Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

FallenNinja said:
1469953_696527890397977_759681719_n.jpg

Ladies. Gentlemen. A good eve to you.

8313830332_30f23a547d_m.jpg

[quote='Zero_Kyrael]

8313830332_30f23a547d_m.jpg

[/quote]

OMFG LOL!!!

It took me a minute to realise that you weren't wearing a hat with a hood, but that there was a guy wearing the same colour shirt behind you xD

FallenNinja said:
It took me a minute to realized that you weren't wearing a hat with a hood, but that there was a guy wearing the same color shirt behind you xD

o.o I now need to buy a hat with a hood. This is the best idea ever. Well a hate with a cape I am sure some one is gonna say buy a hoodie.

I'd post another picture here but I don't think I own any other pictures that would be appropriate for the site. Lol!

But Ninja looks sweet. That dapper look is such a turn on! ;p

lol.

Zero is cute....

and Ironic already knows I think she's pretty as hell.

HAH! Too late. Just from the earlier pictures I posted and even before that I got those kinds of PM's. It's pretty much stopped since I became a mod though.

But at some point I'll take a few more pictures that are BMR appropriate lol.

Laughs

I don't know if it's respect Trygon I think it might be more along the lines of fear. Which is completely fine by me! As long as it keeps the fuckers off my back I don't care WHAT it is. lol.

Winks and sticks out her tongue

I might rummage around for a picture just to keep with the thread topic. Someone else should too.

Been FOREVER since I last posted a pic of myself. Here we go. These are from this past weekend. IT WAS FUCKING MAGICAL!!!!

EDCLV2014, Night1

Gotta show off that eyeshadow

OOoooo pre-gaming before we Rage!

EDCLV Night 2.

Back
Top Bottom