Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Kuro looked happy as he realized that his new wife was enjoying this as well, and sped up his movements to a certain rhythm. There was a specific pace that worked perfectly between him and his previous lover, and now he was trying to see if it had the same effect on Lily.

Lily let out a soft moan escape her lips as he sped up. With every thrust he made she enjoyed it more and more. Part of her mind felt like she was dreaming. She thought the man she had loved for years would never marry her. And now he had. She had given herself complete to him.

Lily and Kurokami continued like this for several minutes, until at last their pleasure had reached its peak and they came, exchanging their warm love fluids. Kuro leaned in to kiss Lily the moment this happened, their kiss was amplified by the euphoria of their sex.

Lily had to break the kiss although she was greatly enjoying it. She panted heavily. Her hand came up and she rubbed his cheek softly. "i love you" she said softly

Kurokami smiled. "I love you too." He looked over to the door. "Hmmm...is there anything you want to eat or drink? I can bring something back from the party."

Lily smiled a little and shook her head "no there is nothing i want. I have everything i have ever wanted right here in my arms"

"Oh, well, all right then." Kuro smiled and held her in his arms, his length still inside of her. "How was your first time, then?"

"it was wonderful. I hope it was ok for you" Lily felt him still inside her and she could help but think that he felt like he belonged there.

"Hmm...I hope it can only get better from here." Kurokami said, running a hand through her hair. "A couple that stays together can have better sex than a single person having multiple partners. They learn each other's bodies and how to please them the most." He said this as he learned from experience.

"Yes...I will show you what I learned from Ammy. I don't know if you're any different, but we shall soon find out." He sat down on the side of the bed. "What's on schedule for tomorrow?"

"that depends, when do we have to leave here?" Lily asked softly, she didn't want to leave her home, she loved it here, but she knew they could not stay forever.

"Leave? Who said anything about leaving here?" Kurokami asked. "Or did you mean a honeymoon of some sort? I know of a fantastic Nakazuri city..."

"no i mean your curse, i thought you couldn't stay any place for long?" Lily didn't fully understand all of his curse, she didn't know if the effects would only take weeks or years to show.

"Oh, that's right." Kurokami said. "Well, yes, we should be on the move, but we can eventually come back to places we've already visited once in a while. Or I can. Perhaps you'd rather stay here while I visit once in a while?" He suggested.

Lily quickly shook her head "no i want to go with you" she said hastily. she caught herself and blushed "what i mean i am your wife now i should go with you"

Kurokami began smiling a bit. "Well, all right then. Where is it you would like to go? The Nakazuri city? Or did you have another place in mind? I'll go where you want to, sweetheart." This sounding strange coming from someone as buff as Kurokami.

"Well, I can do that!" Kuro looked happy. "When do you want us to leave, then?"

"Well, I, it's hard to tell, really. Some places decay faster than others when I'm around. I'll give you the time it takes to pack up whatever you need and bid farewell to your family and friends."

"Well, the Nakazuri city I know of is very nice. Its natives are as nice to look at as its scenery!" He laughed a little as he said this.

Kurokami chuckled. "What? Didn't I tell you of the Nakazuri elves? Or at least someone told you? My friend Zayle is one of them!"

Back
Top Bottom