Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs OOC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks, I'll still be indisposed for the next several hours. Update will come as soon as I have a chance later tonight. Thanks for your patience.

Alright, the wolves go first, so I've edited the results of their actions into the last IC post to avoid doubling.

So Strenght Save is 20.
Assuming that is enough than she uses reckless attack, and enters rage and frenzy(which will kick in next turn), and gets a critical on the wolf for 23 damage.

I'm assuming that is correct and will post IC, if it is wrong I will edit as needed.

I'm assuming that as we are not getting attacks of opportunity for them disengaging (and are all fairly close together) that we can target whichever wolves we like.

Strenght Save: 17 (after advantage for rage).
Reckless Attack was a Crit damage was 15 (messed up the crit damage on the roller as str should not have been added).
Frenzy attack was a 17 damage was 6.

Both against the wolf she has already injured - will write up IC now.

Yeah, distinguishing them purely by their level of injury is gonna get confusing real fast :p I'll identify them by eye color, since otherwise they all look pretty much alike. The first one that arrived, the one Hanna landed that crit on in the first round, has hazel green eyes; the one that attacked Jen first has brown; the one that originally went for Nicole has blue. That's also the order of about how injured they look, with the blue-eyed one being completely unhurt so far.

Shit, you guys ninja'd me a couple times. I'd intended my last post to happen before Jen and Nicole ran for if, while you guys were all still together.

At the request of the local mods, I've added a character profiles thread for this game, which can be found here. If everyone could please repost the links to their character sheets there as soon as possible, that'd be much appreciated.

Also, finally added that die roller link Illven wanted to the first post here. Sorry it took so long, I forgot I was supposed to do it :rolleyes:

There are a few who are more curvy, but still not quite as much as some humans you've seen. Does that help at all?

You haven't seen one, but that proves nothing ;)

Don't you have something more important to do first, though?

I updated my post after you posted Lord_Red to account for the arrival of the eldest (don't think it affects yours but mentioning in case you disagree).

Dan, I know you're not the most comofortable with Jen, so lemme know now if it's okay to make it an orgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom