She was a bit confused at first, not sure how it had gotten cleaned so fast, since she was used to cleaning her place herself. "I never said I didn't want to speak with him!" Here it went, the same conversation they had been playing since day one when he had separated her from Karol. "I always want to speak to Karol.." Momo muttered going to the couch and sitting down by the food and taking another piece of pizza as she watched the t.v. with a sense of boredom as she sipped on her root beer.

"Good girl. Then you know what I expect." He turned his attention to the food, a hand slipping around his Omega as he ate. The food had gone from piping hot to just warm, but he did not mind that too much, instead, contenting himself with petting and stroking her, her scent only made the meal taste so much better.

Once the food was finished and the trash disposed, he lay back on the couch; there was enough space for him to do so without disturbing her. "You should have a shower, you'd feel better and perhaps less grumpy for it." He shut his eyes, only cracking them open when he heard her begin to bath, intending to have her right there in the bathroom when she would have willingly undressed herself.

Momo rolled her eyes at him, talking about what he expected. Of course he expected her to be on a good behavior, and to not try to push him off if he wanted to fuck her while she was video chatting with Karol. Momo looked at him when he wrapped a hand around her. It was so natural, and Momo found herself ignoring him anymore when she was eating. Though her eyes closed halfway when he pet and stroked her, making her feel much like a child again as she ate.

Momo was silent when he laid down, and told her to bath. Of course a warm bath would make her feel better after the day she had been having, but she tugged on the collar around her neck. "You aren't ever going to take this off, are you?" Momo finally came to the conclusion, since they had been back here for a while and it was still around her neck.

Somehow she found herself in the bathroom anyways, figuring he was quite asleep. She wanted to feel comfortable, and had decided to lock the door..not that it would do her much good. Here she stood, after plugging the tube and watching it fill up with water, the heat rising off the tube to her nose before she moved to pull the purple jumper off her and discard it on the group. Full naked, since Corrin had thrown her panties away, she slipped into the tube and closed her eyes waiting until it was done being filled to turn it off.

Corrin watched as she entered the bathroom, naively locking the door behind herself. Soon, he could hear the sound of running water as she presumably filled the tub with water. He got to his feet and cleaned up their finished food, tossing them into the trash. Once that was done, he continued to linger for a bit longer in the hall, idly watching the news before padding over to the bedroom where he proceeded to undress. The door unlocked as he commanded it to. Steam had already begun to fill the room, the warm droplets of moisture condensing on the cool surface of the marble floor.

He placed a hand on her shoulder as he climbed in to join her, keeping her where she was before pulling her to lean back against him once he was fully seated behind her. "Looks like you did take my advice after all." He allowed for more foam to be formed on the surface of the water and added the bath salts before leading back on the end of the tub, still cradling the Omega in his arms, his fingers roamed over her sides, teasing her only slightly for now.

Momo was sitting up in the middle of the tub, her legs pulled up to her bare chest, her eyes closed as she breathed, sighing. She didn't notice when the door swung open, water still flowing into the bath to fill it up, and she didn't notice when he came near her. Only when the water moved, creating waves did Momo's eyes shoot open and she jumped moving to get out. A hand on her shoulder caused her to jerk her head back with large eyes seeing Corrin.

Momo's face rested against his chest as she was pulled to him, sighing as she rested against him. "I thought you were asleep." Momo retorted when he spoke about taking his advice. "You were just waiting for me to make the bath weren't you?" Momo asked stretching her leg to turn off the facet as the tub filled up completely with foam and salts. Momo squirmed, trying to close her eyes as his fingers moved over her sides. She sighed, curling up against him and closing her eyes.​

"Well, I was a bit tired, but decided it was a good idea to get a bath before taking a nap." Corrin stroked her jaw before allowing the water to lap around him. He enjoyed the soft, smaller form of the Omega leaning against him, his hands roaming her body freely, over her belly, kneading her breasts. "And you had already prepared the bath so no work needed to be done on my part," He smirked, nibbling against her ear. Once he was satisfied, he allowed himself to relax, soaking in the heat of the water, the room heating up slowly from the bathwater.

She looked more content now, which was a good thing. But he knew better than to leave things to chance, his hands grabbing a sponge to wipe her down.

Momo was leaning halfway froward, her shoulders away from him as she looked at him. Her jaw tensed a bit at his touch before she sighed. Strange how quickly she was getting used to his touch, though it still annoyed her somewhat that she was stuck here, and a collar was still around her neck.

"Ep!" Momo shivered when he gripped her breasts and kneaded them. It was like her body wanted to purr out, but she was stubborn and reached for the soap as he nibbled her ear. "You were just waiting for me to take a bath so you could sneak in on me." Momo realized sighing as she lathered up her hands. Her body tensed when he started to scrub her, much like he had the first night he had brought her here. "You know I can wash myself!" Momo sighed letting him wash her a hand tugging on the collar. "Can you at least take this contraption off? No one is going to find me in here and steal me away."​

Back
Top Bottom