Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

'I can't help it... I'm not ready...' she thought, her body shivering with the cold as Xael picked her up and moved her inside, running a soothing bath for both of them.

Her hand continued to hold Xaels arm. His words hovering within her head as she slowly sank within herself, a sense of security ringing through her as her mate held onto her.

Andre-Hamann-Mo-Gaff-01.jpg

"shhhhh," he cooed her, trying to ease her stress. With all that hate and doubt fading into the back of his mind, Xael was beginning to return to his normal state of mind, his attention primarily on his mate.

He let her float, now able to see the weight gain she had been talking about. It was small but now that he knew he could see it. Lovingly he rubbed his hands down her sides, massaging her skin.

"I'm here every step of the way," he whispered, "You aren't doing this alone."

His words stayed with her throughout the night, comforting her within the darkness. As every worry and concern hit her, his words followed to ease her.

As the morning came, her eyes opened slowly, her body curled up in the fetile position within her lovers arms. Sighing softly, the wolf laying quietly as her mind slowly sifted through yesterday's events, finally letting them fully sink in.

As she woke so did he, his body attuned to hers after a year of sleeping with his mate in his arms every night. Xael didn't stretch or yawn though, instead nuzzling and kissing her neck, trying to bring some normalcy back to them with their now ritual morning routine.

"Good morning my sweet wolf," he breathed, nibbling her skin playfully to entice a smile, "Time to get up lovely."

Lunars half closed eyes remained locked on a corner of the room, her mate playfully dragging her out of her painful thoughts.

"Good Morning my Sun." She breathed, her body unmoving next to Xaels as she tried to hold down the little contents of her stomach.

"Can we not get up and say we did?" She quietly asked, unwilling to deal with the day ahead just yet.

"Done," he breathed, pulling the blankets higher up and over their heads as he pulled her small face to his, kissing her gently, "you can stay in bed all day my love. Ashlin will understand I'm sure. And I'll get Kayden to check in on you during the day, how's that sound?"

The wolfs head turned to look at Xael.

"I don't want anyone else to know Xael..." She breathed, a horrified look passing through her gold orbs.

"And that's rude... We spent all this effort to help her with her wedding, only for only you to show up." She responded as she shook her head softly. Lunars head dropped back down into the pillow before she felt it. With grace the wolf pushed up and pressed towards the toilet, her head hanging over the precline god as the remnants of last night's food left her.

"This sucks..." She moaned, her head hanging as she waited for the nausea to pass. "When do we need to be there to help again?" The red head groaned as her arms pushed herself up to turn, only catching her sickly apperance.

"Who ever came up with the crap that you glow is a bloody liar." Lunar growled as she stumbled accross the room to attempt to get ready.

"Luna stop," Xael bounced off the bed, halting his mate in her tracks, "the wedding isn't till noon and it's only nine o'clock at most. Please come back to bed love."

He guided her back, "People are going to notice soon, and I honestly don't want to hide it. Luna, this isn't a curse. It's a blessing. Two blessings."

As she sat on the end of the bed he kneeled down between her legs, wrapping his arms around her hips and kissing his belly.

"Talk to me my love. I want to know what's going on in your head," he smiled up at her, looking up at her golden eyes with adoration.

a9b537e957de6ce88a028da7fe915552.jpg

Lunar’s face pinched up in protest as Xael dashed over to her to quickly push her back to the bed.

“But I have things to do… Ashlin needs help with decorations and overlooking seating, and flowers. Plus I still need to do my hair and try to squeeze into my damn dress.” She growled, her voice breaking slightly as her emotion’s began to eat away at her. Both golden pools stared at Xael, watching him as he lowered himself.

“Xael, I found out yesterday. Yes.ter.day. In which my mate flipped shit on me, while I can’t even say the bloody word Xael. I’m not ready.” She growled, her canines flashing as she bit back a wave of anger.

“I am talking Xael, that’s why my mouth is opening and closing.” She retorted.

He say back on his legs, feeling hurt, "I'm trying here Luna..."

Getting up, he moved across the room and pulled on clothes, "Reyn is here now, she'll more than happily help Reyn. I should go see if Braxton needs anything."

He strolled to the door, pausing to look back at the angry wolf, "As mad as you are at me, I still love you."

The wolf took a shaky breath, trying to get Xael to understand the situation wasn’t easy. Not on her. While she understood he was excited to announce it, part of her cringed away with the need to try and stay quiet about it. The woman’s hand moved up to stroke his cheek gently, trying to still show she cared for him.

“I can help though Xael, I’m not fragile.” She replied softly, her eyes watching him move away from her as he turned to her.

“I love you my Sun.” She spoke gently, fighting back the anger that still flared through her. Standing, she looked around for something a little more comfortable for the moment, finding a pair of lose jeans with another one of Xael’s shirts, taking comfort in his scent as she began to move around her house, digging through the kitchen with an unquenchable hunger.

Xael returned to his house after an hour, bored. Reyn and Ash were taking over everything, leaving everyone else to relax. He had spent most of the morning in an agitated state, his mind constantly reaching for Luna. She know he was worried, multiple times Xael reaching out and pulling at their bond, checking on his beautiful woman.

"Baby?" He called out as he walked inside his own home.

Her small little red head popped out of the pantry.

“Mmm Xael!” She bounced out, quickly closing the door behind her to hide the evidence. Lunar’s body leapt towards her partner, arms out as she counted on him to catch her.

He caught her with ease, swinging her around as his heart lightened seeing her finally smile.

"There's that smile I fell in love with," he laughed kissing her hungrily, "Are you feeling better beautiful?"

The wolf’s lips crashed into Xael’s as he swung her, being careful with her still.

“Yes.” She giggled, her eyes bright and wide.

“Duuuude…. What the fuck happened in the kitchen?” Jay called from behind them, obviously having wandered in the kitchen.

“Um… The dog?” Lunar called cringing at Jay’s words before she looked back to her partner.

“I wouldn’t advise going into the kitchen… I’ll clean it!” She giggled, nuzzling Xael.

"Definitely the dog," Xael added, "we will clean later!"

As Jay mumbled some comment, Xael whisked his mate into the living room kissing her again with a deep ache for her touch.

"May I steal you for five minutes?" He whispered into her neck, kissing her skin passionately.

Lunars eyes beamed back at her mate, nuzzling him just as she noticed a small streak of chocolate sauce along her wrist, licking it off quickly. Her skin buzzed with Xael’s touch, the small wolf wiggling within Xael’s grasp.

“Of course love.” She replied, her head tilting curiously.

He sat down in one of the arm chair's, pulling her down with him so she sat with her legs over the chair's arm, his hand running under her shirt so that it rested just below her bra, "I have to say, you look sexier in my shirt than I do love."

Both vibrant eyes gleamed up at him, the wolf’s hand moved to rest above his.

“Well I do love your shirts… They feel nicer than mine.” She purred, batting her lashes.

“Although, you can’t be wanting to chat because I’m rocking your shirts more then you.” She grinned, wiggling happily within Xael’s lap.

Xael's hand slid over her belly, his fingers gripping the waist band of her jeans to stop her wiggling, 'Don't make me any hornier than I already am staring at you in that top. You know what you do to me when your ass grinds into me like...that...'

His green eyes closed, trying to behave for her sake not his, "Did...did you find something to eat?"

Lunar’s eyes looked up at him innocently, wiggling a couple more times daringly against him.

But That’s the fun part!’ She giggled as she kissed him sweetly.

“Weellll… Sorta… I was craving meat… But all the meat was in the freezer… Sooooo I started getting into the spread with the peanut butter… Then I found the chocolate sauce and the cookies…. Sooooo While I was letting the meat defrost I started nibbling.” She giggled, nuzzling him lovingly.

“But I’m still waiting on the meat… Oh and Hashbrowns… I ate all the hash browns… Soooo Yeeeaaaahhh.” Her voice sang.

"At least your eating. Glad to hear your appetite is back." he relaxed into the chair but her wiggling made it hard for him to focus, his member growing hard under her.

'Luna...don't tease me beautiful.' he let out a soft growl, his eyes slightly rolling back as he tried to control himself.

“I am but it sucks that I can’t go hunt for my food.” She replied, still nuzzling him affectionately. “I’ll get used to it though.”

Both eyes looked up mischievously at her partner, continuing to wiggle against him.

You teased me last night… My job to tease you today.’ She thought with a small giggle. ‘You know I love you right?

'How did I tease you? God Luna, you know I'm a sucker for that.'

Her fingers were raking through his hair luxuriously, and Xael let a soft groan escape, 'Yes baby I know...

He heard her words on the food, trying to pay attention, 'I...I can help hunt...with you...Luna that wiggling is driving me mad.'

You were stripping…’ She thought, kissing along his jaw, as Jay’s gagging voiced out in the background, unwillingly listening. Lunar’s hips slowed as she allowed herself to move to relax into Xael’s lap.

Lunar shook her head softly, sighing as her head tucked into his shoulder.

“It’s alright love, I’ll deal like a normal person.” She laughed softly.

Back
Top Bottom