Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

"Well...hmm...I thought about that." Kurokami said. "And there is at least one thing I would like you to learn: fellatio."

"You don't know what it is? It's a trouser-friendly kiss!" He laughed a little at her naivete. "Just pretend my erection is a lollipop..."

Lily looked a him a moment "you mean i would suck on you, why?" Lily bit her lip a little she wasn't saying know just her innocent curios nature needed to understand the reason behind it.

"It feels good, that's why. A man's penis is very sensitive, and the moistness of a woman's tongue and mouth is just...Oooh..." Kurokami was becoming aroused just thinking about it. Lily could probably feel his erection pressing up against her somwhere...

"how would i know i was doing it right" Lily looked at him with innocent eyes :i'm sorry i am asking to many question, i just don't want to do it wrong"

"As long as you're not choking or using your teeth, you may be doing it right. Experiment a little. That's how I got so good...with Ammy..." He sat up on the bed with his legs apart, allowing Lily easy access to his erect member.

Lily nodded a little and slowly she leaned down to his member. Her long raven hair fell in her face and around his member, hiding what she was doing from his veiw. Her tongue came out and licked the head of his member.

Kurokami pushed her hair out of the way to watch, and see how she was doing. He shivered as he felt her tongue on his sensitive length. "Mmm...not a bad start..."

Lily licked his head and down his length then returning to his head. Slowly she put her whole mouth around just his tip. Sucking on it lightly.

"Mmm...are you sure you've never done this before? Because you're pretty good at it..." Kurokami moaned softly as she began sucking him. He put a hand on her head affectionately.

Lily slid down his shaft a little further. Pausing to suck. then she moved down even more. She had a little less then half of his cock in her mouth before she had to stop for fear of choking.

"Hmm...is that the best you can do?" Kurokami watched her intently, worried for her safety.

Lily looked up at him. She thought she wasn't pleasing. so she slid further down his shaft. But she wrenched her head away and began to choke and gag. She had taken his length to far for her first time.

Kurokami sat up as she pulled away, alarmed. "Oh my...Lily! Are you all right!?" He put his hands on her sides out of concern.

Lily nodded her head as she cough "i'm sorry" She said as she cough a little more. She wanted to give him all the pleasure in the world, but she thought she was failing at it.

"Well, perhaps we should try something else, maybe? Yes, no?" Kurokami waited for an answer. "You have an awfully shallow mouth."

Lily looked down. She feared that he might change his mind and go be with Ammy since she seemed to be the better lover, even though Lily was trying so hard to learn how to please her new husband "I am so sorry my love, i didn't mean to ruin it."

"Ahh...it's okay. Here...let me show you what I can do..." He sat up and got off the bed. "Now you lay down where I was..."

"Good..." Kurokami smiled as he knelt over her. He kissed her passionately on the lips, and slid his head down, tracing his tongue over her neck, and then down to her breasts. He began licking one of her nipples, and bit it lightly with his teeth.

He continued to tease her breasts with his mouth as he pressed his body against her. He used his hand on the breast that he wasn't using his mouth on.

"Mmm...you like that don't you?" She then felt one of his hands slide down her torso, and eventually touching her slit.

Back
Top Bottom