Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

"Well if I can learn anyone can" Samantha scooted away from Ezra, laying down on the seat. Her head near the door and her legs near Ezra. "Wake me when we're there" The blonde muttered, her brown eyes closing.

Tiffany glanced at Samantha then toward Eddy "Do you want Eddy to drive the rest of way, so you and Sammy could get some rest in the back here?"

Ezra shook his head. "No. I'm good."

He drew Samantha's feet into his lap, the lay his jacket over her legs and tucked his hoodie under her head for a pillow. He then began to stroke her hip and side, all of his movements taking no time and easy with his long arms.

He then looked back at them as he changed the music to a classic rock station and turned it down some what. "You can sleep some more if you want."

~

Ezra nudged Samantha as they pulled to a stop on the shore of a gorgeous lake's cove, and a very modern looking cabin, exactly as he described. "We're here babe. Let's go inside."

It took about fifteen minutes for the Samantha Beckett to get a move on. Her mind remained in blissful slumber even as Ezra Willowfoot shook her awake. Dream land had Samantha engaged hook, line and sinker. Taking a deep breath she cuddled up to hoodie underneath her head, breathing in deeply the masculine scent of the boy that belonged solely to her...in reality and in her mind.

"Samantha we're here" Came Ezra's voice. The blonde swatted him away "Stop waking me, I'm dreaming" she incoherently muttered. Soon she felt a heat on her neck, a pair of familiar lips placing small kisses on her cool skin. "Come on Mrs Willowfoot" His bearded face brushed loving against her cheek as he teased her with kisses "You need to get something on the fire, we're starving" Samantha groaned "Okay okay I'm coming" Ezra grinned helping her up "I'll make it up to you tonight" his eyes dancing with mischief.

Samantha stood, stretching her arms, the smell of the lake and the moist trees filling her lungs. "Brings back memories from when we were younger" she smiled. Ezra nodded, wrapping his arms around her from behind "Who would've thought our future would've turned out like this" A child's voice came from the SUV, a little boy's face poking out the window "Daddy I want to come out too" Samantha chuckled "Now for a whole other type of memories." Ezra groaned "I hope I get you too myself tonight" He closed his eyes and looked toward the sky as if praying. "I highly doubt" Samantha replied moving over to the other side of the SUV to unbuckle their little girl from her car seat "Hey cookie" She cooed lifting the eight month old into her arms. Ezra moved toward the cabin door opening it for his son "Go explore kiddo, and stay off the edge of the docks" he warned "But dad I can swim" the child complained "Jase you're four....and I'm thirty-two....and I'm also your dad...." he stooped to the boy's level "I really can't answer to your mom if anything happened to you." Jason pouted "But.." Ezra shook his head "No buts kiddo, stay away from edge or I'll make you sit until I'm done unpacking" That threat seemed to work, as Jason Willowfoot nodded in agreement.

"Can you bring Ellie's bag, her diaper is wet" Samantha called laying their daughter on the couch. Within a blink of an eye Ezra was back inside handing her the pretty pink bag. "You know..." He trailed off watching his wife change the diaper like a professional "After dinner I can use some good head" He whispered. Samantha's jaw dropped "Ezra!" She pointed at their beautiful blue eyed blonde baby girl "What....? She's 8 months Sam" He said in defense "I haven't had you in two weeks." He complained. Samantha Beckett laughed " Welcome to being married" Ezra shook his going back to his vehicle for Ellie's play pen "When we first got married" Ezra began, setting up the pen as if it was second nature "I had you everyday, sometimes twice." Samantha shrugged "We had kids..." That would solve the issue. "And I love them and all but for fucks sake every time you smile at me I get hard. It's getting ridiculous." Samantha placed Ellie in the pen, and glanced out at the docks where their four year old son Jason had been running up and down. She turned to her loving husband and smiled sweetly "If you're that desperate I'll put them to bed earlier than usual" Ezra placed his forehead on hers, his big arms pulling her tightly against him "Thank you" He said cutely, placing a deep kiss on her plump lips. "I love you" She breathed "I love you too babe" he whispered, their tongues caressing each other.

"Samantha get up" Tiffany called

"I love you.." Samantha mumbled

Tiffany poked her friend's cheek multiple times "Okay okay I'm up" Samantha said, shaking herself from the most exciting dream.

"Where you dreaming?" The redhead inquired

Samantha nodded rubbing her eyes.

"Well you can continue later" she chuckled leaving the truck to meet Eddy at the cabin.

Samantha gathered herself and took a full of water. Her dream causing confusion and butterflies all at the same time. They were so happy, perfect, their kids were perfect. Samantha Beckett sighed and a lung her knapsack over her back, making her way into the modern cabin. The young blonde could not believe her eyes as she entered, the place was amazing. Marble countertops and wooden cupboards, the wooden interior did not look old or worn. Both kitchen and living room was equipped with the expensive looking furniture and rugs.

Samantha moved on down the hall, entering the bedroom that had her bags in it along with Ezra's "I guess this is ours" she smiled placing her knapsack on the nearby table.

Tiffany made her way through the sliding doors that stood between the living room and the docks. The redhead grinned, seeing the vast expanse of the lake. Beautiful lush greenery laid out in the edges of the lake, tall and wide in all its glory.

Ezra moved up behind Samantha and kissed her neck, the door almost shutting behind them. "All ours. And thank you for your attentions in the car." he nibbled softly.

"I shall have to repay the favor sometime soon."

He squeezed her gently and sighed, hearing Eddy and Tiffany moving around, and betting Samantha would want to make use of the day. It was not even 9 in the morning yet as they had left so early and he had found some detours that stripped a large part of the drive away.

His clean shaven jaw nuzzled into her neck. "You are too good to me Sam." He kissed her shoulder.

The bed before them was a massive ultra king sized affair, and there was a large cabinet that held a huge tv. He nodded toward their bathroom. "A whirlpool tub and a three head shower with couple's seating. All ours." He squeezed her again.

As she had been sleeping and dreaming he had driven of course, but also continued to stroke her hip and back, then her legs and eventually her ankles, rubbing them gently. "How ya feeling?"

"I feel fine, sleepy still but I'll manage" Samantha moved back to bedroom. Wondering if she should relay her dream to Ezra, each and every moment. What would he think of it, especially of the simple fact that in her dream he wore the SAMOK cut. The real her found it disturbing, yet the dream world Samantha had no problem. Samantha Beckett shook her head and groaned.

"You don't need to return the favour" She sighed "Not everything I do you need to repay me for Ezra....we're in relationship." Samantha smiled slightly "It's not a friend's with benefits situation"

"How much does this cost exactly?" Samantha inquired staring her boyfriend down. The design of a place like this with such luxuries must have cost a ton, she could see it. "I can put half" She unzipped her duffel taking out her things to shower before anything else was done

He smirked. "First no you cannot my darling. because it's already paid for and I have forgotten the price."

He sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off his boots and socks. "And it's not about a ledger darling. it's about giving a pleasant and enjoyable surprise to my beloved girlfriend." his eyes glinted and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"And of course you are absolutely delicious. In every way darling."

He reached over and pulled her into a kiss, his legs around her's. "If we had some kind ledger I would likely ignore it and do what i wanted anyway. You know that." He kissed her again gently squeezing her breasts softly.

"Stop calling me that" She growled "Darling makes it sound like we've been married for years and we grew old together" Samantha returned the kisses, with less enthusiasm than Ezra. Her heart had not been into the moment, and she tried desperately not to show it. Her mind took control the emotions she felt at that point. "I dreamt us....in the car" She whispered, sitting in his lap. "We came here" her travelled the bedroom, not looking at anything one thing in particular. "You were trying so hard to get me in bed...as usual" Samantha chuckled. Her lips twitched wanting to continue and her eyes searched his to see if she should.

"It was a fun dream" With a quick kiss she got off Ezra, moving toward the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower then we can decide what we're doing today" The overalls fell the floor along with every other piece of clothing she wore. Samantha stepped into the shower, turning on every other water system before she could get the overhead shower running

He smiled. "yes darling."

he watched her undress, considered, then stripped and followed her into the shower, activating the heads. He leaned down and kissed her neck and shoulder lovingly. "I am touched you dreamed about us dear one. And yes I do always want you in bed. Can you blame me?"

He pinched her ass. "Sexiest woman ever you are."

"You talk like an old man" Samantha stifled a laugh as the water washed over her young taut body. The curve of her breasts and the rosebud nipples, standing out against the clear coloured water. Samantha Beckett ran her hands along her body, over stomach and around her breasts. A hand pinching her ass causing her to yelp.

"You behave so horny all the time" Samantha turned to face him, wrapping her arms around.his neck, kissing him deeply.

He kissed her back, running his hands over her ass, hips and sides, deepening the kiss. "For you? I am."

He kissed her again, his erection instantly springing up. "If i had you five times a day for the rest of eternity i would still want more of you beautiful. I could never have enough."

"My vagina would be so loose" She smirked feeling his erection grow between their bodies. "You know when you come into me the feeling is so...out if this world. It's like getting pumped with a log" Samantha whispered against his lips "not that I've ever been pumped with a log" She grinned "But you get the point....you are really big for me" she said softly, kissing him again. "Never thought I'd be such a ...slut" a blush crept onto her face.

He smiled and kissed her. "All that matters is that you enjoy my love."

He kissed her once again, then smirked and knelt picking her up easily onto his shoulders. His tongue dove deep into her sex. He did not let her down until she actually begged him to stop, then he brought her down onto his hard erection as he sat in the seat.

He kissed her hungrily, drawing her in tight and close as he rocked into her. When they were both spent he helped her wash, dry, then carried her out to the bed to snuggle nude for a while.

He lay behind her, idly stroking her side and hip, his lips against her neck. "By the way. Everything about you is out of this world. And you are not a slut. You are a woman who enjoys sex. You aren't banging random guys in bars every night just to 'scratch the itch.'"

Samantha's back pressed firmly against Ezra's chest as the coupled spooned. Exhausted from their brief but energetic sexual encounter. A smile played at young Samantha's lips when she listened to Ezra's words. His ample description of her sexual appetite, an appetite that he had been responsible for. "What if I was like that..." Samantha bit her lip in anticipation "Would you still love me?" She had not been that could but the blonde figured it would not be too difficult to accomplish. If she worked up the courage, Ezra unknowingly set the bar high, and Samantha doubted very much that any other man could live up to his standard. Looking at the situation with pessimism, one would say Ezra Willowfoot ruined Samantha Beckett's future sex life.

"What would you do if boys in Wilmington decided I was fair game. And tried stealing me away?" The couple never had conversations worth much. Sex had always been their obstacle. It was sex that Samantha loved yet hated. The pleasurable act making her feel as though Ezra could not see her for anything more than her body. Truth be told it sicken the young woman, something she dared not admit.

Tiffany's breath had been lost, her body tingling with the sensation of a pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt. "I now get why people love to do this" She smiled, which eventually turned into laughter. "It was amazing" she breathed her chest heaving, round breasts exposed, the rest of her body hidden beneath the blue cotton sheets. The redhead beauty turned toward her boyfriend, kissing him lovingly, their lips together, as they both tried catching a breathing. "One thing though..." Her tone became serious "let's not turn into Sam and Ezra." Tiffany smiled sadly "She told this is all they do, it makes her sad. I really do like it..." Tiffany kissed him "But this isn't what I want to do everytime we meet"

Ezra had noticed that she tended to get depressed sometimes after making love. Now he arched an eyebrow then rolled her onto her back to face her. "Samantha I will always love you."

He drew the blankets up over them as he studied her face. He was not averse to talking to Samantha, and had he known how it troubled her he would have done so more often. And he did intend to this week. Soon they would turn 18 and they would be graduating not long after then off to college. He had many things he wanted to discuss with her. For once they didn't have to frantically hide after making love, nor report to parents or other authorities.

He cupped her face. "They would have to go through me. Understand this Samantha. When I say i love you, and I do, i do mean the actual emotion. not the act. I committed to you because i love and care for you."

He ran his thumb over her cheek as he smiled, but his eyes were troubled. "Do you truly consider yourself a sex crazed mad woman? Because I can assure you you are not. You have met those women. Mrs. Lemish in Wilmington." The housewife had been caught recently hosting one of several wild sex parties with her son's friends and their parents.

"And several women on the rez. There problem is not enough positive attention..." It was as if a lightbulb clicked in his brain and he looked into her eyes. "Do I not pay enough attention to you?"

~

Eddy nodded, still gasping. "Ok babe. But i do have to say...damn you were good."

Samantha Beckett stared into Ezra's deep blue eyes "You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for...." She stopped, taking a deep breath as her thoughts became scattered. " You have shown me what real live is, not the crap Colin gave me" The two boys were completely different in many ways, and Ezra showed Samantha what a boyfriend was re ally like. Sometimes she thought she had not deserved his love and attention."It's just...that" Samantha studied his unique face, the image of baby, but she knew what her dream showed. His soft features would fade, making him appear fierce and handsome. Like a warrior from ancient times, bearded and beautiful. "Sometimes I feel like we have sex too much" Her brown eyes fell to his chest "If that's even possible. I know it's because we barely would see each other and when we do it's so overwhelming that we end up naked" Samantha bit her lip "But we need to talk more Ezra. Sex cannot sustain our relationship"

He nodded as she spoke,waiting until she fell silent, then replied. First he kissed her.

Then he spoke. "I'm glad I please you. But while I will never regret making love to you every chance we have had, I understand."

He kissed her again, then drew away slightly. Not breaking contact but grabbing a pillow and laying it over her chest and tummy then lay across her body his hand on her chest and his jaw upon it. "Now. I have hidden your perfect breasts and protected my erection from the rest of her flawless body. I will never mask your beautiful face, so as long as you can endure the many kisses I will be bestowing upon you my darling," He grinned at the word. "I am open to discuss anything you want. What do you wish to talk about?"

His free hand moved up and began running through her hair, his need to touch her unchanged, but his eyes stayed with her, conveying his deep sincerity.

Samantha chuckled at Ezra's attempt to have a conversation with her, benching his obvious want to focus on what she wanted. "Alright Willowfoot..." Her travelled to his dark hair, gently running her cute fingers down it's length.

"For starters, what's the deal with liking me?" She narrowed those big brown accusing eyes "When did you finally realise I was awesome" Samantha smiled, doing an imaginary hair toss to further prove her status as princess.

"It would be Arkansas for me" She stared at the ceiling, her fingers still idly playing in Ezra's hair "I've never looked at you liked that till your second visit. Many girls in school kept saying you were hot and I just never saw the appeal.

" Samantha shrugged "Maybe because I knew you to be uptight all the time" she smirked

"Or it could be of our family history, I wouldn't lie..." She met his gaze solemnly."That was hard to get over at first....when I finally did my feelings became more than I could ever imagine" a sigh escaped her pink lips, a playful pout forming "You should've continued being that uptight jerk, then we could still be enemies"

He smiled and gently pressed up and in kissing her. "I realized it for certain that day after the storm. After those pipes fell. Not that I was in love with you or anything then. Didn't even think you would have an interest on me. But, after I got you out of there, i knew that i would not like it if you were gone. You were still bossy little Sammy then."

He smiled running his fingers through her hair. "After that it was a number of little moments that showed that even during your troubles, you were not the same little girl i had known. I won't pretend I thought there might be more then. But when I first saw you in Arkansas...you were so beautiful. And so much more relaxed. Despite yourself. I realized then that i had been taking note of you. How your cheeks had sunken. Your eyes dulled. Your body stripping itself down. And your hair had no luster. But when you opened that door in Arkansas...your hair was bright and beautiful, your body fit and gorgeous, and your face flawless. And your eyes...your eyes just crushed me."

His eyes glowed. "I know I liked you before Colin and you ended. But i cannot say for sure that my attraction of you did not come until that first visit. I wanted you then. So very much. Then it became how I needed you. Especially during that dance. you..you were magnificent. i never wanted to let anyone else ever touch you again. Still don't."

Her smile stayed in its place, like a little girl possessed with joy. "I bewitched you Ezra Willowfoot..." Samantha moved the pillow, dropping his head onto her stomach. Her body followed after, she carefully moved herself so that shew as now on top of him. White soft skin against a chiseled caramel coloured body.

Samantha Beckett laid on him like the temptress she was, her brown eyes twinkling with possibilities of passion. "...mind...body..." Her succulent pink lips gently pressed against his hard chest. " ...and soul" she whispered, trailing her hot kisses along his chest, around the areolas of his nipples, right to the bottom up his throat.

"I'm sure that's everyone's theory" Her words vibrated through the kisses that were placed on his throat, right to the tip of his chin. Their mouths now inches apart, his breath threatening to dry her moist lips.

"Samantha Beckett the sorceress, the only girl who enchanted the toughest of boy in Wilmington" Her smile grew devious as she stared into his eyes " I may be your ruin" Her mouth captured him passionately.

Their bodies rubbing against each other naked flesh. As tongues danced with the passion that only young lovers possessed. Her hands ran through his hair, tugging him closer as their kissing increased tempo, her sex rubbing against his, a make out unlike any other. Without warning Samantha Beckett broke away, pulling herself off the bed as she tried to catch her breath. "Come..." Her voice whispered, her feet propelling her out the bedroom, into the living room and onto the dock, her entire body being hit with the cool lake wind.

Samantha ran down the pair laughing merrily, turning her head to the left to see if her boyfriend would catch up. The young blonde had not known where she was going but the adrenaline coursing through her veins brought a boldness she had never felt. Would he jump into the lake naked with her, make love to her in the boat that had been anchored or simply scold her to get inside before they were seen.

Endless possibilities.

Suddenly the dream seemed real, as though her future would tie itself with Ezra, forever.

He let her roll him, and moaned as she tongued and fiddled with him, but kept his hands still on her hips and waist, lightly stroking her spine. "If you did, you did so with a willing target Samantha."

He kissed her back, pressing into her grinding body, moaning into the kiss his erection springing forth, then she was off.

He blinked, then kicked free of the blanket and sheets, then threw himself off the bed and after her. He smirked wickedly, and as she dove into the lake he ran to a railing, mounting it and hurling himself high and far diving down toward the lake, landing with a splash.

he kicked his way to the surface and grabbed his girlfriend, then drew her into a deep kiss, stroking her neck and shoulders. "Well...that conversation ended unexpectedly."

Samantha Beckett's head flew back as though she was once again five years old, carefree and wild. A hearty laugh erupted from the confines of her small throat. Her eyes twinkling like a clear starry night sky. "We have the rest of our lives to conversate..." Her lips crashed against his, arms wrapping themselves around his neck, her head tilting in every which way as they kissed relentlessly.

"The rest of our lives..." Samantha mumbled as she kissed him over and over again "...because I'm going to marry you. The young blonde knew from the moment Ezra jumped in after her, that she was undoubtedly going to be crowned Mrs Willowfoot. However, for the moment they would be stupidly, drunkenly in love. As along they had each other and stuck together....no on could dare stop them. Samantha laid her forehead against Ezra's as their bodies floated peacefully in the dark lake.

"Say it..." She breathed, her eyes closed. Her mind soaking in the feeling of it all. Samantha opened her eyes, brown hues staring into the dark blue wonder that was Ezra's eyes "Ask me..."

Tiffany sipped her tea from the living room, narrowing her eyes at the couple in the lake "What are they doing?" She glanced at Eddy "Sometimes I wonder what she thinks" the redhead smiled fondly. "Its crazy how in love they seem...." She whispered. "No way their folks are gonna sit back and watch that happen...at least Sammy's dad"

The young girl had no idea how true her statement would become. As back in Wilmington Marcia Beckett texted Thomas Willowfoot to meet her at their secret spot when they were teenagers. The old oak tree on crescent hilltop. The mature blonde sat on the nearby bench overlooking part of the small town. Her heart racing as she awaited the arrival of her old flame, Marcia had not any clue if Thomas would show.

Choosing such an intimate location to them both had been critical in her plan of getting Thomas to see the danger of their children doing what they once did. Marcia hoped their past and her words would encourage Thomas to talk sense into his son, she prayed he saw her side of the situation. If the man did not want it for his son, at least he could respect the concern she had for her daughter.

Ezra was stunned by her forward behavior, but kissed her back happily until she said it.

he stared up at her, his eyes wide, then he swallowed. "Samantha... will you.... will you marry me?"

His body shuddered but he smiled, amazed that he had the daring to say it, but even more amazed to find that he meant it. He had known he wanted to be with her forever, but even he had known that being so young would be a dangerous time to marry. But he wanted to. he wanted her to be his wife. Forever and always.

Eddy shrugged and leaned in kissing her cheek. "Likely not babe. But if they try to force it they'll make things much worse. "

Thomas checked his gun, and patted his bulletproof vest. he was not as trusting as his son, nor as kind as his wife.

He rolled up under the tree and sat on his bike watching Marcia, ready to tear off, his helmet still in place, his right hand on his hidden gun, his cutte zipped and button tight over his powerful torso. He waited for her to start the conversation.

Marcia took a deep breath, her gaze remaining on the view in front of her. From the way he carried himself she could tell Thomas was a little uneasy, how unlike him. Marcia did not let his behaviour bother her, she had more important things to worry about at the moment. "Do you remember when we first came here it was after one of your football games, you were so happy, proud that your team won." Marcia's green eyes glanced in Thomas Willowfoot's direction "I was happy for you too" That had been the first time the young couple had been intimate, right there in the grass. Thomas too excited to contain his erection, Marcia just as eager for him.

"Samantha cannot do what I did" She whispered "Not that I regret anything, but I can't watch while she may or not potentially ruin her life." Her eyes remained downcast "And don't tell your son is a good boy..." Marcia narrowed her eyes at Thomas " because I know he is...we still shouldn't let them become us Thomas. When I left Wilmington it wasn't because I wanted too." Marcia swallowed, her hands clenching at her dress "I was pregnant"

Silence fell over the lake as Samantha soaked in Ezra's question. She knew her answer and she also knew it was not the right time. The blond pressed her lips to Ezra's, her mouth moving slow, and deliberate as her kiss deepened. When Samantha Beckett surface for air a smile stretched across her beautiful face "Yes.." She breathed "I'll marry you...I'm yours" She kissed him again,this time with urgency. "After we college I'll tell my parents and then we can have the biggest wedding or smallest one ever" She grinned.

Thomas drew his gun. he didn't point it at her, but he also pushed back some. "So...what happened to that pregnancy?"

He knew all too well that such a statement could quite easily mean an ambush, and he didn't trust Sean to not use the distraction and the excuse of his daughter to strike at him. His eyes were hidden behind his visor, and scanned everywhere as he held the gun ready.

Ezra beamed and kissed her back hungrily, then smiled. "And i yours Samantha." He cocked his head. "The wedding is up to you. but yes after college." he didn't know what else to do or say for the moment, too busy gazing upon her angelic face.

Marcia became tense when Thomas drew his weapon, pushing back his motorcycle. The woman stood, striding over to his side. She grabbed his hand that held the gun and pressed it to her chest "If you're going to shoot me do it already" Marcia stared at him with a hurt expression "You think I'd bring you out here for an ambush Thomas?" The blonde woman chuckled and shook her head with disbelief "I gave the baby up for adoption, and I never looked back. You weren't there for me and my parents were going to dump me on the streets if I kept her. Maybe if things had been different between us but it wasn't. As a matter of fact if Samantha got pregnant I don't think she'd be alone. Your son seems like a much better guy than you ever were at his age"

Back
Top Bottom