Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha and Omega | Lagertha x Zprimal |

"It makes sure you stay close to me instinctively. For your protection." Corrin explained, managing to stop a sigh before getting out of the car. He looked back into the car and asked, amused at a passing thought, "Need me to help you out with the door or can you figure it out?" Regardless, he went over to her side of the vehicle and helped her out. "If you weren't, you'd have lived a very unfulfilling life. Last night was a night to remember wasn't it? No matter how much you try to deny it, you know it to be true." He placed an arm around her, knowing her legs were still weak from the previous evening. He placed a hand low around her waist, having her lean on him for support, her scent laced with his. "Using your logic, it would be your instincts as an animal, the rules of nature which determined you were to be mine."

"Well, we may meet someone who is holding Karon for the time. I doubt she'd let you meet him if you behaved rudely." He advised, walking them to the lift to the shopping center. Once inside, he made for a footwear shop and to get her an pair of sneakers and socks, as well as a pair of sandals to wear for the time being. He had her try several pairs on and settled on an inexpensive pair of sneakers and sandals

Momo looked at him, watching him and listening to him, she supposed it made sense. Momo watched him open the door, though she didn't say anything as she thought about it. She could have easily figured it out, but she wasn't protesting as he helped her out of the car and helped support her small frame with her shaking legs. "You know, I'll never admit it even if it was." Momo pressed her cheek against his chest as they walked, trying to keep the flip flops from falling off her tiny feet. "I suppose so." Momo hadn't really thought about it. Then again she had gotten pretty close to other Alphas that hadn't seemed to truly notice her scent under all the chemicals she had laced herself with. "Doesn't mean I can't be grumpy about it!" Momo insisted.

"Karol? Who did you give him to!" Momo seemed worried, irritated when he mentioned he had given Karol away. So he had figured out Karol was an Omega as well, and had given him away to an Alpha that might have taken him. "You only said I needed to pay off the debts, you never said Karol would be stuck here forever too!" Momo's brows were furrowed, angered at the idea as they walked into the lift, though she settled down when they went to the store. At least as best she could when he was allowing her, and providing her, with some new footwear since her own had broken. "You don't like heels do you?" Momo finally said after as she looked at the sneakers, squeezing them. She had liked them, they were comfortable, but she was used to wearing heels. "Or is it because my feet are still hurt?" Momo wondered, honestly.

"Heels don't suit someone who is so short." He laughed, "That and your feet are still hurt. That's why you are to wear sandals until you are healed. And sneakers are more comfortable to wear as well." His hand slid up her calf after helping her try on a pair of sneakers, slipping up to brush against her inner thigh. He kept changing them until he was satisfied with the design and the price for the sandals and the footwear, purchasing both while letting her remain seated. Once the purchases were complete, he returned to her and had her change to the sandals. He packed the flip flops away into the now empty shoebox and lifted her to her feet, supporting her once again all the way to the car.

"Karol is with a friend. It is up to her what she'd do to him, although I'm guessing, not much." He let her take her seat and stored the boxes away in the boot of the vehicle. He climbed into the driver's seat, shutting the door behind him and started the engine. "She will be in charge of your attire, since she is a designer for various clothing, though I may get you something from her shop if there is anything worth allowing you to wear."

"And why not? They make me taller." Momo protested, wasn't that the point of heels? To make a woman look taller, to show off her ass and legs? To make her feel and look sexier? Momo wasn't fighting him though, when he helped her with shoes. Turns out the girl had childish feet, being as short as she was, they were around 4 1/2, sometimes 5 depending on the way the shoe was made. "Heels can be comfortable too." Momo protested, but she understood why he was getting her such shoes, her feet were healing awfully slow. Momo waited patiently, it's not like she could move far with the collar on, and she switched to the small pink sandals as he came back.

"Not much?" Momo questioned as they had gotten to the car. "What's that to mean? What is much and what's not much? Everyone explains it differently." Momo slouched in the seat again, trying to get comfortable as they drove, at least the view was alright. Though Momo seemed to be missing the wide open skies, her eyes were a bit dull. "Ugh." Momo didn't like the way people dressed here, it was disgusting in her opinion, even the clothing he had chosen for her now made her uncomfortable. "If she picks something gross I won't wear it." Momo protested. "People here dress like zombies."

"Well, they do. But not nearly enough to make a change to that you are still short." He took the wheel, driving them out, back onto the streets, "Heels can be comfortable. But they don't suit you, trying to be tall, when you are definitely not. Short and with heels? Not a very smart choice." He purred again, knowing it soothed her, "Trust me, I know more than you do." His hand patted her exposed knee, resting there as he drove.

"Unlike myself to you, she'd be less than pleased to see him, is what I'm guessing. She'd want him out of her way and only keep him there. Like a caretaker, will not interact much with him at all." He spoke aloud. "Though," He inhaled, breathing in her sweet scent, "Your friend may definitely notice this change of scent on you. I wonder how you'd explain it." He paid attention to the road, but his hand slip up, forcing the hem of her sweater to hike up her shapely thighs. "You will wear it, unless you'd want to fight me? Just like you you now wear the collar? Do you want to be shocked in front of your friend? I think not."

Momo didn't like him not telling her she couldn't wear heels. "Why do you not like heels? I like feeling tall." Momo admitted, agitated on his reasonings behind why he didn't want her to wear heels. Though she could understand her feet not healing. Still, when he purred, it made her body relax, her muscles less tense as she continued to look out the window. "I still like them. I don't like sneakers or flip flops. You don't care at all what I like." Momo jerked her knee away a bit, but his hand remained there despite her protests.

"And why not? There is nothing wrong with Karol!" Momo didn't know any Omegas that were taller than Alphas, bigger then them. She had seen a few smaller Alphas, but they were still similar sizing to Betas. Momo was trying her best to remain agitated when he spoke about Karol smelling his scent on her, she didn't want to talk about it. "How am I suppose to explain this?" Momo tugged at the collar, it was the same question she didn't have an answer for. Momo grunted, trying to shove his hand away as he drove. "Stop that." Momo expressed with a squeal. "Shock me all you want, I'll ripe up anything she gives me I don't like." Momo protested, furrowed brows and all.

"You'd get taller. But you won't be considered tall. Maybe below average in height. You'd look like a child trying to be an adult. But of course, personal image will never be one of the things you consider." His hand slid further up her thigh, gripping her firmly where her thigh met her crotch. "Don't resist me, little one. In the end, all your struggles are in vain." He growled lowly, easily resisting her struggles to free herself. He finally released her, the vehicle tilting as they made their way into a multi-storied carpark beside a shopping center. He drove all the way up to the top-most level before stopping. It was completely deserted here, just the two of them.

Corrin flipped the engine off before removing their seatbelts. In one swift motion, he removed her from her seat, picking her up and taking her onto his lap. A hand wrapped around her waist before lowering the backrest. He laughed loudly, a hand sliding to her rear, cupping her, "You could say your Alpha fucked you right in his car. And you took it gladly." He spanked her outer thigh, "And if you choose to misbehave later, I'll make sure you are thoroughly punished." A low growl came from his throat, knowing it would arouse her and prepare her for his claiming.

"So?" Momo slouched in her seat, annoyed as always. Though it looked like she was straining to furrow her brows in annoyance. She was relaxing, his purring seemed to have that effect on her. "Why should I care? People talk regardless of what you do. So I'll do what makes me happy." Momo's thigh tensed when he gripped it, though a shiver rolled over her body. She looked at him when the vehicle tilted, silent as the wheels echoed through the garage as he drove. The growl made her body itch, relaxing further at the sound. She noted though, realizing they were a spot in the garage that was secluded, only the two of them.

"Ah!" Momo was surprised, he was always surprising. She squirmed as he unbuckled her, picking her up and slipping her into his lap. A hand was on his chest propping her up as he put the seat back. Momo ass tensed when he gripped her outer thigh, her thighs were meaty, but firm. She narrowed her eyes at him, when he spoke about punishments but that low growl made her shiver and whine as her brows furrowed. "But..I'll be sweaty.." Momo commented. "I won't be able to walk." Momo knew that much, she was already having trouble walking but his growling was making her body needy and wanting. Her hands gripped onto his shirt, as she tried desperately to fight it. "I'll still ripe..any clothing I don't like she puts me in. Even if you like it." Momo acknowledged.

"Take off your clothes if you want," Corrin ordered, "It won't matter if you're sweaty or not, the car is air-conditioned. And you already aren't able to walk too well." He growled again, spanking her lightly, his hand undoing the tie of her panties, allowing it to slip off before tugging it out from under her. He growled again, a hand smoothing along her cheek, his member already ready for her, after seeing her in that simple sweater, knowing that there was nothing but her underwear beneath it all was enough to make him need her minutes after leaving the house.

"If you dare to rip or tear anything Sarah gives you, well, let's say things won't be good for you. She takes a lot of pride in her work, unlike you." He leaned back, giving her the space she needed to roam and explore, a low growl still issuing from his throat. "What I like, you will like. Eventually, since the bond brings us closer." He noted that she was not as resistant to him now, and even carried a civil conversation with him, knowing things would only improve with time. "Elsa, help yourself." He said lowly, a hand turning up the radio for some background music. He would use this name, it was the name of the Omega that belonged to him.

Momo jumped, when he spanked her lightly, the growl coming from his lips was making her face turn red. Intoxicating was the sound and she knew all too well she couldn't really walk. Though the idea of being sweaty when trying on clothes didn't sound appealing, even if the air conditioning was on. Momo shivered when he easily took her panties off yanking them and exposing her moistening slit.

"I won't wear something I don't like." Momo wanted to hiss the words, but she found herself talking calmly, him growling was making her straddle him. She couldn't help it, when her hips starting moving against his clothed ones. She could feel him hard below her. That damn growl was driving her crazy, and Momo couldn't help reply with a soft purr like growl as she rocked her hips. "No.." Momo protested to what he said. She knew how the bond worked, but she didn't want to like what he liked, she wanted to still be herself and like whatever she liked. "I'll always like..what I like." Momo murmured as he told her to help herself. Though the girl looked at him a bit confused when he used the alias she had given him, not her real name that he knew. Momo was going crazy, crazy enough that her hands were trembling as they moved to his pants trying to her best to undo them, to get to him. She figured it out after a while, and easily she grabbed inside pulling him free of his pants. Momo found herself raising her own hips up, position the head of his cock at her moist entrance before shoving her hips down slowly, parted panting lips, and forcing him all the way inside of her until their hips met. When her hips rested against his, she was rolling her hips against his, moaning in pleasure at the feeling.

Corrin purred, amused when she fumbled with his pants for a good minute before undoing his belt. Then she took him in her own hands, sliding herself down onto his engorged member. It was an impressive feat that she had managed to cram the entirety of him inside of herself, taking a few minutes before he was fully seated inside of her, his member pressed up against her womb. He groaned, her scent that of exquisite ecstasy, luring him to lose himself in her once again. Instead, his hand slid under and up the inside of her sweater, gripping her hips as she rolled her hips against him, a lewd moan stirring in her throat.

"Good girl," He said, his hands roaming up her sides, brushing against her underboob. "Now, you will like what I like. My choice for you is your choice for yourself." He lay back, feeling her nether lips grip him, sheathed in her heat. He growled, then grinned as he felt more slick pour forth onto his shaft, "You can't get enough can you? Karol is sure to smell you now. But you just can't be damned about it." He growled again, his hand spanking her sharply, "Now, please yourself."

Momo couldn't help herself, the way he growled made her body hot, and the moment she had pushed him inside of her, she had wanted to feel his precum and cum inside of her. This was annoying, that her body was doing it on her own, needy and wanting. Her fingers stayed laced in his shirt as she rocked her hips back and forth. Brows furrowed as she moaned, though the radio seemed to give some noise that wasn't just their moans. Momo didn't fight him when his hand roamed, touching her skin as he spoke about her being a good girl. Her face was red, blushing.

"No.." Momo proclaimed in defiance to his words. "You may have mated with me..but I won't wear clothing I don't like." Momo proclaimed, her walls were aching, gripping him as they throbbed. Momo moved her hands as he leaned back, placing them on the chair behind him to help keep her up as she leaned over him, hair falling against his cheek. Momo could hear his words, telling her lewd things. She wasn't sure how to explain her scent after this to Karol, she could only imagine his displeased expression when he smelled her, but she could feel her walls heating up more with his precum. It didn't take her long for her to rais her hips, slipping him somewhat out before pressing down against him as she moaned, a slow rough motion that made her body shake as she panted. Momo jumped a bit when he spanked her, but she didn't seem too concerned as she rocked her hips up and down. "S-Shut up." Momo finally said. It was Corrin's fault she was acting like this, he was the one that had growled knowing exactly what it would do to her. "Just..shut up."

"But you'll need something to wear." He said, his hands on her hips, guiding her as she impaled herself repeatedly on his cock. He slipped a hand down, his thumb on her clit, flicking it as he allowed her to control the pacing of their coupling. More of his precum entered her, her walls heating up, gripping him greedily, milking him for his seed. He purred his satisfaction, seeing the little Omega raise and lower her hips, her pussy swallowing his cock over and over again.

"Are you not moving your hips? Do you not want more?" Corrin growled softly, his hands pushing her down every time she raised her hips, forcing her to accept him quickly, the friction exquisite. "Already so needy for my seed," he purred, getting a glimpse of her glistening folds each time she raised her hips. All he could see was her, her purple hair cascading like a curtain around him. "Tell me what you want." He said, his eyes locked to hers.

Momo was trying not to drool as she impaled herself time after time again, hard and slow. It seemed Corrin had her addicted this kind of fucking, being rougher than most might. She liked it, his hands on her hips as she bounced up and down on him, her walls hugging him wanting him to cum inside of her, wanting him to knot her. Momo still couldn't imagine being in heat, there was no way she'd want him to leave the room with her if that came about, and she wasn't looking forward to it. Momo enjoyed it, his purring, it made her purr back in reply before moans.

"I am!" Momo proclaimed, but she feel forward surprised and whimpering as he shoved her hips down with his hands roughly. Momo's body feel forward, head falling against his neck, her cheek against his cheek. She panted and whined in his air, her hands gripping tightly onto the seat behind him as she continued to lift her hips against his. Momo heard his words, demanding in a way to tell her what she wanted. "More.." Momo finally commented.

"More what?" Corrin purred, his hips beginning to rise to fuck her in return each time she slammed herself down onto him. He heard her purr, then moan, his member throbbing, needing to flood her with his seed. His hands tightened on her hips, biting into her flesh as he picked up the pace, feeling the familiar coil begin to grow within his belly. Reaching up, he tangled his fingers into her purple mane, forcing her to look at him as he fucked her, claiming each inch of her pussy as his. With his precum already driving her wild, there was no telling how much pleasure was to be had once she was in the throes of her heat.

He would allow her to nest, to build their bedding as signs of her heat began to show; lack of appetite as her body shut down the digestive system in preparation for the only thing Omegas were born for, pain receptors shutting down, and growing more aggressive, to provoke her Alpha, almost to the point of feral. He chuckled, knowing full well she would sense these things in his head, "I've noticed that you've never for once considered any birth control. Could it be perhaps you are wanting to be impregnated?" He asked, despite guessing that this was not the case.

Momo cried out in surprise when his hips starting to thrust up against hers. Her body body shook, vibrating against him as her body got close t releasing. She had heard his question, but Momo couldn't think when he start to pick up the pace, gripping her so tightly. Her body convulsed against his, tightening against his cock, as if it was trying to push him out, before relaxing and squeezing him again. Drool was trying to roll out of her mouth when he gripped her hair to force her to look at him as she orgasmed crying in pleasure. Momo's chest, though clothed, pressed against his as she continued to buck her hips against his, her face laced with ecstasy.

She could feel what he was thinking, that much she knew, but Momo wasn't really thinking about such things or too worried about them at that moment. Her body was craving his, for the knot to form, for him to claim her and she couldn't control the urges she had to keep going as she whimpered. His next question caught her off guard, when she was coming down from the high of orgasming and trying to make sense of the pleasure of him thrusting. "W-What?" Momo was confused, unable to think. In all honesty, she had no idea what birth control was, where she came from, no one used such things for there was no need to.

A guttural roar came from his throat, his hands pulling her down as she cried out her climax. He answered her, his member swelling the knot forming rapidly as blood began pumping into his knot, the bulb locking him inside of her before he came. His fingers dug into her pale skin, forcing her to accept the whole of his cock, pressing up against her womb as he came, the first spurt of his seed causing his balls to tighten, filling her womb with the thick, creamy liquid. He thrust upwards, lifting himself off the seat, and allowed her full weight to settle onto his hips as he came inside of her.

Corrin blinked as he came down from his climax, still throbbing strongly inside of her pussy. His arms wrapped around her waist, now knowing she did not know about contraceptives. "It's something you use when you have sex. But don't want to have babies. Going this way, unprotected is how it should be between Omegas and Alphas. Nothing to ruin our pleasure." He sat up, righting the chair and leaned onto the backrest. His hand toyed with her hair, "From today onwards, you should learn to clean up after you have mated with me. Using your lips. On my cock. I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable affair for you."

"Ahh!" The way he roared set her off, back arching in pleasure as he pulled her down roughly. Momo found her arms wrapping around him as the knot formed tying her further to him. Momo found herself crying out in pleasure, orgasming against him once more as he shoved his hips up all the way up making her cry. "Ah!" Momo couldn't think, she could feel her womb filling up, eating his seed as he gave it to her, her body craving it as she collapsed against him panting heavily.

She liked it, the way he throbbed inside her aching walls as she panted, groaning from the feeling. She rested her cheek against his rubbing it against his as she purred closing her eyes softly. "Why?" Momo wondered why someone wouldn't want a child. Then again she couldn't imagine herself being a mother and him being the father. She supposed it would and could happen the way he was fucking her and she wasn't protesting, her body was craving it. Momo clung to him when he sat up, resting against him as her legs fell around him. Momo was too tired to care what he was telling her as he played with her hair, her eyes remained closed. "Mm.."

Corrin arched an eyebrow, his hand toyed with her face as he considered the implications of her words. "I was wondering if you'd think otherwise." He said, "But now that I know that you don't care too much," He chuckled, "I guess we won't be having any trouble with that." He laughed softly, gripping her ass, moving her up and down slightly, rocking her on his throbbing cock. She hugged him warmly, wetly, her scent filling the confines of the car.

"Kiss me." He demanded, a hand around her nape pulling toward him, allowing her to make the final move towards his lips. He growled, purred and petted her until his knot subsided. He opened the door, lifting her and setting her down on her knees outside the vehicle. He turned to face her, his still-throbbing member before her face, "Use your lips, and clean of the juices. After that we can go and see your Karol."

Momo wasn't thinking, she could have protested but she was too overwhelmed with being pleased and feeling warm inside. She was getting used to the feeling rather quickly of his knot inside of her, and now she knew at times it felt odd without being joined to him. So Momo rested against him, content with being close to him as he played with her face, eyes closed and breathing becoming normal. "Mnnngh?" Momo rubbed her eye as he spoke, gripping the chair as he started moving on his cock again making her shiver and groan.

Momo's eyes opened, blinking as he said words she had not expected him to. She looked at his face, as he brought her face closer to his, wanting her to break the space between them but Momo just stared at him dully, like he was ruining the moment. Momo's eyes slide back closed, ready to sleep as he purred and pet her. It was like a lullaby, one she was familiar with over the years. After all, that's how she had fallen asleep, listening to her mother purr as she stroked her hair, or Karol doing the same thing for her.

"Eh?" Momo raised a brow when the knot was unformed and he easily pulled her off him. She blinked when he set her on her knees outside of his car before turning to her, his hard cock with both their juices dripping onto the floor. Momo's brows furrowed, despite the scent telling her to do such a thing, despite his cum telling her to play along and enjoy it. "No way." Momo proclaimed, she wanted to curl up and sleep.

"Then perhaps we should go back until you learn to fellate me. Or you can just do as I say now and we'll carry on with our day." Corrin growled, he was not giving her too much of a choice, knowing too well Omegas would slip away if he allowed them too many choices. He was also surprised when she did not kiss him, but that was expected. He had control of her instincts and indirectly, her emotions. It would happen it time, but it would not be so soon before she truly learns to show affection to him.

He placed a hand an the back of her head, his fingers tangling in her fair, forcing her lips towards his cock, her fringe pulled back so he could see the lust swirling inside her eyes. "Use your lips, tongue or even throat. I want you drinking my seed straight from my cock." He held her firmly, "We'll take it at your pace now. But if you'd rather go back and have me teach you, you would have the choice of how hard your mouth is going to be fucked." Of course, he could tell her mouth wasn't that big, but with a bit of effort on her part, he was confident that he would be deep inside of her throat in a minute or two.

Momo gave him a weird look, brow twitching as he spoke. She wasn't sure she wanted to do this, or go back after she needed clothing, but Momo wasn't sure she could stand up anymore. However, Momo was more stubborn than him, and she gritted her teeth too tired to go on with this. "No. I'm not putting that in my mouth." Momo growled back. She had been alright with getting new clothing, but she wasn't going to do what he wanted, or dress how he wanted. Momo still wanted to be herself.

Momo was displeased when he gripped her hair, but the smell of his cum dripping from his cock made it hard to resist. Even more so when he threatened her now. Her jaw tightened, before she relaxed it giving into the power his cum commanded on her. She hated it, she was angry, it was written all over her face. Momo stuck her tongue out, gripping his hips to steady herself as she licked him, licking the cum off the very tip of him. She wished she hadn't, her tongue buzzed, heating up by the taste of him and her body craved more. Momo wrapped her lips around his head, sucking him inside her mouth as her tongue twirled around him trying to lick up most of the cum before she pulled off him, moving to the base of him. She found herself, licking from the base to the top of him, making sure to not miss any part of his cum. She was confused, but she didn't stop as she purred, unable to hold back what her body craved.

He groaned, maintaining his grip on her as she licked his cock, sensation tingling where she had brushed her tongue against him. He purred, watching as her lips wrapped around his cock, enveloping the purple head into the cavern of her mouth. Her tongue swirled around him, tasting their mixed juices. "Good," he stroked her head, "Just like that, nice and slow." Her mouth felt so warm and wet, her tongue soft yet dexterous as she sucked him off, before popping her lips off his shaft, her tongue running the length of his cock, lapping up, cleaning his shaft of the thick fluid.

He had sensed her anger, but he know what she needed the most. She needed the taste of his seed in her mouth, to keep her compliant and aroused, until they were once again in private where he would mate with her once again. But for now he would want her to get used to fellating him. She used her mouth, but he yearned to have her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, her throat constricting and rippling around the length of his shaft. "Use your lips, take me as deep as you can into your mouth."

Momo wanted to find some ounce of her to stop licking him, but she kept going, unable to hold back as she continued her assault on his cock. His cum, laced with her own, tasted so good that her eyes glazed over. A groan stirred from her lips, she didn't want to go try on clothing, she didn't want to see Karol like this. Her body was warming up, she could feel herself starting to sweat from the heat his cum gave her, and Momo wanted to be back in a private setting where she wasn't feeling like this. Or at least she wasn't trying to think of anything else. She wanted to lick clean, she didn't mind now, but Momo's body wanted to be fucked, to bent over and used and it was driving her crazy.

Momo looked up, slowly, when he told her what to do. Her tongue was under the head of his cock, rolling it with her tongue as she made sure to get all his cum off. The look in his eyes told her he was being serious, and Momo was still insanely mad, more so now that she was heating up and she knew she would be feeling like this for a while. Still Momo heard him and she obliged. She moved her lips to the head of him, wrapping them around him as she purred. She took his whole head inside of her mouth, sucking it roughly before she moved a few inches of him inside her mouth. Her throat was maybe an inche away but Momo didn't move to take him any further as she purred and sucked him.

Corrin patted her head, groaning as she sucked on his cock. The noises her lips made as she accepted him greedily into her mouth pleased him. He pushed her as she clung to him, seemingly reluctant to leave his cock. "Good," he said, cupping her caw and tilting her face upwards, looking at her in the eyes before releasing her. He pulled up his underwear and zipped up his pants. Her panties, he tossed aside before climbing out of the vehicle and helping Elsa to her feet.

"You should be pleased, you did well for your first time." He shut the door before lifting her up, noting the small puddle of fluids which had collected from her pussy where she had knelt before. He smiled, an arm around her waist, tugging the sweater down over her thighs, giving her the sense of dignity before leading her to the elevator. "Let's go meet your Karol."

Back
Top Bottom