Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

"Yeah" Samantha stepped around his large frame and moved to the door "My brother's tend to run in unannounced in the morning" She said locking it "Better to be safe than sorry" the young girl ran towards the bed, jumping on too it like she was five. Samantha Beckett was never allowed to have boys in her bedroom, not even Colin Samuels had spent a night with her in the same bed, let one her room.

"With you I seem to.be breaking lots of rules" Samantha shot Ezra a crooked smile "What if we get older and both married. It would be awkward seeing you around town. Knowing that you're married to a nice Indian girl, yet you slept in my childhood bedroom...after having sex with me" A blush made its way onto cheek "But we'll be adults...and I'll probably do the adult thing and become friends with her" Her comment an ode to her mother's relationship with Fauna Willowfoot. "Our kids though" Samantha wagged a finger "I wouldn't want them doing this..." She would not want her daughter anywhere near Ezra's son, or vice versa. Samantha knew it was hypocritical of her, but to the young girl it seemed logical. Their future children could easily be brothers and sisters due to the active she and Ezra dabbled in.

Samantha's eyes met Ezra's wondering if they could have been brother and sister as well.

He arched an eyebrow but let her finished, then smiled. "An interesting idea. But what if we got married? As in to each other? I heard what you said that day in New York."

he ran his thumb over her cheek and down over her lips. He gave her a gentle kiss. "If we had kids they wouldn't do this any way."

He didn't say more for a long while gazing into her eyes, as he considered things more from her perspective. He was the bad boy. The outlaw. The forbidden one. For years she had been told to avoid him, and who knew how many trashy stories about himself, his family and all Indians. That would be hard to overcome.

He stroked her cheek again, and let his eyes glow at her as he spoke again. "Would it be so impossible to see a future with me rather than against me?"

He kissed her softly, then decided to crash down on one of her major concerns. "Your mom and my dad were never in love. They just dated. Like you and Colin. Your mom was meant for your father and my dad for my mom. But why do you assume that you and I were not meant for each other?"

That day she spoke those words had been a day Samantha would have married him if he dared to ask. Drunk from passion she whispered something that her sober self would condemn. Now he was mentioning it, when they were sane and somber. Samantha took a deep breath, calming the nerves in her system. Biding time as she searched for the right thing to say, in her mind the young blonde wondered if finding the right words had been necessary.

"That was not meant seriously" A small smile played on her lips "You were doing things to me that would've made me say anything." Her expression turned serious " I saw a future with us as friends.." Samantha smiled, a sad expression gracing her eyes "But sex
It changes everything for some people" she whispered "And even if our parents were never in love...we aren't either....to say we are meant to be Ezra0 Samantha shook her head "That's saying a lot"

"Just because you aren't in love doesn't me I am."

He kissed her again, then lay back, ending the conversation and squeezing her gently, wanting to sleep, leaving her to think on his words.

She stared at him in bewilderment. What did it mean? Samantha thought. Ezra Willowfoot in love with her....never. It could not be, not when there was another girl whom he cared for out of town. The girl he spoke of on his first visit to Arkansas. Samantha bit her bottom lip nervously when his strong arms gently squeezed her. A tingling sensation running along the length of her back. Initiating a safe and cosy sensation within the pits of her stomach. Nothing was more satisfying than the feeling of being held by Ezra Willowfoot, nothing more pleasurable than being pleasured by him.

Samantha Beckett said not another word, afraid of learning the truth. Instead, she allowed the young man in bed to sleep, sinking into the soft matress and clean sheets. She too fell, wrapped in his arms, head laying gently across the expanse of his dark chest. Both peaceful and serene. The perfect match, his perfect beauty, her perfect beast.

The sun shone dimly through the sheer white curtains of the bedroom, sharing sparse light, just enough to brighten the walls. The local colour appearing, a stark difference from the darkness that the night casted. Mother nature summoning the lovers who found solace in under the sheets, tangled in each other's bodies as they breathed in unison, lost in the world of dreams.

Ezra woke and had to check where he was, then he smiled and pulled her in close, kissing her neck. "My out of town girl." He kissed her neck again. "Samantha Beckett."

He squeezed her again, loving how the sun made her hair burn and glow, and warmed her skin. He let his hands slither up to cup her breasts, his erection pressed against her ass, but he did not grind against her, enjoying just holding her so much.

He had never realized that she hadn't recognized that the girl he had hinted at being out of town was her, though he had assumed she had he had been looking into her eyes while standing in a town not their own when he had said it.

Samantha had been sound asleep, more than she had ever been since she was a baby. That was until his hands went from holding her, to touching her breasts. Her body stirred, rubbing against his erection. The hard, long and thick shaft pressing against her backside caused the young girl's eyes to open. It took a few moments before Samantha recalled what had happened, before she remembered why there was someone holding her.

"Ezra" she mumbled, Samantha turned to face the tall dark handsome boy "You're still here" she smiled "I'm guessing you slept well" She glanced down, indicating to his member that was not prodding at her thigh.

"Better than I have in years. I;m a very light sleeper. usually up three or four times a night. Not once with you."

His member twitched as she glanced at it.

"Well I wasn't about to ditch you after you offered me a place to sleep."

He cupped her face and stroked her neck. "So glad to be back in town? Guess that makes you my in-town girl." He grinned, recalling the rather silly taunt he had made so long ago.

Samantha tilted her head in confusion. Her fear from last night coming full frontal. "Your what..?" She heard him clearly but wish she did not. "I um..." Her cheeks became quite red "Back in Arkansas you mentioned that but I didn't think..." Samantha covered her face in embarrassment. Not understanding why he felt that way about her. The realisation dawned on Samantha that Ezra never wanted friendship in first place. He approached her for much more, she had been the fool to lay down in bed with him. Thinking they could remain friends. "I thought you liked me...as a friend....cared about me...as a friend." Her hands slowly left her face, eyes staring into his "What does this make us Ezra?

He cupped her face. "We are friends. Just because I want more doesn't mean i will force more Sam. You have every right to your choices. Especially now. And I did approach you out of concern as a friend, but I won't pretend I didn't hope for more. But you made it clear you weren't ready. So i accepted your friendship. Someone I could talk to about anything without worry about judgement. Someone who understood the frustration of being the 'prince of a great family.' A true friend I could and can rely on."

His blue eyes were bright, open and sincere. "But during that time i also saw so much more of you. I had always seen your pretty face, but you had always seemed rather shallow. Colin mostly i suspect. But you are so much more. So sweet and kind, so loving and concerned for others. Your brothers, my sisters, your parents and even mine. You often stated it rather oddly but the compassion was there. And you are so strong. Stronger than you even know. And so truly beautiful. Much more than pretty. A truly beautiful mind, soul, and spirit joined with an exceptional body, and your heart stopping face and eyes."

His thumb ran along her cheek and over her lips. "Talking every day I grew to dread the hours after we hung up, but I lived for the moments when we could speak. To hear your voice even through the phone meant everything to me. Every day I knew that i cared about you, and every day i was certain that I would never be able to tell you. I couldn't bear to break our friendship. i treasured it then, and treasure it now. But then we danced...we danced."

He gulped his eyes shining. "Those weeks of practice. Talking constantly, so close, learning the touch and taste of you, your fragrance, how dedicated you are, and how skillful you made yourself. Then in New York, you moved so beautifully. I knew I was just a prop with a heartbeat, and that worked perfectly for me. i couldn't have taken my eyes from you. You were and are perfect. Then after our passions just exploded together."

He ran his thumbs over her lips and smiled. "I'd dreamed about kissing you. I never dared for more than that. I had nothing to compare it or anything further to anyway, but that kiss...that first kiss there in the dark, I felt something, some small stirring in you a glimmer of hope that you felt something similar." His eyes roamed her face. "Then you made it clear you weren't ready. So I didn't push. And I won't even now. But i won't lie to you Sam. I wouldn't dare."

He leaned up and gently, ever so softly pressed their lips together. "I don't know when exactly it started but I never stopped being aware of you. Even when we were little and you were the bossy neighbor girl. I think I just expected you to grow to the brat everyone assumed you would be or were. And of course this stupid thing between our families. But you weren't and aren't. Even when your life was falling apart you were kind and compassionate. I've had a long time to think things over Sam. I deserved your anger and that slap. You were suffering. I just couldn't see you as the victim. You were Samantha Beckett. Not really a person. Just the perfect princess everyone said. But then that night you were drugged came and it finally hit me. You were then, and are now, trapped. In the expectations of the people here, your family, and everyone else. And I understood. I never had the same problem, but I could finally understand both why what happened happened, and more importantly how truly strong you were to survive all that and make your life over again and again and again." His eyes gleamed.

"How could I not fall in love with a woman like that? A woman so strong, so loving, so compassionate? A woman who even when trapped by her own problems took the time to help others who could never hope to help her in return. I know about your addiction, but i also know how you overcame it, and what you did while trying to get more. That speaks volumes louder than anything else."

"Sam...I love you. I know it. I know also this will scare you. And i can accept that. I won't push you for anything more than you can give. And if you want me to leave you be I can do that. It's your right." he lifted her chin to make sure she was looking at him here and now. "But I will never stop loving you. I don't care about our family's issues, or what the people think. Samantha Beckett i love you. Not for what or who you are supposed to be, but for who, what, and how you truly are."

He smiled a bit cheekily. "And no matter what you choose, I will remain the rebel biker. The outlaw. The dark prince of Wilmington. That's who i am. But I could all of that...for you."

Ezra gave Samantha not one chance to speak. No time to hear her concerns or questions. He simply spoke, and she was highly appreciative. The young girl knew not what to say in the moment, when her best friend's heart began pouring out like the abundant water of the Niagra Falls. Best friend, the words seemed odd and now taboo. Ezra claimed to be whatever Samantha wanted, that was before he whispered the words that made time stop. Three words and eight letters that sent happiness soaring through many hearts. The same words and letters that also caused misery and heartache for many others. What did it mean to her. How was Ezra's confession any different from what she had heard of from Colin. Those where the questions Samantha Beckett asked herself as she laid near Ezra Willowfoot. It had been every girl's dream come true, yet why was she finding it hard to breathe.

"Please don't feel bad if I don't say it back" she whispered, overwhelmed at the sudden emotions that were rising in her heart. A big part of Samantha wanted to love him, yearned for it. Life would be easier if she did, because Samantha knew Ezra was a good one, and that any woman he bestowed his heart too was blessed. The fsct that it had been her frightened the poor girl. It both frightened and excited. The excitement stemming from the mere fact that the golden boy of Wilmington, crown Prince of the Willowfoots loved her.....a once lost soul.

Samantha sat up, trying to digest everything that had been said. "Love..." she mumbled. Her eyes met Ezra's, a slight frown playing at her forehead "You get that we can't be friends...right?" There was no way their friendship could last if he was in love. "It's not fair to you..." And re ally uncomfortable for me, she thought.

Samantha groaned, throwing herself onto the bed " I can't let you go though" the confession was quick and embarrassing. The blonde hid her face with her forearms, knowing exactly what it meant for them, but not wanting to say it. The two elephants in room aching to rear its heads, one deciding whether or not two young ones parted the other rooting for a chance at a relationship.

"I don't want you out of my life" Samantha's face came into Ezra's view "And I don't care what you say. There is nowhere you can be my friend....not after everything you've just said. You'd be lying too yourself Ezra"

He nodded. "i would argue but I I still won't force anything on you. But I also won't lie to you. I know i love you because we are such good friends. My dad said that's why he loves mom so much. Because they are best friends."

He smiled and gently touched her thigh, not sexually, but for the contact. "We don't have break our friendship. Just reevaluate our relationship itself. Soon I'll be off to training camp. You have your own decisions to make. But we can still talk, and work through it. I'll be here for another two months. We could be together any way you want until I go, then again if you join me at school. That's up to you."

His smiled widened. "I don't want you out of my life either. I've come to rely on your presence and friendship. And of course you are my first sexual partner. You know i used to dread sex? All the guys made it to be some big thing, and the girls seemed scared or used it as a weapon. It just seemed to be this chore for kids to me for the longest time. But then you taught me how to enjoy it. With you."

Samantha scoffed "Being friends...that comes after you've fallen in love. Your dad and mom can't.be compared to us, we haven't even been friends for too long." She turned onto her stomach and buried her face into the pillows. Not sure how to continue their conversation, Samantha tilted her head to the side, eyeing Ezra " I can't continue sleeping with you knowing that you feel that way..." She took a deep breath "But I want too.... it's confusing"

"Love.." she shook her head "This is crazy" her head fell onto Ezra's chest "I'll be your girlfriend" she whispered.

He blinked then gently hugged her, kissing the top of her head. "i'm honored. And I'll be your boyfriend."

He squeezed her gently, his hot and compactly hard skin pressing even tighter against her.

He had changed in one major way the sunlight illustrated. He was still fit, impossibly so it seemed, but his body had contracted and compacted from even when they danced. He still swole and bulged impressively, but there was no slack, no softness to him now. He was all rigid chiseled muscle, even when entirely relaxed.

With Ezra's second hug Samantha groaned "Enough" the gentle hugs were not doing anything for her confused mind. Samantha Beckett was not certain of what she had just done, and there was no one to tell. Her brown orbs met the deep blue, a small smile at the edge of her lips "They'll wake soon..." Samantha sat upright, inching her way off the bed "You need to sneak out" She walked out onto the balcony. Checking the yard below, it had only been six o'clock and her parents were still asleep. Marcia usually woke at seven to prepare breakfast, and as today had been Sunday, there was church at nine.

"I'll go take a quick check downstairs and bring you something light to eat before you leave" She whispered opening her bedroom door, closing it back gently. Samantha Beckett stood in the kitchen gulping a glass of cold water, a feeble attempt at calming her erratic heart. "This is crazy" Samantha returned a few minutes later with a glass of Orange juice and four strawberry tarts that she baked yesterday.

"It's not an ideal breakfast" She placed the glass and plate on her side table "But it's something still, should keep you satisfied till you get home" her smile was faint, yet still present.

"Wilmington is waking now...I hope no one sees you leaving."

He smiled and sensing her discomfort, practically devoured the meal she had brought him, then stood and dressed before moving her her and cupping her face.

"No one will see me."

He kissed her ever so softly, his eyes aglow, then went to the balcony instead of the door, stepped over the railing, then dropped from sight. He hung from the ledge, then kicked off the balcony to land on the soft grass of the yard, rolling as he landed, then turned and sprinted across the field until he was at the gate.

Once there he turned and waved at her, then vaulted the gate, ran to the bike, rolled it out of hiding and well away from the estate before kicking it to life and riding over to a friend's place for a shower, change, a full breakfast, then he sauntered home.

His thoughts were on Samantha, wondering what he should do, then he had an idea and made a call to a friend with a little brother. The family went to church with the Beckett's, but had no real connection with the Willowfoots, and the boy had always had a crush on Samantha.

When the Becketts arrived at church, the little brother, Jeremy marched right up to Marcia and gave her a bouquet of flowers, then gave another to her daughter, giggled, then fled, while Ezra watched from amongst his own family, his sisters waving at Samantha and giving him an excuse to be looking at the beautiful blond who said she would be his.

Marcia and Sean suspected nothing after Ezra left. It relieved Samantha of the nervousness she felt the night before. As the morning progressed she began to feel nervous about another matter all together. The matter of Ezra Willowfoot, so many questions ran through Samantha's mind. Why her? But most of all why did she say yes to him. What was her motive, was it that she unknowingly loved him too, or that he provided excitement that she could not experience with any other.

"We're here" Her father said as their truck came to a halt in the parking lot of the local church. Samantha stepped out in her blue knee length dress and matching heels, hair brushes neatly into a bun.

"It hasn't started yet, come on" Marcia took Chase's hand and Sean held Brandon, Samantha trailing behind, lost in her own world. Upon stepping into the church she was dragged back to reality, little Jeremy standing in front of her with a bouquet of flowers.

"Uh, thanks..." Samantha smiled, glancing at her mother who simply shrugged, Marcia quite confused herself. After they both took seats her eyes wandered, spotting the little Willowfoot girls waving in her direction. A grin formed, and her hand raised, waving back at them. Eyes unconsciously wandering up, catching a glimpse of his deep bluer eyes before quickly looking away. Feeling quite exposed and naked under his gaze. Samantha hoped and prayed no one saw their exchange, especially Ezra's bold and blatant stare.

The service started and ended like it always did every Sunday. Towns folks gathered in and outside the church walls, socializing like they always did. Tiffany grabbed Samantha's arm, tugging her best friend off to the side.

"So they let you out huh"

Samantha shrugged her shoulders elegantly "Not really"

"Dont worry...your dad's just being over protective"

"Well it's not helping much"

Tiffany raised a curious brow "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I have a lot to tell you...but not here " Samantha glanced around "Come see me later"

Tiffany nodded, a small smile on her face "Here comes an old friend"

"Wha-" Samantha swallowed when she spotted who Tiffany had been speaking about. "Eddy Redland..." she muttered, the many memories of her childhood crush rushing back.

"I barely recognized you guys"

Samantha smiled and Tiffany replied "girls.."

"Always the smart ass Tiffy" He pulled her into a hug, then moved on to Samantha. His gaze lingering on the blonde a little longer. Samantha had only been nine when Eddy was thirteen. He moved away with his mother senior year and then moved on to college. Now at twenty-one Eddy Redland was looking to call Wilmington home until he returned to college.

"So you're back for awhile?" " Samantha asked

"Yeah, just until I can go back to college" His eyes followed the curve of Samantha's face. One an annoying little girl, now she was so close to being a woman. "We should hang out sometime"

"Yeah we should!" Tiffany replied eagerly

"Cool, well I gotta run, pops is working me into an early grave" He flashed a smile. "It was nice seeing you...girls.."

"Omg he's into you Sam"

"No he's not"

"Yes.he.is"

Samantha gave her friend the side eye

"Wouldn't it be cool, you crushed so bad growing up now you're old enough to date"

Samantha stared at the ground remembering her words to Ezra, A sense of regret washing over.

"We're ready to leave Sammy" Chase ran up shouting, his church clothing ruffled from running around with the his friends.

"Okay..little hooligan" Samantha muttered as he ran off towards the other boys who's clothing were also in a disarray. After bidding goodbye to Tiffany Samantha headed back into the now empty church, the bouquet of flowers she received still laying nicely where she had been sitting during service "There you are" She smiled, picking them up.

Ezra had timed his gaze well. He waited until Sean was busy helping his sons, and Marcia was singing before allowing himself to be so open.

He too had seen Eddy, and how his eyes and hands had lingered on both Tiffany and Samantha, but far too long on the latter. He could not help his jealousy about anyone touching her, but he was tempered with knowledge of Colin and little boys like him.

He had been forced outside with his family, getting the girls and the baby into the car, but his mother had forgotten the diaper bag, and he went in through the side door to get it.

Just as he picked it up Samantha came in and spoke aloud, picking up her flowers.

He smiled and gave a birdcall to get her attention and winked, carefully not saying anything or making any gesture lest her family follow her, but unable to resist seeing her face.

His eyes glowed as he watched her, studying her form. She looked magnificent as always.

Samantha slowly turned and saw Ezra standing in one of the aisle on the opposite side. Her hand slowly raised, waving slightly as she smiled. The blonde slipped past the other seats and out into the aisle. Slowly walking, her eyes always on Ezra, flowers in hand.

He smiled back his eyes growing even brighter as she waved and smiled at him.

He wanted to go to her, but he could hear her father, and see her mother through the open door.

He touched his lips and held out the 'kiss' to her, and whispered so softly she might not hear it at all. "Beautiful."

Samantha rolled her eyes at the antics Ezra so easily displayed to her. She quickly puckered her lips, returning the kiss. Brandon Beckett ran up to the door "Sammy! Mom said hurry up"

"I'm coming" Samantha rushed out, a small smile on her beautiful face.

"What are you grinning about?" Marcia asked when her daughter entered the truck.

"Um, Tiffany was telling me about school" Samantha lied

He caught the kiss and pressed it to his lips, then waited until she had left before pressing it to his heart. God he loved that girl.

He went home, did his chores, an couple hours of training, then was laying down after his shower, but couldn't take his usual nap. He sleep all the time to restore the energy he burned so quickly, but for some reason he was too restless at the moment.

Sighing he put on his knife, tightened his boots, then pulled on his cut, got on his bike and drove into town to cruise, looking for something interesting to do. He knew he couldn't call Samantha, though he was already longing to see her again, so he tried to find something to keep him busy.

An hour after the Beckett's arrived home from church their doorbell rang. Samantha had been helping her mother prepare for the usual grand Sunday lunch. The entire family would adjourn to the backyard where they'd have lunch on the beautiful white deck, surrounded by flowers and a step that led out onto a cobble stone walkway that took you to the large blue pool.

There the Beckett's would have a massive meal, complete with ice cold lemonade. Then Samantha would clear the table and clean all the dishes, while her mother assembled the Sunday dessert, Marcia's signature strawberry tiramisu cake. Chase and Brandon Beckett took their cake with a glass of chilled milk, Sean with whiskey and Marcia and Samantha with a glass of water.

Since Henry Beckett's return to Wilmington, chairs had been added to their Sunday tradition. This prompted Samantha to persuade her Uncle Jason to also join them every Sunday. Not a man of faith Jason lounged at the estate until the family returned from their praise.

So when the doorbell rang everyone looked at each other. Henry Beckett never rang, just barged in. Jason had been there already, lounging watching television. No other visitors had been expected, barely anyone came out to the Beckett estate during those hours at least.

"I'll get it..." Samantha murmured. Stepping confidently to the door, her hair now down around her shoulders, feet bare. "Tiffany!" She exclaimed "You're really early" Samantha stepped aside.

"Well you're the one that acted all weird after church today. I really wanted to know the secret, it's killing me" Tiffany whispered, knowing how nosy Samantha's cousins where.

Samantha shut the door "Still can't tell you, we're now finishing up the lunch."

Tiffany grinned "Beckett tradition?"

Samantha grinned, nodding "Everything you love"

"I'll help set the table then"

When Marcia spotted the famine dark haired girl she smiled brightly "Good, you'll stay for lunch Tiffany" The Beckett matriarch enjoyed having many people around her large outdoor table, eating her food, laughing and having a good time.

"The more the merrier" Samantha chimed, her mother's motto when it came to Sunday. Estate employees would sometimes get invited to the table, and their wives and children. As a child Samantha never understood her mother's thinking, but seeing their guests smile was enough explanation for her.

"Oh dear.." Marcia pursed her lips "Jason can you check the liquor canine for whiskey please" she shouted.

Jason rolled himself off the couch and checked the liquor cabinet that he so often saw his father pulling glass bottles from as a child. "Empty" came his response "I'll ride down to the store and get some"

"Thanks" Marcia replied

"No need"

All three brothers took whiskey with their cake, just like their father. Jason donned his black jacket over the flannel shirt and rode into town on his motorcycle. As he parked his bike the man saw a familiar face, cruising on the street on his Harley.

"Ezra!" He yelled, whistling to get the boy's attention. It had been months since he last saw the eldest Willowfoot. A small smiled played on Jason's lips.

Ezra waved, then pulled into a stop beside the Beckett man and dismounted.

He had always been taller than Jason, but now, he nearly dwarfed the man in size, his rigidly chiseled chest unhidden despite the loose tshirt, while his thickly veined forearms seemed to be ready to explode.

"Hey Jason. Good to see you."

He offered a large hand freely, unconcerned about the image. Jason had called out to him. If it came down to it, Ezra could tell people that Jason had wanted to talk about Vegas. Might even be true.

Ezra might have surpassed Jason Beckett in size but the man stood his ground with wisdom and experience. A firm handshake was given and Jason gave the young boy a friendly smile "It's good to see you too" Despite their friendly manner Jason demanded respect from Ezra, as an older man and the uncle of the girl he liked.

Jason tilted his head toward the store "Walk with me" he strode forward confidently "So I heard about your big fight..." Jason pushed the doors to the store open, glancing back at the young boy "I gotta say never penned you for a fighter" Jason said sarcastically.

"Whiskey..." He murmured "Ah!" To the back of the store, packed neatly were all the bottles of alcohol. "We are having lunch...wanna join?" Jason picked up three large bottles of whiskey. He checked them out, the cashier wrapping each bottle in Gazette then placing them in individual brown paper bags, tying the top with a rubberband.

Back
Top Bottom