Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Kurokami panted heavily, sweat pouring down from his forehead. "What if...what if I...but I promised to protect her..." He suddenly stood up. "Amaterasu...you've probably found another love interest in the 20 or so years that we have been separated, haven't you?"

"there have been others yes, but now as wonderful as you." Amaterasu stared at Kurokami "why are you sweating and panting, you can't mean you love her"

"I...I..." Kurokami stammered. "I told her that I did. She would be so crushed if I left her...especially since I just married her. What would she think of me then?"

"you told her that you love her, but do you truly love her?" Amaterasu questioned softly "because if you don't then there should be no problem with leaving her"

"I...I...I do love her...I wouldn't have married her if I didn't. I'll have to meet with you when she's not around..." Kurokami was worried about what she might think.

"I...well, she loves ME...shouldn't I love her back, then?" He said. "That's what you're supposed to do, correct?" He looked over to the sun goddess.

"I...no! That's not what I did! I really did love you! I still do!" He grasped her shoulders in his hands, pleading with her. "Please...take me back..."

"Hmmph...well...wait here. I will return shortly." Kurokami returned to the house and left Lily a handwritten note saying that he has gone on a trip to deal with personal matters, and would return shortly. Afterwards, he returned to the sun goddess. "Ammy...let's go somewhere..."

Ammy looked at him when he returned "that was fast? i figured it would atleast take you an hour to break things off with her" She looked at him puzzled

"I left her a letter. We should keep this a secret from her." Kuro said. "Now then, my dear Ammy...shall we?"

Amaterasu pulled away from him "Kurokami i want to be with you, i don't to hid in the shadows, i was hoping you would make me your wife. Why should we keep this a secret"

"So you want Lily to know that I'm married to you as well? Is that what you want?" He asked. "As long as Lily doesn't find out, I can give you all the love you want."

"Choose? You're making me choose!?" His heart raced as he thought about this. "I...I will have to talk to Lily about this...I want to know what she thinks..."

"fine i will meet you back here tomorrow with your decision" With that Amaterasu left.

Lily had fallen a sleep waiting for him to come back to her. Before she had fallen a sleep though she had fixed her hair and changed into something sexier. A black lacey nightie that she had picked out just for him. She had also gotten his wedding present and left it on the table beside the bed. It was a little black box inside was a pendent that in ancient times was wore for protection. On the back she engraved her undying love for him.

Kurokami returned and tore up the note he had left her, having a change of plans instead. He slipped into bed beside her and would awaken early next morning to discuss the matter of Amaterasu with her.

Lily woke when she felt him climb into bed. "I thought you were never coming back" She teased a little as she leaned over to kiss him. "i was hoping we can have a little bit more fun tonight."

"Oh?" Kuro looked to her in her nightie, feeling aroused at the sight of it. "And what...what did you have in mind?"

"well you promised to show me more about love making but first i want to give you something." Lily gave him a cute smile. She leaned across him purposely rubbing against him letting his feel how shire the nightie was. She came leaned back giving him the box "here its your wedding present"

He gratefully accepted the present and held up the pendant. "Wow...this is very nice!" He noticed the inscription on the back and started to read it. "So what is it you had in mind, love?" He would get to Amaterasu later.

"what ever you want to show me" Lily then kissed him softly and looked into his eyes. She noticed something different about them "my love whats wrong?"

"Um...I...I'll tell you later. Just...um...slip out of that nightie..." Kurokami said, trying to take his mind off of the subject for now.

Back
Top Bottom