Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs OOC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she alive? If no, then jack shit I can do.

If yes, I'm going straight to Laying On Hands. Magical healing, none of this foolish medicine!

She's unconscious at the very least. I was asking for the check to determine whether she is alive or not.

Just to highlight Jennifer would know Hanna well enough to know that aiding her enemies is something she would frown upon - at a kindof level 'when I hit someone with an axe they stay hit with an axe'.

Not that pointing out benefits around a guide, or information, or live bait for wolves might not placate her somewhat - but the Barbarian does not like being shot at.

Hey, guys, I don't want to see this get too out of hand. I get the sense this is a purely IC dispute, and assuming that's true, I want it resolved without breaking the party. If my assumption is wrong, I'd like to know about it now.

I'd hate to see this game fall apart over something that isn't even about sex :p

To draw attention to something that could help, dealing nonlethal damage with lethal weapons causes attacks to suffer Disadvantage. I assumed Jen was dealing lethal damage until the leader was weak enough for one or two nonlethal attacks to take him down quickly. Hanna would have been severely disadvantaged by fighting nonlethally from the start, and Jen would know enough to realize that. Otherwise, no Good person would ever deal lethal damage.

Oh purely in character - paladins are always pulling this mercy stuff :)
That is why I highlighted ways that Jennifer could win the arguement about tactical benefit of having a captive above - as Hanna would have not liked it but would have had to accept the logic.

Maybe you will be 'ambused' for the same bandits who will appreciate you caring for their dead - it was Hanna and Nicole that killed people after all.

Maybe :angel:

I'll just wait for confirmation on whether Nicole is staying to help with the burial (or for some other reason) or going ahead with Hanna.

Nicole and Hanna can return whenever you guys want. Whatever conversation you two want to have will happen before then.

Sure you can have them back at the site whenever you like - there conversation might have had a lot of items that are missed from the text (Nicole getting exasperated at Hanna not grasping things perhaps).

Hanna has an 10 for inititive, and used one HD for the short rest so is fully healed.

Lord_Red I think you might have missed adding your con modifer to each Hit Dice you rolled - so I think you might be fully healed (unless I am missing something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom