Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Blake looked up at her in confusion as she told him to do it again. He moaned softly, his hand starting to stroke his cock again. He used the cum as a lubricant as he beat off for his mother once more. His hand returned to his mouth to keep himself quiet.

Blake continued to pump as quick as he could, the remaining cum splashing around as he stroked furiously. He moaned through his hand, his eyes focused on his mother.

Blake cried out as she warned him of his time limit. He barely managed to cum again, this time right before she said 'zero'. His body started to tremble from the sensations.

Blake groaned as she commanded him to keep going. He weakly continued to stroke his cock for her, his eyes starting to shut. He didn't think he could make this last one.

Blake tried his hardest to speed up but just couldn't find the energy. His hand fell from his mouth as he weakly moaned, not even close to loud enough for the other boys to wake up from.

Blake continued to moan weakly as she started to suck his cock. He could barely move he was so tired at this point.

Blake's body began to tremble as she neared his climax. He could feel his mother take all of his cock into her mouth, pleasuring him with sensations he'd never felt before. He closed his eyes as he moaned a little louder, his toes curling as he released a string of cum into her mouth.

Miranda swallowed the weak string of cum. She lifted the boy up, and went to lay him down unceremoniously next to Ken. She then returned to Teddy. "IM Sure you know exactly what you want, not like that little cunt." She said, obviously annoyed by Blake's lackluster display. She knelt down in front of him. "It's just you and I teddy." She said. "You don't need to put on a show for the others. I want to know what you honestly want." She reached out, placing a hand on the boys shoulder, looking into his eyes caringly. Her body glistened with sweat. She had just serviced 5 other boys, but she still had energy for one more.

Teddy watched as she put Blake next to the others. He smiled at her as she told him that it was just the two of them. He nodded to her and stood up, putting his hand on his cock before speaking.

"Suck me off." He answered, staring at her lips without shame.

Teddy moaned loudly as she started to slowly take him in, then suddenly she was deepthroating him. He placed his hands on her head as he looked down at her to watch her work.

Teddy was moaning loudly as she continued, and without thought he had started to use his hands to pump her head up and down on his cock. He moved his hips, facefucking her and enjoying the pleasure.

Miranda allowed herself to be used as a fuck toy by the boy, allowing him to controll the pace and rhythem. She didn't mind it, but knew she would have to establish dominance over him later in front of all the boys, so that he wouldn't get any ideas about trying to turn the tables on her. She was, and always would be in charge of all 6 boys.

"F-..fuck..." He quietly whispered as he continued to thrust his cock down her throat. He could feel himself about to cum. "I'm gonna cum..." He said while looking down at her. He didn't stop the movements, starting to fuck her mouth faster and harder.

Teddy shot a thick load down her throat, continuing his movements to squeeze out every last bit of it. He watched her, wanting to see her as she drank it down.

Teddy grinned down at her as she asked if that was all he had. He shook his head. "You want me to fill up your stomach?" He asked as he stroked his cock slowly. He played the role of being in charge for now.

Back
Top Bottom