Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Thanks girl, I saved those in a note so I can try that the next time i dye my hair. I used to bleach it at the ends to ombre it, and man, it killed a good 6 inches of my hair.

Yikes. I also did this with my hair:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/901984_10151984391659060_1201620175_o_zps8c76cd32.jpg

If you brush your hair out, trim it a little, and leave it be rather than use heat sources on it, it'll be good. Especially if you deep condition it.

Pretty is an understatement. Even online, it seems like most of the girls would be out of my league if I were to see them on the street. I hereby issue a call-to-arms to my fellow cave trolls. We must unite and... Okay, I haven't thought that far ahead.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Yikes. I also did this with my hair:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/901984_10151984391659060_1201620175_o_zps8c76cd32.jpg

If you brush your hair out, trim it a little, and leave it be rather than use heat sources on it, it'll be good. Especially if you deep condition it.
You're so pretty. Though, it's scary how much you look like one of my closest friends. I'll have to get a picture on here at some point!

darkangel76 said:
Hahvy's stunning. You're very pretty too, Em (hope you don't mind the nickname). Love the pics you've shared. :)
She is! I envy how she seems to pull off any hair colour. Thank you kindly c: Not at all, it seems to be a name I've picked up on here.

All yall are pretty. Hahvoc you make me miss my colorful hair.

Also, I dunno if this works for anybody else that dyes their hair but aloe Vera helps my hair when I color it and good damage preventing shampoo. And like Hahvoc said, conditioning your hair. And what I also do when I dye my hair if if there's leftover dye get another conditioner and put the left over dye in that and use it to touch up color. A lady I babysit for taught me that trick if you wanna keep your hair color longer.

Ad another stunning beauty takes the stage while I am at work. You're gorgeous, Hahvoc, but you probably already know that. For what my opinion might be worth, I totally support the choice to go back to the black/purple. It's my favorite of the five. Course... I have a serious weakspot for redheads. I'm sure you'll be stunning with whichever you pick.

you are amazingly beautiful!
And keep dying your hair!!!
I used to have bright red hair for ever. But had to get rid of it because of interviews and internships and such not fun big girl world shit. And I miss wit with all my heart, I just want fun hair again :(

But you are beautiful, and clearly a open and creative soul.
And everyone knows girls with dyed hair are WAY cooler ;)

The old me I miss so dearly :'(

I'm normally not a big fan of the fire engine red hair dyes, but you pull it off quite well. Hair aside, I bet it's easy to get lost in those steely-blue eyes.

Very beautiful young woman; a perfect ten.

I've always wanted to die my hair black and blonde like Grav3yardgirl on YouTube. But apparently I'm too old for that, so.... yeah.

02dc3da25bb28989c4801984a6d44476_400x400.jpeg

Whoa, Abs. That color just makes you pop. Gorgeous!

I think I have a redhead picture lying around somewhere.

My old hair stylist was always excited when I made an appointment; she would wonder what colors I would pick next.

Maybe? I think you had your camera pointed a little low. :p You have gorgeous hair, though. Dark with a seemingly natural wave to it. That's how mine was when it was long.

Back
Top Bottom