Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

a9b537e957de6ce88a028da7fe915552.jpg

Her tongue met his while their bodies moved together, his body apart of hers, while hers was part of his. Her hips moved more with his, a moan escaping her lips and hovering within the air.

I love you my being.’ She thought, biting his bottom lip excitedly, feeling a wave of pleasure siee her, only to build up yet again with his moving body.

Faster my Sun… Oh god Faster.’ She begged.

f65c19b6f50ff32cb34b5b39e0e1f95d.jpg

“Very impressive love.” He grinned, kissing her gently.

“I do, and I take pride in it.” He chuckled. “And that’s why I’m not making any complains.” He nodded.

As they neared the houses, Eli and Reyn nodded off quickly, Reyn moving quickly to go grab the money while Eli took his daughter towards the other house. Finding his way with ease, Eli grabbed the doorknob, opening it and walking in without a word. As quickly as he opened the door, Eli lifted a brow at the image of the two before him.

“Really? In the living room? Couldn’t keep your bloody junk in your pants till after the wedding?” He growled, pressing his daughters head into his shoulder while covering her perfect little ears.

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-05.jpg

He pumped even faster, both their climaxes rising quickly. With one hand still on her ass, he moved the other up to her breasts, squeezing roughly as their lips melded together.

'I'm almost there...fuck Luna...you feel so damn good...'

Her hips rose to meet his and he thrusted once more before exploding inside her. His whole body shook with the effort, his moans barely cut off by her mouth on his.

“Really? In the living room? Couldn’t keep your bloody junk in your pants till after the wedding?”

Xael's head flew up, popping up over the back of the couch to catch Eli standing there with a less than pleased look, his daughter in his arm's.

"Sh-crap! Sorry Eli!" Xael gave him an apologetic look, staring back down at his mate.

Never thought I'd apologize to that man...he thought, pulling out of his mate slowly before adjusting his jeans and zipping up.

'Wait here,' he thought kissing Luna on the nose, then finding her clothes while she waited and adding to Eli, "I thought you all were looking at that chapel? Where's Reyn and Ash?"

Hayden-Panettiere-%E2%80%93-Genlux-Magazine-Photoshoot1.jpg

Reyn made her way down the mostly obscure path towards their hidden little guest home, still grateful that Ash had made them a place away from everyone. As the path faded into a small grassy field at the bottom of the cliff Nereyda stopped, the sounds of twigs breaking ahead of her in the trees. It could be a matter of things...a rabbit, a wolf...a giant monster wanting to devour my flesh...lots of things...

Her body instantly relaxed then tightened as a less threatening face popped out and Reyn's heart clenched immediately.

"Hey Jay," Reyn murmured.

be4eb1d4035d91b3ca0d4e891e9586a2.jpg

His arm's wrapped around her, squeezing her tightly as she laughed, momentarily forgetting her dilemma. He always had that effect on her, able to make her smile and laugh when she was in the worst of moods.

"I thought you're parents called you back," she grinned, kissing his cheek as they pulled away, "Didn't they need you?"

"They did. And I went back, but the court was only for a day."

"So you came back for me?" she wiggled her eyebrows, dancing away from his hands as he tried to tickle her.

"I came back for your wedding, yes," he grinned ear-to-ear, "Surprised?"

"Yes," Ash laughed, looking into the trees then back at him, already feeling the ache in her stomach, "Can we?"

MaleeGIF.gif

Yanking his shirt off he gave her a devilish grin and winked.

"Try and keep up."

Her body shook with pure bliss, her eyes almost rolling back as her hips continued to move with his. As another wave smashed into her, she felt her partner’s release, allowing her to moan softly as she wiggled her hips. Yet bliss was cut short as Eli’s voice snapped over their heads, Xael’s head shooting up to look over the leather couch back and apologize.

What the fuck is he doing in our house? And why are you apologizing love, he shouldn’t even be in here.’ She growled internally, obviously annoyed. As Xael returned with a pair of jeans and one of her shirts, Lunar quickly threw them on with the privacy of the couch.

Finally poking her head over, Lunar’s glaring eyes stopped on a small bundle within his arms, well protected within his arms. Everything seemed to stop as shock hit her, in an over whelming amount.

“Well the chapel fell through. I did mention a couple months back about plan B that Reyn had started to come up with, we’re resorting to that while Ashlin thinks the days died.” He commented rather blandly, Lunar’s eyes stuck on his little Pandora box. As the man listened for Xael’s response, the halflings eyes looked over the wolf, taking several steps forward as he kept his little Nya covered.

“How long have you known?” He asked curiously.

a0a8a6001636a4d7cca1199b188cf7c6.jpg

Jay looked up at the siren as he wandered through the trees.

“What are you doing alone Reyn?” He asked curiously, walking up beside her as they walked towards Ashlin’s house.

"Just grabbing something for Eli," she muttered, unable to look him in the eyes, "And you make it sound like Elijah follows me around like a puppy. He trusts me on my own, yeah know?"

She blew out her breath, trying to calm her jittery nerves, "What's up Jay?"

Jay shrugged softly as he listened.

“Well you shouldn’t be alone firstly. And secondly he’s just taking care of you when he follow’s you around.” He stated, looking forward awkwardly.

“Well the two love bird’s started doing it on the couch… So I ran away.” He laughed softly, disgust still filling him at the thought.

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-01.jpg

"Ash wanted that chapel really bad. I'm glad Reyn thought up a plan B, or the day would be ruined."

Small footsteps pounded down the stairs and they looked up to see Kayden, Savannah and Damion all coming down chatting, an amused look on Savannah's face as she smiled at the couple. Quickly explaining the situation, Xael asked Kayden to go find Braxton and round up Jay too if she could. The three left together, leaving Luna and Xael alone with Eli and his daughter once more.

"Known what?" Xael asked once they were gone, as he offered Eli a seat on one of the leather chairs, feeling his mate's shock through their connection.

'Breathe my love.'

"Luna hasn't been introduced yet," Xael continued, sitting beside his mate and pulling her under one arm.

She laughed, rolling her eyes at the wolf, "I can be alone, because I can handle myself. Do you think Elijah would let me out of his sights otherwise?"

She watched his face scrunch and it made her laugh again, the tightness in her chest loosening as she forgot the heart ache, "Can't listen to your sister climaxing? Can't really blame you there."

The listened half heartedly, unable to compute as Eli just simply asked. Was it that obvious already? She had still only just found out, she wanted it to sink in before other’s started to know. The wolf’s hands moved up to her face, covering it as her elbows rested on her knees. Her breath was becoming hard to retain, while she couldn’t tell if she wanted to hit something, or cry.

“Honestly, you don’t need to freak. It’s not like I’m about to go out of spite when I’ve got one myself.” Eli’s words stated, sounding bored with dealing with the more adult things. Lunar’s body leaned into Xaels as her hands fell to rest in her lap, her eyes staring down at her small limbs.

I’m trying… Everything’s heightened Xael. Everything. ’ She thought back as her body melted into Xaels.

Both whiteish-green eyes watched the couple infront of them, taking in the wolfs distraught over the situation. Obviously still fresh.

“I am too, we were hoping that the plan B wouldn’t needed to be resorted to though.” Eli stated, his eyes looking down at the precious bundle within his arms.

“Anyways… I need to take Reyn to go find the other priest we found, I have to drop off Nya with Braxton more then likely… But I need you two to start setting up decorations.” He stated, seeing the relief of a task wash across Lunar’s face. As he directed her what needed to be done, the wolf nodded happily as she quickly dismissed herself to start on the list of uncompleted needs.

“Tasks Xael. Give her lots of tasks and you’ll avoid it.” He nodded to where she had disappeared. “And Chocolate and gifts. They make the word for a pregnant woman.” Eli added.

Ashlin pounced, her body slamming into his and then rolling away, her teeth baring playfully as she chuffed. Taking two steps back she was in the brush again, hidden amongst the leaves. He rolled over in the dirt than danced back onto his feet, his body low as he searched for her in the bush.

She waited till he turned his back again and pounced once more, but his head whipped back and caught her shoulder, teeth sinking in. Yelping she pulled away, taking a few steps back as her body burst into smoke then reformed to human skin.

"That hurt!" she growled, looking at her bleeding shoulder as she whispered a healing spell.

In front of her the wolf lowered its head, its body becoming smoke before he reappeared in his human form, wrinkling his nose at her as he chuckled.

"Did you grow soft while I was gone?" he asked, cocking his head as he stood.

"No," she stuck her tongue at him as she followed suit, stepping through the trees with him, "But you didn't have to bite me!"

"Got to be faster than," he shrugged, his head swiveling, "Where'd we put our clothes?"

"Um..."

~~

They found the road, but after ten minutes of searching, gave up on the clothing.

"You should be able to fit in some of Braxton's clothes," she shrugged, "Provided we can sneak into my house undetected."

"Why sneak?"

"Well..." she waved at his naked body, then her own.

He nodded, falling in beside her as they walked the worn trail, "So you going to tell me why you were crying?"

"Clothes first," she breathed, her body already buzzing, "Race me?"

He laughed before jolting forward, leaving her in his wake.

Xael watched his mate bound away, listening to Elijah's words of advice.

"Never thought I'd be taking notes from you," he looked back, raising an eyebrow, "What's it like though? Being a father?"

He walked her till she got to the small wooden door, then Reyn slipped inside to retrieve the package Eli needed. Scooping up a small quilt blanket she returned to Jay, nodding to turn back to the trail up to the houses.

Folding the blanket in her hands, Jay looked at it curiously.

"It's Nya's," she explained, "This last year, well we've been off the grid. Safer for me and my daughter, especially with the enemies Eli has. It got lonely though, so I picked up a few hobbies to pass the time."

She held up the soft white quilt, "Made this for her. She adores it too, won't sleep at night without it. I know by the time I get back to Eli, little pandora will probably be awake and screaming for me. Like clockwork, that girl."

She bit her lip, adding to his questioning look about the nickname, "Elijah came up with it. Pandora's box. We never know what to expect, her mood's just swing at random. So she became our pandora's box."

Eli’s body eased back in the chair he’d taken residence in for the moment, his attention on his daughter as her small hands flew out to smack his jaw softly, a giggle flying out of her mouth.

“It’s great when she’s not crying. Unpredictable though.” He stated looking up. “Horrifying during those ten months though. They tell you fucking nine months, then you get to the eighth month, and they tell you it’s the last week of fucking nine.” He growled softly, watching his tone around his daughter. “Expect anything. And if she wants something, you needed it an hour ago.” He instructed.

As they neared the house, both of them slowed to a crawling pace, looking around for overseers. No one seemed to be around, but as the came up the side of the house Ash froze, hearing Kayden's laugh. There were a few other voices, and then she heard her partners, just his voice making her heart ache.

"On the day of," Kayden sighed, "I'm sorry about that Braxton. You and Ash really liked that chapel."

He responded, their voices fading into the background as they wandered to Xael and Luna's house. Peeking out, she saw no one in the area.

"C'mon," she whispered, looking back at him, "You'll want to shift first."

He only smiled, shifting with ease into a small cat that wove around her legs. Ash stepped forward, bolting to her front door as she snuck in, letting the cat follow before closing it. For once she regretted the open concept of the house with all it's floor to ceiling length windows. Sighing, she rushed through the house, her naked body flying up stairs towards her room, the cat at her heels and Zeus trying to quickly follow, barking madly at the intruder.

"Shhh," she stopped at her bedroom door, leaning down to pet the confused dog, "He's not evil, he's a friend."

Slipping into her bedroom, she shut the door to the dog as Zeus continued to bark and growl at the cat.

"Bad choice of animal," she sighed, walking to the closet, "My dog hates you now."

Tugging her favorite comfy pair of undergarments on, she tossed a pair of black shorts at the cat. It growled, its body turning to smoke and reforming into the dark haired man, picking up the offered clothing and pulling it on.

"Why does he have these? They're tight, and end at the knee."

"He works out," she raised an eyebrow at him, "And because his ass looks great in them."

"How's mine look?" he joked, turning it to be inspected.

"Decent," she laughed, finding one of Braxton's tailored dress shirt's and pulling it on, basking in his scent to comfort her.

Finding a pair of skin tight black shorts she liked to wear around the house she pulled them on before flopping onto her bed, feeling the defeat of the day wash right back into her.

"No crying," he bounced onto the bed, lying out beside her, "What happened?"

Zeus's barking rose another level, anxious that he couldn't get into the room. She could hear him run down the stairs then back up, the poor dog nervous that his owner was where he couldn't see her. When he got too loud she finally relented and opened the door, watching the dog spring onto the bed and curl up beside the dark-haired man.

"See? He loves me now."

Sighing, she returned to the bed, rehashing all the events of the day.

Jay nodded as he listened, the two wandering back to Luna and Xaels place. He could hear the love for the two in her voice as she spoke, listening to every word with care.

“It sounds like he’s really invested time into you.” He agreed softly, cringing at his words of the past.

“What’s it like?” He asked softly.

"By your tone, I'm not going to be overjoyed these next few months," Xael sighed watching the door, "I mean, I'm estatic that out of some miracle I'm going to be a father, but I don't know what to expect with Luna. I don't think she knows what to expect. Right now I'm just trying to get her to accept she's pregnant, maybe even be excited about it."

She nodded to his words, thinking back to what he said. There wasn't any pain left in her from that day. Her heart hurt from what she lost, and the abandonment she felt, but she had gotten over the rest long ago.

"He put up with a pregnant moody siren for ten months," she smiled, "Yeah...ten. Nine months is a figurative number it seems. I know what all of you see in him, but I was right when I said he's different around me. Can't blame you all for thinking I'm crazy though. Even I think I'm lovestruck sometimes, and that I'm fooling myself. Then I see him with Nya..."

His question cut off her quiet rambling, and she turned to finally look at him, her blue eyes catching his, "What's what like handsome?"

Eli couldn’t help the laugh that flew out of his mouth slightly.

“She’s not going to be excited about it till she’s given birth Xael. She has to give up apart of herself for the pregnancy. Running won’t be much of an option, Shifting well, that’s not doable. Ontop of that she’s a wolf with higher senses, which makes this so much worse.” Eli shook his head.

“You’re going to have to offer her a bloody ring or something to keep her distracted. Distracted makes them happy.” He advised again, feeling odd at the matter.

“Eli, dealing with you pregnant. Now that would be an image I’d love to see.” He laughed slightly as he took her words in. Both golden pools looked down at her, regretting the words he said more by the minute.

“Having a family with him?” He asked gently.

"I don't know how she is going to not shift for that long. She can't go that long..."

Something else he said snagged his thoughts, and his shoulders relaxed a little as he watched Nya play with her dad, pulling out a small black box he'd been carrying on him for weeks now.

"I've been waiting till after the wedding to give her it. I wanted to make it special," he played with the box between his fingers, thinking it over before looking up at the halfling, "You mentioned a ring but I haven't seen one on Reyn's finger. Any plans on that?"

They could hear her voice in the distance, soft and quiet but easy to pick up with their senses. Xael could also hear Jay, hear them talking together. Xael smiled as he listened to Reyn's next words about the family she had created, his head turned in such a way that he couldn't see Elijah but knew the man was listening too.

"I have plenty of stories I'm willing to share," she laughed, relaxing more around him as she let that heart ache go.

"I never thought I wanted a family," she murmured, her voice growing soft, "When I first found out I was terrified. I wasn't sure I could do it, or that he'd stay. But he's been my rock through all of it Jay."

She pulled at the locket around her neck. Inside was a photo of Eli holding Nya for the first time. She had taken a Polaroid photo of them then cut it to fit the locket. She had plenty more Polaroid pictures, all hidden in a small book she had gotten, most of them of Eli, Nya, or herself.

"And then she came into this world, our little Nya. She's everything to us. To Eli. He adores her. You saw him last night, he's completely different with her. The look on his face when she was born...it was priceless."

Her hand touched his arm, catching him by surprise, "I love it, I absolutely love having a family. The feeling of her in my arms, the comfort of knowing he's at my side. I couldn't ask for more."

Eli looked over at him, inspecting the box before looking back towards his daughter.

"She'll adjust. The female wolves always do. But don't expect it to be easy. As the male you need to supply for her bit you can't make her feel useless or you might lose a limb." He spoke.

"I have my plans." Eli simply shrugged, his daughters hand moving out to catch on the stubble along his jawline again, setting her into a fit of giggles.

"Shhhhhhh Nya." Elis hand moved up to grasp hers softly, trying to calm her down. Reyns words rung through the room, forcing a growl from Elis mouth as the sirens guest soured his mood.

Jays eyes looked down at her, a small smile pulling at his lips as he listened to her speak of Eli.

"I'm sorry Reyn. I just didn't want to see you in the same situation as some of the others he's ruined. But it's good to see your happy and that he's taking care of you." He stated as an annoyed man quickly stepping out before them.

"Hold that thought," she sighed, dropping her hand off his arm but not before Eli saw.

"Eli it's okay," she stepped forward, "He was just walking me back to the house."

Eli could feel the rage building, making his skin tingle while an insufferable need to choke the life out of the wolf waved off of him. While Eli’s hand held Nya carefully, not even twitching in any way, his other hand balled up, twitching and shaking with rage as Elis eyes shifted darker.

“I don’t care. He doesn’t even get to fucking look at you, or breathe the same air as you.” The Halfling snarled, still minding his tone around his daughter.

Reyn took another step forward, her eyes trained on Nya. He'd never been angry around her, and Nereyda's heart clenched at the thought of him hurting her.

"You're going to have to get used to us being in the same room sometime, with us being here for a week," Reyn stated calmly, "I'm not sure what he did to make you hate him so much, or vice versa, but can we please be civilized for a few more days?"

Back
Top Bottom