Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha and Omega | Lagertha x Zprimal |

Momo didn't want to wake up, she hadn't even realized he had crawled back into bed with her to fall asleep before he was stirring her awake again. Momo stretched, yawning, smacking her lips together. Her eyes were crusty and her lips were dry and she rubbed her eyes swatting his face away as he kissed her eyelids groaning. "Karol?.." Momo wondered if that was the friend he meant, she hoped he was alright, all limbs in tack. She couldn't imagine him without any of them, she had never seen many werewolves survive without all their appendages.

"No.." Momo yawned, but she was still too tired to fight him as he scooped her up in his arms like a pet. She curled up, groaning and not ready for the day to begin a new.Still, his purring soothed her, her face turning red. It reminded her of her mother when she was pup, holding her when she was sick and purring to her to make her feel better. Though, both her parents had been Omegas to begin with.

Momo rubbed her eyes when she placed in front of the mirror. The girl looking back at her, didn't look like her. Her hair was a mess, ratted up, cum slicked, her face had dried cum on it, and some of her body was still a bit red from where he had gripped her. She looked birefly at what he was doing, cleaning up their clothing from yesterday but hers were mostly rags by now. First she had broken her shoes, she had captured, lost her hoodie, Hell the only articles of clothing that he hadn't torn were her shorts, underwear, and bra from Momo's memory.

"I don't wanna!" Momo protested when he gripped her neck like she was his child, it annoyed her, but she was forced to follow him inside the shower. She could have showered herself, she should have showered herself, but Momo still remembered that he could unlock the doors at will with his voice. The water was at least warm, but Momo found she couldn't relax with him toying with her body. "S-Stop it!" Momo protested, brows furrowing and shaking, as she tried to cover her chest with her arms. She didn't like it, she had just woken up, and here he was toying with her body again as he purred approvingly. Momo closed her eyes, growling as he started to wash the cum out of her hair and wash her, though she needed to brush it. She spat out water that got trapped in her mouth, spitting it on him.

Corrin turned her around, spanking her tight little ass. His hands pressed her to the wall when she spat the water at him, laughing. He proceeded to scrub her back, his touches going lower and lower, teasing the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. He cupped her mound, rubbing the congealed fluids off her smooth skin. His actions slowed, allowing for a sensual rhythm as he cupped her possessively, taking the time to ensure she was clean and very aroused

He placed another kiss on her shoulder before spanking her again, laughing as she fought him. He continued teasing her to the point of frustration before releasing her, not granting her the climax she needed. He draped a white towel over her head, taking one for himself and dried himself off. After he was done, he turned to help her dry herself and led her out into the bedroom.

"Your clothes are over there," he pointed to her package, "It should have the essentials. We'll go out and let you have better things to wear later today. After the call. And if you behave yourself."

Momo bit onto her tongue when he spanked her, annoyed as he toyed with her body while washing her to the state of arousal. He was experienced, way beyond her years, and Momo was trying her best to resist. There was also something about the way he held her possessively, she wasn't sure if she really liked it or not, but her face turned red. In a way it was comforting, in another it was like he was showing her she was his property. At least he wasn't walking her around on a leash, or branding her.

Momo jumped out of the shower when he spanked her, huffing when he placed a towel on her messy head. She grumbled as he wiped himself down, before he had moved to wide her down. At least, sniffing her skin, she didn't smell as bad as when she had first come here. He had done well to get rid of all the access liquids stuck inside of her and on her.

"I need a brush." Momo finally said after a moment when he talked about her dressing and pointing to a package. He spoke about shopping, and Momo grunted. She was used to making her own things, but people here used machinery to make clothing in mass amounts. Nothing special about that. "If I behave? If I don't? You going to lock me up in a cage like a feral animal? Afraid I'll bite you?"

"If you don't," he spanked her rump, "Then I'll be very displeased. And you'd be confined to the bedroom. And if that doesn't help, I'll have to change how I approach your punishments." Her scent was back to its normal self and was not too good should he decide to bring her out, since there would be other Alphas who may seek to steal her away. "And your scent is not to my approval. We'll need to change that." He wagged a finger, "Get on the dresser and place your feet on the corners. Pull your hips to the edge for me as well. Then maybe later I'll let you have a brush."

He turned aside, changing the sheets and setting up the laptop on the bed such that she may have the call. He turned around to see if she had obeyed his command. Upon noticing her failure to comply, he stepped forward, grabbing her by the arm and pressed her down on the bed. His hands lifted her up, sliding a pillow under her to prop her up for the webcam before starting the call to the other Omega.

Momo blinked a few times, she pulled the crust out of her eyes putting them in the trash can as she looked at him. "Like I'm not already?" Momo grumbled hungry, thirty and tired. At least she smelt like herself, no chemicals or nothing. Though the smell of her filled up the bathroom and she looked at him when he told her what to do. "Why?" Momo didn't understand why he wanted her to do such a thing besides cumming inside of her again. Didn't she have enough of his cum inside of her? "I don't understand." Momo hair was still smoothed down enough it looked like it had been brushed, though she knew she couldn't run her fingers through her hair.

"H-Hey!" Momo said surprised when he grabbed her arm and tugged her along, he had yet to explain why he wanted her to do such a thing. "S-Stop! I'll get dressed!" Momo said angrily when pressed her to the bed. She grunted, when he slide a pillow under her though her eyes got wide when she looked at the scream to see he was starting the call. Momo, freaking out, started to her legs and try to crawl away in protest. "S-Stop it!"She said angrily.

Momo was throwing a fit when she looked at the screen, seeing Karol staring at her a bit bewildered. "M-" He started to speak but she caught him off.

"Karol!" Momo cried happily, he still looked a bit roughed up, but it looked like her. "You are alright!" Momo was so happy that she stopped squirming, the male smiled happily nodding.

"Um..are you naked?" Karol found himself asking. Momo, red faced crossed her arms in front of her, in case he saw anything he shouldn't as she shrank down on the bed.

"T-That's none of your business Karol!" Momo huffed, annoyed, but more annoyed Corrin was there watching them, the conversation keeping them apart.

"Hey Momo." Karol said, making Momo's shoulders bunch up a bit, after a while knowing she had given Corrin a different name. "Oh right, Momoko. Sorry, I just think Momo suits you more." Karol smiled laughing a bit, but Momo didn't laugh at all, she wondered how Corrin would take that, that she had lied to him. "Do you think we'll ever go home?" Karol asked some silence. Momo was sad at the thought, though she knew better than to say anything in front of Corrin, she doubted the male would let her out of his sights anytime soon.

"I want to. I wish we never came to the city. I miss mom and dad." Momo said shrugging her shoulders, and Karol nodded.

"I miss my parents as well. I guess we should have listened to them. Stupid us." Karol softly at that comment and Momo nodded, but she really felt liek crying at the thought. It had been all her idea to come here in the first place.

Corrin pressed her down as she fought him, allowing his weight from his arm to keep her still. Then the call started. He was glad he did not have to struggle with her once she began to speak to this Karol. He stepped back, intending to allow her to enjoy her conversation before he realized that his earlier hunch was correct. A low growl came from him, audible to only her ears as he circled around, moving to straddle her calves. His member was already at full mast, rock hard and ready to claim his Omega once again. Not giving her too much of a reason to react, he coated his fingers with his essence, majority of his body hidden from the camera due to her head.

He listened in on their conversation still and heard words of her intent to leave and was amused. There was no way he was going to give this Omega up, she was so responsive, yet so fiery, so much different and uncommon compared to the others.

His fingers slipped into the cleft of her pussy, immediately feeling her heat and applied his precum over her pink lips, smearing the clear, thick liquid over her sensitive clit. He hushed her when she tried to turn and look to him, continuing his preparations to seed her once more. "Continue your conversation. Unless you are done."

Momo's shoulders tensed when she heard the growl, she gulped, though it didn't look like Karol had heard it. So for a moment, Momo was thankful, though she wished Karol had yet to say her real name. She couldn't imagine what Corrin was thinking or going to do.

"We'll go back someday Momo." Karol finally said after a moment at her sad expression. Momo's body tensed when Corrin came behind her, straddling her calves, she thought for a moment he was just going to stand there not doing anything. Then she felt his fingers and she jumped yelping a bit. Momo turned to look at him, seeing him hush her as she gave him an annoyed look before looking back at Karol. She could already feel his precum, coating her, and Momo groaned at the idea of him seeding her on camera. "Is something wrong Momo." Momo was smoothing her hair down on the top of her head as she sighed.

"I-I'm sorry Karol. I need to go!" Momo insisted, she knew the effects his precum had, she knew it wouldn't take long for it to effect her and Momo was annoyed.

"O-Oh Okay. Momo, I love you." Karol said softly smiling. "We'll both be okay, alright?" Momo nodded, waving with an angry face before flailing and shutting the laptop as she grunted.

"You don't ever stop do you? You just washed me!" Momo cried in protest, but her head was on the bed, as if giving up. She knew she wouldn't win, and she was still tired from the night before.

"Ending the call so soon?" Corrin arched an eyebrow, his hands leaving her. "So what if I just washed you? You must always have my scent on you. And to make matters clear, before you go out, you will always have a wombful of my seed." He growled, "Otherwise, you will stay here, where I know you are safe."

Turning his attention to the laptop, "Maybe next time your friend will get to see. After all, you must have been wanting his cock deep inside your pussy. Perhaps you dream of him fucking you? But probably never as hard as we went." He chuckled, his hands resting on her rear, kneading her ass, allowing the heat within her to grow. He continued, his weight on her calves, keeping her pinned to the bed no matter how she tried to escape. "Your nails are very pretty now, after you went to sleep I guess ed it would be best if you didn't have such sharp nails which could hurt people. You have no rights to that as an Omega."

He toyed with her a bit more before deciding it was enough. He took her again, allowing his precum to heat her up just as before, fucking her deep and slow, having her squirm under him, his cock spreading her open before finally knotting her with a shout. It was over quickly, the only trace of sex was the change in her scent and a small trickle of their fluids from the cleft of her pussy. He got up and got dressed, a pair of jeans and a shirt with a coat. For her, she was given a desaturated purple jumper, one which ended at her mid thigh and black side tie panties. "The food should be coming soon, so you should get dressed quickly."

Momo glared at him when he commented on her ending the call soon. "You are straddling me, touching me with whatever the hell that stuff is off your cock to make me go crazy, and you are asking why I ended the call soon?" Momo didn't like his words, but she stared forward not fighting him as she looked at her short nails, she growled. "You could have just filed them down you know!" Momo huffed, though his words made her less then pleased. "Why? You could always just cover my scent with chemicals." She knew she was bonded to him, but she wasn't sure why he insisted she would stay here just to make sure she was safe, Momo rolled her eyes at that retort.

"I'll kill you before that happens." Momo growled angrily as he talked about fucking her in front of Karol. She didn't want Karol to see her like the mess she was when Corrin was fucking her, overwhelming her. Momo's eyes were closed, her body was warming up quickly and she was trying to keep her train of thought in tack. "I...wanted to marry him." Momo finally admitted, her thoughts coming into a line. Momo wasn't trying to escape, she already knew there was no point, and she wasn't even sure she could walk too well right now anyways. "Why?" Momo wondered why she had no right to have razor sharp nails as an Omega. She had seen plenty of Betas with sharp nails like hers. No one had thought twice about it when they thought she was a Beta.

By the time he took her, Momo couldn't think at all. She was thankful he didn't let her feel more mad and got it over with. Momo held onto the sheets, her legs only allowed to bend so far in this position and Momo shuddered at his shout and the knot forming. Though, she was happy it was over and she was panting. Momo laid on the bed awhile after he pulled out, rubbing her face before she moved and put on the clothing, she made a displeased face at the clothing but it put it on nonetheless. "Can I have a brush?" Momo mused when she was dressed, and she tried to stand on her feet, only finding they were too unsteady with the wobble.

The door rang with someone bringing up food, Momo wasn't surprised when they came in, a young Beta it seemed pushed in the tray. He put the tray down on the table, before uncovering it to show some pancakes with butter on them, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, and some milk for the drinks. Momo salivated at the smell, and the sight, but she watched the male put down utensils. She looked at the silverware funny as the male left, barely saying any words. "People here are strange." Momo huffed.

"And why are they strange?" He walked her over to the table before balancing the hairbrush on the top of her head. "We don't use out hands because it could be dirty, since we use our hands for a lot of other things as well." He picked up a fork and began eating from his plate. "As for your nails, people keep them short here. Maybe females keep them longer but they certainly are not pointed. Keeping them cut shows tidiness." He smiled with the knowledge her legs were shaky from being thoroughly ravished the night before.

"Chemicals are not for Omegas. It ruins their scent." Corrin folded a piece of bacon, scooping it up with some of the eggs. The eggs were not cooked to complete hardness, still slightly runny, just the way he liked it. "And it's more natural. You seemed to be enjoying yourself while I seeded you." He allowed himself to savor the flavors before having another bite. He got to his feet and picked up the jug of milk, pouring them a glass each.

"Oh, and you may want to wipe the drool from your mouth. I don't know if you're a big eater, but once again you may want to control yourself a bit." He growled, having noticed the same thing which happened at dinner the day before.

Momo blinked a few times at him, not a bit amused by him balancing the hairbrush on her head. She grabbed it, growling in disapproval as she sat down, sinking into the couch. "People here are weird." Momo said, brows furrowed in annoyance. "I won't use those things to eat." Momo finally said, she didn't care if her hands were dirty when eating, she was used to it. It was no wonder she had some many werewolves getting ill in the city, they had become babies in her eyes. "Tidy." Momo mocked the word. "We aren't suppose to be tidy, we aren't suppose to be civilized, we are animals!" Momo screamed, annoyance in her voice.

"I'd rather have my scent ruined then have to deal with you having your way with me all the time." Momo glared at him, angry and spiteful to the end it seemed. Momo's eyes closed annoyed at his words. "Whatever you put on me makes me crazy, I don't like it." Momo didn't like this, the way he was trying to teach her manners, she didn't bother grabbing some bacon and eating it. "You didn't use your fancy silver hands to eat just now yet you want me to, how hypocritical."

Momo gave him an angry look, as if her looks could look any cuter when she was angry. "I'll do no such thing. I'm hungry, I smell food. I drool." Momo grumbled to him grabbing a few more pieces of bacon before he could swat her.

Corrin growled, "No, we are not. We are more intelligent and that has set us apart from animals, allowing our intelligence to overcome nature." He added, "And stop your screaming, you really have no indoor voice, do you?" He shook his head.

He listened as she whined about how his actions did not match up to his words and chuckled, "So you noticed," he showed his hands, they were clean save for the tip of his thumb and forefinger where there were traces of the oil from the bacon, "But unlike you, I don't make a mess when eating." He picked up the utensils and began eating normally. "And it doesn't matter if I do it or not. I've told you to use the silverware. And you know what will happen if you disobey me." His hand snapped out, grabbing hers and placing a fork in her hand. "That's better." He released her, seating himself and resuming to eat.

At her words of not liking his precum, he growled, louder this time. "You've already said you're an animal. I don't see any reason to treat you otherwise until you've earn the rights to." He took a drink of the milk, "And what's more, you don't hate it. You actually love it, loving the way it drives you wild, such is the Omega you are."

"Stupider you mean." Momo commented, noticing that he didn't stop her when she picked up the bacon and ate it. Still she watched him carefully as he sat down, speaking, trying to assert his dominance. "I don't want to be inside, I belong to the outdoors!" Momo cried jerking her hand away from his when he put a fork in her hand. She threw it, against the table watching it skid across and fall off the other side.

"I'm either with my hands or I won't take your food and starve myself." Momo huffed agitated with the whole thing as she scooped up so eggs with a hand and started to eat it. Actually, Momo was pretty neat when she ate, and she didn't drop any on the floor or her face when she ate. She swallowed looking at him. "I only ate crazy because I was starving. Have you ever gone without food for four days? Drinking well water? It isn't pleasant, this place is disgusting."

Momo found herself moving, to strike him against the face with a fist. Anger was striking on her face as she growled. "Earned it? You prick!" Momo cried. "You've probably discarded more Omegas than I can count just because they were tame, didn't you? Now you want me to be tame like them?" Momo was standing agitated as she grabbed the brush and walked away brushing from the bottom up on her hair. "Fuck you if you think I want to be prime and proper like these idiots you follow around."

Corrin ignored her retort, watching her impassively as she flung the fork from her grip. "Well once again. If you behave like a child expect to be treated like one. There are a lot of things an Omega wants, but is is up the the Alpha to decide what is best." He returned his attention to eating, clearing his plate quickly and downing the remainder of milk in a single gulp. He poured himself yet another glass of milk and got to his feet.

"Unfortunately, we don't have well water here. We only have tap water which is rather clean." He followed after her, knocking the brush from her grasp as she missed with her punch and attempted to walk away. He caught her, his hands twisting her arm behind her back sharply, "You see, I'm beginning to think you lack rights at all. Perhaps we should start there." He released her, his hands catching on the hem of her jumper and raising it off her before she could react, leaving her in her underwear. "I should not have granted you any right from the start. You'll have to learn your place before continuing." He took the jumper with him, returning to the bedroom returning with a heavy black collar.

This he fought with her, the collar locking into place a few moments later. He righted the collar, allowing the metallic keyhole to be facing the front before releasing her, shoving her to the ground.

At first she didn't think he was going to attack her in any way. He had after all complained about the tame Omegas, so why would he want to tame her? Isn't that what had made his animal urge to have her all the more? Momo didn't seem to care or understand, but she growled when he knocked the brush out of her hand, the brush pulling a chunk of hair out. "Whatever that water is in the lake, I've been living off that for four days." Momo growled at him when he twisted her arm behind her talking about learning her place.

"Stop!" Momo protested when he pulled her back into her bra and underwear, then came the really demeaning part. Momo cried, kicking and screaming, squirming restlessly when she saw the collar. She had seen other Omegas in the park collared and leashed, walked around like puppies that would run away or get lost without their Alpha. After a few minutes thought, he won. Out powering her, clipping the dumb thing in place. Momo tried pulling at it, as she growled, before spitting an him again like she had the day before. "I'm not your pet!" Momo's nostrils flared, angry with her red face. So much for the two of them seeming to get along for the moment.

Corrin watched as she spat and missed. Shaking his head, he took his phone out and tapped at the screen. Electricity surged through the collar, if only for a brief second. "If you want to play, I can play with you for the whole day." He pressed the button again, a crackling sound coming from the choker before he released it a second later. He watched as she fought to remove the collar in vain, pressing the button again. "Having manners is not the same as being docile, little Omega." He lifted her easily, forcing her to stand up straight. "I can't give you an inch, can I? Words don't work, but force does."

He slipped his phone into his pocket and pointed to the bedroom, "Go get changed and come out here. We'll be going out today. Take too long and you can stay here." He took a seat at the table, and flipped the television screen to see what was on the news. She was fiery in spirit, but extremely ill mannered, borderline barbaric by his standards. He longed to spend hours disciplining her but he wanted to allow her something else to wear, perhaps something for the bedroom as well. She would fight him head on, which was amusing, but not wise. It certainly increased his need for her pussy at times, but was also annoying when he had other intentions, such as now.

Momo wasn't trying to be annoying, not entirely, but she didn't understand. At least she understood Karol, though Karol had grown up with her in a similar situation and he was more timid then she was. Momo defiantly was a firecracker, though she was surprised he hadn't punished her for lying about her name, or if he had even realized the name Karol used was her real one.

"Ah!" Momo cried falling to her feet as she shrieked in surprise, a few times as he shocked her. After the third time, she gave up trying to get it off. A shock collar, how cruel. Momo grumbled, looking at the clothing he had tossed on the ground, she picked it up. Since her clothing was mostly in shreds, and pulled it back on as she growled at him. "What am I your pet?" Momo glared at him, hands fisted. She got he wanted to buy her clothing, to dress her up, but she didn't need to be taught how to eat. "I just don't understand you, or any of you in this damned place." Momo finally said, annoyed as she pulled the clothes into place.

She grabbed the brush, brushing her hair as best she could with the tangle mess as she huffed. Momo didn't look at him, she was kinda sick of dealing with him and for a moment she wished Karol was at least here with her so she had someone to talk to or cuddle up to that understood her. "You aren't ever going to leave me alone, are you?"

"Behave like one. Get treated like one. Animals can't eat properly, just like you." Corrin leaned forward, smirking in her face before straightening up. "You refuse to learn and complain you don't understand. I can't help you there." He frowned, stepping towards her to help her straighten her sweater before getting the keycard and keys which were included with the package. The problem now would be finding his vehicle in the carpark. He returned to her, placing a hand at the door and twisting the handle so it opened after he had unlocked it with his voice. "Follow me. You'll have a shocking experience if you stray too far."

He led the way into the lift and allowed it to descent, paying no heed to the sights outside. Instead, he said, "You are mine, you don't get to tell me to leave you 'alone'. We are bonded, never to be separated." He played with her lips, his thumb slipping past her lips, predicting that she would attempt to bite him again, his thumb slipping out in time, only to rub her lips with his digit. He purred softly, cut short as the lift door opened, leading them to the carpark.

Momo didn't like how he looked at her, smirking in trimumpth. She huffed, grumbling as he twisted the door knob and told her about not straying too far. No wonder he didn't have a leash on her, he had an invisible one. She grumbled, bickering at him as she crossed her arms following after him. Momo still was shoe-less, and she dreaded walking through the city streets with no shoes. Though she doubted he knew exactly what hr size was, after all the clothing he had given her was slightly loose.

She didn't look at him when they got to the lift, though she could feel his eyes on her. It was only when he spoke, his finger tracing her lips that Momo growled trying to bite his finger. Her teeth clanked together making her whimper as she looked at him. "That's what you think." Momo huffed, though her shoulders relaxed when he started purring, as if he was soothing her. It made her miss home. She blinked looking out at the carpark as her eyes drifted on all the fancy cars and Momo sighed. "Don't you work?" Momo thought about it, he was working when he had caught her wasn't he? "Won't the man I stole be mad you didn't 'catch' me and bring me to 'justice'? Isn't that how your law works?"

"We've other ways of keeping people quiet," Corrin said, picking her up and carrying her into a charcoal convertible and placing her down in the passenger seat."And yes, I do work, though my work is making sure other people work. A lot. Perhaps you would have rather been sold to the Omega Terminal? I doubt things will be very nice for you there. They will break you down and mold you into an Omega needed by the masses. Docile and submissive. Both of which you are neither."

He shut the door for her before walking around to take the driver's seat. "Your feet are still healing, so you'll have to make do with these." He passed her a pair of flip flops before buckling in. After a second of consideration, he leaned over and helped her buckle her own belt. "The reason why you put this on," He tapped the belt, "Is so that you don't fly out of the window when I stop the car suddenly. Just in case you come up with some idea that the seat belt is made to kill you." He laughed, and started the engine. "I'll get you something which fits your feet first, can't go around in my slippers the whole day." At that, he made his way out of the parking lot and into the streets of the bustling city.

Momo was silent as he spoke this time, not fighting him as he lifted her up easily and carried her. She felt small against him, and she was. So pressed her cheek against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he spoke. "I don't understand why Alphas enjoy those kind of Omegas." Momo admitted listening to him explain his job. "Then shouldn't you be telling them how to do their jobs?" Momo wondered, curious. Though Momo was really hoping she'd never have to see the Omega Terminal, or experience it. Although she wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to steal her, she was wearing a collar shouting loud and clear she was an Omega now.

Momo didn't fight him when he sat her down, sinking into the chair. She did jump when he closed the door, the loud clicking of metal bothering her as she watched him walk around before slipping inside next to her. Momo looked at the flip flops he gave her, wiggling them up and down before she slipped them on her feet noticing how big they were. "Thanks." Momo said. Momo gave a nasty look when he leaned over to slip the strap over her and click into place. She pulled on it, before listening to his words. "Why don't people just run?" Momo was serious, confused when he started the car up. "That's what we are made for, it running, killing..." Momo trailed off at the last part looking out the window.

Corrin remained silent for a bit when she questioned his job, "Well, I've already told them how to do their jobs and they are doing their jobs. All I got to do is wait for the results. And besides, I'm teaching someone her job. The collar is for your safety, to make sure you are close to me, so I can protect you from other Alphas who may want you. And besides, having my seed," His hand patted her lower belly, "In your belly will make discourage most Alphas, just from the scent alone."

"That would make us no different from animals. Which we are not." He shook head, "And besides, it's more comfortable to travel distances like this." He gestured to the buildings around them, "Do animals innovate such structures to make their lives comfortable? Do they have tools which improve their lives? No, they don't. So stop lowering yourself to their level. Otherwise, instead of going to the Omega Terminal, you'd end up in a zoo instead." He kept his eyes on the road, "But yes, people do run from time to time as a form of exercise to keep the sense of being healthy, or actually staying healthy. You get the idea."

"Oh." Momo didn't look at him, she knew all too well who he was referring to. She thought about the other Omegas who had collars on, wondering if their Alphas had felt the same way about worrying another Alpha might take them away. "Doesn't mean I like this!" Momo tugged on the collar, annoyed to have it around her neck. Her eyes closed as she twisted in her seat. The shoes were big, and Momo had to curl her toes to keep them on her small feet. The seat belt was uncomfortable as well as the collar. Momo sighed slouching in the seat. There was really no point in arguing with him, she gave up for the moment.

"We are too!" Momo insisted. "I suppose. I still like the wind in my hair and the dirt on my feet." Momo sighed grunting at the idea of walking around to look at clothing. She didn't understand why people enjoyed the clothing here, there was no soul in it. "Animals make nests and dens, so you could say they can create just the same. We did create this, we are animals." Momo glared at him at his last comment about going to a zoo. "Really? Would you like putting me in a zoo then? Since I'm already your pet." Momo shrugged her shoulders, at least she hoped this day would end soon. Then again it was only in the morning and it had only just began. "I just don't see how you enjoy here. All the noise, no birds singing, no deer, no rivers, no nothing but metal and electricity."

"You don't like it because you don't understand the reasons why they are in place. They are there to protect you. In a way, you were lucky to have me as a mate. I know of several Alphas who keep several Omegas under them. Allowing each of them to heal, grow needy from isolation, before bringing them to their bed chambers. Treating them like a good bottle of wine, to be open after storing them." Corrin explained as though to a child, "But I will always ensure you will have my attention, and I will never let your belly hunger for my seed." The car dipped as they went into an underground parking lot.

"You know, I didn't know animals could fashion weapons from refined materials." He stated patronizingly. "But by your logic, if we are animals, our houses will be our 'dens' so why are you so uncomfortable? It is in our nature to change the world to suit us, not us to suit the world." He stopped the vehicle, reversing into a parking lot before switching the engine off. "You aren't my pet. There are... things you shouldn't do with your pet that I have already done to you," He released the buckle for their seatbelts, his hand sliding to her covered belly, "You are my mate. Remember this if someone asks you, or you'll make yourself seem less intelligent than you are due to your stubbornness to learn."

"So?" Momo stated, he had caught her. Not liking things she didn't understand. She puffed her cheeks out, pressing her lips together as she stared out the window watching the buildings change and the people walk by. "Lucky.." Momo rolled the word on her tongue when he put the word in the sentence. She sighed at the idea that he was better than most. "I'd be lucky if I wasn't mated to you." Momo stated matter of factually. "I should have kept running." Momo admitted, she had thought about continuing to run when she had the meat, but the hunger had drove her to eat it as soon as she thought she was far enough away. Though, her voice was more timid when she spoke, not as angry as it had been. At least they were having a some what civilized conversation.

Momo looked at him, giving him an expression that was more along the lines of Really? "I don't like the noise." Momo admitted, when he asked her why she didn't like the place. "It doesn't smell right, and the sound gives me headaches." Momo didn't fit him when he parked, or unbuckled her seat belt. Reflexively she lifted her hands when he touched her stomach, wanting to strike but reframing. Momo just looked at him, unamused by his words. "I'm not stupid you know." She finally said after a moment of silence. "I'd rather not talk to anyone you bring me into contact with." Momo grumbled, though she knew he wasn't calling her dumb just that he was refering to her stubborn attitude on matters such as these. "I feel like a pet." Momo tugged at the stupid collar again. "Especially with this stupid thing."

Back
Top Bottom