Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Her heart fluttered at his words, and for a second she forgot her own breath, caught up by the simple beauty that fell off his tongue, his compliments only reinforcing her need to kiss him more, to hunger for him. It was an odd sensation, and one she couldn't quite tell if she had felt before. An odd feeling that urged to to touch him, really touch him. She refrained, scolding herself to respect the boundaries she had lain out, but something about the vampire pressing into her made her lust for him. A lust so deep she couldn't remember a time she felt it.

Stop thinking of his naked chest...stop thinking of his erection...stop. Stop and remember the boundaries. Boundaries...boundaries you set up...so.... so you wouldn't get hurt a second time. But I don't want to stop...I don't...not this time...

"You are too good," she pulled back only a fraction, her hot breath on his lips as she kept her eyes closed, quite aware of his erection that was causing her own body to react, as hard as she tried to ignore, "Perhaps it is your perfect lips, or the touch of your skin Rey. Maybe you've glamored me. But I can't quite help how I feel."

She kissed him again, this one fevered and hungrier as her hands pulled him in more, her body pressing into his. If he asked her to stop she would, but something told her he felt just as lost as she was here, just as lustful in this moment.

He did push her away. Not far and not enough to indicate his desire to stop.

But so she could see his eyes clearly. "I have not, will not, and cannot glamor you. You are the very essence of beautiful perfection Laria. I want you more than I want anything. Even blood."

He cupped her cheek. "But it is your decision what happens here and now between us." he kissed her softly.

He did not realize he had not helped her quandary in anyway, but in truth the decision was entirely her's. Her body. Her life. Her heart.

Words would not satisfy in such a moment anyway.

So he said no more simply gazing into her eyes, longing for her, wanting her. Not to own her. Or within her. But her. Laria. Her truth. Her soul. he felt their deep connection blazing between them, urging them on, and yet he held back. What would she decide?

Her heart stammered and skipped, almost all but stopping itself at his words. She opened her mouth to reply, but her brain blanked, just staring into his eyes.

Finally she found her words, "No one...not man nor vampire, not a single person I has every captured my heart as quickly as you Reynault. Nor spun beautiful words like you do, that would make any girl swoon. And yet I got the lucky draw."

Then leaning in she purred in his ear before kissing his neck, "Thank you."

As she pulled her head back she rested her head on his pillow, her nose touching his, her eyes searching his dark pools. She could lay here for hours in those mesmerizing eyes. A part of her wanted to do more, to feel her skin against his and truly drink him in for all his glory. But she held back, wondering if she should.

He smiled and gently pursed his lips, kissing her lightly.

"I am honored to have such a place in such a precious place as your heart."

He gently gripped her hip and drew her in even closer, kissing her again. "It is truly my pleasure."

As he studied her his body gave a ripple. Nothing magical, just a surge of power, energy, something. His shirt split open, shredding at the arms and over his chest. He had not realized it but he had been flexing. Not to show off but because he was tense with anticipation around her. His chest and arms were on full display. His left hand, hidden under his body, slithered up about her's and drew it down onto his chest.

"I am yours Laria. Do with me as you will."

Her eyes widened a fraction more, quickly dropping to his now shirtless torso, her mouth drooling as it dropped open. Now up close she could see every chiseled ab, every curve of his body as he caught her hand and rested it there. She didn't hesitate, skimming it down to his belly button and then to his hip, running her slender fingers over his skin.

"Mmm..." she sighed, not realizing she had even let out the smallest of moans just being able to touch him. Her eyes were glued to her hand as it skimmed over his gorgeous body, running up his arm and then back down his chest, her fingers just lightly brushing under the hem of his pants by accident as she looked up to meet his eye.

"I cannot deny I want this..." she whispered, trailing off as she got lost in thought. But...

But what? But she had asked to be courted...and now those words would bite her in the ass as she felt torn between her desires and her word.

He moved his hand up to cup her cheek, the other still resting on her hip. "Again I say it Laria. I am yours. Do with me as you will."

His eyes blazed with his desire, but he would go no further without her word.

His erection was now pulsing against her thigh in his high state of arousal.

Lairia could feel his desire emanating off of him. She was highly aware of his erection, aware of his muscular torso pressing against the silk of her dress. She closed her eyes and for a second she looked ready to tell him no. Then her hands suddenly pushed him down and she rolled on top, straddling his hips so his erection pressed into her ass, his torso beneath her. A wide grin spread on her lips as she kissed his lips than say up.

With a small shrug of her soft shoulders the dress fell down to her waist, pooling around her hips and exposing her soft breasts, perky and Ivory, her nipples hard from arousal. Her eyes were soft and her grin turned mischievous as she ran her hands down his chest.

"I want this."

He moaned then gasped as she seized him, then flinched as she mounted him.

His erection jumped against her ass, then his whole being froze as she shrugged her dress down.

His eyes flicked to the door which locked, then bolted, then was sealed by a chair. The room bore no windows.

His eyes returned to her perfection and he gulped. "Then allow me to fulfill your wishes Laria."

His hands came up and rested upon her breasts, the palms just below the thumb pressing her nipples up and in as he began to gently squeeze and caress them. He also planted his feet, and first pressed them toward the head board, stripping away the remains of his shirt, then toward the footboard. Her dress fell over and between his legs as he then pressed up, driving the length of his erection against her ass.

He was... sizable. And hard as stone.

He smiled up at her. "My Lady you have given me access to perfection. May I...express my gratitude?"

Her head fell back as she let out a soft moan, his hands caressing her moderately endowed chest. She was no Elaya, but her breasts easily filled his hands, and every squeeze made her moan a little louder. It had been far too long.

She felt him move and suddenly she was free of her dress, feeling his naked body under hers. Her heart thudded hard, anticipating what Rey might feel like. Her eyes flicked open and she gazed down at him with adoring eyes, reach out. Her hands found his hair and ran through it, bringing his head up to hers so that he was in a semi sitting position underneath her as she squeezed her thigh around his hips.

"Perfection?" She sighed, loving the compliment, "oh you may Sir Reynault. Do express it."

Without hesitation her lips sought out his, letting the last of her walls down as she kissed him hungrily.

"Perfection."

He kissed her in return then lay back, releasing her breasts for a moment.

His chest was pale, but thick with powerful lithe muscle, the skin taut. Every abdominal muscle, both over his middle and running from below his V-shaped chest, was clearly defined, rigid with power. His arms tensed as he shifted again, removing his clothes fully, and revealing his erection as it sprang free from between her legs and ass cheeks.

It was thick, well veined, and lengthy. Not ghastly so, but an impressive member. It was odd that he was utterly hairless there, making his plum sized balls seem even larger as they hung heavy between his legs.

The relief of the shift was clear and he smiled as he shifted once again, pushing her back up, this time the shaft, specifically it's hard ridge, ran between her legs, right between the lips of her cleft, while his egg smooth balls pressed against her ass.

He shook his hair, then sat up again. "if I am to do so my dear, we have to change positions."

He kissed her deeply, then rolled, pinning her beneath him as he held the kiss. He broke it, but only to kiss along her cheek to her right ear, which he kissed, then nibbled and licked a bit. He then slowly worked his way down her neck, along her chest, between breasts, but not touching them with his lips or tongue, until he reached her navel.

He stopped here.

His chest rested between her legs, the curve of one thickly layered pectoral dragging along her cleft, but he did not move as his hands moved up to press over her ribs, not touching her breasts, while he dipped his tongue into her navel, licking around and within it, as if sampling a fine wine. He moaned into her tummy as he licked and nibbled, trying to devour her softly from the center out.

She could feel his smoothness underneath her and it was a welcome change, her hands continuing to run up and down his body, feeling the flexed muscles underneath her fingertips. As he spoke she giggled, allowing him to roll her over and gently push her into the soft blanketed bed. His lips never broke until he kissed down to her ear, making her giggle a little louder, the sound pure and melodious.

"Rey," she sighed as he licked and nibbled her ear, finding a sensitive spot of hers that made her back arch a little into him, wanting more. And he delivered, his lips roaming southbound. Her sighs making moans again, her body wiggling under him until he reached her navel. At his first lick her breath sucked in. As he continued she couldn't help the groan leave her perfect lips as her head pressed back into the pillow, golden hair spilling everywhere. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of the blankets, holding tightly as she grinded her sex against his chest, unable to help herself.

"Rey," she groaned again, his tongue dipping in again.

He smiled and rose off her, pushing her legs together, laying atop them, and kissing down to her hips, then along her thighs and legs to nibble her knees, along her shins, then around over her calves. He then kissed her instep, nipping the tip of each toe.

Only then did he place her feet upon his chest. "i could spend eternity exploring your body and know the greatest pleasure I have ever had. Thank you Laria. but..." He leaned forward, making her knees bend, thus parting her legs. "This is about you."

He nibbled her heels. Then her calves once again. The bend of her knees. The backs of her thighs. he let her legs fall onto his shoulders and pushed her up slightly, her ass now upon his chest as he began to pepper her sex with gentle loving kisses, but with probing touches of his tongue sneaking out.

His lips worshipped her skin, as he worked his way down, covering every inch of her body. It made her desire him more, her lust growing. But h took his time, letting the anticipation build slowly as she cooed or 'ahh'ed, loving the feel of his warm lips against her toes, or how he nibbled at her knees.

As he worked back up her legs slide onto either of his shoulders with ease, pulling her small but curvy ass up to his chest until his lips moved past her thighs to her sex. They never stopped being gentle kisses, but these felt even better than any other, her folds glistening already from her arousal. She thanked her stars she had shaven before leaving the last city, her legs as smooth as her pussy, his lips touching tender and sensitive flesh. Whenever his tongue flicked or probed Lairia tensed then melted. Like putty in his hands, he was quickly finding all the little spots that made her squirm, and she hoped he wouldn't stop.

He rumbled a laugh into her sex, his arms wrapping about her legs. His fingers rested on her inner thighs. His thumbs pressed into her ass, while his finger tips twisted slightly opening her to his lips which pressed down upon her clit.

Once he had it to his lips he began to kiss, lick, and softly maul it with his lips and tongue, sucking it gently, lashing it with his tongue. his grip tightened upon her flesh, drawing her in closer.

Lairia let out a louder moan, her body tensing with pleasure. She knew if he got any further he'd have her squealing in delight, so she carefully rose her hands and tried just for a second to focus on creating a bubble in them, letting it expand until it hit the walls and disappeared.

"Sound proof now," she gasped as his teeth grazed her clit, "oh god Rey."

Her hands quickly grabbed fistfuls of the blankets again, her back arching as a loud groan left her throat. Every flick of his tongue or suckle of his lips pushed her towards the edge of ecstasy, her body unused to such attentions after so long.

He smiled at her protection and with her clit now lodged firmly in his lips, he let his hands move up, stroking her sides softly, then moving up onto her breasts, lightly running his thumbs around her nipples, then flicking them over the sensitive buds.

He continued to suckle her clit, dragging the length of his tongue along it, then lashing it with the tip before pressing it down and in, lightly pinching it against her body before resuming the rhythm in reverse.

She was delicious. He could have said easily and entirely without flattery or guile that nothing in his life had tasted better. Every part of her he tasted was better than the last. He gloried in the fact that he did not need to hurry but could spend all the time devouring her he wanted.

"Mmmm..."

Lairia's eyes rolled back as she was overcome with pleasure, sighing his name as he brought her closer to release. His thumbs playing with her nipples only added to the effect his tongue had running across her sensitive bud. Her slender, naked body wiggled as he teased and tormented her sex with his mouth, her moans getting only louder.

He ground his chin against her vagina and labia, using her own pelvis to make the effect pleasurable while he continued to suckle and lap at her clit, drawing it in and continuing to enjoy it thoroughly.

His chest was like hot steel against her ass now, hard, rigid and unyielding, but burning with passion.

Lairia pushed her own body into his unknowingly, wanting him deeper. Her mind spun with delicious thoughts of what he would do next. Unable to stop her pleasure now, she lay at the brink as she let out a series of moans, captured by his expert hands and tongue.

~

Meanwhile with the adults and children of the ranch asleep and Gerry, Amitiel, and Narxis watching them, Tatia drew Rythert to her as she stepped out to the yard. Out of the rest, Tatia was still awake and energized, and she could see the yard needed work.

"Would you mind helping me wash the blood away?" she asked, pointing to the dried pools, "Can you manipulate water like Drea? After we clean here, I was hoping we could take a walk, just you and I, and talk. About my...my people. The ocean. The things I...don't know."

It was uncomfortable to admit it, but she trusted them not to tease.

He gave in to her happily, the point of his chin driving further into her vagina while he continued to suckle her clit, which he began to clamp upon with his lips, his teeth under them giving him more force to do so.

~

Rythert studied the blood, then shook their head. "Yes and no Your Grace."

The bodies were already gone, the animals having handled them.

Rythert smiled. "We cannot manipulate fresh water in such a way, but we can..affect the water in the blood." They raised their hands and the blood began to soak into the ground, everywhere it did so new fresh grass growing, then flowers of all sorts and colors.

They turned to their Princess. "We are at your disposal Your Grace."

"Oh god," she gasped, tensing, "Rey, I'm on the...I'm going....aaaaah."

She let out a pleasure filled scream as she reached her first orgasm, her juices quickly soaking his chin as she grinded it into him, riding out her climax.

~

Tatia smiled as she saw the flowers, gently grasping a hand of each and leading them away. They stepped into the woods, and she found them wandering a path aimlessly as she tugged them close and kissed them each, then spoke.

"Tell me about my home. What was it like? I was chased out when I was only ten. I can hardly remember."

When she reached her climax he sprang up and slid into her without pause, and began to rock into her, driving right at her gspot, trying to extend and expand her orgasm. "Enjoy it Laria."

~

They kissed their lover and Princess, then moved apart slightly thinking.

Then they spoke. Again as one. "The City of Atlantis, the true home of the powers of the sea baffles the imaginations of even the gods of this world. Formed of living coral and stone of such beauty and power that when it was first formed it was larger than the greatest cities have ever dreamed of being. With spires and towers of such height they became islands, squares so beautiful and inviting that every sea creature that ever existed visited them at least once. Each were formed with such skill and precision that they have withstood battles with the very Titans. Atlantis has never truly fallen, always defended by it's merfolk and it's ruling class the siren. It is a city unlike any other, and is always growing, in size, beauty and power."

They smiled at their Princess. "it has held the greatest art, architecture and other forms of beauty since before humans stopped living in caves. It has the most wonderful fountains in existence. They suck in water and shoot out sprays of water the children and fish play in, often in colored jets of water."

Lairia's moans became cries of passion as she arched her back till her breasts pushed into Rey, his cock impaling her hard. It felt...divine. That was all her brain could describe it. Each rock of his hips extended her orgasm and made her cry out louder, thankful she soundproofed the room.

"God Rey, don't stop," she moaned, opening her eyes to catch and hold his gaze, "please baby..."

~

Tatia listened, captured by the mesmerizing sound of their voices, interested in the detailed description of her home. Their words made her smile even though she felt sad, thinking of the home she lost but couldn't remember. It sounded beautiful.

"Colored jets?" she grinned, "Those sound gorgeous."

He smirked and gripped her shoulder and hip twisting her onto her side, straddling her left leg, while her right lay along his chest and other his shoulder. he then gripped her right thigh while his other hand fell to her breasts. The position gave him immense thrusting leverage and power, driving deep into her with each thrust, while also pulling her down with each thrust of his powerful body.

~

"They were and are. The children dance in and among them. The seastone and coral buildings live and breath around the inhabitants, serving to create doors and windows as needed, though usually everything is open. The fish and other creatures routinely swim in and through the buildings, often stopping to gossip or share news. They have little care who is in command of the throne. They are too free to be concerned, though they are not especially fond of the merfolk ruling class."

They sighed then smiled. "But the city holds every imaginable luxury and delight. It was affected by the Crush, but not hurt by it. They have access to movies and music, both from the sea and the land. We aren't sure how but we believe they harnessed the power of the sun to retain the history of the land. The Sea is eternal, older than earth, and it never forgets. The histories of all the ages is there, ready to be viewed by any and all, but the land walkers refuse to acknowledge this...save for a few of the wisest."

Lairia pressed her face into the pillow as he turned her, letting out a loud cry of enjoyment as his thrusts grew deeper, her body taking every inch of him, her inner walls tight around his shaft.

"Sooo good," she groaned, watching him as he thrusted in and out of her.

~

Tatia leaned her head on his shoulder, caressing the female's hand, "It sounds all so beautiful. And all that knowledge. Only the foolish would refuse to accept such vast knowledge and wisdoms."

Back
Top Bottom