Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

Mr_Sir visit was awesome. Much huggings and pets. Which is something I've missed. >.o;

However if I am not online today it's because I just got home from leaving from work yesterday at 3;30.

So. I worked 3:30 PM-9:30 AM which is about an 18 hour shift. Mmk? But I was STARVING when I left work. (COMPLETELY) SO I texted Linux asking if wanted to go to breakfast. (What was weird is he read my mind on IHOP o_O) So we went out for breakfast and then went to the mall and window shopped.

Keep in mind that means within the past 24 hours about 21 of which were on my feet. ._.

---- Around 16 hours later - 15 devoted to sleep ------

I'm alive >> Now onward to the other job.

Love - my darling Harriet There is a way to gain a job. It's all about the three P's:

Personality, Persistence, and Persuasion.

If at first they don't call you - call, call again! D:<

That and the possibility of living on your sisters bedroom floor because you can't afford to live in your apartment comes to mind. ._.

You know I was feeling really self-confident today. I mean really. Used to I never felt attractive or anything of that nature. But that has changed over the past few months. It's rare but I have those moments. Like today. I felt really good. I felt, well, confident.

That came to a screeching halt today.

Why?

Because my mother apparently holds No support for confidence for me. That probably cut more than any knife could. That was on top of the fact I couldn't get my mind off of the fact that the ONE song that I knew was the basis of the relationship I had with someone kept playing on repeat in the dream I had like it was supposed to tell me something.

I'm so sick of it.

I hate feeling like I can't make anybody proud or happy, or WORTH anything.

Thank you my DARLING friend for Reintroducing to one of my would-be rapists.

Despite me TELLING you and GIVING THE GUYS PHONE NUMBER you still apparently didn't put it in your head that maybe- just maybe baby sister maybe terrified of something worse than dying.

Just when I thought anything couldn't be worse....

I'm a lot better now thanks to BossMastah being able to calm me down last night.

Panic attacks are NOT fun. Especially right before bed. Though funnily enough my normal Nightmare Trend poofed o_O

Things SHOULD be looking up - Thursday I go to Linux's house and I *might* crash there the night dunno for sure yet - but even so I got invited over for dinner, I'm bringing Infamous Pomegranate brownies of OMFG NOMS, and we're going to watch the Producers on his new tv. Wooo! And Jenga. Jenga of epicness yes.

And Kravin is supposedly going to come visit next week. We'll see if this happens - if So this will be the first BMer I've met that I didn't know from before I joined the site. Shwee~ :3

I'm fucking excited.

Why you may ask?

SNOW. Glorious fluffy white stuff that can instantaneously make me happy. Actually one of the few things that do.

OMFG SNOW.

We got snow today too. We still has also... woot!!! It's supposed to snow all day tomorrow, so I'm hoping this snowfall will stick around for a couple of days. That would be awesome! <3

I'm uber jealous of you da and if I had the means I'd come to your house and relish in the awesomeness.

In other news:

I'm slight confused as to why a male I don't view as being a 'Dom' (Or at least Dom enough for me) can call me a Pet name and me be okay with that when the person who I would normally call a 'master' does no such 'special' privilege.

On top of this said person talks to her more and was actually quite worried when she dropped off the face of BM >.>;

The Tako ish very confused :<

...just like her friends offline are confused when Tako refers to herself as Tako, cause normally she's Vega. xD;;

Back
Top Bottom