Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

SKULLS.

My mommy bought me SKULLS.

How cool is -that-?

She got me a Giant Skull candle, and two bottles with skulls on the top :3 SO wicked. She also got me a new coat (for work) and The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Plus dinner.

Yet she is still amazed I bought over $55 worth of groceries for $27. xD

She also told me Family portraits. Are coming up and to wear black. Yippee.

And there is talk I'm getting my stepdad's car for my birthday next year. O-o; It may not happen but she was at least throwing that out there. The reason? My stepdad wants my mom's car. My brother is too tall for the front seat of my mom's car, and even in the back seat his head almost touches the cieling. O-o; Plus - the Kia is almost paid off. Sooo that's what my folks are thinkin - even though it's an Automatic I'd take it <,<; I know for a FACT it has heat damnit.

15xlnr9.jpg

This is currently in my possession till Thanksgiving, thanks to my guy friend

WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD ONES GAY DAMN IT? D:

*For those of you who don't know what that is - it's a 2006 VW Jetta TDI. Yes it's Diesel.*

of course not Zal! However you don't live 5 miles away from me either.

Linux (the friend who is loaning me the car) has been encouraging me to get one. xD' If only. Registration is insane on this Jetta. thoug i don't know if thats because he has a custom plate or not. I loooooooove this car D; I already have driven 100ish miles and it still reads full xD

Too bad a months car payment is more than my rent.

Linux is a bit of a VW TDI diehard. Though he loaned me this one over the 98 Beetle. Which...I find ironic xD

350 miles, and a half tank later

I appologize to all my rp partners on the lack of communication and Posts.

Having a car means having a social life.

Too bad said car isn't mine.

400 Miles - Still at half tank

Bisexual/Gay men look out for me more than Straight men do.

I am starting to wonder if I was supposed to be male .-.;

I'm slightly creeped out that the older guys at work liked my hair and called me pretty today.

>_>;

SPEAKING OF WORK. DEAR *InsertJobHere* Fuck YOU for making me more than likely pulling a 16 hour shift. Why? BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME NO HELP ON SATURDAY D:< WIth a HUGE sale promotion going on.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

However! THERE IS GOOD NEWS TO BE HAD.

Wednesday is an actual DAY OFF.

Which means~

ALL RPS WILL BE REPLIED TO BY 3 PM EST IF IT KILLS ME.

Why 3?

Cause I'm helping Linux with Turkey dinnneeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :3 with FoxFire. Whee!

THIS NEEDS A GROUP PICTURE.

*will bug them about this later*

However they will need to duck. Since. Both Linux and FoxFire are 6'4" >.>;; Yes my gay friends are awesome. If you don't like it toughs~

Speaking of Friends. The Beta fish FINALLY got a name =P I named him Deneb.

Back
Top Bottom