Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fucking Pub (Panakananana and Boyo111)

Andros looks up at Noella, his shoulder aching from where she had punched him. A wash of anger over his face that tinged the sexual excitement he had felt. "Conditioned in my Knighthood?" He asked her incredulously, "what do you think I have been training for the past 10 years?"

He looked up at her, "I am not like Eren." Shifting uncomfortably as he looked at her seeing her now as the demoness she is, not the creature that had inspired his lust and his heart, though on their first meeting Andros could not say which of the two had been in charge.

The sarcasm entered his voice unwillingly, the thought was there but he had thought to hide it, "well, then forgive if I worry about the warning we already had that when we next go he'll kill you!" His voice had risen as he spoke, now he pulled it back speaking softer, "I don't want you to die, is that so bad?"

Noella shouts at you, annoying the others in the next room who are trying to sleep "Yes, it does Andros! Because it is a lie, deep down all that really matters is the greater good of this country and in worrying about my death, only the option of being able to experience the pleasure that I offer. Don't worry about me because I will fuck you okay, Dracula is nothing but a liar, how dare you trust his word over mine".

Anger surges through Noella, showing both Andros and herself the monster that she really is. Standing there steaming in anger, she quickly extends a fist at full force and knocks you of the bed onto the floor. The fact that Noella and Andros are both without clothes no longer brings sexual excitement to either of them but only adds to her animal like, instinctual rage. Noella leans across the headboard of the bed to see what she had done, but upon looking at Andros' bloody face, doesn't seem apologetic at all. Seeing your blood brings a slight smile to Noella's face "what you've been working for the past 10 years is a joke, a distraction of what makes you human, the weaker ones only pay attention to you because you are stronger, follow your instincts and be yourself".

The pain exploded in his face like a thousand tiny needles, Andros thought his vision went white at the same time. He knew Noella was strong, but had not been on the receiving end of one of her punches before. As he looked at her his body craved her, she was sexy, desirable, but she'd hit him. As he looked up at her a flash of anger passing over his face he leaped up and his fist snuck up and under, hitting her in the stomach. The rage took him over in that instant, he didn't want to hurt her but the punch was too much. Literally.

"You want to be a monster fine," he told her as he slapped her face, "then I can treat you like one."

While the Knights had their problems he was proud of it, had given himself up to them for the past 10 years to train and be one of them. It was his path, the way he wanted to be. "Don't belittle my life and my choices, I regret none of them," he tried to get his hands on her. Their naked bodies rubbing against each other, his anger pulling his hands up to her shoulders and pushing her onto the bed and over it to the floor where he was on top of her. Angry, and aroused, as his body reacted to the swell of her breasts and hips that rubbed against him as he wrestled her on the floor.

Noella's body wrenches forward from the punch, Noella is just as surprised at the strength of Andros as you are of hers. She accepts the slap and is wrestled to the floor. As her vulva rubs against and around your penis, she says softly "alright..." her tail creeps up and stings you in the thigh, like a small snake's head the tail bites into you. At this point it is unknown whether she put any poison in you, but she had managed to squirm out of your hold after stinging you. With no hesitation or recognition that she is still the same Noella that you love, she thrusts a palm hard into your already bleeding face from your sitting up position. As Andros scrambles to his feet holding his face, about to call it quits and reevaluate, to the both of them, how utterly stupid they are both being, Noella leans back and lifts her leg high and hits you directly in the chin, not holding back one bit with her claws and forcing your neck back as far as it could go. The seething pain from the sting sets in and let's you know that, without a doubt, she had poisoned you. In Andros' mind, Noella was either faking this whole time or no longer herself. Fairly close to, I'm gonna kill this bitch. Noella stands there almost taunting you as eyes glance at her perfect and unseen muscular, womenly physique.

Grunting with the pain that began to sear through his leg, and his head as the coppery taste of blood began to well in his throat. His breathing labored by the fight and by the strain of keeping his head on his neck, Andros reaching up to grab Noella's wrists, the taut muscles like stone under his grip. Gulping with the need to breath he looked up at her, a certain amount of defeat in his eyes as the burning in his leg seemed to grow from a slight itch to a feeling of a lit torch somehow thrust inside his body.

Sniffing as the blood welled in his nose he took in enough air to looked up at her, "point taken." He struggled to say the words, his hands releasing his grip on her wrists and sliding up her arms.

Slipping inside her grip her let his hands fall on her soft breasts, the skin supple under his hand as he caressed the skin and rubbed his thumb across her nipples. "If I am going to go," he strained to talk as his head was bent back, his vision restrained and beginning to turn black, "I'm going to go with a soft touch." A slight grope on her breasts as he knew there was no way to win against her in this way, if it was all a trick Dracula won long ago, if it wasn't then he was an idiot. Andros hoped it was the former as his vision began to dim.

Noella's breathing also became a bit labored, partially because this was a hard thing for her to do to someone whom she loved, even if, in the end, she knew he'd be fine. "Andros..." she says as she cups her own breasts with his hands and presses firmly "you really are an idiot...come in Saint Germain". Saint Germain quickly opens the door and steps in, he raises his arms "and now...time reverse!" he bows repeatedly as if an audience were cheering him on.

Andros feels his body and life energy return to him like a flood. "I do apologize if I was interrupting anything between you two, I'll just be off to bed if you're done making a ruckus" says Saint Germain, all the while eyeing Noella, oddly enough he is still wearing the same British nobleman's attire that he was wearing at the tournament. He tips his top hat and exits through the door.

As soon as Saint Germain leaves Noella continues to press Andros' hands against her breasts. "I am sorry Andros but things like that are necessary teachings when dealing with Dracula, he will use any weakness that you have against you...this is why you must learn to cast me away completely. Only then will I be safe...ish". Noella steps behind a curtain "now I need you to fuck me...not just fuck me but treat me as if I am just a poor piece of shit nobody and you're paying me to be your whore, and then finish in or on me anywhere like I'm worthless and the most important thing to you is cumming" she steps out from behind the curtain in her human form "not like you haven't done exactly that before, right? Don't forget I can see into your past through your soul".

Andros watched it all, somehow outside himself as Saint Germain walked in and Noella reached in to take the part of her that he'd held close. Without it he looked on her with almost the same carelessness a knight would on a creature of the night. One he would kill if she didn't look so sultry standing before him naked, her body and gesture dripping with sexual lust. Smiling at her as he became aroused, a succubus all for him, the thoughts changed as his hands were buried in her soft, round breasts.

"I think that can be arranged," he groaned as he felt himself get harder the more she pulled his hands into her soft globes. The nipples poked into his hands as he ground them into her, the smile and desire in him built up quickly until he found he only wanted to slip himself in her and pound her hard. Wrapping his arms around her pulled her close, his lips covering hers with an unsated need that built up more as their naked chests touched and rubbed against each other.

Already naked and hard he dropped her on the bed, looking down at her, his eyes devouring her body as he looked down to the spread area beneath her thighs, "at least if its this way I don't need to worry about the preliminaries, do I?"

It came out not quite as a question as he fell on her, the bed straining under his weight. With a skill born of lust, and innumerable tavern whores, his cock found the right space and slid on in. As he felt her warm body wrap around him Andros began to move his hips. She felt good, as good as anyone ever had, and with the fuel of pure need on him he took her and let himself enjoy it all. Not caring about her, only himself. Trying to sate the need and desire that had built up while he looked at her naked body, wanting to possess it, if only long enough to get himself off. Holding onto the soft cheeks of her ass his hips began to slide back and forth, her softness wrapping him up and pulling out his lust.

Andros continues to greedily fuck Noella as casually as if he were to eat a meal. In the midst of his fucking session, pretty close to his moment of climax, the window of the room shatters and in flies a bat that, in a big puff of smoke, reveals Dracula himself. With his dark, black hair and younger looking features than the last time that both Noella and Andros had seen him, Noella whispers to Andros "I haven't see him like that in a long time, he must've just engorged himself with the blood of many humans".

Dracula smiles and laughs devilishly "I'll see you at my castle, Andros" and without another word he attracts Noella to him and incapacitates her in his grip. Noella is pried from your penis as she is taken away, leaving you very horny and very upset. Dracula takes off through the window, leaving no mystery, you know exactly what this is about. Dracula had created another illusion, that prevented the others from hearing anything.

Andros puts on some pants and enters the room where the others are. He looks into the eyes of Saint Germain, Eren Jaeger, and Derfel Cadarn, who all happen to be up and ready to go. "Noella has been taken by Dracula, let us make haste and leave at once" says Andros, and with no objections they started off on horseback, into the night as if each of them had something to gain by completing this quest.

The path was the same as before, dark, despairing, and desolate. The ruins hung over the crevasse with a vulturish intensity that was only enhanced by the storm clouds, the flashes of lightning lengthening and enhancing the shadows. From the time in the maze before Andros could not help but wonder if those shadows were waiting to kill. The road had been filled with creatures. Waves of the undead. Cannon fodder as Sharpe had called them, what that meant Andros did not get the words, but a wave to wear them down, that he understood.

Scratched and tired they stepped onto the bridge, wary and ready. Their muscles taut and tired, blades covered with the ichor of the undead. "Looks almost like home," Eren mumbled.

"Most places I've seen like that were old and broken," Richard looked around, for once pulling out the long rifle that he was able to use with deadly accuracy. Whatever magic it held brought death to others at a long range, Andros appreciated that.

"We dreamed of making stone like this," Derfel continued as they walked across the shadowed crevasse, the conversation keeping their mind of the unseen enemies they knew lurked about. "Though, a good defensive position, it seems isolated to be useful." Derfel dryly noted as they stopped, the shadows seeming to gather in the storm above.

Andros was not sure, but he thought he could hear a familiar laugh hidden in the thunder, as if welcoming them.

Andros, Eren, Richard, Derfel, and Saint Germain advance cautiously, wary of any unseen tricksters but at the same time moving on with enough confidence as not to let off an aura of fear that is no doubt keenly sensed by the creatures. Moaning, shambling, and rustling could all be heard behind the large rocks and crevices along the Northern base of the mountain "Eren, do not yet become you're other self, lest you attract the attention of the creatures that clearly outnumber us greatly" says Saint Germain.

Accepting only the last half of that sentence, Eren morphs into his 15 meter tall, hulkish, titan self, let's out a loud roar, and stomps off leading most of the creatures to him. As hundreds of dark creatures follow Eren "Well then, I have been here once before and the fastest way to the castle's entrance at the base of the mountain on the other side is to go over it, the mountain is not as tall as it seems, it's only another illusion" says Andros.

They all notice the laughter coming closer as the same vampiress that Andros and Porthos had pierced through the heart, appears in the sky "Welcome back, Andros, I'll meet you at the entrance if you make it there" as she bows from up in the sky, Richard shoots her arm off. The vampiress screams in pain and regenerates her arm "you'll be the first to die" and she vanishes in a small puff of smoke.

"We killed her, could she too be another illusion" Andros thinks to himself as countless zombies unearth themselves and shamble toward you, and ghouls come running, all attracted to the sound of the rifle.

Richard reaches into his pouch and with practiced ease reloads the rifle, ripping apart the cartridge paper, placing ball and powder down the barrel then priming the pan. Looking around him at the horde Richard sniffs then swings the barrel around looking for a target then shooting again. "Smells like far less of them than there looks to be," Richard says lazily.

Andros considers all of it an illusion, feeling more prepared now than he had been they gather closer and move towards the castle, Eren stomping about as the undead gather around him. Gigantic hands run through the figures that surround Eren, passing through many like wisps of smoke, while few bodies crumble under the fingers. As they form a wedge with Andros in the center with Derfel on Andros's right and Saint Germain on the left they move forward towards the horde, Richard followed behind the rifle raised and ready with a long blade placed on its end. Andros thought it looked like a long, odd shaped spear and that he was more familiar with.

As they climbed up the mountain, Eren moving behind them and shrinking again after a time, the undead crowded close but faded or fell under the blades as they made their way up the treacherous slope. "I dislike these illusions," Derfel stated as he swung his blade easily at one figure that vanished as the sword touched it to stop against the body of another, when the blade switched and slid into the body of zombie removing its head in a quick stroke.

"I agree," Andros concurred tiredly as he performed the same movement, blade passing through one undead creature to stick into another. The ghoul screams as it attacks, the hands brushing off the blue armor, its voice stilling a moment as Andros punches it lazily, then three blade spin and rip the creature apart. "This all feels more like desperation than anything else," he chided the air as if all of what they saw around them was Dracula.

"Done playing boy?" Richard asked Eren sarcastically, a sharp stare made Richard laugh, "good work though, it brought them out where we can see them," they laughed as the wedge tightened. Eren grinned with the rest.

Saint Germain stands up, facing the entrance to the castle at the base of the mountain and standing four to five meters from it. Though Saint Germain holds a rapier type blade at his hip, he demonstrates no offensiveness, and the creatures of the night show him the same courtesy. This does not go unnoticed by the rest of the group, while they jump to unspoken conclusions and lose trust in the mysteriously dressed saint, is he even.

Eren is the second of the group to make it down to where Saint Germain had silently called for them and with an unusually sour and twisted face, Saint Germain held his top hat while pointing a finger at the vampiress who taunted them from the sky. The vampiress intends to keep them from getting inside. Eren, scarcely clothed at this point, believes that he won't even need his titan half for this one, as he grabs Saint Germain's blade and charges the vampiress. Eren gets close enough to perform a direct pierce through her heart and he is positive that the blade is going to connect, as it does the vampiress vanishes into the astral plane and reappears on Eren's left side in the next instant, she stabs into Eren's stomach with her long claws and kicks him to the dirt.

Richard, Derfel, and Andros fight their way down to the vampiress. Richard stays a ways back holding her at gunpoint, while Derfel and Andros stand at either side of her. "Surrender and let us pass, I have dealt with you once, a second time won't be so hard" shouts Andros to the sexy vampire women.

Saint Germain stares into Eren's eyes as Eren coughs up blood and chokes out the words "help me". Saint Germain reaches down and grabs his rapier that Eren was still clinging to "we both know that your going to be fine, and we could definitely use the help of your friend for this one" Saint Germain rises to a standing position, tips the edge of his hat and vanishes in the blink of an eye.

Moving in their wedge to the gate Andros, Derfel, and Richard hold their weapons close but not threateningly, much as Saint Germain had done. The undead flow around them, or growl but hold back. Richard smirks as they walk up, looking at Eren the three give him a sorry look but move in towards the castle. The gate stands open before them, the shadows lining its edge, the darkness within echoing with the cries of the undead. A slight mist flows out from its bottom, slight tendrils that reach out and caress the ground.

"So this is what Porthos meant when he often talked about the art of fighting, without fighting." Andros commented as they walked to the gate, hesitating a moment.

Wonder what happened with Saint Germain, the man had an odd magic, Andros knew. Was he using it? Will he bring Eren back? The boy looked bruised and bloodied worse than he had seen before, yet the boy had a strength to him. As the three stepped inside the gate, the inner area of the castle a desolation of dust and shadows. They looked carefully around them at the decay that had taken place in the rooms and on the furnishings. Once it had been a grand place, now it was more a mockery of its former self.

"Will he help the boy do you think?" Richard asked as his eyes darted back to Eren who lay on the ground coughing piteously.

"I hope so," Andros answered as the piercing screams of the undead echoed through the halls.

"No doubt Richard, his time reversal spell seems enough to fix all. I have seen him use it twice" says Andros with his eyes on sharp lookout. Andros fears he has spoken too loudly as he hears a devilish cackle emanate from somewhere in the castle, almost in response to Andros. "The Saint is an odd one but I believe that he is on our side, otherwise why would he have agreed to help".

Eren lies outside of the castle in agony. Fustration and rage take hold of him as he sees Andros and his so called partners leave him behind with nothing more than an apologetic look at him. Hordes of the creatures of the night gather around Eren with little hostility, zombies, ghouls, and a multitude of small winged demons, the largest of them being Noella. Noella's clothes are all gone other than a beautiful armored thong meant to entice more than defend, she looks right past Eren and enters into the castle, in full demonic form. Eren could take no more and transforms into the hulkish titan, stomping on the creatures around him as he roars.

Richard turns away from Andros to inspect another room and turns his head directly into Saint Germain holding a nineteenth century British pistol at Richard "duck!" shouts Saint Germain as he fires into the heart of another succubus woman behind him with a mixture of gunpowder and bits of a silver cross. The succubus screams in pain and turns into ashes, her physical appearance and outfit seem more suggestive toward Derfel. Again Saint Germain bows to an unseen audience before vanishing.

From an upper room in the castle, located on an outside edge about halfway up the mountain on the eastern side, repeated crashing could be heard coming from the outside. Before anything, a fully equipped, 8 foot tall, six armed creature constructed in a magical whirlwind from other dead creatures, spots the group and charges in to kill them, he has a flail, mace, axe, buckler, and 2 short swords in each hand. Guarding with his sword, Andros is knocked into a wall. Richard fires his rifle and, even though the shot catches a weak spot in the creature's armor, the shot does not affect it much. The legendary swordsman Derfel, holds up his sword to fight the creature but Derfel is quickly overwhelmed by six weapons. Derfel catches the flail with his sword but the creature is too strong and holds the sword down while smacking Derfel in the helmet with the side of his mace. Derfel loses grip of his weapon as he is knocked beside Andros. They rise to their feet to give another try.

Andros reaches up on the wall, as decoration in this part of the castle are numerous shields, swords, and maces. All dusty and looking more like trophies than weapons, pulling down a sword and mace hands the sword to Derfel. The aged warrior takes it and stands up while Richard ducks out of the path of one arm than another that swings back at them. Outside the roar of a horde sounds among Eren's gigantic stomping and the roar of his anger as the hulking figure comes towards the castle.

"I see he could not wait for Germaine to get to him," Derfel shrugs as the two stand by the wall ready to fight.

"On either side," the two say as they survey the multi-armed statue. Richard just getting outside of the reach of the arms as it bends and sways one way then the other. Andros darts to the right, Derfel to the left, each fighting only three weapons rather than six, Derfel being lucky and getting the side with the buckler.

Andros grins and mutters to Derfel as they take sides, "lucky bastard," as he uses the mace to fend off the weapons. The flail reaches out and strikes the arm, the armor glows as its struck this time he stands tall as a loud ringing echoes back and the armor shifts for a moment into a solid form that absorbs the attack. Andros focuses on fending off the weapons, Richard strikes at the back of the statue with his huge sword but moves back as one arm or another strikes back at him. Derfel is able to cut off one hand that carries an axe, the weapon and hand falling to the floor where the hand turns to dust leaving the axe.

Richard grins and shouts as he runs at the statue, an arm reaching back with a sword, that missed Richard who ducks and slides under the creature. Richard's sword swings out, taking it at the knee cutting it cleanly as the statue topples to the side, it throws away the buckler and uses that hand to steady itself. With itself unbalance the monstrosity is easily dispatched as the three come in from different directions taking away its strength of numbers until they cut through the head and torso at the same time. The creatures shriek and fall apart to dust. Derfel picking up Hywelbane and testing the buckler decides to keep it. Andros keeps the axe and mace and they face Eren who breaks through the arch and enters the hall.

"Germaine healed to you?" Andros asked as the hulking figure stoops under the ceiling and moves towards them. "We tried to drag them in here where we could dispatch them so he could get to you." From the sides of the room the shadows begin to deepen as Eren looks at them, the eyes full of rage and the mouth unhinges to issue a scream that loudly echoes in the castle halls.

"Germain just left, disappeared into thin air, though I guess he was somehow right when he said I would be fine" Eren says in almost a shout, ducking under the broken arch. Andros, Richard, and Derfel, at the same time, turn to where the six armed monster had fallen, only to see that he had disappeared. The entire body gone, along with the armor that it wore, and a broken section of floor, left in it's place. The hole seemingly endless and pitch black.

The flooring around the hole begins to crumble apart and forces the group to scatter in different directions. Eren is somewhat confined within the castle, and cannot move as fast, Eren falls into the black nothingness. He keeps falling for an unusually long amount of time before landing rather softly. Where Erin lands is pitch black, he cannot see anything, even himself. A large, bloodshot, eyeball opens up before Eren, the eye is plainly visible yet reflecting no light onto anything else. Another eye opens, and another, until a big web of these eyes are all around Eren then they suddenly close and Dracula becomes visible, just as the eyes. Eren can no longer see himself but he is fairly sure that he is still a titan.

Eren roars loudly as Dracula comes closer, the dark creature looks tiny to the titan, small enough to crush. Eren grins beneath his monstrous face and lifts a great foot to stomp on Dracula and end it. Dracula quickly unsheaths a sword with a 54 inch long blade, the blade pierces into the titan foot and, before the foot forces it's way all the way down, Dracula slices cleanly through the foot, taking off a good chunk of it. Eren stumbles backwards, now staring at Dracula as he silently approaches. Eren leans all of his weight on his wounded foot and goes for a downward punch. Dracula stops the fist by guarding with his sword and cuts through four of Eren's fingers using his own punch as a momentum boost. Eren quickly pulls back and remembers what the saint had warned him of, illusions. Eren tries his best to escape this, having no idea where the others are.

Eren growled and thrashed the darkness as the Titan rage came over him. The form of Dracula before him fades in and out of the shadow. The only light is that from the glowing eyes, Eren at some deep level knows that its not true. Trying to hide it from his senses, and the rage, only makes it worse. As he closes his eyes and sways about, ignoring the pain, the feeling of blood. There is always a weakness he knows by instinct, but trying to direct his mind away from it all is hard. He can feel the pulse of the blood flowing, the pain in his limbs, it all rushes to his head and makes it hard to think.

Cradling the pain of his hand feels the numbness there, the pain like a flash of light in his mind as he groans and feels his feet on something. Solidity beneath him gives his body time to adjust. Toes dig into the stone, the ends of his toes push down into something that takes his mind away from the pain for a moment. A moment that is enough to realize the pain and loss of his fingers, but not the wetness of blood. As his mind grabs that, his hand slowly comes back. His foot waves slowly into view. A chuckle in the air as Dracula laughs and pulls away, leaving Eren in a dimly lit hall, shadows and doorways play at the edges of his vision as a growling comes from the darkness ahead.

The three looked down the hole, the weapons disappeared with the body as Richard sheathes the great sword and holds the rifle at ready. A grin as they look down the dark hole, "anyone want to follow him?"

Andros tentatively steps toward the hole, stopped by a hand from Derfel who hands Andros his sword. "Only fools follow the path of folly," Derfel intones in a voice that rings with wisdom. Andros hesitates, looking down. The hand on his shoulder leaves as Derfel stands on guard with his sword and looks about. "I want to follow him as well, but he is more than capable of landing safely, worst thing for him would be someone in armor falling on his head."

Richard grinned and looked at the doors around them, from one came the sound of a distant howl. "Tempting," Richard says with a practiced grin then sniffs the air and begins heading towards a different door as if testing the air.

"I don't smell anything," Andros says as he moves next to Richard who adjusts the rifle to hold it at the corridor and then fires.

The roiling smoke and thunder runs down the corridor as Richard waits for the flash of fire to illuminate the darkness to fade. In the distance there is the sound of the metal ball ricocheting off something that crashes to the ground, but no other sounds come from that doorway "Neither do I, but if this Dracula person is as good as you say, there is no knowing which was is the right one. Either he fakes something to bring us another way, or lets us go towards Eren and distracts us on the way. Regardless, separating is not our best bet, getting us alone will be his strategy."

Just as Andros begins a response to Richard, Dracula appears in front of Andros that instant, with a balled fist speeding toward his stomach. The armor lessens the blow, but Andros heaves heavily and is about to fall over when Dracula uppercuts him in the chin. Even with Richard's quick reaction time, Dracula vanishes before he is caught by the rifle. Derfel goes to help up the dazed Andros, even more cautious that it could happen again in a split second's time.

Saint Germain appears before Eren and transports the both of them outside of the castle, Eren sees that he in human form, and uninjured as he thought that he was. "The castle is like a barrier, my magics will be unusable within those walls" says Saint Germain. The break of dawn is just arriving, Eren uncovers a new found respect for life as he basks in the small glint of sunlight "oh really, then how did you get me out of there?". The Saint responds in a low voice after looking side to side to make sure no one is around "you were not in Dracula's castle, Eren, he had taken you to hell...there he sought to defeat your spirit before you ever faced him...and now I'm quite certain that the others, besides Andros, have also not taken a full heeding to my warnings and are susceptible to the same type of debauchery, as things are now, this quest is a fail, spread the word" with another bow he vanishes into thin air.

Noella trails the corridor just behind Andros, Derfel, and Richard, in her beautifully decorated thong.

"We should stay together," Andros collects himself. Gritting his teeth against the pain, Dracula was fast and strong, the armor was protection but might not be enough. Thinking that if he'd had some of Eren's strength, within this protection, that would be something to use against the Vampire Lord.

They moved cautiously down the hall watching the shadows at each step for enemies that shrieked at them or at statues that turned with them but did not move otherwise. As if the castle itself was alive and mobilized against them, they walked slowly, eyes scanning everything around them. From behind came a call that sounded familiar and they slowed, Eren's voice came down the halls, whether through the same trick that had caused them to be unable to find the path to Eren the echo came from around them.

A touch on his shoulder made Andros turn as Richard pointed with the rifle behind, "something is following us." The whisper came as the loud click of the rifle was heard among them.

They stopped warily as Andros watched the familiar form emerge from the shadow. Saddened, and yet relieved, to see Noella again recalled again their few times together. Still, he clutched the blade tight to his hand and stepping back confronted her, enjoying the sight of her in the revealing outfit. "Come no closer, shadowspawn," he warned her, the blade pointed at her to reiterate his words.

Noella looks into Andros' eyes, attempting to show him that there is nothing to fear "Andros, it's me, you don't need to worry, I am myself" she bows and presents herself in a way where she is barely covering her most tantalizing parts "come now, I will lead you down a safe path leading directly to Dracula" Noella smiles lightly and places her hands upon your sword, pushing it down slowly, she then holds out her arm as an invitation for Andros to lock arms with her and proceed "when Dracula is gone, I will be able to live a normal life, one without this demon curse, and I would like to live it with you, as a royal soldier under your command".

Dracula appears as Noella speaks the last word of her sentence, he is gliding by in a distant corner with a bow and arrow. With that bow and arrow he fires into Noella's leg, the absurd strength behind the arrow causes it to sail right through Noella's ankle. She drops to one knee in pain as Dracula vanishes. This display brings light to the fact that Dracula and Noella are not allies, nor is she under his control like previously mentioned by both Dracula and Noella, but that does not make sense, either this is another trick, or Andros' time here has made him paranoid, he begins to question whether Noella's looks and charm are genuine or not.

"When everything is a trick, nothing is," Derfel told him as Andros hesitated before Noella.

"Or it all is," Richard added afterwards. The two men looked around as the shadows came and retreated.

Andros looks upon her undecided, Porthos had warned him about the shadowspawn. They were lovely, and to take advantage of their charms from time to time was not a bad thing. To become attached, that was the only worry. It was the one thing Porthos had warned him about, either the shadowspawn would consume you, or another, in either case the end result was the same. The blade. Andros' hand tightened about his own, wondering for a moment if he could kill her. The attachment was still there, even after their fight in the tavern, Andros wanted to believe her.

A loud roar distracted him for the moment as Eren pushed his way into the hall. In his giant hands two large wolfen forms, reddened eyes and snarling teeth. The titanic form crashed heavily to the ground, the wall shattered about him while the stones clattered and groaned while they fell about each other. Richard was quicker, the rifle going off and the closest eye of the Hell Hound erupted in flame and blood as the body yelped once, then fell limp in the crushing grip. Eren turned attention to the other and smashed its body into the floor, the bones snapping and the beast fell still.

"Hell Hounds?" Andros looked at them surprised, his sword snapping the end off the arrow that pinned Noella to the ground.

Eren changed, the body turning to steam that drifted down the corridor as the boy stepped over to them, his eyes bright with the thrill of battle. "I have a message from Germaine, Dracula has a way to send us to hell and there he can destroy us. If we're not careful we are done for."

Andros leaned on the sword a moment, "well, that explains the Hell Hounds."

Saint Germain stands among various zombies and ghouls in the valley outside of the castle, shaking his head. He puts his hand over his face in dissapointment "no no Eren, the message was to abort the misson". Germain gathers the courage to enter that acursed castle, where his powers over time are rendered useless "looks like I'll have to warn them myself" he mentions to a passing zombie then draws his rapier and takes off running into the castle.
The hell hounds could be heard growling and running throughout the castle, though Andros, Richard, Derfel, and Eren are not entirely convinced that this is real either. "In this place, one must be careful regardless if what you see and hear is real or not. By now you can be sure that your location is known" says Noella, and just as she does, Andros notices something off about his shadow, the off position in which it stands, and the fact that it is visible in such low lighting.
Andros' shadow looks stranger until two glowing red orbs show, presumably the eyes, and the dark entity takes on the form of a pitch black man. Before Andros could gather what is going on, the shadow man sprouts two black swords from it's hands and attacks Andros by raising up one blade and bringing it down on Andros, Andros is quick enough to catch the sword with his own, feeling the intense strength of the being. As Andros guards one blade the other streaks loudly across his chest plate, leaving a deep cut in it. Andros counters very quickly with a strike to the neck that looked as if it would connect but this creature doesn't seem to follow the same laws of physics. The shadow man catches the blade with both of it's own, pushes Andros' sword away, and kicks Andros away. Andros stops himself before bashing into the wall and prepares for the next bit and notices that others are not helping him, nor are they even acknowledging the fight. Before that could be made sense of, two larger hell hounds corner the group at both ends of a wide corridor. The shadow man runs at Andros, flailing it's weapons with great speed and ferocity.

"What's with Andros?" Richard slightly poked Lord Derfel in the shoulder with the rifle and jutted his chin towards where the blue armord knight stood flailing about. "Fighting ghosts?"

Derfel narrowed his eyes and slowly shook his head. "Nothing is as it seems here, we must withdraw."

"Turn tail and run?" Richard was incredulous as Andros seemed to be defending himself against an unseen enemy, and losing. "I don't like pulling back from a fight."

"The best warriors know when to fight and when not to," Eren's ears seemed to perk up as Derfel laid down more of his wisdom on the two. Slowly approaching Andros, Derfel held his own sword up as Andros smiled, thinking Derfel was there to aid him. "Friend Andros, we must return to the surface. This battle is not ours."

"I've seen far too many troops lost when the battle turned against us, and we did not retreat." Eren's eyes had the look that the others did. Eyes that had seen much battle, and death. A common thread among them all.

Derfel got close to Andros who then looked about for his enemy that fled before his eyes, the others closed in and they began to follow Eren's trail back. The walls and corridors destroyed by his alternate's size and ferocity. Debris and the scent of blood led them back up to the great room by the gate where they looked upon the many halls again, a chuckling laughter beginning to sound in one corridor then the other, until the castle was laughing. At them. Richard's face burned with anger, Eren was glad enough to be leaving, Derfel kept a hand on Andros' shoulder to keep him steered in the right direction. Noella followed behind, at a slight distance.

The laughter echoed around them, the sound at times manic, as they slowly crossed towards the gate. Derfel telling the others as they moved as a group, "we can try again now that we know the field."

As Derfel, who is leading the group, takes the first step outside of the castle just before the anticipation of the cool night's breeze, he is stopped by solid wall. With a silent look of bewilderment on Derfel's face, the others soon learn that they are unable to pass on to what is clearly in front of them. Eren, who thinks he can smash his way out of anything, morphs into a titan once again with the intention of knocking over a wall to outside. As a titan, he readies his fist for a surge of wrath that would open the blocked path, but as soon as he does, the flooring beneath his feet gives way and Eren falls to a lower level. Andros inspects the hole and notices that this one does not lead into black nothingness, which somehow makes him less concerned. "The offer still stands, as I said before, I will take you directly to Dracula unless you intend to just leave your giant friend here" says Noella, placing her slender hands loosely upon the shape shifting spear strapped to her back, her 34C breasts settling on her petite frame as she bends over slightly.

Noella seems troubled by something that no one else could see or hear, the others desperately look for a way out. Noella flings out the double spear head and swats away a shot fired from Saint Germain's pistol. Before the saint has a chance to explain, Noella sprints toward Saint Germain with the spear readied for attack, Andros, Derfel, and Richard are not sure who to help. Noella goes for the kill and attempts to silence Saint Germain before he says anything, by thrusting the spear toward his gut. Saint Germain briskly sidesteps, then limbos under the spearheads as they come back and gets out of range of her spear. "The same Dracula that you've been after, Andros, is standing a few yards from me wearing a thong" says Saint Germain as he draws his rapier. Noella lifts the spear and spins it a few times, situating her hands to grip the spear by the very end, then slams the spearheads down as hard as she could, the shock wave sends Germaint into the wall behind him, even Andros and the others are knocked back by it. Saint Germain's eyes shut as he is stuck in the wall "Noella has been possessed, and I came here to warn all of you to abort the quest. If you try to stand your ground, you will die" says Saint Germain as Noella steps close to him.

Andros feels his heart straining as he lifts himself up to see Noella closing in on Saint Germain, a hand reaches up and Erin pulls himself up to the edge of the hole as the slender ropes that emerge from his belt spin themselves back in. The spear is edging its way to Saint Germain as Andros feels an aura of serenity fall upon him. Whether its the armor, a boon from the gods, or a long ago prayer from the Knights the feeling of peace gives him a clarity and insight he has not had before.

Raising his arms the gauntlets clap together the sound like the clear ringing of a bell that forms a ripple in the air and dust around him. Like a wave it flows outwards in the room, as water in the lake, the circle gets bigger and bigger, the air takes a slight shrill then the balm of the serene falls over the room. The dust blows outwards from the room, filling the corridors around with the smoke of the ages. The center of the room brightens just a slight bit as the ripple of the air strikes Noella knocking the spirit of Dracula free.

Noella falls back, her body pushed along by the ripple, into the wall where she strikes solidly then falls to the ground her arms and legs limp around her. Andros enjoys the moment of watching her breasts bounce within her short top as her body falls doll-like to the ground. Richard looks up, smiles as if just waking from a nightmare, Erin stands slightly taller, Lord Derfel picks himself up and with a quick motion sheathes his sword while brushing dust off of his shield. Walking towards Noella Andros stands over her, the helmet covers the look of concern as his looks at his gauntlets. The slight glow of whatever power fading into his hands as Andros looks around the room, the castle returned to its old state while the illusions shatter about them like glass.

"A gift from the gods?" Lord Derfel asks.

Andros looks at his hands, turning them over. Feeling within them something that he knows, somehow, that Dracula will fear. "I don't know," stepping over to Saint Germain helps him out of the wall and up, kicking the spear away from Noella unsure how dangerous she or it is right now. "I believe so, its not something I have ever felt before."

Back
Top Bottom