Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

it's been a while so I'll show one of a couple years ago when I was growing out the hair.
189084_193292804043216_166371_n.jpg
and a somewhat more recent one.
10262196_691762030862955_78775169031825166_n.jpg

newblood said:
Karameida said:
Holy crap.... newblood is gorgeous 0.o;

Thanks, so are you!! You're right about the gloves, btw, they are sexy haha. So, uh, lets get married? : )

Awh, well thank you for saying so darling.
Right? I paid like 5$ for em and I have a longer pair too. Ohbby~! I'd be the target of many envious looks for a sexy waifu like you~ Hehe.

DAMN....
Sexy. You are too damn sexy. It's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair. D;

The purple hair looks really good on ya~

^^^^^ love the pride-themed stripes. so adorable.

003_zps1f31f8a3.jpg

i got a tattoo - it says 'per aspera ad astra' in my mothers handwriting. she has had a tough life, she's been through some really difficult times and she is currently terminally ill. i felt that 'through hardships to the stars' really applied to her, and this way i'll always have a bit of her on my shoulder. :D:D:D:D:D

Newblood I LOVE that saying...

Also, on top of the shoulder is such a cute idea... I have one on my shoulder (Patience in Chinese), but the top is viable too, nice to know. I'd be covered if I could afford it and the job would allow...

He has a huge black pocket on his t-shirt with white and black weird decals and bright white pants.

YES. IT IS WEIRD TO ME, OKAY?

My walls aren't neon green! HOW DARE YOU! D:

I still don't know how to post a picture through my phone
But here again

http://blueeyes02151989.deviantart.com/art/Image-432445280

http://blueeyes02151989.deviantart.com/art/Image-444517250

Rave said:
You don't even go here though. You're prettyness is invalid.

Thank you, and it's ok! Your prettiness can be enough for the both of us. I love tshirts with pockets, and your sunglasses. Preclub selfies are always sexy!

Thought maybe since I am a mini-meteoroid I might as well let you folks see what I actually look like. Put a face to the words I type. Lol

2vw5uza.jpg

Ta-da! >_>

Clover, you have such pretty eyes! And your hair is gorgeous, omfg you're so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom