Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Conan RPG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina Knowledge Check Result!
The name sounds female, and from her reaction, she may be the local deity of female sexual power, and the chief local deity, as is common among Shemites.

Would like to apologize for the delay. My grandmother says that I need to appreciate that there is more to life then the computer, and so hid the labtop for most of today :( And this is from someone that only comes down from her room to sit in front of the TV to watch the weather and sports channels.

Hi everyone, I'm ready to join in. I chose playing a male since everyone else is/was female, but find him very interesting to play with.
Still don't have a picture for my character, he is a zingarian pirate just in case anyone would like to suggest one.

ok, yeah I had no clue to what language they would speak, but assumed I understood it.
And for the picture yes I think it can work

Matt, your last post was a bit vague. Are there practice blades the size of a longsword and/or greatsword?

I'm curious, when is Celina going to level? As the pace of the game is slow, is it possible to see leveling quicker?

I finally had the time to have an extended look at the core rulebook, but I could not find anything related to a duel of fate. Could you give me a pointer where to look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom