Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

40f986c0b3a1bee2c049a1a3fc190109.jpg

Braxton’s eyes watched her curiously as he wound his arms around her and pulled Ashlin’s body into his.

“She hadn’t responded… But we’ve been passing letter’s for the last year.” He shrugged. “Plus the other couple people never responded either.”

be4eb1d4035d91b3ca0d4e891e9586a2.jpg

Ash relaxed in his arms, kissing his chest lovingly.

"Well I'm glad someone on your side came Brax. Just not too fond of the uninvited touching. That's all."

Braxton kissed Ashlin’s hair softly, his arms flexing protectively.

“That would be my sister. She’s finds something brand new with family and she needs to poke and prod and then she’ll respect your space. And she’s excited, the only other sibling we have and she lives in an asylum, so this is the only relationship she can personally get involved with. Which she will beg to help with your hair and makeup.” Braxton spoke softly. “Just say yes, but do me a favour and avoid too much skin contact.”

“Please Ashlin. She’s from Aussie, and all she knows is me and what she’s heard of you.” He spoke, looking down at her.

“I have things I need to do still… I can’t take her with me. And yes, her skin touching yours. It’s alright in small doses, but it’s bad for her if she touch’s someone for too long.” He advised her. “But that’s for Kyli to explain if she feels like it. She’s not a fan of speaking about what she is.”

Ash sighed, her shoulders dropping, "Fine."

This day just continues to get worse.

Returning to the main room, Braxton took his leave and Ashlin remained mostly mute the rest of the afternoon, unable to speak more than a word in her uncomfortable state. Kai tried to cheer her up with a funny story, but it only made Kyli laugh and the two got into a conversation, allowing Ash to sink further into herself.

airica-michelle-photo-9-7318-458-0.jpg

Kyli’s stunning eyes looked over the bride to be, her professional hands playing with Ashlin’s hair.

“I’m sorry Ashlin.” Kyli’s voice chirped, ringing through the room as she braided her soft hair. “Braxton just up and left you with some creepy girl touching you.”

The woman’s hands continued to move around, easily tying things back before pulling out several small pallets of skin toned eyeshadow and soft eyeliner.

"I really don't want to do this," she stared at her hands, trying not to cry for the millionth time as Kyli set about, cleaning up the various products lying around that she had used, "The venue is gone, everyone is fighting, and my fiance can't even stand to be in the same room as me."

"Hey," Kai's playful voice was soft, moving to pick up her hands and massage the back's of them with his thumbs, "I'm sure he's not that upset."

"Do you see him here?" she asked pathetically, looking up at him, "I just want this day to end Kai. I don't even know why I'm dressed up. Fuck...I hate this."

"Breathe," Kai moved to rubbing her arms, "Just breathe. Hey Kyli...could we get five minutes alone? She just needs a few minutes, please."

airica-michelle-photo-9-7318-458-0.jpg

Kyli nodded.

“I’m sorry Ashlin. I’ll go…” She nodded, her voice creeping down to a haunting low, echoing throughout the room. Kyli excused herself, gliding out of the house.

"Save your breath," she muttered after Kyli left, "Just bring me alcohol."

"I've been told to keep you sober sweetheart. I'm sorry."

"Great. Just add to the list of shitty things today. Next thing I'm going to find out is Braxton called off the wedding."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because!" she sniffled, trying to keep her make-up unsmudged, "Because he actually thinks I could cheat on him. Because my fiance obviously doesn't know me well enough to know I'd never do that. That hurt. Over everything, fighting with Braxton has ruined my day."

he blinked rapidly, trying not to cry, "I just want to curl up in bed and ignore the world."

Braxton slipped back into his house, his white eyes looking around as he found his bride to be and Kai alone. Raising a brow at them suspiciously, the man's attention shifted to Kai.

“Leave please.” He asked simply as Braxton held his hand out to Ashlin.

marlon-teixeira-headshot.jpg

"I'll be right outside Ash," Kai exclaimed, passing by Braxton and adding in a low voice, "Please be gentle on her, or you won't have a bride for much longer. She's really hurting."

Braxton nodded softly as his body stepped forward, sweeping Ashlin up in his arms.

“I’m sorry Ashlin, I didn’t mean to accuse you of anything… I get sore about it. But you shouldn’t be crying love.” He apologized.

She crumpled in his arms, the events of the day crashing down on her.

"I'm trying not to cry," she gasped, shaking in his arms, "Today has been horrible. It was supposed to be this magical day, and it's been ruined by...everything."

"I'd never cheat on you baby. Never...I'd never...please just believe me."

Her breathe sped up as she started to panic all over again.

Braxton walked over to a couch, sitting down with her.

“Why don’t you stop worrying about the day, and think about us. But I do need you to go hop into your dress and to relax baby. Or to try.” He breathed, smiling down at her.

“I trust you love. I do. It’s just shocking. And yes, I’m jealous.” He laughed easily.

“But I need you to cheer up, we have to be somewhere soon.” He spoke, brushing a blonde strand back.

Ash slipped upstairs alone, digging her dress out of the wardrobe. As she put it on, a small spark of excitement returned. I'm getting married. I'm finally getting married.

With a touch of magic she zipped herself into the gorgeous dress Reyn had helped her pick out, looking at herself for the first time in the mirror.

"Wow."

tumblr_inline_mm6lcaQGlY1qh79i9.gif

Ash snuck downstairs, slipping her diamond encrusted silver heels on. The front door was wide open, and she quickly slipped behind a decoration, catching sight of him. He was unbelievably handsome; his suit fit him perfectly, tailored down to the inch. A blush crept along her cheeks as she bit down on her finger with a shaky breath, then snuck back into the house where he couldn't see her.

"It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, even if we are eloping," she giggled loudly, her mood finally picking up, "Maybe one of my bride's maids could lead me?"

She could here Braxton agree with a laugh, and soon enough Luna was at the door, beckoning her to follow as they strolled arm-in-arm into the trees.

f65c19b6f50ff32cb34b5b39e0e1f95d.jpg

Eli’s hands pressed together, rubbing off the blood of the creature he’d recently tracked down and killed with ease. Looking back at Reyn, he smiled sweetly as he turned to start tugging on his suit.

“Are you ready love?” He asked kindly.

Hayden-Panettiere-%E2%80%93-Genlux-Magazine-Photoshoot1.jpg

"Almost," she laughed, bounding around the room, tracking down make up then shoes then her necklace.

"Hold on," she disappeared into the bathroom, then slipped into Nya's room where their little Pandora box slept, "I'll need help zipping up."

She emerged from the room in a silky grey dress, holding her equally beautiful daughter in her own gorgeous tiny white dress.

"What do you think daddy?" Reyn giggled as Nya cooed for her father, looking adorable in her outfit, "Am I cute enough to take to the wedding?"

il_570xN.385605031_11v3.jpg

bf1c45de7908b200c458b8bd639d0e7e.jpg

Eli’s hands adjusted his cuffs as his eyes looked up, widening at the sight of Nya. His hands flew out to grasp his little girl, quickly swinging her around.

“Our perfect little pandora box.” He cooed, his eyes wide with joy. “Definitely not shy of perfect.”

As Eli curled his beautiful little girl into him, his other hand pulled Reyn in, kissing her lovingly.

“And you look angelic love.” He whispered.

“I think both of my girls outshine anyone.”

5e551327a016429c9ad7b5f768c4edbe.jpg

The wolf smiled brilliantly towards Ashlin, her arm happily looping through her friends.

“You look stunning Ashlin.” She whispered, leading her down a rose pedal path. “Braxton is one lucky man.”

32fabc2022fced51ba5e48db196e1f7c.jpg

As Lunar brought her through the trees, the white flowery altar began to become clear, several rows of seats becoming clearly full of familiar faces.

Wedding%20Altar_zpsip6dp91b.jpg

Lunar looked at Ashlin, squeezing her hand.

“Ready?”

tumblr_mw4zi3R4211qhkkp7o1_250.gif

Ash couldn't even be mad that he had fibbed to her, now that she saw all the guests. The altar was gorgeous, and there underneath stood her man, waiting patiently.

Adjusting her dress, she took a large breath, "Ready."

Stepping out from behind two large trees, Ashlin began her descent down the aisle, the beautiful strapless wedding dress flowing out behind her.

cbaa922092fb5950710dda976c70f87f.jpg

7f5fecb163d8d1fe16cb4d8592e50d15.jpg

Braxton took a sharp breath, watching his bride walking down the isle, looking like a goddess within her dress.

Braxton held his arm out for Ashlin to take.

tumblr_mw4zi3R4211qhkkp7o1_250.gif

She reached out, taking is arm as Luna took her place beside Reyn behind her.

"You look so handsome," she whispered, smiling up at him as the entire day slipped to the back of her mind, "Unbelievably handsome."

Back
Top Bottom