Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

He smiled. He would not lie to Samantha. But he also knew that she would worry if she knew everything.

So he told her the simple truth of her parent's words. "Your dad wants me to protect you. To keep you safe. And your mother wants me to respect you properly, and also to keep you safe."

He kissed her hand again. "Which i promised you i would do. Relax babe. This is supposed to be fun."

"I am relaxed" She turned her head just as Ezra turned onto the street where Eddy lived. Tiffany standing in the drive near their things the first sight Samantha saw, along with the girl's smoking hot outfit.

"You're early" Tiffany commented as the truck came to a stop.

"Don't rub it in" Samantha replied eyeing Tiffany. "Someone's trying too hard"

Tiffany glanced down at her outfit and rolled eyes giving Samantha the middle finger. Her shorts were shorter than one could imagine, paired with a tank top that exposed the bikini bra she wore underneath. Both girls had been best friends since childhood but we're completely different in many ways. Samantha dressed innocently but had been far from it. Whilst Tiffany wore attractive clothing and had been the purest of them all.

"You look good" Samantha said as she got out the truck to hug her best friend.

"I left home in a dress" She whispered.

Samantha smiled sweetly "I've got my arsenal in my bags....I'm not sure if Ezra would like it" Both girls had went shopping for their trip, buying revealing swimsuits and clothing alike, even lingerie had been on their list.

"They have no idea what we've got planned" Tiffany chuckled as the girl's spoke softly

"Nope, I hope we can go through with it." Samantha said nervously

"I think we should all get drunk first" Tiffany replied with a serious expression. Liquid courage would be the only way the two girls could go through with their plan.

"We'll have to get them drunk to agree to that." Samantha glanced at the guys.

"Good luck getting your best of a boyfriend to drink till he's flat out wasted. I mean I know you don't really drink either"

Samantha shook her head "I may be able to get him to agree sober....I never thought of getting drunk on the trip. I did tell myself I'd try new things" she smiled. "Hey! You guys ready?" Samantha called.

Ezra went to greet Eddy with a fist bump as they loaded the bags. Eddy smirked. "A week alone with the hottest girls in town. This should be great."

Ezra arched an eyebrow.

"What? You don't plan on letting loose?"

Ezra laughed. "My version of letting loose is a series of fights dude."

"Oh yeah. Well you can drink if we keep it quiet."

""I don't drink."

"C'mon. just a little?"

"I. Don't. Drink."

Eddy smirked. "boring week for Samantha then."

Ezra smiled back a bit coldly. "i don't need to be drunk to do what she asks. So the real one to pity might be Tiffany. when you throw up and pass out on her. Possibly literally."

Eddy scowled, then could not help a laugh. "Good point. Still!" he rounded the truck and moved to his girl wrapping her in a hug and kissing her neck, then smiled at Samantha. "You two plotting on us already?"

Ezra said nothing merely opened the front passenger seat for Samantha and waited, his eyes locked on her as usual. He did give a friendly nod to Tiffany but little more. His world was Samantha and his focus could not and would not leave her.

"Yes we are, I hope you guys planned something for us too" Tiffany quipped as they both jumped into the back seat.

Samantha found her place in the front, not before kissing her boyfriend deeply. "Here we go" she whispered against his lips, a mischievous smile on her pretty face. While Ezra was jumping in Samantha toyed with his radio "How do you place music?" She asked totally confused at the system in Ezra's truck.

"Leave it before you break it " said Tiffany

"You're right" Samantha sat back and kicked off her shoes, ready for the road ahead. "I feel like screaming I'm so happy....oh that reminds me" Samantha dug in her blue knapsack that sat on the floor between she and Ezra. The blonde spent a good fifteen seconds digging before she came back up with her Polaroid camera. "Group picture before we set off" Samantha scoffed closer to Ezra, Tiffany doing the same with Eddy. The camera was held in Samantha's hand, facing the group, her finger on the snapshot(selfie style).

"Say cheese" She said a big smile on her face, head tilted toward Ezra a little, her finger pressing down on the button, a small flash showing itself from the device. Samantha waited a few moments and the Polaroid showed itself. The happy face of the group printed perfectly.

Ezra was of course smiling in the picture, but his eyes were not on the camera but on the beautiful blonde beside him, truly aglow with his deep feelings for her. Before she could draw away he pulled her into another deep kiss, then turned ona top 40 radio station.

"Now my dear lady. Where do i go?"

He pulled the truck out of the drive and to the road, but now they could go almost anywhere. He watched her, waiting for orders. left. Right. Straight ahead through town. It was all possible and as long as she was with him he was ready. Hze was drumming his fingers to the music.

"Somewhere with a beach or a nice lake" She smiled. Samantha Beckett turned herself on these seat so that she faced Ezra and the could easily see the couple behind. "Where do you guys think we should go?"

Tiffany shrugged "I'm not sure" her eyes landed on Eddy then Ezra "I agree with Sammy but do you guys think?"

Eddy just smiled. "A beach sounds nice."

Ezra smiled and turned right. To the south. "To Broken Bow Lake it is ladies and gent." The lake was a beautiful tourist spot, and would accommodate them nicely. Due to their timing it was still warm enough to enjoy, but late enough the crowds would not be too overwhelming.

As he settled into the drive he drew out his phone and made a call. First he reserved a cabin right on a secluded cove of the lake, which would include access to a dock, a boat, and even jet skis. he also convinced the reservation lady to stock the house with food, drinks, and some information on some events going on on the lake.

he hung up and smiled at the phone. "Love these things."

He put it away and drew Samantha close again. "Got us a two bedroom cabin right on the beach. The cabin comes complete with a full kitchen and living room, a game room in the basement, a sun room, and a wraparound deck with a hot tub."

Eddy whistled. "Sounds great....how did you get her to agree to one so quickly?"

Ezra did not answer as he squeezed Samantha his eyes on the road, but his hand cupping her hip and fondling a bit as he whispered. "Nothing is too good for my lady."

Samantha smiled proudly, there were many things Ezra made happen and blonde had become accustomed to it. Seeing Eddy's reaction made Samantha Beckett look T her boyfriend with a newfound pride. Part of her not believing that he of all people loved her. Their futures had not seemed like it would lead to this moment when they were children. How ever did sweet Ezra fall for bossy Samantha.

The girls sang along to country music that blasted through Ezra's speakers. Samantha shared snacks her mother made and they all stopped at a gas station for a bathroom break and drinks. Eddy and Tiffany made out throughout most of the trip and Samantha laid her head on Ezra's shoulder as he drove. The height of their teenage lives, the adventures awaiting, so many things too look forward too.

"How long till the lake?" Samantha muttered. "And how long are we gonna stay there?"

"About three hours. And the whole of the week I would think. Unless you have other plans."

He had refused offers to be spelled. he loved driving. And nothing beat driving with Samantha leaning on his shoulder. he kissed the top of her head once they had gotten back in the car and set off.

Now he sighed and squeezed her closer again. "We can be entirely free. Out under the stars or inside. To do anything you want babe."

"Its a road trip for a reason" She chuckled, her eyes focused on the way Ezra's foot pressed the gas, leaned off and would hit the break lightly ever so often. "I was thinking to go down Florida to my grandparents hotel....but it's too far" The Hayworth's owned a beach front resort in the Florida keys. That's where the elderly couple spent most of their time. Her grandfather kayaking out into the ocean and grandmother busy ordering the gardeners around.

Samantha Beckett leaned up, kissing her boyfriend's cheek "Thanks for the cabin" her hand laid on his thigh gently rubbing. A devious smile plastered on her face as she moved her dainty hand to zip of Ezra's jeans, reaching in for her familiar friend. She blinded moved the cloth if his boxer aside, her fingers wrapping themselves around the thick long soft shaft of Ezra's penis.

Samantha bit her lip, and glanced up at him, an innocent smile on her face as she stroked him gently.

"Just keep driving..." she whispered, glancing behind at the couple in the back. Both of them laying down, half asleep in each other's arms. Samantha took that as her cue, and the blonde carefully freed Ezra from his pants. His penis laying on his jeans in all its glory, slowly Samantha leaned down, her head in his lap, lips running along the shaft as she placed small kisses on it. Her hand gripping it tightly as she came back up, her lips connecting with Ezra's neck, trailing kisses along the underside of his jaw, hands pumping at his penis.

He chuckled as well. "Baby it's twenty four hours just from home to the Florida border. It's more than 36 hours to the keys thanks to traffic. We should fly down some day but we don't have time to drive. Not this week."

He leaned into her kiss and was about to respond when she began to stroke him. Then to lick him. He could not help a gulp as she began to manipulate his sudden erection, but he was able to keep himself still.

For the moment.

He changed lanes so he could slow down somewhat and then began to squeeze and fondle her hip and ass, his fingers slipping between her legs, trying both to encourage her actions, but also to repay them as he drove.

Samantha gasped when Ezra's fingers brushed against he intimately. "You're so dry" she said softly, an idea popping into her head. She leaned down again, steadying him as she opened her mouth, engulfing Ezra's erection. An attempt to get him wet and slippery for smoother strokes, quickly turned into the a blonde set of hair, bobbing up and down in the boy's lap.

With her eyes closed Samantha replied solely on feeling. Her hand stroking Ezra slowly as she sucked on his velvety skin, her pink tongue swirling itself around the bulbous head of his cock.

His erection twitched within her mouth, and he carefully checked the rear mirror as he gulped again, his hand tightening on the wheel as he restrained a moan, and gently probed along her sex, aiming for her clit.

He could do or say nothing, but kept an eye on the sleeping Eddy and Tiffany as he drove, marveling at Samantha's daring, and reminding himself that he would have to pay her back double for this kindness.

Samantha's eyes opened, her tongue running along the slit on top of Ezra's tip. Her mouth moving in a gentle suckling motion, as if she was feeding from him, taking what he had to offer. Never once did her fingers stop stroking, squeezing gently and massaging the massive shaft. His fully erect, throbbing clock barely fitting in the palm of her hand.

The blonde had no idea what she had been doing. The sudden change from wanting to moisten to sucking something she had not prepared herself for. Yet Samantha Beckett found herself not being able to stop. In the moment she cared not what Ezra thought of her, only that she was enjoying what she had been doing to him.

When his hands crept inside her short overall, his fingers searching for her swollen nub. Samantha swatted his away, her mouth engulfing him, going as far and as deep as her mouth would allow, gagging on his girth.

He was surprised at her action but her insistence was getting to him. He moved his hand up to stroke her neck and hair as his erection began to jump with every suck she gave, his balls jumping as well.

He kept his eyes very carefully on Tiffany and Eddy now, and made sure that they were not passed or seen on the road as she effectively inhaled his hardon.

Samantha's head bobbed faster as she worked towards her end goal. As if she ha scene doing all her life, Samantha pumped Ezra with one hand, her mouth still working his top and her other hand massaging his heavy sacks. With the feeling of unbridled intimacy, Samantha closed her eyes. Cherishing the moment if being so exposed in her feelings, not knowing when she'd take such a bold move again. Loving the fact that she could shower Ezra with this type.of love.

he gripped her neck and said her name. He was tensing, trying to hold back the flood of seed straining to spill out of him.

But it was her mouth. And up to her.

A gentle moan against his moist hot flesh was all Samantha thought Ezra too let himself go. The young blonde felt a little disappointment when Ezra's restraint never wavered, still his usual self, Ezra Willow foot held his composure till the very last moment. Would she ever be the type of lover he lost all control with, in that moment doubts filled her mind. With gulp of her throat and a shake of her head Samantha Beckett stroked her boyfriend faster, her pink wet lips, urging him to spill it every last drop. There was no way she was letting him make a mess of himself.

Collect and spit it out the window

Samantha sucked like it was just another cherry lollipop. Running her lips alone the sides, and for the first time since she'd started, the brown eyed beauty glanced her, head tilted to side, her mouth around sucking and licking at his shaft.

Unbeknownst to the couple in front Tiffany and Eddy had awoken and had been privy to Ezra's moan of Samantha's name. The redhead had been confused and a little intrigued, yet still not aware of what exactly was taking place in the front. One look at the smirk on her boyfriend's face told her that he was very aware of what was happening. Tiffany knew Samantha was in doing something naughty, and she would investigate once they were at the cabin.

Ezra wanted to let loose but his first thought had been of Samantha.

As it was now. He did see that the couple in the back were awake, but he was too far gone now. He gripped Samantha's neck as his balls gave a lurch and his orgasm began, shooting into her mouth.

As he did so he let he car drift slightly, and just as his orgasm finished a truck gave a loud blast of it's airhorn startling everyone except for Ezra. He pulled back while the couple in the back looked around for trouble, and he looked at Samantha, hoping the distraction would serve to let her handle things as she wished. He hoped he had not marked her face, and now he knew he owed her extra.

The sudden spurts of seed into her mouth surprised Samantha. As much as she tried the young girl could not contain the amount, her mouth filled to capacity. On the fifth spurt things started to become messy and it began leaking. Oh god, this is not good. Like the amateur she was, panic seeped in, and Samantha Beckett did the only thing she could think of, swallow. The gooey, sweet and salty taste hit the back of the young blonde's throat. The foreign taste causing her body to respond with a sudden convulsions, wanting to bring up the unfamiliar substance it intaked. Samantha forced herself to keep it together as more of Ezra's sperm erupted into her already filled mouth. Not wanting to experience the convulsions as a result of wanting throw she raised her head to spit out quickly. Knowing that he was done, but her job wasn't. Just then a loud airhorn sounded and the sudden barrage of noise made Samantha swallow Crap. Not only did the young girl swallow more but her cheeks collided with her boyfriend's penis.

Quickly she glanced up at Ezra "What was that?" She whispered, in the processing spotting tiffany and Eddy looking around nervously. Oh my god.

"What the hell was that?" Tiffany asked

Samantha began licking what was left from Ezra, as fast as she could. Raising her head up and rummaging through her knapsack for her feminine hygiene bag. In there she found her small pack of baby wipes, which proved quite hand as she scooted closer to Ezra. Blocking the view of the couple's in the back so she could wipe him clean. Samantha made sure he had been spotless and the little drops on his jeans were not gone. Gently she tucked Ezra away, zipping him back up.

During it all Samantha Beckett refused to look at Ezra, slightly ashamed at herself for putting him in that situation. She took all the tissues and dropped it into a compartment in her bag, tucking it away for dumping later. All the while not realising that her right cheek had just a trace of thin white cum across it.

"It sounded like a truck.." Samantha answered Tiffany as she reached for a bottle of water, needing to wash the heavy feeling in her mouth away. The clear liquid doing nothing for removing the pungent taste of Ezra's seed. As Samantha Beckett bit her lip, taking another sip of her water she glanced at her boyfriend who had still been driving silently all this time.

Ezra smiled at her. "Sorry about that. Was thinking of Samantha in a bikini."

Eddy laughed as Ezra winked, reached across and her cupped her face, his thumb stealing across and removing the last trace of his seed. His eyes glowed with promise of returning the favor as he licked his lips in a playful but also very intent manner. "Delicious."

He wiped the goo onto the sole of his left boot without anyone noticing as Eddy began discussing the attributes of various bikinis on women's bodies. "String bikinis are great you know. Really show off a lot. But they aren't good for actually doing stuff in....well not actual water stuff."

He grinned at Tiffany, leering at her chest before continuing. "And those thong things. Amazing view but wouldn't they hurt?"

Ezra chuckled but did not respond as he was passing some people now.

Eddy was not bothered. "That's why i prefer the more 'standard' bikini. Lets a girl look great but also do stuff. Speaking of are we taking them skiing Ezra?"

Ezra shrugged. "Up to the ladies." He reached over and drew Samantha closer again. "What do you think babe?" His hand stole down out of sight, running along her hip toward the curve of her ass.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "You're unbelievable" The sexual tension between the two had been high, both wanting to experience each other beyond a make out. At least for the redhead it had been highly difficult too have such feelings toward someone and not be able too pursue. This week however was where it all ended.

Samantha flinched a little when Ezra's thumbed unexpectedly grazed against her cheek. Their eyes met yet she couldn't read the expression on his face, and he reached over, pulling her toward him Samantha held her breath. Ezra's reaction was not what she expected. There was no disapproving tone like she thought. In fact Samantha found him sweeter, if that was even possible.

She glanced at him, curiosity in her eyes "I guess so..." She said softly.

He smiled and kissed her temple tenderly. "Should be fun. But I don't know anything about skiing. So one of you is in charge."

"What and drive the boat?"

Ezra shrugged. "Never been on a boat in my life."

He looked back at Samantha. He wanted to give his love and pleasure so much. Her act had been surprising but very sweet, and the pleasure had been immense. If they had been alone he would have insisted on thanking her in the most direct way. But for now all he could do was cuddle with her.

His finger ran along her ass, and he smiled a little playfully as he squeezed, loving the feel of her well formed dancer's ass.

"Samantha knows how to drive a boat" Tiffany said proudly

"Grandpa taught me, I'd take his boat out for a spin with a couple of my friends in Florida when we visited"

"Oh my god that year your parents invited me was so bomb" Tiffany looked at Eddy then Ezra "Her grandparents resort is so beautiful, I can't believe one day it may belong to Samantha"

Samantha Beckett nodded "Brandon and Chase too." She shrugged "If all else fails with Wilmington I'm moving to the keys and never looking back" her tone expressed jest but the eyes told no tales. "Or When I get old, that's where I'll retire"

Tiffany nodded in agreement "You and me together"

Samantha turned, grinning at her best friend. Her the travelled to Ezra "I would never guess you haven't been on a boat?"

He smirked. "Not many opportunities in Wilimington babe. And i don't count canoes and jonboats. Red and i would go fishing on the river or ponds and stuff but they max out at what 25 miles? if that? Never been on a real boat."

he shrugged. "never had a reason."

He kissed her temple again. "Think you can teach me to drive one?"

Back
Top Bottom