Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shining Life(Marvel) Lady/Fox

“Don’t talk...no talking...”tony muttered burrowing deeper into the bed, refusing to get up. As much of a pain in the ass it was to get him to actually get to sleep, once he was asleep, it was usually even worse to actually get up. Before frowning as he realized something was odd. Squirming slightly he cracked a eye to look at the two sitting at the end of his be. “There’s a child in my bed. Is it my child?”He said blearily, looking a little freaked out at the idea, and sleepy enough to not realize it was natasha’s just yet.

"sorry Tony. talking is something that needs to be done." Steve admitted. "Natasha's back." he informed Tony, knowing that would get the man moving a little. "no. it's not your child." he promised with a chuckle. "no, it's not your child." Steve promised with a chuckle. "i think she might be Natasha's." "she is indeed." Nat admitted as she walked in, freshly showered. "Mommy!" Liliya crowed happily, beaming at her and raising her arms, wanting to be picked up. "where you good for James?" "yus! i was really quiet so i didn wake the sleepies." Liliya promised. "very good." Natasha praised with a smile at her, scooping her into her arms. "thanks for watching her James." "no problem."

"No it doesnt. It's early no talking."tony muttered relaxing at the promise she wasn't his as he studied her sleepily."I can see it. She looks like spidey."he muttered rubbing his eyes before looking up at natasha, raising a eyebrow."well. I'm feeling milday insulted I didn't know about this. I know everything about everyone I thought."tony pouted

Natasha smiled a little at him. "you know about it now only because i trust you to know." she admitted. "previously only Phil, Clint and Fury know. there where no birth records, no paperwork, no cyber trail. as far as the world was convinced Liliya was simply abandoned on a doorstep and adopted by a random shield agent." she admitted. "why all the secrecy?" "one, i'm the Black Widow." she pointed out with a roll of her eyes. "two, her father was one of the biggest criminal masterminds to exist before mutants and the like became to the forefront. he managed to trap me and drug me and all kinds of nasty things until i couldn't fight back. it was some sort of power thing. he was going to have me just pumping out babies but i was rescued after just a month." she admitted. "he escaped during the rise of Hydra and just yesterday i learned that he had gone in and kidnapped Liliya. i couldn't very well allow him to get away with that." she admitted, smiling at her daughter. "she'll be staying here with me now, since most of the danger seams to be over." she admitted. "hope you don't mind."

Tony sulked but nodded. He understood that. Made sense really. Rubbing a hand over his face he smiled."glad we're trusted then."he said sitting up to look mother and daughter over, not quite sure about having a kid around, but surely it'd be okay."no you couldn't have that. Though we would have backed you up if asked. Just for future reference, we like helping."tony said not about to mention grant had followed her. "Okay....kid around would be okay..."tony muttered a little freaked at the idea

"you are trusted." she admitted before snorting a little. "as if i wasn't aware of Grant following me." she scoffed. "him being a crow was a bit of a surprise of course." she admitted. "in any case it was something i felt i needed to do." she admitted with a smile. "a piece of my past that i had to get over i guess." she admitted. "don't worry. Liliya is perfectly well behaved." Natasha promised with a smile. "now. get out of bed. Phil's making lunch."

"...how did you know?I mwan, would that form be useless for surveillance and stuff?cause both him and Alexis can change, might be useful."tony said thoughtfully."well good. At least one of us is."tony said whining a little as he dragged himself out of bed, ruffling lilya's hair as he headed for the door, and while he was sleepy, he figured if phil was cooking, it meant he had coffee going, and coffee was a good reason to get up

she chuckled. "Ravens don't fly straight lines for eight miles straight." she pointed out with a chuckle. "but yeah, if they agree they would be excellent spies." she admitted. "by the way, Loki's up." she admitted. "i just checked on him." she admitted. "he's too weak to even sit up on his own but he's fine." he promised with a smile. "he's in the kitchen waiting to be yelled at." she admitted with a chuckle. and indeed Loki was there, swaddled in a pile of blankets and sipping a hot cup of coffee. "give me half a minute to get my bearings back and then you can yell." Loki slurred, looking sleepy and almost drugged. it was kind of cute.

"....never considered that. Makes sense. If we do use them, we'll get them to act like normal birds some."tony looked both thoughtful and amused."really?"tony perked up even more at that heading for the kitchen, growling at the sight of his friend. Growling because he looked nearly to cute to yell at."loki, how couldn't you tell us?"he growled after waiting the demanded minute, making a face

Loki smiled a little at Tony. "because it was the only way to save Phil." Loki admitted. "and because if i told you, you would have tried to make me stop and Phil wouldn't have lasted that long. because even if you didn't try to stop me you would have worried which would have thrown off the magic." he admitted. "i did it because i knew if i did, it would have failed and i wouldn't have been able to save Phil and that's not anything any of us wanted. besides, i did tell someone. i told Jarvis. and i told him my reasons why and he agreed with me. so there."

“...fine.”Tony huffed a little, looking annoyed, but still he knew the other was okay. “never again, always say it, because I will always worry about you, when you don’t tell me, but I understand why you didn’t tell us.”Tony huffed a little shaking his head. “Fine. I’m annoyed, but whatever. You’re forgiven.”He grumbled rubbing a hand over his face, leaning back in his chair as he sipped the coffee, looking content for a moment.

Loki smiled, pleased with himself for winning. at least, he thought he won, it was hard to be sue when his mind was whirling around the way it was. "i love you too Tony." Loki promised leaning against the billionaire, Steve snorting because in just that half second Loki had fallen asleep on Tony. the poor damn god-ling deserved to be so exhausted, pulling that kind of shit. it was super cute too so that was a bonus. "i want to have sex." James suddenly announced, causing a good number of the people in the room to spit their coffee or worse, spew it out their noses.

Tony smiled a little, pressing a kiss to loki's hair with a smile, shaking his head as he considered loki, choking on his coffee, gasping as it came out his nose, considering james with a freaked out look. "W-what?"He said looking both upset at the idea of james wanting someone else, and interested in the idea of having him having sex. Clint snickered muffling his laughter, poor, poor naive tony, this was going to be amusing

James nodded. "i want to have sex." he admitted, Steve snickering a little as Natasha jabbed Tony in the ribs. "he means you, you dumbass. your his handler, only the handler is allowed to have sex with the Asset. it's one of the only things we where allowed to ask for. sex, sleep, and food and then, only because we where tired or hungry." she informed him. "take him to your bedroom and let him do the rest. it'll be the best sex you ever had." Grant agreed with a chuckle, Steve sulking because he realized Tony was going to go off and have sex with someone else. it had taken him too long to come to terms with himself being gay and now James was going to get him. "Steve too?" James asked Tony, Steve pausing. "what. like a threesome?" "yes. three of us." James agreed.

"I heard tbat."tony stuttered before yelping as he was jabbed, glaring at natasha."don't do that!"he ordered before looking even more upset as he realized he was going to have to choose, rather then simply going to back forth, cuddling them both, pretending he wasn't aware of liking them both. Looking at steve he stuttered a little, looking utterly confused at the idea of being allowed to. Or wondering if this wss just going to be a one time thing, since james asked."o-okay. Sex. Yes. Steve to if he wants..."

"course i want to." Steve admitted. "i'll be the first to admit it took me a while to understand what i was experiencing but i've had a hell of a crush on you Tony and James being back and sexy wasn't making me feel any better. if i have a chance to have you both then i'm going to take it." he admitted with a smile. "and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out and i'll be okay with what i do get." Steve admitted, James nodding. honestly, he was just horny and knew Steve and Tony liked each other and if he got two partners, well, happy James. "Mama? whats Sex?" Liliya asked innocently. "it's a boring grown up game." Natasha informed her. "little girls don't get to learn about it until they hit puberty." "oh. okay." she agreed, resuming her coloring.

“....okay. Are you sure?”Tony said looking anxious as he watched them both. “I mean....this together?We can do this?”Tony said looking at them both with wide, surprised eyes, before noding slowly. “Okay...well....we can do that.”Tony said relaxing as he realized that they were both indeed okay with this, snorting amused as lilya’s question, yea, he was never explaining sex to a child. It’d be scarring for them both. Snorting amused as he smirked slightly, nudging the boys. “Come on then, let’s go have this sex.”he said looking amused as he headed for his bedroom. This was gonna be a life, having two men he love, and a team he trusted. Yea, it’ll be awesome.

The end?

Back
Top Bottom