Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shining Life(Marvel) Lady/Fox

“Uh, last one besides me was Loki I think. And he did it on a dare.”Tony snickered a little simply because sam looked so horrified at the idea. “Ah, well. We’ll let you be the one who’s mean to tony.”Tony agreed, looking a little lost, because this was the most open the captain had been with him, usually he got the cold shoulder and called ‘stark’ for the whole day. This....niceness was sorta confusing him. Looking nearly shy, and almost ready to flee when the other realized he was there, he offered a hesitant smile. “Hey Cap. And a little bit. You wanted good coffee, and I make the best.”

“No, but I broke the helicarrier knowing I was dumping thousands of lives into the ocean.”clint said watching the other, before shaking his head. “He might have had the choices, I had choices, but he didn’t understand that he could take them. You know it doesn’t work like that. I’m amazed actually he made the choice to come here, without someone making the choice for him. Even if it’s been months since he’s been wiped.”Clint frowned thoughtfully about it before tilting his head, smirking. It always amused him to know things phil didn’t. And since he couldn’t pound on him, he was simply going to punish the other by not sharing stuff. The trust having been broken, and he was so not wanting to trust phil with this. “Yes, James Barnes, and so did everyone else. But he didn’t, he’s alive and kicking, and being a pain in the ass, even if he’s gone MIA.”Clint said simply before shrugging at the other’s words, moving to get up. “I don’t care. You’re a grown man, and apparently, in charge of your own shiny new team. Go play spy games with them. I’m done.”Clint said heading for the door, glancing at Natasha. “I’m going to go check on the flirting two. Seriously, they need to get their shit together.”he grumbled even as he headed for steve’s rooms, trusting phil’s respect for the captain would keep him from hunting him down in there without permission to come in.

"Loki touched my ass!?" Steve demanded, looking utterly mortified at the idea, cracking Sam up a little, the Falcon turning his head and snickering into his hand. he could understand the teams reluctance about Loki, but since every other weak Loki came to talk to 'the mind man' at Thor's insistence, Sam knew a lot more about Loki than even Tony did. of course, Loki made him swear to tell or even hint to anyone so no one knew that Sam was seeing Loki on a bi weakly basis. "yeah. i'm the only one who can be mean to Tony." Steve mumbled before offering Tony a shy, though wary smile. "you do make the best." he agreed, sipping at his coffee. "Jarvis? would you lower the temperature a bit?" "Of Course Sir." Jarvis said, all the humidity getting sucked out of the room as he clicked the fans on. it was still warm in there compared to the rest of the house, but it wasn't sweltering anymore. "Stop hovering." Steve snarked at Sam, glaring at him. "i'm fine!"

Phil sighed. "but i don't Want to forgive him!" he grumbled even as he nodded. "i know it doesn't work that way." he admitted before frowning a little. "you think it's still effecting him so intensely even after all these months?" "it effected me for years." Natasha reminded him. "shit. James Barnes Alive...." he shook his head. "one would think he'd be delighted that Steve had been recovered." Natasha snorted a little and rolled her eyes and Phil realized he was missing something very obvious. he flinched violently at Clint's words and looked at his hands, swallowing thickly. "vYou have one chance to explain to me what the fuck you where thinking." Natasha ordered him. so he started talking. he explained how he had woken up in Tahiti, the name making Natasha tense. Grant had hinted that one of his team members had undergone Tahiti and Mom. Phil explained how when he'd woken up, all attempts to think about the Avengers had basically been swept away by the memory overwrites and he had focused on his team because it hurt not remembering something that seamed so important but he couldn't remember why. he explained his discoveries about Tahiti and realizing what Mom was and what he had done to people who he had only wanted to save. he explained about the markings he'd been carving and how he'd been getting more and more afraid, wondering if h hadn't just been dreaming it all, or if he was delusional and all that had happened was he was trapped in the Tahiti program in a padded cell wearing a straight jacket and hallucinating and living in delusions. Natasha looked a little less irritated now though she still looked furious. "and you never thought that we might be able to help!?" she demanded, sighing a little. "honestly Phil, as smart as you are, you're a dumbass!" she informed him. "we're not happy with you. not at all. Steve and Tony where devastated with your death you know." she said. glaring at him. "i don't care what you do, but you better leave for a few hours, better a few days while i break the news to the others." "...yeah. okay." Phil agreed softly. "but i can come back?" "....yes you stupid idiot, you can come back."

“He did. Though does poking you in the ass cheek count?It was just a fingertip.”Tony said thoughtfully. Well, that explained what tony and loki had been doing when they’d found steve sleeping on the couch, and instead of waking him, had simply stood there admiring the nice backside being offered for their viewing pleasure. Smiling in relief as it cooled, tony grinned. “Thank god, it’s better in here.”He said dramatically as he collapsed back on the bed, smirking at Sam. “Yea sam, stop hovering.”Tony said twisting his head to look at the archer dropping out of the vent. “are we having a pajama party now?I’m sorry guys, I don’t wear pj’s.”Tony said studying the archer, wondering what was going on that could make clint look like he’d got kicked in the balls.

“Yes, I do. Even after two years I go a little tense waiting for loki when he walks into a room, I think this is going to be a mess forever.”Clint said making a face before snickering at phil’s words. “You would think so.”he agreed, though the smirk said he was enjoying knowing things phil didn’t. He was such a twisted little shit sometimes. “Agent, I would like to express my pleasure at finding you alive, and also offering the opinion that if you do not return within two days, Sir might do something evil and drastic.”Jarvis supplied with that air of wounded dignity, because he knew that this would hurt his creator, and that he also felt horrible having found nothing like this in the shield database, despite his regular hacking into the systems.

Steve blinked at him for a long moment and then. "i worry about you." he admitted. "i really do. you where dropped on your head a few dozen times when you where a baby or something." Sam sniggered a little and set his hand over his eyes to keep from laughing outright at Steve. the man was a clueless idiot. honestly. Steve looked a little more comfortable once it cooled down a but but refused to loose the last blanket. Sam just grinned and shrugged before smirking. "yeah. Steve doesn't wear PJ's either." he admitted before frowning when he looked at Clint. "...Clint? what's wrong man?" he asked, looking at Tony and Steve, wondering if Clint would talk when there where other people in the room? clearly he was here for someone, but did Clint want Tony or Steve?

"it won't be forever." Natasha assured him with a smile before blinking when Phil went very tense. "Loki?" oh, right. Loki had killed Phil. that was going to leave some psychological scars. Phil sighed but didn't bother pouting at Clint or trying to wheedle the information out of him, mostly because he knew it wouldn't work. "Thank you Jarvis. i will make sure, providing there's no direct attacks on my Bus, again, i will be back in two days." he promised. "i don't anticipate being attacked, but it's happened." he admitted before he smiled. "i'd hate to see what Tony would do that's Evil and Drastic. ad don't feel bad Jarvis. my... not being dead, was never placed into system files, not anywhere and literally only Fury, Maria Hill and my team knew i was alive. i'm not sure why it was such a secret." he admitted, sliding out of his chair and offered Natasha a small, hopeful smile. "i'll be back in two days... mind if i keep this?" he asked, indicating the files. "no. go ahead." Natasha said, waving him off and headed to Steve's room while Phil headed back into the Bus. "head on up May, i want this bird in the air." Phil admitted, looking at the files. feeling sick that he'd never noticed. no one had noticed.

"Yes, agent. Loki is a regular visitor now thst he's made friends with Sir. His imagination has grown for 'evil and drastic' things now that he has a god of mischief to talk to."Jarvis said sounding both worried and amused at the idea as the ai settled some with the idea of there had never been a record of phils recovery. "Yes sir."may said the ship going quiet as they settled into their tasks before she set it on autopilot and joined phil."well?"

"I might have been. My parents should have never been trusted with a parakeet much less a child."tony said wisely before looking at clint as the man slumped onto the bed with them. "It's a good thing this bed is built for super soldier, otherwise we wouldn't fit on here."tony muttered nearly crawling out of his skin as he was snuggled, looking at Sam panicked before looking up at natasha."be hat did you do?what happened? Do I need to suit up?"he asked when clint didn't respond to Sam's question instead simply snuggled down between tony and steve. His only need was for the two men's presence who's privacy phil would respect. Trusting the idea of a furious cap and tony to keep him from looking for clint.

Phil paled even more. "Tony's... made friends... with Loki..." he sounded almost like he was about to faint. he knew Tony was stupid sometimes but Tony was usually a very good judge of character. what the fuck was he doing with Loki?! he looked at May and handed her the files once they where up in the air and going to be staying there. he knew she would understand what she was seeing. he moved over to the speaker system and pressed the button. "i need everyone to meet up in the living area please. leave your guns behind thank you." he ordered before looking at May. "i'm going to be shot, aren't i?" he asked her with a sigh.

Steve nodded. "yeah. Howard was always a bit of a butterfingers." he admitted before wrinkling his nose. "what i don't understand is why someone didn't look at him and think 'that one shouldn't breed' ad sterilized him." Sam laughed, wildly at that, Steve frowning as he was snuggled, opening his blanket and pulling Clint in close to him, offering him warmth and comfort. "no. you don't need to suit up." Natasha said, walking in and sitting down on the edge of the bed. "and before i tell you, he's already gone and he'll be back in two days so there's no point in trying to hunt him down." she admitted, closing her eyes. "Phil is still alive." she said, voice soft. "he was here to get Grant." she admitted. "Phil's still alive and hes going to be back in two days once we don't want to kill him." she hoped anyway.

May paled rapidly as she read, eyes wide for a moment before she got control of her features, looking up at him before nodding slowly."yes. Probably. I'm actually amazed you made it out of the tower without a arrow in your ass."may muttered thoughtfully as the gang started trailing in. "Coulson? Where is he?"skye said looking annoyed.

"Well they figured if captain america didn't take care of it maybe it was okay. Besides, admit it, you'd miss me."tony snickered before frowning at natasha."I think I should suit up...."he muttered before sitting up absently petting clints head as the archer snuggled in close to steve."be hat?I mean...what?" "Alive brea thingand wanting his agent back. Told him he didn't get grant back."clint muttered sounding close to tears and at a loss on how to deal.

Phil nodded. "yeah. me too." he admitted before he sat down and looked at Skye. "sit down please." he ordered, sliding the pile of papers to the only other person on the bus who would understand them. Simmons. he let her read for a moment before h began. "Grant Ward has become a... ward, of the Avengers." he informed them. "according to the medical reports that Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff allowed us to have, those there-" he indicated the papers. "give a very... dramatic report." he admitted. "there is a process that Hydra employs to maintain conformity and control over... certain, agents." he admitted. "one such person who underwent this procedure is Natasha Romanoff. recently, one Clint Barton experienced a very similar experience, though he retained memory and personality control and did not suffer pain during the process. what happens, is they attach a metal device to an Agents head, and apply a steady, extreme amount of electricity to specific parts of the brain. killing those parts of the brain, sometimes permanently." he explained, voice very soft now. "this can kill a person's ability to make decisions for themselves, kill any and all memory they might have, kill emotional responses, affection receptors and even the ability to feel love, or loyalty." "what are you.... uhm... uhm..." "implying." Tripp finished for Fitz. "i'm implying that Grant was 'wiped'. that means he was electrocuted until parts of his brain died and he was no more in control of his actions then Natasha or Clint, or Donny Gill was." he admitted softly. "he was deeper than brainwashed, he was wiped clean and then had false memories laid over them enforcing his loyalty to the wrong people. the most recent scarring occurred only a few months ago." "....so your saying, the only reason why he betrayed us, is because they wiped out any emotional attachments he had to us?" "that is very likely." "that's bullshit man. how do we know he's not lying?" "because you can't lie on a brain scan." Phil stated, pulling out the files and letting them see it on the 3D hologram. "all those dark spots are dead spots and all those cloudy places are scarring from recovered dead spots. Bruce Banner took this image of Grant's brain. you can't fake it. i don't like it anymore than you do. in fact i might hate it even more, but... well, he's out of our hands. that doesn't mean we won't be watching him, and it sure as hell doesn't mean that we, nor the Avengers, trust him." here he winced. "of course, they're pretty pissed off at me so... we won't be returning for a day or two."

"you know. i regret life now." Steve admitted with a chuckle before snorting. "i'm sure you would still have been born. it just wouldn't have been from Howard." he admitted. "no suiting up." h huffed, rolling his eyes before tensing a little when Natasha dropped the bombshell, tightening his hold on Clint, realizing very quickly why he was so upset. "hey Tony?" Steve said, voice rather dark. "Go suit up." "he'll be back in two days. no suiting up." Natasha ordered. "or i'll go into your 'special room' and hide everything while your away." Natasha threatened. "and we're not letting him have Grant. not until i'm certain myself what side he's truly on."

Skye gave the man a supicious look, knowing whatever he was going to hear, she wasn't going to like it. Frowning as she listened, moving over to read over aimmons' shoulder, shaking her head."I don't believe it. It's a trick."she said frowning. "No, not without help could you fake something like this, and the avengers have no reason to fake it."Simmons frowned glancing at phil."so we're going back?"skye said after a moment, because she didn't trust grant not to be up to something, and was seriously considering just killing him to get him out of the way. This was a mess.

"Awesome."tony smirked darkly as he got up before going still staring at natasha for a long moment, before looking down at the archer pressed as close as he could get to steve's side."go ahead."he said his own comfort put to the side in favor of scaring the shit out of phil already heading for the balcony, grinning as his suit formed around him. "Nat. Let him go. He won't really hurt phil."clint muttered feeling torn up enough to be okay with tony being a little evil."just be glad he didn't summon loki before he left."the archer pointed out, swallowing thickly as he listened for the whine of repulsors, knowing soon enough tony be facing off with the plane....and really wishing he could have a video of that

Phil shrugged. "it probably is. but on the off chance that he was incapable of controlling his own actions, and the likelihood is, unfortunately, high, then we have to give him a chance. after all, i don't hold it against Natasha for killing two thirds of my men when we first came across her. we're not blaming Clint for killing fifteen men while he was under the control of Loki. who, apparently, is no longer locked up and is wandering as he pleases." he admitted. "we have to give him a chance. even if we don't like it." he admitted. "i'm sure Tony will be here soon enough to kick my ass, so. don't shoot him down."

Natasha sighed a little before smiling at him. "okay." wow, if Tony was willing to give up his Cap Room for Clint then she sure as hell wasn't going to stop him. even Steve looked impressed and he smiled a little at the sound of whirring repulsors. "i have to admit. i'm a little impressed." Steve admitted, Sam and Nat nodding.

once Tony was in the air there was a loud shriek that Tony would recognize. no one else realized that the gorgeous Snowy Owl that had taken to showing up randomly around the New York Area, much to the ire of local wildlife authorities trying to find out who had illegally transported the rare bird, was actually Loki. Loki Churred at Tony, beating beautiful wings to keep up and with a green shimmer, leather straps appeared on the breast of the bird, attaching a small portable, ultralight camera. Loki liked to follow Tony when he was in the suit and record battles and such. why? he never said, but Clint was certain to get his amusement. a Snowy Owl bark and another shimmer and Loki turned invisible so he wouldn't get in the way of whatever battle Tony was headed into.

“...Wow. I’m very impressed. Might have to reward him for that.”Clint muttered looking shocked from his nest of blankets, frowning a little. Mentally exhausted and starting to fall asleep as he cuddled steve.

“Damn.”Skye cursed, she didn’t like it. And really didn’t want to forgive him, before startling a little.”Loki?”She paled, having not met the godling, but seen the damage he was capable of. “...Are you sure he’d be reckless enough to come after you? I mean, he knows your returning in a few days. He might simply wait.”May said studying phil for a long moment startling at the sudden blaring music filtering through the speakers.

“...I’m going to start calling you hedwig, reindeer games, if you keep this up.”Tony teased even as he caught sight of the plane, flying in low and landing ever so lightly on the top as he tapped into teh speaker system. Smirking as he piped the rock version of ‘oh danny boy’, the traditional song sung at funerals and for fallen heros. “You coming in with me?”he asked glancing at the owl before somersaulting off the top and opening the hatch for himself and stepping into the cargo area. Wrinkling his nose a little as he looked around, stripping off the helmet as he considered what else he could screw with while he was on board and had Jarvis hooked up.

"he definitely needs rewarding." Natasha agreed. "any ideas?" "....blowjobs?" Sam and Steve chorused, both of them cracking up a little. "no, seriously though, what should we get him?" Sam wondered, Steve pondering before his eyes lit up and he looked at Sam. "Sock drawer, top lets. there's a key in there. take it down to the address attached to the Key and pick him out something nice." this last part was addressed to Natasha who lifted an eyebrow. Steve wasn't... seriously suggesting what she thought he was? "well. go on, before he comes back." Natasha snorted and headed out to pick out something nice, something that was one of a kind so Tony knew exactly where it had come from. Steve's own personal collection of Captain America merchandise from the nineteen forties. some stuff that was never released into the public.

"yes... Loki." he admitted with a violent shudder, rubbing the scar on his chest, pale and looking older than he was. "...it's Tony. he'll be here. and here he is." he looked up at Fitz who suddenly looked very eager. "go on then." he offered with a smile. Fitz was out of his chair and skipping down the hall, pen and paper in hand.

Loki just looked pleased with the new Nickname and chirped at him. Snowy Owls didn't actually hoot, as Loki had explained, but where one of the more vocal species nonetheless. Loki churred at him and returned to visibility and headed inside right next to Tony, landing on a pile of crates, hissing when Fitz rushed in, looking very eager at Tony, thrusting a pen and a pad of Paper at him. "Can i have your. your. uhm... uhm... sorry. hold on...." Fitz scowled, thinking hard and then brightened. "your autograph?!" Loki barked and looked at Tony, as if wondering if he always attracted the crazy people? Jarvis was quick to bring up Fitz's medical files. severe oxygen deprivation had led him to forgetting even the most basic of words, which got worse the more excited he got. it also led to trembling hands making it nearly impossible for him to continue working, and for a good while, he'd been having delusions of people who weren't there which had developed into more of a psychosis. this was the most animated he had been in over a month. and the first time he'd actually acknowledged something that wasn't in his own head with only one prompting.

“He’d probably enjoy a blow job.”Clint agreed snickering though, before looking thoughtful. “...Are you seriously giving him something? You’re going to be lucky if he doesn’t try humping your leg like a overexcited puppy.”Clint muttered looking amused as he looked up at steve before squirming out from under the covers. “let’s go.”he said because tony had done it for him, he felt that he should go pick it out himself. Definitely perking up at the idea of rewarding tony, knowing the man would truly apperciate it.

Tony snickered at the chirping, he found it adorable-not that he’d ever admit it- but he liked the owl. It was amusing. istening to jarvis’ report of the medical files before looking at Fitz as he stepped out of the suit, having suited up in the light weight version made for simple flights and traveling, easily put on and off, stepping free of the suit and once again simply Tony Stark. “It’s okay, kid. And also glad to sign things. As long as it’s not paperwork. Paperwork’s boring.”Tony said smiling a little, definitely better with sick and disabled people then you’d think the normally inpatient sarcastic man would be. Reaching out he smiled as he took the pad and paper, signing it, even doodling a small arc reactor before looking up at fitz. “Do I have to play hide and seek to find Phil, or are you my escort to him?”

"i am." Steve admitted with a grin. he kept all of his stuff separate in storage. his personal things he didn't want in the tower where it could be blown up was in one storage unit. everything that was emotional that he didn't want to deal with yet was in another and in the third was everything that had gathered up in Peggy's storage and Howard's storage and storage from all the people who made anything Captain America. anytime someone made something new, legally they had to send him the first model, as well as pay royalties. that meant that he had the 001 model of every single thin that had been manufactured with his name or image. some of which had only a few hundred in number for collectors editions. everything in that storage unit was worth millions, most of the time anyway, and where nothing that Ton could buy, most of the time. "are you sure you want to leave? i was going to take a nap." he admitted, pouting at Clint, Steve's way of saying 'i want a cuddle buddy and Sam's a prude.'

Loki churred at them and started grooming himself. he had explained that when in a 'true' animal form, the instincts usually came with it and sometimes he just didn't care to force them to the side. Fitz was staring at the suit with what looked like awe and he beamed at Tony before looking sly. "i Don't much like paperwork either. Phil's nuts for the stuff. Jemma does all mine. don't tell Phil." he whispered, Loki churring a laugh. "Thanks! your the most amazing person ever!" he admitted before jabbing a thumb behind him. "he's getting yelled at." he admitted. "will you come... uhm... uhm... down later and see my lab?" he asked, looking like an eager little kid even as he led the way up to the living room/dining room/meeting room. "did you have to play the song?" Phil complained once he saw Tony. "don't infect my best Agent Stark." he ordered. "Fitz, really, you could do with a better role model." Fitz looked quite amused. they had all heard a Tony rant coming from Phil. "but Tony Stark has been my, uhm. hold on. my... uhm..." he snapped his fingers at Tripp who grinned a little. "Idol." "yeah, Idol, since i was like, thirteen." "i know. i know." Phil grumbled, looking amused. "go play with your toys. Tony's gonna give me an ass-kicking and i don't want you to see your Idol kicking your father figures ass." that made Fitz snort and he headed down to his lab. Loki churred again, laughing, and settled on the back of a chair to watch. "...whats with the owl?"

Clint smiled amused that steve was giving it to him, before pausing, thinking about it before smiling. “Okay okay. Cuddling captain america I can do. Though, tony is a petter cuddle buddy. Less muscles and softer to cuddle, even if he’s squirmy.”Clint snickered as he laid down again, amused as he settled in for a nap.

Tony snickered amused as he watched the owl groom, it always amused him. “Don’t worry, I wont tell him. He yells at me for not doing my own either.”Tony smiled before smirking. “Thanks. I think I’m the most amazing person to.”He said before smiling. “Good. He needs yelled at.”he said thoughtfully before grinning, “Oh yea. It’s always good to see another’s lab.”he promised before looking at phil, “Yes.. You’re lucky I didn’t play the one we played at your funeral. Recording Clint singing would have been worse to listen to.”Tony pointed out before grinning. “I infect everyone. He already thinks I’m amazing.”He said sounding pleased with the idea, before watching the group in amusement, “I take it I’m a regular topic of discussion? I feel special, Agent. Well. You can’t be agent anymoe can you?What do I call you? I mean, is zombie appropriate?”He said thoughtfully as he tossed himself into one of the chairs, ignoring skye’s curse as he sent his chair crashing into hers. Glancing at the owl he smirked, “I make unuusual friends. He sorta just followed me home one day. His name is hedwig, and I’m trying to decide if I get to feed him owl pellets or just feed him cut up Agent,”Tony said, indeed his sense of humor at the idea of turning loki loose on phil just amused him, even if they all knew he’d never actually commit the murder, not when losing phil had fucked with his head badly.

Fitz grinned. "i know." he admitted with a chuckle. "he rants a lot about you sometimes. i think it makes him feel better. his favorite topic is when you came out as Iron Man." he admitted with a nod. "you are! though Bruce Banner comes a close second." he admitted with a nod. "he made this amazing, uhm... uhm... sorry... uhm.... oh hell forget it." poor kid. "great!" Fitz immediately perked up at the promise that Tony would come and see the lab. he and Jemma would have to clean up a bit. "...oh god. you let Clint sing?" Phil asked, looking mortified. "i would have gone to my own funeral, but i was dead at the time." he admitted. "literally. i didn't fake my death. i was actually dead. i don't remember much about it actually." he admitted before he chuckled. "you do infect everyone. the way i hear it, you even infected Cint and Natasha." he admitted. "you are a regular topic of discussion. considering Fitzsimmons adores you and Banner and i don't, it's a constant verbal battle." he admitted with a small grin. "well. you could call me Director." Phil admitted. "or you could call me Phil you know." he admitted with a small smile. "but your going to call me Zombie anyway so go for it." he admitted before scowling at him. "your even worse than you where before. if you can't sit in a chair like a person then you can't sit in one at all." he scolded. 'Hedwig' churred and then lowered his head, spread his tail feathers and fanned his wings, hissing viciously at Phil who grimaced. "i don't think chopped up Agent would be good for your pet. better stick to mice and voles." he admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "i'm sure you can be much more creative than simple murder anyway." he admitted. 'Hedwig' just barked and fluttered over to the table, snapped up three strips of bacon left over from breakfast and sat there on the table, munching on it. amusingly enough, he let Fitz, Simmons and Skye stroke him, May too if she got the urge, but he'd snap his beak at Tripp or Hunter or Phil. and Phil did try to, nearly lost the tip of his finger. 'Hedwig' just hissed at him and tore into more bacon, Fitz snickering a little.

"I'm sure he does...and that's my favorite topic to. Iron man is amazing."tony snickered before tilting his head at Fitz a little."don't worry kid. Banner makes amazing stuff, so much sometimes I forget what it is to. He deals with squishy human stuff, I lose interest after awhile."tony snickered a little before smirking. "Indeed we did. It wasn't half bad really. Said it wss the only song he knew well enough to be in tune with."tony smirked before studying the man."don't care. Being dead is no excuse. Especially now when you've been alive again."tony said before nodding. "J Have indeed. I've even got Spangles half way to liking me."ton said before shaking his head."no you can't be agent or director. Sorry. Zombie I think works."tony said pleased with 'permission'to use it."and I'm not a normal person, therefore I don't have to sit in a chair like one."tony said logically ringing at the bird before smirking at phil."and why do you think I'm that creative?strangling you is sounding better and be-hey birdbrain, if you actually bite him I'm not letting you help with the new redo of the suit."he scolded lightly. Just cause he wanted to hurt the man, didn't mean he'd let him get hurt.

Fitz chuckled and nodded, looking a bit better since Tony didn't seam to be bothered at all about his inability to remember things. "Simmons loves squishy human things." he admitted with a chuckle. "....oh dear god i hate that song." Phil groaned, shaking his head. at least, if it was the song he thought it was. "i know it's no excuse..." he admitted. "i have no idea why i didn't just go to the Avengers. it was just, such a scary idea." he admitted softly. "really? that is an impressive achievement." he agreed with a chuckle. "i guess i'll just be Zombie then." he shrugged. "at least i'll be a god candidate for a Thriller video." "...that was bad Phil." Tripp complained, looking amused. "honestly Tony. we both know you'd rather have me around as a purple skinned green haired man with a dick drawn on my face." he pointed out before going so pale you almost thought that he was about to faint, leaping to his feet and flinging himself back, away from the bird, hand settling on his chest where the scar lay as he realized the bird was Loki. the Bird chirped and with a flutter of his wings he was gone, sliding right out the window, Fitz hissing in surprise before moving over to the window trying to figure out how the owl had done that. he hadn't made the connection yet like Phil had.

“we’ll ship her off to be with banner then, we’ll hide in my lab when you guys come over.”Tony said looking amused before grinning at phil. “I know. And clint knows, but he said if he had to sing at a funeral that you swore would be after his, he could sing whatever the fuck he wanted.”Tony shrugged, knowing clint hadn’t meant it really, because no one could keep a promise like that, but clint had always figured he’d be the one to die first, after all he was well aware that of all of them, clint was the most prone to being injured on the job. “You are totally a zombie agent.”Tony said before smirking. “Would not. At least not in a way you could tie me to it. I’d have to have help.”Tony said wisely thinking it over before bursting out laughing at phil’s reaction and the looks of confusion and anger on the others face as they resisted the urge to draw on him, knowing they threatened the avenger, tony would reply in a equal violent manner, and he hadn’t actually done anything, even if they were confused on what happened. “Phil?”May muttered eyeing tony. “No, birdbrain. Get back here!I had a plan, this was no part of the plan, even if you didn;t know that. Get back here.”Tony yelled even if he knew loki was gone, sulking as he pouted in the seat, leaning back in the chair as he looked at phil. “Calm down. He’s not coming back.”

he grinned at the idea. that was Jemma's wet dream, an hour alone with Bruce Banner. not that he'd admit that aloud since he was about to achieve his own wet dream. an hour alone with Tony Stark! "...i always had a feeling i would die before Clint." he admitted with a sigh. "of course. i'm sure you can get Clint and Natasha to help you." he admitted before gasping as he clutched his chest. Loki was here! Loki was here! "shit! Phil." Hunter was there when Phil started to slide down the wall. Tony's 'plan' had backfired. after his death, his heart had been weakened by a great deal. the Kree genetics tended to hid the small defects but the sudden sharp shock and anxiety attack had basically given him a heart attack. "Jemma! he's having a heart attack! what do we do!?" "get off of me for one!" Phil snapped. "i'm not dying i'm just having a minor heart attack." he complained, trying to shove Hunter, Tripp and Fitz off of him. "it's over with already, get off!" as soon as it started it was over, swept away by the Kree genetics, all damage done healed in seconds. "Get off! or your all fired!" that caused a few chuckles and they backed off a little, letting Phil sit up. "really. i'm fine. it's okay, it's not the first one i've had..." "WHAT?!" oops, he hadn't meant to admit that.

“I know, but apparently he didn’t. And he’s not apperciating finding himself being the last one ‘alive.’”Tony said sighing a little before smirking. “Hm, I like it. Using them against you.”he said thoughtfully, eyes wide and panicked as he looked him over. “Phil?”Jemma kenlt at his side, reaching out to take his pulse, growling back at him. “Shut up. You’re going to the medlab.”She ordered looking at him, before backing away. “Okay....” “....What? I didn’t...Agent!”Tony looked utterly lost and upset, he hadn’t meant to cause this, he’d only meant to scare him, “Agent, do you want me to take you to Dr. Banner? This is a medical thing yes? I can get him. We could fly him here.”Tony said eyes wide and upset, obviously starting to come unhinged, his anger at finding phil alive starting to slide into panic.

"yeah. i'm lucky he didn't try to dig me up and mutilate my corpse." Phil admitted dryly before pausing. "actually... is there a body in my grave?" he asked, looking a bit disturbed at the idea. "they'd like it too i imagine." he admitted before shaking his head. "i'm not going to the Med-lab! your fired!" he huffed. "for gods sake i'm fine!" he complained even if he settled down and let Jemma take him to the med lab. "this is just what happens when a man is stabbed through the heart and then brought back to life and finds out that not only is Loki still hanging around he was right in front of me and tried to take my finger off." "oh. so that's how he. uhm... uhm.... through the window." Fitz mused, Phil snorting. "Fitz? go take Tony to look at your Icer would you? distract him until Jemma's done torturing me. and Tony? feel free to send for Bruce, he can distract Jemma long enough for me to make my escape and Loki? i will cut out your liver with a rusty spoon." "a pleasant enough threat." Loki agreed, picking at his nails. Loki had chopped off all of his hair, leaving it black and adorably curly. he was wearing a leather jacket and a scarf with normal skinny jeans and a pair of healed black boots. he looked like sex in shoes. Phil's breath caught in his throat at the sight of Loki and his legs nearly gave out on him. they probably would have if Tripp hadn't caught him. "Do calm yourself, Man." Loki scoffed. "i'm not going to stab you again, i have no interest in causing problems for anyone." he assured him, still picking at his nails. "and yes, Mr. Fitz, i will give you a sample and yes. Ms. Simmons, you may have a sample of my blood to play with. just be careful not to contaminate yourself with it. i'll be very unhappy if i have to remove genetic material from your person and i doubt you will enjoy it either."

“You know, there was a body int he casket, we didn’t open it, but it was weighted. I mean...”Tony shrugged looking a little disturbed to before frowning. “No we’re not. And I don’t care. You need looked at.”Jemma scowled annoyed as she looked him over, relaxing a little as she saw no damage for his heart attack. “It could have been worse. I could have told him to show up in his ‘Kneel before me, insignificant humans because I’m a reindeer’ outfit instead of as a owl.”Tony said before nodding. “yea, that’s how he did it.”Tony said relaxing a little before looking at fitz. “A icer?loki’s good with ice. I get frozen every once in awhile.”He said looking interested before looking at loki, rolling her eyes as the other came back. “Yes, he’s more interested in boffing his way through asgard’s ruling class these days, and pretending he’s king of the world, instead of trying to rule our world. Don’t look so upset. He’s stayed away from clint, which is probably a good thing, consider Clint threatened the same thing.”Tony said thoughtfully before following after Fitz, panic translating into manic excitedness as he looked around the lab. “....Can’t we send him home?”May muttered glancing at phil. “He’s going to infect Fitzsimmons with his weirdness or something.”

"it's likely then, that there's no body in there." Phil admitted. "it's probably a properly weighted manikin if the casket was never opened." he admitted before sighing as Jemma fussed over him. "fine. fine. your not fired... but you have to make dinner tonight." he decided. "....Tony?" Phil said, looking up at the man. "your fired." he informed the man before laying back down when Jemma fussed at him for messing with her results by moving. "oh, it's, uhm, not that kind of Ice." Fitz admitted, looking delighted by the opportunity to brag about his babies. Loki just snorted. "Boffing, Tony?" Loki asked, looking very amused. "Boffing? i'll have you know i have only slept with twenty three people since my release. and only six of them where in any way considered royalty." he admitted. "it's good for political favors and relations." "....you sleep with people so they'll like you?" "mostly." "does it work?" "mostly." Phil had to chuckle at May. "Sorry but no. we'll be living with him for the foreseeable future so we're stuck with him. besides, if he's with Fitz then he's not bothering us." he pointed out. "plus, it's good for Fitz's self confidence, doing science with someone like Tony who won't care that he can't remember some of the words or do the welding on his own."

Fitz was very happy as he led Tony away and blabbered on about the chemical components and electrical bases and everything else that was the Icer, explaining how Jemma had created the stuff that knocked you out, but how he'd had to find a way to fire the stuff without damaging the person being shot. handing Tony his favorite gun. the number 1. the first ever made. it was a little glitchy, but Fitz wasn't using it in anything but practice anyway. "give it a try. she's a bit. uhm, uhm, twitchy but she fires well when she wants to." he admitted with a grin.

“Fine. I’ll make dinner. Not like we trust you, or hunter to cook really.”Jemma teased a little. “Hm?”Tony paused looking at Phil. “I am not fired. You can’t fire me. I work for Spangles.”Tony said huffing a little. “Lay still.”Jemma ordered looking annoyed. “Oh. Awesome, new things.”Tony perked up at the idea before grinning. “Yes, boffing. It’s a old school term for what our captain calls Fondue-ing. Or Clint calls fucking, natasha has that fancy russian words and well...your old. You need a old word.”Tony grinned at the godling before snickering at phil. “He gives very good sex. Centuries of being a whore helps, makes people like him.”Tony snickered. “...Well. For fitz then.”May sighed a little shaking his head.

Tony grinned quite pleased and interested in the idea, looking it over, before touching his bracelet, grinning as his suit appeared, twisting one of the gauntlets to look and see the gun at the same time, looking interested and thoughtful before smirking at the twitchy gun. “Awesome. I’m a little twitchy to.”He said for the moment forgetting the thought he’d had about his suit before turning, grinning evilly at the jotun and firing. Howling in laughter as he hit loki in the forehead. “score!”He grinned before looking at fitz. “Think you could figure out how to hook one of these up to my suit?And maybe one for Cap to?”

Back
Top Bottom