Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

SOOOOO I got a new mask and had fun taking pictures with it.

Soooo uh....HERE PICTURE SPAMMAGE!

Everybody here is so attractive! o_O I hope noone takes offense to my ugly mug bringing the overall attractiveness of the site down a couple of notches. Don't mind my crazy hair. I've been wearing a hardhat and sweating all day!

1508087_774338285913316_198726733_n.jpg

This is one of my first modelling sessions with my photographer. This was taken in Colonial Williamsburg at an underground tunnel for people on foot to cross under a main street.

WcEO6zn.jpg

And this is a recent picture, about 6 months ago. I've since lost about 15 lbs. But have been so sick, and therefore sick looking, that I haven't taken any more recent pics all dolled up like this. Heh.

aWDjjFw.jpg

Yes. I'm whoring for attention. Lol.

Thanks! $3 thrift store find, ftw! I'll have to take a better pic to show you just how pretty they really are. They have like, a ribbing all over them, and they have a frill all the way around the foot hole. :)

SLOS, are there good benefits? ;) :D

I got all dolled up today. :) First time in a LONG time I've done my makeup, and felt like being "pretty". :)

Please ignore the mess in the background of the first pic. That's my crafting section of our den (converted garage), and it's a wreck because I'm re-organizing and getting rid of things, etc. Heh.

k9mXjn7.jpg

Photo bombed by my kitten! Down, Peebody! Lol.

nyZZJih.jpg

I posted my ugly mug! Share and be liberated from insecurity, Embla! Bend that fear over the counter, grab the biggest strap-on that you can find, and make that fear your little bitch!

I have no idea why you were so worried about sharing that beautiful face, Embla. I would do terrible, unholy things to you given the chance. I mean that in the most respectful way, of course.

I always get the cute/adorable ;_; Thank you kindly, though! You are also a beauty!

Then I'll take that as a respectful compliment! of course. Thank you!

TruthOrDare said:
Is that eye shadow? Either way, I like your eyes. They're pretty calm for someone so nervous.
It is! I love my eye make-up, couldn't live without it. I think I maybe just prefer to admire others. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom