Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

"Looks like it," Bran agreed. A few seconds late, he remembered to bow--no one had set much store by formalities like that back home, but he'd been taught that outsiders thought them important. "What do you need, milord? I'll help however I can."

"Please-just Governor Nighthill," he says. "The firs thing that needs to be done is clearing the old tunnel-once that's done, we'll have a hidden access point in and out of the keep."

"It's... Well, it's rat infested at a minimum. We don't know what exactly is down there-we just sealed it up and forgot about it. But we need it now."

"Helping to save the city," Governor Nighthill says. "But if you're that mercenary, I can scrounge up some gold pieces from somewhere."

"Well I don't need anything," Bran declined. "Although something to eat later would definitely be good. Or now, if this isn't urgent, but I'm guessing it is?"

"I don't want gold pieces!" Belle protested.

"I just want..." Belle said moving really close to the man, and pressing a hand to his chest.

"You to dance to my deity with me. Just once." She requested.

The centrifugal force generated by the planet's rotation pales in comparison to to the rotation of Jasmine's eyeballs towards the ceiling.

"Okay!" Belle said beaming.

Leaning in close.

"Perhaps you should put the kobold under watch, my spell will only last so long." She whispers to the lord.

"Of course," he says, then whispers to Belle. "Can you get him to peacably accept some restraints?"

"I'm sure he's very eager for some fun," Jasmine replied. "Aren't you, pet?" she asked, directing her question at the kobold. At his eager agreement, she asked the governer "Have you any...appropriate dungeons?"

"There is one. William!" he says to a guard stationed outside. "Lead this group to the dungeon."

"Yes sir!" the guard says, beckoning for you all to follow.

"Come, pet," Jasmine says, leading the kobold in the direction the cute guard was leading them. "We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight..."

"A pleasure to meet you too, miss. Now, follow me."

Fickle eagerly follows, and the guard-William-leads you all toa dungeon with a few chains.

Belle smiles and gives William a peck on the cheek.

If he responds well to that, she's been spending the trip to the dungeon, cuddling up to him.

Back
Top Bottom