Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Paris blushed faintly as she said that the boys were into him. It wasn't anything to think on as she was kissing him soon, which was all that he'd wanted. She pulled away after a long embrace.

"W-..what do you have in mind?"

Paris stared at her curiously with his shiny green eyes. She was up to something very clearly.
"I am the prettiest." He answered, deducing that she might have been attempting to trick him.

Paris frowned as she laughed at his answer and told him to adjust it. He sighed and finally gave her his honest answer. "Morgan, then."

Miranda smiled and nodded. "Ok, that should work." Then she noticed he was frowning. "Oh don't be like that; I didn't say you were wrong, but unfortunatly, what I'm gonna do requires you to pick someone other than yourself."she moved in closer, her lips brushing his. "And besides... you are the prettiest anyways." With that, she planted her lips on his, this time not pulling away.

Paris moaned softly into her mouth as she called him the prettiest and then kissed him without breaking away. He closed his eyes slowly and kissed her back.

Paris allowed himself to be wrapped up into her arms, letting his weight lean onto her as she continued to kiss him. Her breathing seemed to be opposite of his heavy panting. He was getting excited just from kissing her, his cock already stiff underneath the table.

Miranda continued to kiss the boy, tasting his sweet tongue with hers. She placed one hand on his thigh, squeezing it gently as he leaned into her. She continued to hold him close. She could tell he was getting excited, and continued to tease him, without giving him any relief. She wanted him to be sexually frustrated, and be willing to do anything by the end of dinner.

Paris moaned loudly as her hand squeezed at his thigh, barely a few inches away from his pulsing member. He looked at her with lustful eyes hoping that she would go further, but she never did. He whimpered into her mouth as he continued to kiss her.

Paris bit his lip as she finally pulled away and told him that was all he was going to get. He nodded, however. He would not disobey her. "Yes, ma'am.." He slowly stood up, making sure to walk carefully with his erection.

Paris did his best to help her, waking the half of the boys that she didn't. All of the boys yawned and sat up slowly, looking up at Miranda. Cecil saw that Paris was hard and looked at his cock throbbing for a few moments before he licked it and sucked the tip gently.

"H-hey!" Paris cried out, moaning as Cecil started to soak the head of his hard flesh.

Cecil looked at Miranda with a small frown before nodding to her. They all stood up and followed her into the dining room quietly. Paris would make sure to hold onto one of her hands with both of his own as she led them away.

Miranda led them to the dining room. "Paris, you already know where you're sitting. Morgan, you'll be sitting to my left here." She said, pointing to the chair to the right if hers."and next to you will be Ken." She said, gesturing to the empty seat. "Across from him will be Cecil" she said, referring to the seat with the dog bowl and no utensils. "Next to him is Blake." She pointed to the seat with the large upside-down filter, slathered with lube. "And Teddy? You'll be standing across from him. And make sure to finish the glass I 'made' for you." Referring to the piss filled glass.

Paris took his seat first, smiling happily at Miranda as she told the other boys where to sit. They all took their seats except for Teddy and Blake. Teddy gulped down the glass of piss that Miranda had filled for him, eyeing her while doing so. He wanted to impress everyone as usual.

Blake stared at his seat. "I.. I'm supposed to sit on this?" He asked as he looked at his mother.

"Well no, you don't have to." She explained. "However, if you want to eat then you'll have to.... I told you you would be punished for your lackluster performance did I not? I think after sitting on that nice wide funnel for a half an hour, you'll have a nice wide gaping asshole, and I'm sure that will be *quite* unpleasant for you." She smiled wickedly. "Now! I'll go get the soup, feel free to mingle with each other." She said.

Blake grudgingly sat down, sliding the funnel into his ass and moaning lowly. His lips quivered while he looked at all of the other boys watching him take it into his tight hole.

Paris was the only one not looking, instead watching Miranda as she left to go get the soup. He was still entirely uninterested in the other boys.

Miranda poured soup into each of the boys bowls, filling Cecil's dog bowl to the brim. It was your average everYday chicken and potato soup, but Miranda had added a crushed root, which would act as an aphrodisiac, raising the libido of anyone who ate it. Once everyone was served she sat down, taking a spoonful of soup into her mouth. It was delicious. "Teddy, would you like more to drink?" She asked casually, glancing at Blake's pained face.

All of the boys dug in hungrily, enjoying the taste. Cecil didn't even hesitate to start lapping it up from his dog bowl. No shame, that boy.

Teddy looked up at Miranda as she offered him more. He wanted to continue to impress the others, so he nodded and smiled. "Of course. I could drink you all day."

Miranda Smiled as the boy lapped up his meal like the bitch he was. She took the glass from teddy, Holding it between her legs as a stream of piss flowed into it. She handed him back the glass, it was warm and steaming. "Tell me when you'd like another." She ordered. Her punishment didn't seem to be working on the boy. She turned to blake. "How's it feel Blakey? Can you feel your weight settling down on it? Sinking it deep inside you, and pushing you further and further apart?"

All of the boys were almost done with their soup already by the time Blake answered her. "Y-..yes.. it's already making me feel loose.."
As Miranda handed the glass back, Teddy gulped it down instantly. He would be the slut of the group no matter what, he thought to himself. He set it down on the table, not asking for another round yet.
The boys all finished the soup and looked to Miranda for what would happen next.

Back
Top Bottom