Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Manada said:
Everyone is cute and it's not fair

Life is neither fair or unfair. To imply such is to imply life has sentience, where it is merely a series of automated processes. Take heart in that no matter how cute others may appear to you or how ugly you may appear to yourself, you always have the power to do as you wish with your own life, and if that means looking for ways to look prettier or feel prettier, you can do that with ease. :D

-Embla said:
TruthOrDare said:
Is that eye shadow? Either way, I like your eyes. They're pretty calm for someone so nervous.
It is! I love my eye make-up, couldn't live without it. I think I maybe just prefer to admire others. Thank you.

I like make-up too, to a certain extent. Make-up can exemplify certain aspects of a person. Like your eye shadow makes your eyes stand out, it's pretty, it's... Well done. Then one has the make-up cases that make them look like plastic. I do not know why plastic is apparently attractive. :huh:

Still you do it well, so, compliment deserved, and what not.

I completely understand what you mean. I think some woman just don't know when to stop applying sometimes, or see a blemish and begin to over apply, although I can't say I'm innocent as I've had my make-up no-no's in the past!

But, again, thank you very much.

4trfyh.jpg

Chobits ears. >\\\\<
Crying twins in sims atm. UGH.

Your hair is beautiful the way that it is! Long hair is so much better than short hair, in my opinion. I used to have long hair, though, so I understand how much work it can be to maintain.

Thank you! Although it is just the maintenance more than anything. I love long hair, I've just always seemed to prefer it on men and shorter hair on women.

Heh... My hair used to be down to my waist, though I kept it tied back in a tail - sometimes braided sometimes not. I cut it around the time that I started working in a factory that required me to be around industrial-strngth glue all day. That stuff got all over my clothes and I could just picture it getting in my hair, so I went ahead and had them hack it off. The tail alone was almost two and a half feet long so I donated it to the Locks of Love foundation.

I have an awful habit of playing with my male friends' hair when it's really long, a bit irritating for them really, aha. When I first cut my hair it was because I was clumsy enough to get leather glue in my hair when I was trying to fix my boots, that's why mine actually got cut short! Can't say I weren't relieved to get rid of it, though. I've actually never heard of that charity, is that specifically in the USA?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What kind of guy doesn't like having an attractive woman run her fingers through his hair? That was basically the reason that I grew mine out!

Edit because I accidentally posted before I was finished typing: Yes, the Locks of Love are an American charity that makes wigs for child cancer victims/survivors.

Maybe I do it a little more than I should! It's one of those things, they're trying to talk to me and get something across and I'm just nodding along with them, and my hand just happens to wander to their hair. It's strangely relaxing for me.

That's extremely thoughtful of you to donate your hair, most people wouldn't think twice and just chuck it in the bin.

I always try to help where I can unless I am given a reason not to (not going to help someone unwilling to try and help themselves, for example).

Well I tried to find a picture of my long hair and I can't find one that I would really be willing to share. I've lost a lot of weight since I got it hacked off and I look about fifty percent even more hideous in those photos.

I understand what you mean. Unfortunately most things seem to be for the purpose of self gain regardless, even with a lot of foundations.

I'm sure you look fine, but I'd never ask you to do something you're uncomfortable with. I'm sure your hair was great anyway. Aaaaaallll long hair on men is the best.

Long hair is better than short hair on anyone! You can do so much more with long hair in terms of fashion and style and when things get heated, it's something else to grab onto. ;)

I think I look good in both short and long hair. Comes from being born breech. There was no sudden squishing of my head. So it's nice and round. LMAO!

PkGq9GY.jpg

And here is my long hair, curled, on my wedding day.

1dALtHD.jpg

Without the curls and being pulled up, my hair went down to mid back. I'm currently growing it out. But, when I chopped it off to get that short hair cut, I also donated it to Lock of Love. I believe she said it was just over a foot long.

I'm genderfluid so I have my masculine and feminine days. This is from yesterday when I was having a masculine day. All my long hair is tucked in my hat.

tumblr_inline_nbuo49iu8I1rar4wy.jpg

Psh. You call that masculine? I think you're adorable in that picture, but then again I have a weak spot for a cute girl with glasses. My opinion may be biased on this particular photograph.

Isenhart De said:
Psh. You call that masculine? I think you're adorable in that picture, but then again I have a weak spot for a cute girl with glasses. My opinion may be biased on this particular photograph.

Hard for me to do so as of late cause I've been having a lot of feminine days. Didn't do the whole getup since I had just been running to the store. Looks a lot better when I do everything I gotta do for masculine days. But thanks, I've had to have glasses for so long.

Biting Girl said:
Totally not masculine at all, unless you are going for the extremely pretty gay man look. Hehe. I too think you are ubber adorbs. :)

Gotta go with pretty gay man, I accept this. One of these days I'll have to do the full masculine day and post a picture. Probably as soon as I get a proper binder. But thank you! :3

Here's an update since I went through a mess of hair colors over the past 8 months or so. The last link is the most recent picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/1907679_10152266280739060_973735269_o_zps3758e4a4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/1978514_10152299053979060_981378709_o_zpsac95df4a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/10287026_10152376181574060_5349247942976470691_o_zps12c1d01c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/10535610_10152592757059060_5079782885317707483_o_zpsc6bf0aab.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SilverRefuge/10668878_10152688562514060_4635132058457955818_o_zps3ba32dc5.jpg

For now, I'm gonna keep the black and purple, and then see if I wanna go back to being a redhead. We'll see. I do miss the purple but it's too fucking hard to maintain beyond three weeks or so.

How I keep my hair happy:

Sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner.

Deep conditioning once a week.

Very little use of a blow-dryer/hair straightener.

And I also trim my hair every so often to keep it healthier.

Note: After I dye my hair, I deep condition it for an hour. That's the key, really. Especially if you are bleaching it.

Back
Top Bottom