Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

bf1c45de7908b200c458b8bd639d0e7e.jpg

Eli grinned, watching her hand.

“What a shame. Their lives are just so meaningless without the hottest woman in existence.” He chuckled, dipping Reyn before spinning her out and then back into him.

Andre-Hamann-Michael-Brus-10_zps9o6lsnu4.jpg

Xael laughed, pulling her closer to him as he grasped one of her hands, lifting her other hand to his shoulder then placing his hand on her waist, pulling her into a sweeping circle as he began waltzing with her.

'I love you my queen.'

Marlon-Teixeira_LOfficiel-Hommes-Korea_09.jpg

Malakai eyes widened, his nostrils flaring, "A dragon?! Fuck, I thought those really were mythological. Thank god Ash can heal herself then...."

"So...how did you get stuck with crazy dragon lady?"

5e551327a016429c9ad7b5f768c4edbe.jpg

Lunar’s golden eyes beamed within the mid-day light, her hand gripping Xael’s shoulder tightly.

I love you my king. You rule my world love.

iOF9kwo_zpsd4pyhrs1.jpg

Reyn laughed, her angelic voice echoing through the clearing as he swung her about with one arm, the other holding Nya. She let out a screaming giggle of her own, her tiny hands gripping Eli's suit tightly. Both girl's eyes were glued to Eli, Reyn's sapphire pool's wide with love and trust, and Nya's with wonder and pure adoration.

"And we can't forget how lonely they must feel without the most beautiful baby girl to ever grace this planet," Nereyda smiled warmly, kissing her daughter's cheek.

7f5fecb163d8d1fe16cb4d8592e50d15.jpg

Braxton looked up for a second, nodding.

“Yes a dragon. They’re rare, but pretty much everything is down under.” He spoke softly. “She wasn’t psycho when I met her… She pretended to be perfect and eventually began to show her colors after a while.” He spoke, grimacing. “But she started following me once I tried to leave, and continued to follow me until the outbreak…”

"That's usually how they start. Act perfectly normal, eventually show the disturbed side of them. Like...Tamara..."

Kai wrinkled his nose, scratching his chin as he got uncomfortable, "Anyways...I'm glad Ashlin wasn't injured as badly as it sounds she could have been. She looks peaceful now."

Ash's breath was soft and slow, her body relaxed in his arms, asleep and peaceful in the arm's of her lover.

bf1c45de7908b200c458b8bd639d0e7e.jpg

Eli couldn’t help the heavenly laugh that bubbled out of his broad chest.

“How empty they must feel when they know what beauty they’re missing.” He gushed, leaning in to kiss Reyn lovingly.

“Men must envy how lucky I am, Two breath taking girls.” He breathed as he pulled Reyn in tighter, his whitish-green eyes staring down at her lovingly.

“I am normal!” A voice called out, making the man cringe as he looked up at the other man. Braxton’s eyes shot up to the door, the man gripping Ashlin’s peaceful body as he hovered over her protectively.

“She could have been… Contact with dragons as a human can be not as devastating as when they’re in their true form… “ He spoke gently. “But I think she’ll be ok, she feels alright.”

iOF9kwo_zpsd4pyhrs1.jpg

Reyn slipped closer to him, her body molding to him as she breathed him in, their daughter giggling as she reached out and grabbed a fist of her mother's hair.

"Thanks baby girl," Reyn laughed, straightening her hair out as she scooped Nya from her fiance's arms, "Do you like mommy's hair?"

il_570xN.385605031_11v3.jpg

"Just because you can say it doesn't make it true sweetheart!" Kai called back, mocking her.

"True form?!" he asked quieter, "God, she has another form other than crazy?"

Braxton nodded softly.

“She can turn into her dragon form.” He stated quietly. “So yes, yes she does… and it gets much worse.”

“I heard that!” She screeched, making the man cringe softly.

candice3-4269693654093241190_zpsu30ouacp.jpg

Kayden slipped through the crowd of dancers, enjoying the hungry looks and craned necks as men turned to watch her. Typical men.

With a flirty smile she winked at one man as he asked her to dance, shaking her head softly at his offer.

"Maybe later."

Continuing through the throng of dancers, she continued to get looks and smiles and some distasteful snorts from women at her choice of dress. It's just a bit of skin people.

Suddenly she spot Jay munching at the buffet bar, and turned to head towards him, passing by Xael and Luna waltzing.

"We know you can hear...we honestly don't care," Kai called back, rolling his eyes as he annoyed her.

Watching Ash for a few more minutes, Kai eventually nodded, getting back up.

"Thanks for letting me check on her. She's like...like a sister to me. But I'll leave you two alone for the night. If you wouldn't mind, can you get me in the morning when she's up? Thanks Brax."

Wandering out, he returned to the party outside, finding himself wandering towards the free food.

Lunar’s eyes happily remained on her mate until her sisters words hit her, turning her head as the small girl fluttered by.

As her eyes hit her sister, Lunar’s feet stomped down in an attempt to stop, Xael’s foot quickly sliding under hers before it made the decent to the ground.

“Kayden!” The wolf growled, quickly chasing after her sister.

SeanFaris_133.jpg

The man continued shoveling food into his mouth, his stomach growling. As his alpha’s words rung out, Jay’s head turned, the creampuff within his mouth quickly making it’s escape with half of its life to spare. His golden pools hit the girl, his jaw hanging open as he stared at his younger sister.

Braxton held a soft chuckle inwardly, softly pulling up a blanket to bundle Ashlin up with.

“As long as it’s as a sister, and nothing less.” Braxton stated, lifting a brow at the man.

“Enjoy the party mate.” His deep voice replied, curling up with Ashlin to quickly falling asleep beside her.

Andre-Hamann-Michael-Brus-10_zps9o6lsnu4.jpg

"Ow," he whispered as Luna zoomed off.

Left alone amongst the other dancers, Xael chewed over whether to follow or not. With a shrug, he left Luna to deal with whatever Kayden had done, beginning to dance all on his own.

Kayden heard her sister, her head half turning as she reached the edge of the dancers, catching Jay's reaction.

"Why thank you Jay," she giggled, winking and flashing him her biggest grin, "I thought I looked pretty hot myself too."

“Kayden! I swear to fucking god! Clothes!” The alpha snapped, storming after her sister. Jay’s head quickly moved down, unwilling to look as the raging pregnant alpha reared her head over Kayden’s dress choice of the night.

Kayden turned towards her sister, catching more than a few stares now.

"It's just a dress," she stated, crossing her arms in annoyance making her chest rise higher, "Please don't make me go change."

“No excuse’s!” She snapped, a pointed finger quickly pointing towards the house.

“Go. Fucking. Change. That’s not a question.” The alpha growled. While she knew the girl was beautiful, she wasn’t about to have her little sister prancing around with such little clothing.

"You suck!" she snapped, unable to do much as her feet started walking towards the house, "I'm not a kid!"

Growling, she made her way up to the house and to her room, slamming the door shut. Peeling the gorgeous dress off, she stood in front of her mirror, staring at her naked form.

I am pretty right? So why don't I feel it...

Turning away, Kayden crossed her arms over her chest once more, annoyed that she had been ordered around. Pulling on a pair of silk pajama shorts and a white tank top she grabbed the book she had borrowed from Ash's collection off her night stand and curled up under her blankets, refusing to return to the party.

Her eyes looked up at her brother, his eyes down submissively. The wolf looked down at the half lived creampuff, slowly bleeding out within the grass.

“Well that was a waste of a creamy-poof.” She stated, her hand quickly reaching out as she grabbed one before she disappeared back to her mate.

You are. But that’s too short.’ The alpha sent back before leaving her sister alone.

iOF9kwo_zpsd4pyhrs1.jpg

The night was far from over as Eli and Reyn stumbled back into their cozy guest home, Nya fast asleep in Eli’s arms. As the Halfling put his daughter to bed, Reyn scurried around, throwing her clothes off at the wardrobe and turning on the hot water in the bath. Pouring two glasses with scotch, she rummaged through his stuff till she found the cigar case she had found him over a year ago. There had been six to start out with and there was only two left now, Eli pacing them out so as to savor them.

Sneaking all of it inside the bathroom, the siren slipped into the water, ignoring the chill down her spine at the still water. While she preferred showers over bathing, it was next to impossible to find showers in most places these days, so the siren had grown to tolerate baths. Luckily when she had Eli joining her, the thought of being stuck in the water left her mind, her thoughts all focused on his glorious body.

As she heard Nya’s door close, Eli turned the corner into the bathroom. Reyn whole body was emerged up to her neck, but as he strolled in she stood slowly, letting him take in her tanned naked body as water dripped down her skin.

“Joining?” she beckoned with a devilish grin, motioning him to join her with her hand as she sunk once more into the water.

43a4d619c62127863a0ea54d921cd4a6.jpg

Eli’s hand slowly left the door handle, leaving it closed as he moved to the bathroom, having heard Reyn start a bath. Apon entry, Eli watched his seductive woman’s breath taking body slowly sink into the water, hand extended towards him. Stripping as he walked forwards, Eli found himself naked in several steps, and sinking into the water after his siren.

“Not even something you need to ask.” He grinned, pulling her body onto his to press his lips hungrily to Reyns.

hayden_panettiere_unknown_photoshoot_6Cz8ceb.sized.jpg

Her silky body moved over his, her hands sliding up his toned abs as her lips moved from his mouth to his neck, biting softly. She could feel his moan through her teeth, smell the smoke of the cigar as he lit it.

“Good?” she asked, nibbling at his ear, one of her hands skimming down to his hardening member pressing against her stomach, her fingers quickly wrapping around it as she began to stroke it with expertise, “How bout now handsome?”

Back
Top Bottom