Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Teddy smiled as she told him to do better than Blake. "Blake was nothing." He pushed the head of his cock to her lips. "I'll give you more than you can handle." And with that he shoved his cock down her throat again, forcing her head to bob on it once more.

It didn't very long until Blake was shooting another creamy load down her throat, his hand holding her there again so she swallowed all of it. He pulled her head off and then smiled.
"You look like you're still thirsty." He then slammed his cock back down into her mouth and started to fuck it even harder.

Teddy looked down as she pushed his hand away aggressively. He blinked, realizing that she didn't appreciate his attitude about this. Knowing that he might get punished, he let it go. He continued to moan as she sucked him. Another orgasm was already happening before he knew it.

Teddy felt his legs getting weak from exhaustion, but he put on the act that he was still ready for more. "I'm not asleep yet, am I?" He answered as he looked down at his cock near her mouth.

As she continued, Teddy's knees started to buckle. He was getting more and more tired by the passing minutes. He could feel the pleasure causing him to moan, but his eyes were growing heavy. He did his best to fight it, but slowly and eventually was lying down on the ground while she remained sucking his cock. He came again not too long after laying down, his eyes still barely open.

Miranda gave him a nice bath with her tongue, licking up any stray cum. She gently lifted him, and took him to join the rest of the sleeping boys. She proudly looked down at her 6 sleeping angels. All of them naked, cuddling together, their cocks soft and weak. She knew they would sleep for a while, but she couldn't yet. She walked into the kitchen; and began preparing dinner and setting the table for them. She even got out a few 'special items' for a few of the boys.

Paris was the first to wake up, as he was the first to fall asleep. He wandered into the kitchen to find her, looking at what all she had prepared.

Miranda was still setting the table as paris walked in. There were six chairs total, she sat at the head, with two seats on either side going down the straight dining table. The first two chairs were in reach of her, only a few feet away. The second row had one chair which was normal, but in front of one of the chairs sat a dog bowl instead of a plate, without any silverware. The last row was missing a chair on one side, and instead of a water glass, there was a wine glass filled with what looked to be dark golden pee, steaming slightly in the cool air. The second chair seemed normal, but a large funnel sat upside down on the chair. It was smeared with lube, shiny and dripping.
Miranda turned, seeing Paris. "Oh! You're awake already!" She said, smiling. "You'll be sitting right here, next to me." She said, pulling out the chair directly to the left of hers, inviting him to sit. "The soup should be done any moment." She said, as a delicious smell wafted from a pot on the stove.

Vigilant Thorne said:
Miranda was still setting the table as paris walked in. There were six chairs total, she sat at the head, with two seats on either side going down the straight dining table. The first two chairs were in reach of her, only a few feet away. The second row had one chair which was normal, but in front of one of the chairs sat a dog bowl instead of a plate, without any silverware. The last row was missing a chair on one side, and instead of a water glass, there was a wine glass filled with what looked to be dark golden pee, steaming slightly in the cool air. The second chair seemed normal, but a large funnel sat upside down on the chair. It was smeared with lube, shiny and dripping.
Miranda turned, seeing Paris. "Oh! You're awake already!" She said, smiling. "You'll be sitting right here, next to me." She said, pulling out the chair directly to the left of hers, inviting him to sit. "The soup should be done any moment." She said, as a delicious smell wafted from a pot on the stove.

Paris smiled at her happily, taking his seat and looking up at her as she continued to cook. His eyes wandered to gaze at all of the other seats and oddities about. He looked back at her with curious eyes, but didn't question her. The other boys were still asleep.

Paris blinked and looked at her for a moment before realizing what she was asking him.
"I-.." He started before a faint hint of blush tainted his cheeks. "I liked it.." He admitted, smiling somewhat awkwardly at the older woman.

Paris kept to his policy of being upfront with her. "I am glad that it turned you on.." He stated plainly. He looked towards the doorway. The other boys still weren't awake.

Paris turned back to look at her, shaking his head. "Of course not!" He smiled happily. "Just want to have some alone time with you.."

Paris kissed her back almost desperately, frowning as she had pulled away from him moments later. Such a needy boy.

Miranda smiled, she could tell the boy wanted her. But something had been bothering her. "Why don't you seem interested in any of the boys?" She asked. "I know I'm obviously better than them, but you just seem a little... distant." She talked only a few inches away from paris's face, her lips dancing softly with each word, tantalizingly close to kiss.

Paris blinked as she asked why he wasn't interested in the others. He pouted for a second as she talked right in front of his lips teasingly.
"I'm not into boys.." He stated the obvious as usual.

Back
Top Bottom