Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

He growled rolling for her happily, his hands moving through her hair and down her back to cup her ass, bringing her down against his erection, which jumped and throbbed over her sex.

He growled as she touched and rode him, then pushed her up, trapping her legs with his own as he ran his hands over her chest and tummy, then back up into her hair, gripping it and pulling her back down into a kiss as his hips shifted and his erection sprang free of their bodies, now pressing against the crack of her ass.

Samantha jerked as his member slapped her in the ass. A small laugh escaping her "He's ready" she whispered rolling off Ezra and slipping her panties down. First hooking her thumbs and wiggling, then using her feet...slowly shaking it off and onto the pink sheets of her bed.

She turned to her side, kissing his shoulder. Reaching over to kiss him. One leg inching over his. So that her upper body laid on the bed and half her lower body laid on him. For the two days they both spent in New York, they'd never tried many positions. Always sticking to what they knew best, missionary and cowgirl. Sex sideways turned Samantha on, as this way shew as closest to him. Their faces close, breaths tickling each other.

He rolled with her, taking her into his arms, but his hand slid down and gripped her ass, squeezing gently, then slid into her as he linked her legs with his own, and began to slowly rock into and with her as he kissed her breathing with her.

His eyes were still locked on her's, wild and hungry for her while he throbbed within her, his balls heavy on her thigh.

Samantha closed her eyes, heightening her other senses. Her hands held onto Ezra's arms, breasts moving with every thrust.

Ezra kissed over her face and neck as he rocked with her, his hands till running over her body and through her hair. He breathed slow and low but his heart rate was climbing rapidly, which she could feel through her chest, and within her body.

He could not bear to take his eyes off her, and as he watched her enjoy this, he began to desire taking her in every way they could manage before they both passed out. He had to see her and feel her pleasured as many times as she could take before he had to leave or they had to stop whichever came first.

Samantha moans were low and far between, only rearing its head when Ezra hit a sensitive spot. Dragging a low moan from her lips. The position had not been the most pleasurable, but it was the most erotic. Slow and sensual.

"Harder" she breathed

Ezra could feel that while the position was highly arousing, it was doing little for the actual sex. He cupped her face, then turned it away as he reached down and raised her left leg bringing it up into the air as he rolled, straddling her right leg as he bent the left down against her chest, kissing her neck as his hands roamed her neck shoulders and back, and her chest as he began to drive into her, his position giving him the leverage and power to drag his shaft along her pleasure points, swelling within her, his grip holding her close.

His muscles tensed and knotted, not even working hard yet, containing immense power that could be hers to enjoy at a word.

Samantha moaned loudly when Ezra shifted position. His sudden change from shallow to deep penetration made her orgasm in an instant. Her hands gripped his arms as she steadied herself, nothing brought her more pleasure than holding onto him as she rode the eaves of ecstasy.

"I missed you" she teased , reach up to peck his lips.

He groaned as she gripped him, then moaned as she tightened about him, and with a jerk of his body he pulled free twitched and sprayed his pleasure onto the bed, then wiping off the tip he growled and slid back within her, moaning once again.

"And i missed you." he was not teasing as he kissed her more hungrily, his magnificent body more than ready for the second round. He proved this by beginning to slowly enter then withdraw from, until only the head was within her, then he would push back into her, the shaft dragging vein and thickness over her pleasure points, while her leg position clenched her own flesh down onto her clit and about him.

His hands gripped her the tighter as he kissed her and gently thrust into her, driving at another orgasm, needing to pleasure her more.

Samantha had been about to turn when Ezra simply slipped himself back inside slowly. "Really?" She whispered between their kisses. His stamina to go again impressed and scared the naked blonde that may beneath him.

With a little force Samantha pushed at Ezra, in an attempt to reach on top. She wanted to pleasure him like he always did for her. The horse riding experience gave her an edge when it came to being on top. Her skills for it had been discovered in New York, when they made love in the bathtub.

"You can't be on top all the time" she smiled, her long blonde hair cascading in waves over her breasts

He smiled and kissed her. "really really. For you I'm not sure how many times i could go before I had to stop."

He rolled for her, giving her control, running his hands up through her hair, letting it rain down around her head and onto his face and chest. "I don't need to be either. I just want you fully pleasured." His smiled gleamed in the darkness as he pulled her down into another kiss.

Samantha broke the kiss as her puasy tightened around Ezra "Feel that.." She bit her bottom lip, raising her ass and dropping it down. Sending his member out and in again, over and over. Samantha's lips met his, tongue dancing with her. Slow kisses trailing down his chin, to his neck, moving further and further till she reached his chest.

"You're not the only one that wants to do the pleasuring" she smiled. Sitting up on his cock, body bouncing on him. Slowly, then fast, then slow again. Her breasts jumping every time she came back down. Samantha's moans were loud and frequent, their bodies hitting each other arousing and encouraging her to go buck faster.

Quietly a van pulled into the Beckett estate, Samantha's mother and brothers stepping out.

"I'll open the door and.get them to bed while you park" Marcia Beckett opened the front door. "Samantha we're home!" She called. Both Chase and Brandon ran at top speed to their rooms "Teeth brushed please! I'll be up in a.minute" Marcia turned off the television, and frowned at the bowl of uneaten popcorn.

Ezra groaned, then moaned and smiled. "Yes. Nothing ever felt better." he gripped her breasts as she sat up, fondling them and squeezing gently as he rocked with her, moaning low ad powerful, lost in her, until he heard an engine.

He cocked his head, his body still reacting to Samantha, but his mind on the world beneath them, then he heard her mother.

He yanked her down into her a kiss, silencing her fully, sucking away her air as he rolled them again, too far gone not to finish as he kissed along to her ear. "Does she come check on you?"

"Somtimes she checks.." It took a moment for Samantha to realise what had been going on. Despite the fact that her family arrived they both remained glued to each other, Ezra still between Samantha's legs that had been spread widely.

Marcia Beckett removed the bowl of popcorn, placing it in the fridge "Food for the horses" she sighed, hating to waste food of any kind. That was when it caught her eye, two cups side by side in the sink. Marcia shook her head and made her way upstairs "Sammy" She called again, passing by her daughter's door, knocking a few times.

Samantha shut her eyes, remaining silent. Afraid to make a sound, despite knowing that her walls were thick enough to conceal their voices.

"Are you asleep honey?" After a minute with no reply Marcia moved on to her little boys. "I hope you both brushed well" she scolded watching them skip into their pajamas. Little Chase sauntering over with his mouth open, allowing his mother.to smell how well he scrubbed.

When she heard her mother walk away Samantha sighed a breath of relief. "I think we're good" she whispered.

Ezra smirked and kissed hr. "Well...we're safe i think would be the better term." He kissed her again then licked down her chest to suckle her breasts as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He knew there was no way he could leave until he knew exactly where Marcia and Sean were, and even then he didn't want to try until he they had been settled into their nightly routines.

And he wasn't about to waste a chance to pleasure the woman beneath him. He nibbled gently over her breasts, rocking with her, then he raised up, but held her down as he hooked her leg and rolled her onto her stomach, trapping her beneath him as he drove into her from behind, one hand over her mouth as he speared into her again and again, the other fondling her breasts, while he nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulder.

While it somewhat limited his depth, it gave him great leverage and dragged the length of him along her pleasure spots, but preventing the same slapping flesh noise from before as he couldn't move that much without twisting her neck painfully. Still his orgasm was building powerfully within him, threatening to overtake them both soon. He would have to remember to buy condoms on the way home if this was to continue. he would ask after.

She held onto the bedsheets, body rocking with each thrust of Ezra's hips. The walls of her sex tightening as she neared another orgasm. This one building up slowly, causing Samantha's toes to curl at the expectation of what was to come. By chance Samantha raised her hips, sending bolts of electricity through her core. The shaft sliding deeper within. Like the naughty girl she was, her legs opened. Butt raised and legs open, giving Ezra the perfect angle to pound her into unconciouness.

Samantha used her hands and pried Ezra's away from her mouth and breast, guiding it to her shoulders. "Dont stop" she muttered bracing herself on her forearms.

He gripped her shoulders tightly pulling her back against his driving thrusts, now entering her fully and only thrusting his hips, driving himself deeper and deeper into her as he pushed her legs together with his own, tightening her about him, his hands squeezing even tighter.

"Never if you want."

He groaned leaning back to take full leverage of the position and with his immense strength was able to almost pummel her pussy with each thrust.

"Ohhh" With closed eyes and tight grips Samantha Beckett was lost in pleasure. Ezra held the power to make her entire body tingle, and explode. Something she learned in their two day tryst. Many orgasms, two months later and she was still addicted. Samantha could feel it, the energy building. His groans, their sweat, the power of his hips and size of his dick. Ezra Willowfoot was the epitome of a sexual partner, and as she tensed, moaning "Oh my god" over and over, fallingover into the bed as she writhe beneath him, She had been glad. Glad that no one else knew him sexually, loving the fact that he only pleasured her with the force of a thousand men.

"Ezra it takes my breath away... every single time" she breathed, chest heaving violently. Samantha closed her eyes, spent from their sexual activities.

"We had sex like we hadn't seen each other in years" she whispered "it's crazy"

When she orgasmed again he had groaned, and pulled her down, then recalling himself, pulled free, and pressed his erection against her ass, which sent him over the edge, once again spraying onto her bed. He then flopped over beside her, panting as well, his own barrel chest heaving as he breathed quietly.

"You take mine away every time I see you."

He reached over stroking her back. "Well I can say for certain that nothing in my life compares to your beauty or the feeling of pleasing you. And I missed you alot."

His breath came under his control quickly, breathing through his nose, then he wriggled over and kissed her cheek. "Sorry for making a mess though."

A large spot of her bed was covered with more than a dozen thick sprays of his seed, and glancing at it over her back he grimaced. "Yeah...if you want there to be a next time i need to...prepare." he was stroking her hair again, now just taking time to enjoy being around her, able to see her beauty up close as he had craved to since leaving her at the airport.

Samantha stared at Ezra in mock annoyance "You aren't Romeo, enough with the poetry" she pecked his lips. Instead of feeling flattered by such remarks she couldn't help but wonder if that was all Ezra Willowfoot saw and wanted, a beautiful blonde white girl. She wanted to be more than just a pretty face to someone.

Her eyes followed Ezra's gaze and she groaned, watching at how badly her lovely cotton sheets had been ruined. "These were my favorite sheets..." She poked his arm "Good thing I can wash them" she grinned. Her smile immediately leaving when she saw Mrs Willowfoot's blanket at the edge of her bed, her son's seed scattered over the fine embroidery.

Samantha shook her head in disbelief "I don't think being prepared can stop you from making a mess...you're everywhere..." She sat up wiping herself off with the sheet "Were you saving it?" She teased.

"Messed up your mom's blanket" She lifted it to his face "I wonder what she'd think..." Her eyes met his "Of us.."Samantha slipped off the bed and entered her bathroom, checking her back for Ezra's cum.

Marcia Beckett stood in the kitchen preparing her meals.for the next day while her husband walked around outside. Checking the horses and barns, making sure everything had been in order. His usual routine, looking over there state at night.

He stood and followed her, leaning against the doorway. "Actually yeah. Self-pleasure can adversely affect endurance."

"Our blankets are much sturdier than just some salty stains. Hand washed easily."

His eyes roamed her body. "None on you thank God." Her suspicions were of course groundless, his fight video would easily prove that. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, and dozens of in between white girls of every age shape and size had screamed his name, reached out to him, proclaimed their love, even flashed him, and Ezra had been noted by one and all for his ignorance of the crowd and their interest, and even unconsciously avoiding their clawing hands.

"As for my mother herself she would like the match." He studied her in the mirror. "The most beautiful girl in Oklahoma she called you. She's understating but I thought it very kind of her. The whole world is the truth. And what poetry? Just stating facts Sam. You do take my breath away when I see you."

He flicked his chin over his shoulder toward her bed. "Just use a little extra detergent and softener on the sheets. Mom made me clean up after myself when I was 15." His eyes continued to roman her form, quite enjoying being able to see her fully.

"Oh I didn't get to tell you. Thank you for the dancing lessons. They helped a lot with flexibility and balance. Likely literally saved my life in Vegas."

"For some weird reason I can't picture you pleasuring yourself" She turned on the shower and tied up her hair. "You always seem so perfect..like you're too good for us common folks" Her statement had been in jest, with truth hidden somewhere in it. To her he showed perfection, in school, sport and in looks.

"Your mother said that....about me...wow" Samantha blushed slightly, genuinely surprised that Ezra mother considered her the most beautiful in Oaklahoma. "I guessed your mother would be...uncomfortable with me. Being Marcia's daughter and all, with the history between my mom and.your dad." She stepped into the shower rinsing her body from the sweat and smell of Ezra that penetrated her pores. "I'm sure your dad wouldn't like me, I'll remind him too much of my mom...that would be weird right" She reached for her hair, letting it fall. The water saturating the strands, washing it clean.

"Thank God we're not looking to get married. He'd probably have me scalped" She joked. Learning of the Sioux tribe's method on its hostages in history class made fear Indians for a brief part of her childhood.

"Sammy!" A loud knock followed the voice.

"Oh dear" Samantha dashed from the bathroom, heading for robe. "Hide!" The young blonde tied the fluffy might pink robe around her tiny waist and scurried to the door.

"Mom?" She smiled

Marcia narrowed her eyes "I called earlier..."

"I had the door locked while soaked in the tub,you know how paranoid I get when I'm home alone"

Marcia chuckled "Better safe than sorry" Her eyes travelled from her daughter into the dark room. "No lights?"

"Uh. Yeah. Um, heading in bed" She replied nervously

Marcia eyed her daughter "Ok..well.sweet.dreams.honey" The elderly placed loving kiss on her daughter's damp forehead " I'm going to prepare myself for bed"

"Goodnight.." Samantha was just about to close the door when her mother spoke.

"Got you some bar b que from Ezra's party"

"Youre the best!!"

"I know"

Samantha chuckled and.rolled.her eyes "night mom"

The young blonde returned to the bathroom. "I think my mother suspects.something...could be wrong" she shrugged

Ezra rolled his eyes. Him? perfect?

Thomas had actually complimented Samantha as well. "My dad actually agreed with her. Just qualified it that you were the prettiest single girl in Oklahoma. And he would never scalp you." He didn't really appreciate that joke. he was more than a little tired of people making fun of his heritage, and from her it really hurt.

He didn't have time to call her on it as her mother had interrupted. He sighed and stepped into the shower, scrubbing down while she handled her mother.

When she returned he caught her face with both hands and kissed her deeply. "Doubt it." he kissed her again, pressing her against the wall, then looked into her eyes. "Please don't joke about my people. I hear enough of that trash. You're better than that."

He kissed her again, then went into her bedroom proper and got his things knowing that if Sean came up he would see the male clothes and wonder. He also tossed a towel onto the mess on the bed, and then put her discarded clothes atop it.

She stared at her feet in shame "I'm sorry.." Her intention was never too hurt him. Samantha finished showering and made her way back into the bedroom, wearing nothing but her robe.

"Lemme change the sheets" She moved to a nearby closet pulling out fresh linens and got to work. "If you want...you can stay" The messy sheets and blanket had been discarded in the laundry basket, the bed good as new.

He walked up to her and hugged her from behind kissing her neck. "I do. very much. And it's alright." He nibbled up to her ear, tugging it gently.

He squeezed her gently. "Shall we lay down then?"

Back
Top Bottom