Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

Ezra made Samantha feel all types of special, nothing like she had ever felt before. Samantha leaned over as Ezra turned key, the engine roaring to life. Her lips met his in the briefest yet most passionate kiss. " I'll go anywhere you're going" She smiled sitting back in the seat. "I'm just gonna throw this out there, but I'm a little bit hungry" Samantha chuckled poking Ezra on the cheek

He smiled and kissed her wrist. "Adore you."

He nuzzled her hand, then pulled the vehicle into gear and backed out. He considered before pulling into traffic, then went for a very short drive to a very small but well built little structure.

He got out, went to her door and opened it, holding his hand out to help her. "Welcome to Anitoli's. A little mom and pop Italian place. It is fantastic." His eyes glowed as he studied her face. "Shall we?"

Samantha grinned taking Ezra's hand "My second favourite meal beside pizza" Anitoli's had been exactly how Ezra described. With its warm colours and seating outside among the trees and birds, gave the restaurant a homely feel. When Samantha entered the wall had Ben littered with pictures of what was presumably the family that owned Anitolis. Generation after generation, the black the white pictures showing the history and timeline of the restaurant in the neighborhood. Smile of employees and customers giving the current patrons a sense of love and warmth.

"This place is amazing" She breathed, eyes scanning the pictures that dated back to the early 80's.

"How'd you find this?" Samantha glanced at Ezra. Since being with him the blonde had found many places to call the own. The little Glen where they'd had the most amazing sex, and now Anitoli's.

He smiled and lead her to a table under a flowering tree, well shaded, but also very comfortable and warm. He helped her sit, then sat across from her.

A jolly little woman moved over to them. "Ezra. So good to see you."

Ezra smiled and shook hands with the woman. "Marta. Marta this is Samantha Beckett. My girlfriend. Samantha this is Martaiana Anitoli. The current owner of the restaurant and the best cook outside our respective mothers. Her family and mine have worked and fought together since the Civil War. Her people fled Italy after some issues with the Mafia. Arrived just in time for the Amistad affair and to settle here amongst my people."

Marta smiled. "A pleasure Miss Beckett. What can i get you?"

Ezra pushed a handwritten menu toward Samantha. "Everything is fantastic babe. Marta can i have the chicken parmesan with the extra servings please?"

She laughed. "Already have it cooking for you my dear. and we have blackberry tea boiling for you as well."

Ezra smiled. "You are the very best Marta." They both turned to Samantha smiling, then Ezra leaned in and kissed Samantha in a rush of need.

Across the restaurant, just coming out of the kitchen Red Willowfoot stared at his grandson as the young man leaned across the table and kissed the Beckett girl. His eyes were dark, his face unreadable. No sign of his thoughts could be seen.

"He must be one of your regulars" Samantha commented when Marta mentioned Ezra's order was being prepared. Samantha picked up her menu, scanning the many delicious Italian dishes with excitement. Her eyes were forcibly removed from their work when Ezra's lips found hers. Shock and butterflies filled Samantha with a tinge of embarrassment. The young blonde pushed her boyfriend away gently, a bright red blush creeping onto her Caucasian skin. Samantha's eyes travelled to Marta, she bit her lip nervously, bending her head in shame.

"I'm sorry" She muttered, her brown eyes travelling to Ezra. His public display of affection catching Samantha very off guard. The Beckett girl did not mind sucking faces with the Willowfoot in public. For heavens sake she allowed him to spread her legs and take her wildly on the grass of the Glen. Yet a simple kiss in front the elderly Martians Anitoli had her embarrassed.

"Dont be, I have sons....it shows how much he likes you" Marta observed. Knowing Ezra as a boy who never liked being touched. She knew Samantha had to be more than a special person in his heart. For such displays of affection were not common with Ezra.

Samantha nodded "A little too much" the blonde pecked Ezra's cheek, her attempt to soothe him from the disapproval she just showed. "Can I have the shrimp fettuccine, no red wine please." Samantha scanned the drinks menu "Aannd.....a tall dark iced tea with a slice of lemon"

Marta smiled and nodded. "Of course dear." And she was off to get the food and teas.

Ezra smirked and kissed her cheek back. "Sorry babe...you just...you look so good i had to have some." His eyes glowed as he studied her face and form. She was so utterly beautiful.

He gently stroked her wrist and hand, the soft touch reminding her how much her adored her.

Red had pulled into the shadows and watched the young couple together and sighed. They were clearly in love, despite the girl's restraint.

Samantha rolled her eyes "Yeah okay, but not in front of Marta. She was standing right there....don't you feel weird making out in front of adults who you respect?" The blonde leaned in, kissing Ezra on the lips, her tongue running along his softly. When Samantha came up for air there was a small smile on her pretty face "I love kissing you....but I need to get used to this whole...public thing"

A server returned with Marta, laying their dishes down, along with the teas. "Thank you" Samantha smiled immediately digging into her shrimp fettuccine. "This is amazing!" She beamed, taking another forkful. Without hesitation Samantha dug her fork into Ezra's chicken parmesan "Oh my god, this one is good too" The blonde commented going for another bite of her boyfriend's meal.

He blocked her fork with his own and smirked. "claws off beauty."

Marta laughed and lay down a large basket of garlic breadsticks, then moved away.

Ezra smiled. "Loving you in public is a pleasure and privilege babe. Now eat your own food. Or no more kisses today."

The threat was useless and he knew it, but he was very hungry. He began to eat neatly and quietly, but also quickly. The chicken, noodles, and cheese vanished rapidly, as did his pitcher of tea, and most of the breadsticks.

"You're unbelievable" Samantha had just finished half her plate when Ezra sat back licking his lips. Her eyes travelled to the empty pitcher of tea and the two breadsticks that were left. "You eat like an animal" she joked. It took Samantha Beckett more than fifteen minutes to finish her meal and iced tea, along with the two breadsticks that were left.

She turned her head of luscious blonde curls toward Ezra "That's how it's done"

"Like a pro" Samantha smiled getting off her seat to stretch her arms. She got behind Ezra's chair, tilting his head back, giving him a quick peck "Thanks for the meal" her lips lingered for a moment, just gently caressing his. Samantha remained in that position for a few moments then stepped back, tucking a loose curly behind her ear. "I think we should head back. My mom's gonna be worried" Mentioning her mother had Samantha Beckett brainstorming the many different ways she could break the news about Ezra Willowfoot. This left the young blonde much more confused and nervous than she needed to be. A part of Samantha wanted to refuse, to tell Ezra they'd stay private until college. However such a conversation was now impossible. After getting him to agree to giving up the club, she now had to keep her end of the bargain.

Marcia Beckett was as one battle and Sean Beckett was another. As Samantha walked to the car a sigh escaped her lips. A moment of complete doubt flooded her system. Doubts that were soon dismissed when she spotted Ezra across the parking lot, standing near their table. The young blonde was beginning to fall in love, and she had not even realised.

Ezra was supposed to be paying but his eyes could not leave the beautiful blonde walking toward his car.

Once she was in the car he turned to Marta. he kissed her cheek. "Thank you so much Marta. Delicious as always. You give everyone a hug from me."

He followed Samantha.

That night he had to stand toe to toe with his own parents as true to his word he told them. Both that he was dating Samantha Beckett and that he would be forswearing the club. Both had their own worries, the biggest being that the couple were so young.

But Ezra was adamant. he loved Samantha.

They grudgingly gave their blessing and approval. No one saw Red that night.

For the next several weeks Ezra was always with Samantha. The Willowfoots would not abandon one of their own, but they were all very worried about the young Prince. Still for now he was happy. They went out to eat, saw movies, cuddled in the park, took long walks, made love all over the place, went for long rides on his bike, and in school could not be separated.

Samantha was showered with flowers, her favorite candies and other gifts. In her locker, waiting for her at home, in her seat in cars, and even floated down to her by balloons. For a wonder everyone in the town supported it and found the couple lovely and wonderful. They were especially impressed with how attentive Ezra was to the Beckett girl. Everyone was pleased that she finally had a boyfriend who treated her well and with respect. Of course no one mentioned this to Sean or Henry Beckett, but all news came back to Marcia that her daughter was being loved and respected at all times.

Ezra made sure to let everyone know what he was doing, giving no one any reason to suspect him. This lead to an unofficial and impromptu road trip with the couple and Samantha's best friend. Ezra had not yet been told where they were going but was very excited for a whole week alone with his girlfriend.

The night before he called her. "hey babe...are you going to tell me where we are going yet?"

The cell phone that Ezra bought Samantha rang quietly on her white vanity. The blonde had been drawing on the balcony of her bedroom that over looked the land that bordered the Willowfoot compound. Samantha laid her drawing pad and pencil on the floor and quickly ran to her phone, knowing exactly who it was on the other line. "Hey" Samantha said with a smile. "Why should I tell you?" She teased knowing she'd have too eventually.

Their relationship was now public due to the deal they both made that day. Less than a month had passed since Ezra told Mr and Mrs Willowfoot, the news of his abandonment to the club the hardest thing they faced. Samantha however had not broken the news to her mother till two weeks later. Marcia Beckett's reaction was simple yet effective.

"I knew" Where the two words that she whispered when her daughter sat her down after dinner Sunday night.

Samantha frowned "Who told you?"

Marcia shook her head "No one had to tell me Sam, I'm your mother. I saw the way he looked at you, the sudden change in behaviour with you too." Marcia sighed "Ezra Willowfoot went from not wanting you to touch him, too suddenly loving your presence. You would come home at times and complain about him after school....it all stopped. I put two and two together, and realised something was going."

"I'm falling in love with him..."

Marcia closed her eyes briefly "You don't know what love is Samantha"
"You have no right to tell me that mom"

"Yes I do! I was seventeen once....thinking I was head over heels in love with Thomas Willowfoot." Marcia held her daughter's hand dearly "You need to end things with Ezra...please" Marcia begged.

"I'm sorry" Samantha shook her head "I love him"

Marcia held back her tears, the realisation hitting her like a ton of bricks. The secret she had been keeping all these years would finally come to light. For Samantha's sake, for her future. Marcia swore she would take that secret to her grave, a secret that could threaten to tear her family apart. Something only Marcia and parents know.

"Samantha..." She looked up at her daughter, the spitting image of herself. "I'm not being hateful when I say I break up with Ezra...I have my reasons"

"So tell me" Samantha was beginning to get annoyed "Give me a good reason...then I'll end it"

Because you share a sibling

Marcia Beckett shook her head "Forget I said anything" she stood up, wrapping her arms around Samantha tightly "I was being a mother...concerned."

Samantha smiled hugging her mother in return "Dont be" She rubbed her mother's back gently "I'll be fine"

I hope so...

"Your father is what you won't be fine from" Marcia chuckled.

"I wasn't gonna tell dad anything" Samantha pulled back from the hug you with a serious expression. "You know he'll make me break up with him"

Marcia shrugged "I'll speak with him when you want me too. You're seventeen now but in his you'll always be his little girl."

True to Marcia's words when Sean Beckett learned of his daughter's relationship with Ezra his reaction had been to forbid her from participating in the debutante season, burning the dresses she bought in the backyard. This resulted in Samantha's obedience. Samantha Beckett had been absent from the debutante season. The small price she paid for wanting to be with Ezra.

"You know the history behind our families! And yet you make the decision to see that boy!" Sean yelled.

"I'm turning eighteen soon and you're not gonna tell me what to do anymore. It's my life..." Samantha's eyes filled with tears " And you either let me live it....or lose me"

Those words struck Sean like a lightning. Threatening his strength to stand. That's man sat back in his seat, utterly dumbfounded. "Samantha..." he sighed. They're young Sean thought. Just like Thomas, Ezra would break up with Samantha and marry one of his own. They all did. Sean knew for a fact that Ezra Willow foot would grow tired with Samantha, his family would talk some sense into him, and soon they'd be going their separate ways.

Yet a month later they were still as in love as ever. Samantha would call Ezra most nights and talk until the early hours of the morning. Kiss him endlessly the next day in school, and make love with him anywhere they could find.

"We aren't going anywhere special" Samantha said, adding last minute essentials to her make up bag. "Just driving till we reach somewhere pretty...any ideas?" Samantha jumped on her bed, kicking her legs in the air, a silly grin on her face.

He smiled. "If we want somewhere pretty i just have to be with you darling. Nothing on earth is more beautiful than you."

He knew that would make her smile. He still felt so bad that she had been banned from the debutante scene, and had refused to attend without her. This had not gone over with the others, though for a wonder they had complained to Sean about it, not Ezra or his family.

He chuckled. "i have the truck packed for any number of destinations. Just waiting for your word on where to go. I'll be picking you up at your place first. Where are we getting Tiffany and her guy?"

He had become very friendly with Tiffany, and often teased her, pretending to forget her boyfriend's name.

"Nobody would believe me if I told them you were this corny" The blonde smiled, loving it despite how cheesy it sounded. Samantha rolled off her bed grabbing the map on her vanity "I think we can drive around, see where we end up. I mean we do have a week, and I've got money for gas and extra food. Mom's packing us up with food and lots of homemade goodies." She dropped the map in her large blue knapsack. "We're picking up Tiffany at Eddy's place, he's bringing a cooler for our drinks." Samantha scanned her room, "is it bad that I have two large duffel bags and a knapsack. Dad would say I over packed....speaking of" Her became serious "He wants to speak to you before we leave. I don't know what about..."

Ezra rolled his eyes. "I'm willing to speak with him. of course babe. Don't worry. he probably just wants to make sure I'll be careful. And likely tell me not to drink or do anything stupid."

he shrugged. "No big deal Samantha. And we have plenty of room for your bags. So...whatcha doing beautiful?"

Samantha walked out onto gymher balcony, sitting back down, the phone stuck between her shoulder and ear as she collected her drawing pad and pencil. "Well when you called I drawing on the balcony, my phone was inside..." Her eyes travelled up, staring out in the distance. "I'm looking at your land...Mr Willowfoot" the blonde smiled sweetly "It's odd how you'll own all that and more one day, and I'll own all this." Samantha closed her eyes, allowing the cool night air to wash over her. "What are doing handsome?"

He smiled. "Sounds good."

He looked out his window and smiled. "Wish i could see you babe. I'm in my room. I had just finished working out after packing, took a shower, and now Im on the phone with you."

he chuckled. "Well My sisters will own some of it as well."

"You have me for a whole week" Samantha picked up her things, placing it on a nearby chair inside her bedroom. "If I wasn't seeing you tomorrow I'd ask you to sneak over" She smiled closing her balcony door, turning the lock. "Don't forget our tent" Samantha whispered "I'm carrying mine just to make my parents feel better" She said quietly "I told my mom I was still a virgin" Samantha sighed "I don't think she would let me date you if she knew the truth" Samantha dimmed her bedroom lights as she began removing her bra, balancing the phone between her shoulder and ear for the umpteenth time "Anyone ever asked you about...ya know...your sex life?" It had been the first time the young blonde inquired about the questions Ezra got from his family. Samantha did not expect Mrs Willowfoot to A's her son such private questions, not Mr Willowfoot. However she suspected Ezra's grandfather would have a lot to say on the matter. The man seemed.to have no filter when it came to his grandson. Red Willowfoot was a man to be feared, and Samantha feared him indeed. Something she would dare not admit to Ezra.

Samantha Beckett slipped into bed, getting cosy underneath her covers. "We should go to bed soon..." a yawn echoed through the phone "Early morning, long day." She smiled lazily "And I want you tomorrow....maybe a quickie before we hit the road....waddya say?" She knew a quickie did not satisfy Ezra, the boy was a beast and always wanted more, and more she he would get. "You can have me again when we set up camp for night" she breathed seductively into the phone.

He laughed. "nope. Well they may have asked but i've made it clear it's nobody's business. I did have to assure my mom I wasn't going to get you pregnant however." He smiled and stretched.

"if we must. And Surely. Our glen is between your place and Eddy's. We can stop there. I'll be at your place just after dawn so..." The implication was that they might wind up taking more time. This did happen frequently. Though he always had condoms with him now and always wore them, his need for her had only grown since their first time and now he spent some time lavishing her body with his tongue and hands before the actual act of penetration.

"Thought you said i can have you anytime." he chuckled softly. "So we're going camping? THink that's wise? you've been pretty loud lately babe."

Samantha groaned burying her face into the pillow "You told your mother that" She commented in a muffled tone. "Now she obviously knows that you see me naked" Samantha's face turned red with embarrassment. The blonde looked toward the ceiling, kicking her feet, throwing a small tantrum "Like your mom knows...we're having sex...you made it sooo obvious" Suddenly Samantha felt like giving herself to Ezra "Now every time we have sex I'm gonna think of your mother" She sighed "And I'm not the loud one...your are. So if you can't keep quiet then we'll have to stay in hotels for night. Because all four of us can't sleep in your truck. And I promise day parents we wont drive through the night...."

"you are the one who screams when she climaxes."

He chuckled. "And I only told my mother that i won't get you pregnant. I did not provide any details on whether it was possible or not."

He sighed. "She asked and I carefully did not respond, though i might have intimated that things had not progressed to that point. With the hint that it was to prevent any unwanted pregnancies."

Samantha glared at the wall, hoping Ezra could feel the annoyance she felt. "Forget it, I don't want to have sex anymore" She got up, turning off her beside lamp and snuggled back into her sheets "Bye Ezra" She said, hanging up the phone and turning it off. A precaution just in case he decided to keep calling till she answered.

Samantha Beckett rose early the next morning to get herself ready for Ezra's arrival after dawn. Instead of immediately getting out of bed Samantha gave herself five more minutes. Which turned into her being shaken by her youngest brother Chase

"Sammy mum said you need to get up" Chase pounded his sister's stomach lightly.

Samantha groaned rolling toward her alarm clock, her eyes flying open at the time. "Oh my god!" She slept in for an hour.

Marcia poked her head into her daughter's room "Ezra has been waiting on you for the past fifteen minutes"

Samantha flew off the bed, running into the bathroom "Tell him give me five minutes!" She shouted rummaging through her closet for what she was going to wear.

"Your brothers will take down your bags" Marcia chuckled.

Sean passed his wife in the hallway "I'll take the heaviest" he said, entering his daughter's bedroom. Quickly assessing each bag, throwing the heaviest one over his shoulder. His face a canvas of mixed emotions.

"She'll be fine" Marcia whispered "I trust them..."

Sean stopped near the door and grumbled "I can't wait till she goes to college and this is all over" He leaned down and kissed his wife quickly.

"Don't scare him" Marcia called over her shoulder as she watched Sean decent the stairs.

The man exited the front door, where his eldest son Brandon stood talking to Ezra Willowfoot. "Bran go help your sister with her things" Sean said, resting his daughters pink and black duffel bag in the backseat of Ezra's truck "I'm not sure where you wanna put it" he sighed. Sean eyed the boy, no longer seeing the little Ezra. Instead the teenage boy who would be alone for a week with his only daughter.

"Look...I'll be honest with you." Sean placed his hands on his hips "I don't like this...but I'm not willing to lose my daughter over it." The man raised the back of his shirt, pulling out a handgun. "Its registered to me and the barrel is full" With hesitation he passed it to Ezra. "Keep her safe....or you'll have me to answer too"

Ezra had only sighed at her words and put his phone away. He had other things to see to.

When he arrived the next morning he had come upon the boys playing and Marcia seeing to her garden. He had offered to help but it clearly had embarrassed her. So he had just busied himself by playing some catch with the boys and trying to appear non threatening.

This last was a bit problematic. He had actually grown half an inch since his last measurement and though it seemed nothing, that extra half inch seemed both to settle him but also make him appear even larger.

Now one of the tallest men in the county, and already the most fit, he towered over Sean, and though he had intentionally worn loose jeans and a over long tshirt to mask his body, he still seemed about to explode with strength and power. He had not stopped training despite forswearing the club. in fact if anything he trained more now, despite not having fights. He was getting a lot of attention from scouts, despite having signed his letter of intent to OSU some time ago. He had succumbed and bought a number of OSU shirts, jackets and other gear, mostly because they were happy to help him get it in his sizes, and he needed something not club related.

He had been amazed when his family had not thrown a big fit about that, though they were clearly hurt. But They supported and loved him. And they knew how much he loved Samantha. They had made sure he had not done anything stupid like getting her named inked onto him, but tatoos were still something he didn't like or want.

The SAMCRO boys had called him to bitch, but when he had pointed out that OSU had sweetened the deal on his scholarship and the spare when he forswore the club even they had settled down quite a bit. They were still annoyed with him, but they also did not relish the idea of fighting him about it. Despite his outsider status now, he was still welcome at club gatherings and though he fought only for the honor of the Willowfoot family and not SAMOK, his family backed him and his skills only continued to grow along with his other physical abilities.

Hence his surprise as Sean handed him a handgun.

He took it, pulled back the slide, then dropped the magazine checking the loads and the weapon's action, then put it back and safetied the weapon which he then put into the door's cargo panel under the maps.

He then looked down into Sean's eyes. "Thank you for the trust sir but understand something. Anyone who threatens Samantha has to get through me first. And I will die before I let anyone hurt her." He did not flex or do anything so immature. He simply spoke fact.

His fights in Vegas were not so long ago, and he was even bigger now, but he had lost none of his lean predatory look. He seemed a tiger or a wolf in human form waiting for prey to pounce upon.

He did offer his hand to Sean. "And if i do I promise to turn myself directly in to you sir." His blue eyes glowed with the sincere intent of his words.

"Good" Sean nodded, taking a glance behind him as the front door opened.

"Sorry I'm late" Samantha opened the front of the truck placing her knapsack on the seat. She quickly hurried back to help Chase and Brandon with her second duffel "Thanks guys!" She stooped hugging and kissing both them with in an inch of their life. Both boys grumbling in protest. Samantha smirked "You guys are growing up too fast" she commented, remembering the times when they would dive at her for hugs and kisses.

"And so are you.." Marcia smiled hugging her tightly, hoping and praying to God that Samantha and Ezra did not discover what pleasure sex could bring. Marcia had not trusted the Willowfoot, if he was as randy as his father was when he was seventeen...then her trust was lost. She Ezra was a boy, a hot red blooded Willowfoot. The realisation dawning on her as she stood watching Samantha hug her Sean. Ezra staring at the two tall, muscular and lean.

Marcia descended the four steps that lead onto the drive way "Ezra a moment" She pulled the boy away from the father and daughter. Marcia tucked a blonde strand behind her ear, a habit that was probably all too familiar for him. Marcia glanced at Samantha helping her father organise her bags properly in Ezra's truck. "Do not touch her..." Marcia's eyes fell on Ezra, the soft and gentle green orbs that he always knew, hard and serious. "Alone for a week, I know what goes through a boy's mind. Don't even think about her sexually you got that?" Marcia eyes softened as she fixed his shirt "Because she's my daughter and I will make damn well sure you never see her again" She patted his chest sweetly and smiled before walking over to her daughter.

"I'll see you guys in a week" Samantha grinned hugging both her parents before hopping into the passenger seat. Her outfit a short denim overall with a white shirt beneath and white sneakers.

Ezra did not have the chance to respond to Marcia, but he never would have been able to find the right words to her statement anyway.

He had meant to help the girl into the car, but now had to settle for shutting the door for her, double checking the others and walking toward the driver's side. Despite himself and her parents, his eyes were locked on the beautiful blonde that had accepted him as her boyfriend and his whole body quivered at the thought. He was hers and she was his.

Nothing could be better.

He smiled and slid into the driver's seat, his eyes and smile telling Marcia that he had already forgotten everything she had said, too enraptured by her daughter. Samantha owned this human tiger, body, mind, heart, and soul, and he couldn't be happier at the prospect.

He did tear his gaze away from her long enough to wave at her brothers, then back up, turn around and drive off toward Eddy's, but he did reach over and lightly scoop her hand and drew it into a kiss, then put his hand down so she could strengthen the grip or pull away at her choice. Just like their current destination, everything was up to her. And again he could not be happier.

Samantha Beckett stared out the window for a few minutes, her hand tightly holding Ezra's. She glanced in his direction, once , then twice. Her mouth burning to ask a simple question. The blonde wondered if she should inquire, was it any of her business. Samantha nodded, it was very much her business quite and there was no harm in asking.

"What did my dad want?" Her eyes focused on him, the wind blowing her hair that had been tied into a neat ponytail. The loose curls fall down the middle of her back. "And my mom" Samantha smiled. They were almost at Eddy's place and soon would not be able to have such a conversation. Not that she hid much from Tiffany, but they need not burden the other happy couple with their troubles. That had been Samantha's goal for the entire week. To remain happy and blissfully ignorant of reality till they were all back in Wilmington. That meant that anything and everything would be possible. Tiffany planned on making a home run with Eddy and Samantha planned on being wild and free. Something that she and Ezra would never dream of back home.

Back
Top Bottom