Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

qy92rs.jpg

11cfxw0.jpg

It's me!! :p, I know they look awful and I know they're screenshotted snapchats but it's the only recent ones I have

FallenNinja, I really hope you don't take offense when I say this but you vaguely resemble the actor who plays Howard from Big Bang Theory. Except you've got a much better haircut. ^^

Thank you all for your comments before! ^^ Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Ahaha! I have too much fun at work. ^^;;

tumblr_n87p67dd8z1rx7vguo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n87p67dd8z1rx7vguo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n87p67dd8z1rx7vguo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n87p67dd8z1rx7vguo2_400.jpg

Rudolph Quin said:
FallenNinja, I really hope you don't take offense when I say this but you vaguely resemble the actor who plays Howard from Big Bang Theory. Except you've got a much better haircut. ^^

That... Actually makes me genuinely sad. At least my hair is better...

FallenNinja said:
Rudolph Quin said:

That... Actually makes me genuinely sad. At least my hair is better...

Why does it make you sad? D: He's not a bad looking guy(except for the goddamned hair) and you're not. So...???

Ninja... these are all compliments!!! XD *adds to the rolling gush*

Simply sweet, Ironic! <3

And Quin... stunningly awesome are some words that come to mind. *nods, snugs* <3

Bah, it's most likely making me sad because the character he portrays is kind of a really creepy loser, and saying that I look like him makes me associate the resemblance with that character. Doesn't help that I'm a bit of a shut in who's got almost no idea how to talk to a girl face to face.

IT'S NOT A RATIONAL THING, BUT I'M HIGHLY SELF-CRITICAL!

I get that it was meant to be a compliment, so thank you, really.

Heh, I get the shut in and reclusive deal. Trust me! I'm one of the most socially awkward people ever and got ridiculously lucky to be in my current situation. Like seriously over-the-top lucky. XD So yep, I'm appreciative every day for what I've got though my awkwardness still gets in the way from time to time even there. lolol. Buttttttttt.... I ramble. >.< (something I do...a lot). Anyway, glad you're taking the compliment. :)

302s3fb.jpg

“ She laughs like god, Her mind is like a diamond. ”

I'm going back to being an introvert now..

Ok, so I don't have my glasses on or anything....but yeah...

And I really only did this cause the gloves. I love those gloves. Sexy gloves...
Yes, I took pictures simply because I liked my gloves....

Herher

Awh >////<

Thank you DA!

Hugs her

Means a lot coming from you!! I know! I love those gloves I paid like...5$ for them at some store in the mall. I got a longer pair too. Hehe

Back
Top Bottom