Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs OOC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm gonna wait for word from dan before I continue the scene.

Also, I realized my assumption that Hanna would want to go back inside with Mia right away might have been wrong. If so, dan, I apologize--let me know and we can figure out how to edit things.

Thought about it for a bit - happy enough for this to play out organically and Hanna might come around to thinking 'ok' depending on how the elves or Jennifer act.

Lord_Red hope you don't mind the lenght of that post and actions in it - if you feel it robs a bit of control I can change it.

Yeah, I'd rather you not go full blown sex scene with that. Jen would've stopped you as soon as you started, because she is NOT a fan of hate-fucking.

Once you edit it, I'll go ahead and respond.

Edited now - yea I was dubious about it (on multiple levels) but felt it would be within Hanna to react that way to make a point.

Well, it looks like I missed something that could've led to problems--it's resolved now?

Yea purely IC - my tendency for long posts with multiple actions can lead to issues with the flow occasionally.

Good to hear. Might be a few more hours before I can get back to the IC, but it looks like you guys still need more time to resolve this part of the scene anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

I think it's generally good, the issue here was it involved another player.

Shame Jen isn't a fan of hate-fucking. Hanna sounds like a damn good lay. :p

Just want to check the height of the elves, I was picturing a bit shorter than humans (low end of 5 foot)- but a foot shorter than Hanna puts the elf at 4'4'' - just want to know if he was particularly short or average.

Oh, no, for some reason I thought Hanna was six feet. They seem to be about five on average. I'll change that part.

Nah, I went with incredibly slight for her as I liked the pseudo mystical power of the shamans accidently providing power to someone completely unexpected.

For Initiative (if combat starts) Hanna has a 4.

I think she has an ok chance of losing this (while being completely unaware of Jaelia's abilities) - she can't frenzy again (or have to have a second level of exhaustion and thereby would need two long rests to recover) so it will just be normal rage (if she feels she needs to use it), so Jaelia is not facing her at her best, and unlike Vera and Bran (who I suspect were top range guards as they had more than 10 hp) - Jaelia is likely the best available in the village.

Well missed my critical which might have been my only chance of even making this balanced by 1, and did minimum damage.
Reckless attack.
Hit: 24.
Damage: 6.

Insight: 3

I assume Hanna learned nothing.

Edit:
Reckless attack, almost certainly a miss.
Hit: 10.
Damage: 13.

Whew, sorry, just had a busy and exhausting couple of days there. Far be it from me to serve up subpar smut because I lacked the energy for anything better. I'll have an IC post up shortly.

No worries - just me being impatient :)

Always a bit dubious about bothering DMs (do and it can feel pushy, don't and they might feel people aren't interested).

Alright folks, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm gonna have to put this game on hold for the foreseeable future. My schedule is starting to pile up again, and I'm left with neither the time nor the energy to write good enough posts.

Thanks for sticking with me this far. Maybe we can pick this up again sometime down the road.

Aw. It was fun while it lasted, and hopefully will be fun again in the future.

Thanks for being our DM, Amaril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom