Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game of the Gods (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Mnn," She purred as she leaned back against him and rested her head on his shoulder, exposing more of her neck to him. "I am your Goddess...do you think you can make me kneel to you?" She asked playfully as her hand went to his wrist and gripped it tightly. "Do you think you're worthy enough, my sweet? Prove it to me and I shall become yours. Truly yours...I will submit to you in not only body but also soul. Does the thought excite you?" She asked as she pulled his hand down her smooth stomach, towards her soaking wet pussy. She didn't know why but a thought that once revolted her was now exciting her. Never had she submitted to anyone. Not Palutena...not Dyntos...she had vowed to never let anyone control her. Especially after what Hades had done to her.

"Gladly," Ganondorf smirked easily, the hunger in his voice palpable as dragged her towards the bed to hurl her towards the mattress. Mm, how long had he waited for this day? He would see her a shattered, mindless husk...like his daughter.

She landed on the bed gracefully..too graceful for what he wanted her to be. But the excitement was apparent as she casually spread her legs. She was dripping from her glistening folds to the bottom of her ass cheeks. She wanted to feel him inside of her after all that teasing.

She wouldn't get that so easy, oh no...Ganondorf's hands grabbed her by the ankles and pushed them forward, the bottoms of her feet touching the headboard of her lavish bed in a submissive, and vulnerable pose that left her pussy and ass open and exposed.

"Mm, better..." Ganondorf growled, his long tongue trailing right up her slit eagerly. She would play this game on his terms, today.

When he pressed her thighs to her stomach she was about to protest...it was an unfitting position because it made her uncomfortable. But then she felt his tongue lap right up her smooth lips and her words got caught in her throat. "Nngh..." What was this...a little foreplay before he made her submit? Interesting.

Ganondorf's tongue never slowed down, his long, hungry strokes covered every inch of her supple pussy, he sucked greedily on the fat mons, keeping his arms outstretched to pin her wonderfully as he devoured her eager cunt, twitching desperately for his cock. She was no better than her daughter, she just chose to act like it.

A flush came to her pale cheeks and lower lips as she squirmed against his grip. She started panting hotly, feeling a mixture of her sweet juices and his saliva leaking down to her twitching asshole. She knew what he was doing, but it would take more than simple tongue worshipping to break her.

"Mm," Ganondorf purred eagerly, letting his tongue trail down to lap up the juices, and circle around her tasty asshole. It was all part of the game that he was playing, whatever he thought he was doing, she would be sadly mistaken.

Medusa shivered when she felt his tongue focus on her tight ring of muscle. It felt good..but it only made her pussy throb more in hunger. Her toes curled in slight frustration...but she knew that was what he wanted. She had to be patient...

"Mm, I could do this all day..." Ganondorf purred hungrily, tongue brushing over her twitching muscle before moving back up to kiss her clit, nuzzling against her groin. Her faint curl was rewarded by a tigher grip on her ankles, as he simply ran his tongue over every inch between her legs. He was enjoying this pace, far too much...and savoring Medusa's slow crawl into impatience.

Medusa slowly exhaled as her hands reached up to his wrists. There was something about this position that was just...she didn't want to be held like that anymore. He was teasing every part of her...because he had access to all of it while she was like this. "You could, but you won't..." She told him, her voice shaking from arousal. Her swollen clit was throbbing...both her holes were twitching. She wanted him to hurry up and fuck her, she couldn't get any wetter than this!

"Yes, I will..." Ganondorf purred, his eyes glimmering with hunger and power as his tongue slowly slid over his slit. "This body is mine...and the pleasure I give you is mine, too." he said, rearing up to press his fat cock against her slit, the shaft spread those wonderful lips...and he seemed perfectly content to keep her ankles spread and up as he started to rock his hips forward.

Medusa was about ready to pull at his wrists before she felt the head of his cock against her soaking wet pussy. She moaned softly, her hips struggling unsuccessfully to push him deeper inside of her. She couldn't move like this and it was frustrating but her strength was no where to be found as her legs started to go numb...from the position or the pleasure, she wasn't sure which. "I see...I won't play your game like you want me to, my love." She told him as she opened one eye and smirked at him. She wanted to cum but...she wanted this to be fun.

"This is no game, my dear..." Ganondorf promised with a hungry purr as his hips continued to slide across her wet lips. "This is your just desserts, for acting like you're better than me." She wanted the full experience? She'd get every last drop of it. But he knew Medusa needed to be...pliable, before he could bend her. And the struggle would be the fun part, she was just as cock hungry as her daughter, she just hadn't been denied what she wanted.

"Is it? All you've been doing is stimulating me...Is giving me an orgasm truly a punishment? Or are you going to deny me it when it comes?" Medusa asked as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes were as defiant as ever. "This feels good to me, regardless." It wasn't a lie...it did feel good. But it was almost in an annoying way because she wanted something else. The thing that was rubbing against her and making her lower lips drool even more.

"Who says you're getting one at all?" Ganondorf smirked, keeping her ankles tight in his hands as he spoke a few misbegotten words as dark shackles surrounded her ankles and chains stuck to the back of the wall. Mm, perhaps he should do this to Ganessa when she woke up...seeing Medusa in such a humiliating pose only furthered his desire to rub his cock against her slit, his tip oozing pre-cum that lazily dripped on her stomach.

Medusa frowned when he chained her ankles to the wall but she ignored it for now. "You can't tell me all this teasing isn't affecting you too..." She smirked at him as she moved her still free hands over to his cock. "You're telling me you're not going to stuff this big cock inside of me?"

"No," Ganondorf purred, nuzzling the shaft against her pussy to have it framed by her swollen lips. "You haven't earned it yet, my dear...not like Ganessa had." She was impatient in her own way, but that wasn't what he was looking for, at all.

"Earned it?" Medusa asked as she narrowed her eyes. "I'm the sole reason why you are free my love, I'd like to think I've earned a lot more than your cock." She was getting irritated...mainly because he was denying her what she wanted and she always got what she wanted.

"So arrogant," Ganondorf smirked, slowly slipping his fat fingers against her slit and diving a pair of them in, the wet sucking noise was satisfying. She was enjoying this more than she wanted to admit. She always got what she wanted, but she was going to get what she wanted on his terms, today.

Medusa let out a slightly undignified cry when he suddenly pressed into her folds with his fingers. Usually she could control such noises but she was...feeling quite sensitive right now. The chains rattled slightly as her legs twitched while she tried desperately to keep herself under control. She panted heavily each time he pressed into her drooling cunt and she couldn't even find the will to talk back to him.

"Mm, what's that?" Ganondorf purred, his fingers were not smooth and gentle. They were rough and quick, the slick noises of her pussy echoing in her room. "I couldn't hear you, my love. Speak a little louder." Mm, now this was something he could grow to enjoy...

She glared up at him, her chest still heaving as her pussy throbbed painfully. The girth of his fingers was almost satisfying which only made the experience more excruciating for her. Even if she was satisfied with them, her pussy seemed to accept the attention since she felt like she was going to cum any moment. Each time he curled his fingers and hit the sensitive, spongy flesh of her g spot she lost more control of her voice. The gasping finally turned into moaning and she couldn't stop herself any longer. She wanted to cum.

"Mm, what was that...?" Ganondorf purred, his fingers roughly starting to slam into her soaked pussy. "I couldn't hear you, my dear...you're going to have to speak a little louder," he empathized, curling his fat fingers again with a hungry smirk.

She opened her mouth only to snap at him, but instead a hungry shrill escaped her mouth instead as her sopping wet cunt started to squeeze his fingers tightly. "Just...let me cum!" It wasn't her intention to beg...it was an order to her but because of how pathetic she sounded it didn't come out that way. Instead it was more of a whine. It was making her feel embarrassed...which she didn't exactly like. But it was hard to care when she was about to orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom