Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shining Life(Marvel) Lady/Fox

"i am that adorable." Steve huffed. "and you didn't share at all. Audrey was the one who gave me that piece." he pointed out. "well, if you'd stop picking on hi, he wouldn't taze you." Steve pointed out with a chuckle. "i did feed him. i never thought he'd actually eat the entire pie..." she admitted, looking rather worried. "he's not going to get sick right?" "nah. he does that all the time. his life habits leave much to be desired." Steve promised her with a smile. "this is common behavior for Tony, no worries." he promised her. "i'll settle him into a bed and then drop your bags off in your rooms. you stay and fuss over Phil." he offered to Audrey who beamed at Steve. "thanks. i'll do that." she agreed, skipping over to Clint and kissed his cheek. "thanks for taking care of my brother. you might want to plug your ears." she warned before turning up all her rage and started yelling at Phil for being so stupid, getting killed, being brought back to life and generally making her very upset. Phil just smiled as she yelled at him and wrapped her in a hug once she finally wound down. "i missed you too Dee." "don' call me Dee." Audrey growled.

“Well, it was still sharing.”Tony muttered. “A whole pie?Seriously?”Clint snickered a little at the idea, looking amused before shaking his head. “Don’t worry. He’ll go days without eating, then binge eat and sleep. As weird as it is, it’s common.”Clint promise before smiling. “You’re welcome. And okay.”Clint said grinning as he turned off his hearing aids as he settled back into reading, smirking when he realized they were done. “Dee?”Clint smirked looking amused. “...there’s yelling...”Tony muttered sleepily as he stumbled out of his bedroom, wearing his captain america sweats, that were definitely stolen from steve’s closet as they looked sizes to big on the small genius, and a hawkeye hoodie stolen from clint.

"no it's not." Steve huffed, looking amused. "yes. seriously. an entire pie sans the one slice Audrey gave me before she handed the whole tin over." he admitted with a chuckle, shaking his head, wandering off as she started yelling at Phil. "it's okay Tony, the yelling is done." Audrey promised. "i was merely expressing my... displeasure." she admitted with a smile before blinking at the clothes that Tony was wearing before she poked Clint and pointed to her ears, indicating to him that it was safe to turn his aids back on. "go back to sleep Tony." Steve urged with a smile. "everything's fine. Audrey just likes to yell at Phil." "i do. it's fun. and he deserves it." she admitted. "i'm glad your back Phil." she admitted with a soft smile before smiling at James as he slunk into the room. something Steve was very familiar with. his best friend was sulking, why? he didn't know, but James was definitely sulking. "hey! im leaving for about two weeks." Natasha informed them all as she stalked into the room, texting someone as she walked, ruffling Tony's hair before sweeping out of the room and down to the garage to hop into her Shield Issue car and took off, no explanation at all, though neither Phil nor Clint looked bothered. they both knew where Natasha was going.

“Oh. Good. Only Captain Sassy-pants gets to yell in the tower, and he doesn’t yell, he just does that disappointed puppy look, and it’s as bad as yelling.”Tony said frowning a little, huddling a little in the hoodie he was wearing, as short an petite as he was, he nearly looked like a child dressed like that. It wasn’t that he was abnormally short, it was just when he was more awake and aware, his personality just made him look even bigger then normal. That he was on the slight side anyways, just was even more obvious when he wasn’t being so utterly flamboyant about everything. “No. I’m awake, it’s okay.”Tony said as he slumped onto the couch with a smile, snickering a little as clint turne on his hearing aids. Looking up at james tony waved a hand at the man, about to say something before twisting to look at natasha over the back of the couch, looking utterly bemused and lost at the sight. “...where’s natasha going?”Tony said looking like a sad puppy who’s owner was leaving him. “She’ll be back.”Alexis promised as she walked in with grant, tilting her head a little as she looked thoughtful, though she to was wondering where the woman was going. to protective to be easy with her just leaving.

Steve chuckled a little. "that's because you value my opinion. i yell all the time, just not at you." mostly because Tony seamed to shatter into a million pieces when Steve raised his voice and he hated that so when he was angry in the tower he used very angry, but very calm voice and it seamed to work better than yelling ever could. he had to wonder why but figured it didn't matter really in the end so long as they stopped doing that thing when he told them to. "you look adorable." Steve admitted, smiling at Tony, not sure he liked the crawling feeling in his belly at the sight of Tony dressed in his pants. "aright. well you did get a few hours sleep at least." Steve agreed. "she's fine." Phil promised. "i know where she's going and Clint does too. she'll be fine." he promised. "it's a part of her past that she needs to handle on her own. she won't appreciate someone interfering." he warned. "however monitoring the situation and informing the rest of us that she's okay would probobly be allowed." Phil admitted, the closest he'd ever come to admitting he was just as worried as the others, maybe even more so. "...i'll follow her." Grant promised, heading for a window and throwing it open. "backup and all that. just in case." he smiled at Alexis. "stay here yeah? i'll contact you mentally should she need help and you can use my magical connection to teleport backup straight to us." he offered before flushing "just remember that i still have my mind, i'm still fully aware so don't... don't shoot me." he ordered before hunching up and with a showy flash, there was a large black raven standing where he'd stood. he cawed at them before ruffling his feathers and flew off. "...did you know he could do that?" Steve asked Phil who shook his head.

“Ah. I see. I’m special.”Tony perked up, sounding a little pleased with the knowledge that steve treated him differently then others, even if it never occurred to him it was because steve knew just how badly getting yelled at totally freaked him out. He thought steve just liked him enough to not yell. “I am always adorable.”Tony muttered smiling back at the other as he huddled into the definitely to big clothes. “I did. That’s definitely enough sleep....and okay....”Tony said biting his lip not liking any of his team going without backup, but trusting natasha to know it. “Okay. I’ll be here.”Alexis promised looking at the man, smiling slightly tense, worried as grant switched bodies, relaxing a little as no one freake out to badly. “He lost it when he was human. It’s only come back recently.” “That was awesome.”Tony grinned at the idea, looking amused after the bird, shifting to grab James’ arm as the man past near him, grumbling a little as he tugged at him, trying to get him to sit down.

"you are pretty special." Steve agree, grinning at Tony. "your more adorable than normal then." Steve agreed with a chuckle. "it's not enough sleep, but it's enough that i'm not going to fuss." he promised before smiling at Alexis. "so you have powers too?" he asked her. "so he's still mostly human, but hes starting to get some of his... fey? powers back?" Steve asked curiously, Phil looking just as curious. James snarled at Tony, startled by the sudden grab but allowed the other to pull him down once he realized who had a hold of him. "Tony, make sure James sees you before you grab him like that, you freak him out." Steve warned, grinning when the oven buzzed. dinner! it was indeed Phil's lasagna too. he loved Phil's lasagna.

“....It is enough sleep!I sleep as much as you do.” “But he’s a super soldier, needs less sleep then normal people.” “I have extremis, I don’t have to sleep as much!” Clint let out that annoyed little growl, that said this was a common enough argument to be having with tony. “I do. I can change into a....there is no modern bird like it....a sea hawk?Yes, that is the closest sort of bird.”Alexis said thinking it over, before nodding. “Both of us are. For the moment we are still mostly human, but the more memories that start coming back, the more....fey we become.”She sighed a little before startling at james snarl, tensing. Tony blinke up at steve, not truly awake enough to be worried about being attacked by james, but aware enough to know that james was upset, and didn’t wnat to do that. “Oh. Okay. Don’t wanna upset him. Sorry. Didn’t mean to. So sorry.”Tony muttered even as he shifted snuggling into james, babblign a little, definitely more cuddly and apologetic when he was exhausted. More....childlike. Stirring he smiled. “Food....” “How can you still be hungry?”Clint said looking amused. “Phil made lasagna, can’t pass that up.”

"Tony. i haven't slept in three days and i'm still running perfectly because the Serum makes it impossible to sleep. Extremis did not do that to you and we both know it. don't make me make you promise to sleep tonight." he ordered sternly before smiling at Alexis. "that's really cool." he admitted. "they're extinct now?" he wondered. "the sea hawk your talking about. are you sure?" he wondered. "will he change, physically i mean?" Phil wondered. of course Grant would. he had taken human form, a human shell. it wasn't his usual body, it wasn't his face. it was just a mask he wore to look human. once he remembered what his normal form was supposed to look like, then he'd probobly shed his human shell. he just had to remember who he really was first. James sighed a little and wrapped his arm around Tony, resting his chin on Tony's head, jut sitting there, enjoying a touch that didn't hurt and wasn't sex. "stop squirming." James finally growled when Tony continued to fidget. "there's plenty. i made ten of them." Phil admitted with a smile. "good. i'm starving." Steve admitted. trying very hard not to think of Natasha, alone, fighting whatever inner demons she was fighting with.

“...I does to. I on’t need as much sleep as I usually o.”No, it didn’t, he just refused to be human and weak and need sleep. “Yes. They are. At least the kind I turn into. There are similar sea hawks left in the world.....the world has changed much since the last time I soared the skies.”Alexis smiled a little, thinking about it, because the knowledge was there, even without looking it up, that her knowledge of the world around her, was like a quiet whisper in her ear. “And yes. Most likely. While....I think this human boy is close to his fey one, it is not...fey. He will change back as he remembers what he looks like. We both will probably.”Alexis said thoughtfully. Tony whined a little as he was scolded, going utterly still as he pressed close to james, definitely quiet and cuddly, more likely to follow directions. “Good.”Tony said before giving steve those big puppy dog eyes, “Steeeeveee. Food. Get me some, please?” “Get your own, genius.”Clint teased ruffling the man’s hair, amused even as he headed for the kitchen.

Steve rolled his eyes at that but didn't say anything about it. Tony would sleep, only when Tony wanted to and not before. "that's really neat." he admitted to her. "Loki can change into all kinds of things. can you as well?" he wondered. Grant couldn't, but being a goddess she was probobly different. the Morrigan could change into a few different animals after all. well, that's what Grant had told him a few days ago. "i'll get you food in just a second greedy." Steve promised Tony, James growling at Clint, his teeth closing on empty air bare centimeters away from Clint's fingers. apparently James didn't want anyone else to touch Tony while he had control over the genius. well, as much control as a person could have over the man. Steve just looked amused as he gathered up enough food for the three of them and handed Tony both plates so James could eat without having to stop snuggling Tony.

“I can. Though I have to see the animal first, make a connection with one, before I can change.”Alexis smiled a little. “Though I can change to most things, I fin birds and large cats easiest to change into.”She said thoughtful, snickering a little as she got some food for herself. Tony whined quietly, stirring at the growling, upset at the sound. Clint jerked his hand away, startled, “Sorry.”He muttered disappearing into the kitchen. “Thanks.”Tony smiled happily as the other walked back in with his food, reaching out and dragging the other down next to him, having his two favorite people snuggling him was a good thing.

they nodded, sort of made sense kind of. "shh." James soothed Tony when he whined, nuzzling the top of Tony's head, unaware that Steve was feeling the curl of jealousy watching James and Tony snuggling. "your welcome." Steve promised with a smile, letting Tony drag him down, James not growling, thank goodness. "this is good." James admitted after he'd eaten half of his lasagna. "Phil is an awesome cook." Steve agreed with a smile, watching his phone where Jarvis was tracking Natasha. nothing more than a red dot on a map, but enough to make him feel better because there was a blue dot following her.

Tony let out a quiet purr as he calmed, settling in closer, the billionaire nearly curled up in james lap as he ate. Sighing quietly as he cuddled his favorite people, “It is very goo. Agent should always cook.”Tony ecided. “And teach me how to cook.” “Tony, I don’t think you’re ever going to figure out how to cook.”Clint teased a little. “Can to.”Tony smiled a little, looking utterly happy and cuddly as he ate, before sighing quietly, relaxing a little. Settled enough to actually feel sleepy, stirring a little. “Nat okay?”He muttered before focusing on alexis, looking amused. “You’re good with animals right?” “....yess....”Alexis said slowly, not sure where the man was going with it. “Good. Then you can help me. Loki refused.”Tony said perking up a little.

James smiled at the sound, content with the billionaire in his lap. "i'm sure Tony could earn how to make something simple." Steve admitted. "he manages better than i can at least." Steve admitted with a grin. "she's still moving." Steve admitted before smiling when James yawned. "sleepy James? you should go lay down and take a nap." "no. my Tony." James growled, tightening his arm around Tony. "...what do you need her input on Animals for?" Steve wondered, looking amused at Tony, wondering why Loki of all people would say no, James grumbling because Tony was wiggling again, snuggling the other even more, not having had his fill of comfortable touch but knowing he was probobly have to let Tony go.

“I can totally learn something simple. Phil’ll teach me.”Tony decided sounding pleased at the idea, whining quietly as the other told him to stop moving, sighing quietly as he settled in close. “My tony?No one’s tony.”Tony muttered looking confused before smiling pleased, sleepy and happy. “I want a pet. She gets along with cats. And when I convince Brucey-bear that I need a raptor, she’ll be helpful.”tony said sounding so very pleased with the idea. Sighing quietly as james grumbled, shifting a little as he settled down again, content to be snuggled, and sleepy enough to not be protesting it.

"i know how to cook. i can try to teach you." James offered. "My Tony." James growled again, nuzzling the back of Tony's neck. "My Handler." "oh dear..." Natasha muttered, looking amused. "better get used to it Tony. he's imprinted on you, for lack of a better word." she admitted. "he's going to follow you around like a Puppy, protect you from threats and 'defend his turf'. meaning, he won't let anyone else try to make you their handler. it's why he tried to bite Clint. he didn't like how personal Clint was being with you." she admitted. "he'll also do anything you say to, so try to be careful what you command, he won't recognize sarcasm at all so if you tell him to 'go take a flying leap' for example... well. he'll do it." she warned. "he will also actually go and look for a life if you tell him to get one." Phil chuckled a little. "Natasha left for three weeks and came back utterly distraught because she hadn't been able to figure out how to find a life that wasn't already being used by someone." Phil admitted. "she nearly started a panic." he admitted with a chuckle before he paused. "...you want a raptor... Tony, even if she is a Goddess i don't think she's old enough to be able to turn into a dinosaur." Phil admitted with a smile, amused that James had fallen asleep snuggling Tony. Steve refused to admit he was feeling very jealous. whether it was because of James or Tony, he wasn't sure.

"Awesome. You can teach me. And steve. We'll learn."tony grinned happy at the idea. "What?i...oh. okay...."tony said looking sleepy for a moment though waking up in his disturbed worry at being in charge of the other."okay....so...I'm gonna fuck up you guys. You can't let this happen, gotta get him to steve. Steve'Steve's be good for him."he said looking anxious at the idea of being in charge, biting his lip a little before sulking."I do want a raptor. And loki cant, so I need her to help me figure out how to make one. Me and bruce can figure it out." "I'm sorry, tony. I can't be a dinosaur."Alexis said smiling a little, tilting her head worried that he still looked extremely anxious at the idea of having to take care of james

"it's fine Tony." Natasha promised. "you'll do fine, and Steve can't be Jame's handler because James knew Steve Before." she explained. "and in any case, you don't get a choice. James chose you. it's literally his first act of free will, well, aside from moving to rescue Alexis." Natasha admitted. "he's only chose you after living here for a few days right? that's because he trusts you the most." she admitted. "he wants you, because he knows you can help him shake off the lingering effects of Hydra. i did the same thing. Grants done it as well and Alexis probobly will as well." "...Grant's chosen a handler?" Phil asked, looking surprised. "of course he has. haven't you noticed he does anything that you tell him to?" she asked, looking amused. "you where his handler while on the Bus and he's chosen you again, or rather, decided not to choose a new one." she admitted. "i chose Phil as well when i was first recovering and Alexis might not, she doesn't seam to be reacting the same way, probobly because her brain patterns are different than ours." Natasha admitted.

Tony whined softly, looking upset before nodding slowly. “Okay....I can do this....”he muttered looking upset though but knowing better then to quash that free will choice, knowing if he id, it might be to much. “Yea...I guess...”he said calming a little, relaxing slightly as he leaned back into the couch, looking over at phil, snorting. “He listens to you.”He pointe out. “....I don’t....feel the need to do so. I mean, I listen to you guys as a whole, but I’m not feeling dependant....”The goddess sai tilting her head some.

woops! forgot Nat was gone XDD oh well.)

"you'll be fine." Steve promised with a smile. "i'll help." he assured Tony, stroking the man's hair before smiling a little. "but he isn't..." Phil pondered that for a moment and then. "because he's not human, right? his brain behaves differently too?" "that's very likely." Steve agreed before smiling at Alexis. "if you have a dependency to anyone, i'm pretty sure it would be Grant." he admitted to her. "from what little we know, it seams like out of everyone, you had the most mental protection from what they where doing to you, so you don't have a lot of the mental and emotional issues that the others do." Steve mused, Phil nodding. it made sense.

“Oh. Okay. It’ll be okay then. Spangles can do anything.”Tony muttered sighing quietly, relaxed at the idea as he leaned his head into the other’s hand even as he held onto james, looking ever so content to be held. “It does, but for the moment he’s mostly human. He’ll rely on others more, though it might last longer even as he changes back.”She said looking thoughtful as she considered that, nodding a little. “Makes sense.”She said yawning as she got up. “I think I’m going to bed. Night guys.”she said as she left. “...I dont wanna sleep....”Tony muttered even if the two super soldier space heaters were starting to lull him to sleep.

"that's right. Steve can do anything." Steve agreed with a smile. "Grant's brain has been severely damaged. will this heal as he turns back into a Fey?" Phil asked, wondering id Alexis would know. "goodnight." Phil called to her with a smile, checking his tablet to see where Natasha was. she'd come to a stop just outside of the city and was apparently inside of a building. he had a feeling she'd be back by morning unless she had to stop by the hospital first. "you don't want to, i know, but James needs to be taken to bed." Steve admitted to Tony. "and you know i have nightmares when i sleep alone and James would probobly feel better if you snuggled him too." he admitted with a smile. "you don't have to sleep but could you lay in bed and work while we sleep?" Steve was a sneaky tricking Tony into getting more sleep like that.

“....It might. I do not know. I know fey and godborn, are more capable of healing problems that a mortal would be disabled from, but I am not sure if it will fix it now.”Alexis said frowning slightly at the idea. “...Couch is comfy. We can stay here.”Tony muttered sleepily, before huffing, “Good. Not sleeping. I’ll work. It’ll be fun. I’ll make something for you two.”he muttered even if he was already asleep on his feet as he let steve get him and james settled into bed, asleep within minutes of laying down.

"so there's hope." Phil decided with a smile. "i wish we could help Fitz that way." he admitted. "the couch is crap, i'm not sleeping here." Steve said sternly before grinning as he settled Tony and James down, James growling when he was forced to let go of Tony so Steve could carry him up the stairs but calmed down once they where all in the bed and snuggling once more.

in the morning James was the first one up and he sat there at the end of the bed watching Tony and Steve sleeping. there was a bright eyed four year old little girl in his lap. she was also sitting there, watching them with eyes like stormy seas and hair that was obviously Natasha's. "James... did you kidnap a child?" Steve asked sleepily. "Natasha asked me to watch her." James informed them. "Natasha was all covered in blood, so she went to take a shower." "was she hurt?" "no." "and she brought the child?" "yes." "where did you come from sweetie?" "i'm Liliya. an i'm four." she informed him, holding up three fingers, making Steve smile.

Back
Top Bottom