Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

Yui smirked, brushing Moriko's sensitive spot, gripping her hip tightly. "Not so loud, Riko-chan..~"

Yui felt her own womanhood begin to throb, enjoying the noises and Moriko's trembling, letting out a soft noise.

Moriko cried out when she finally climaxed, body practically shaking.

Senji was beating the daylights out of the punching bag, sweat coating his body.

Shion entered the rec room just after eight in the morning, still looking worse for wear, but better than the night before, although with her coat left unbuttoned and shoes untied. Shrugging off the coat that was guaranteed to fall off sooner or later, the amputee moved into the room and moved over to one of the machines to work on improving her leg strength. "Morning." She greeted quietly.

Beginning her workout, she gave a short nod, glancing up briefly before returning her focus on lifting the weights with her legs. "Better." She grunted out. "Still feel pretty lopsided though." She admitted, but followed her comment up with a shrug. "Nothing I can really do though."

She was a little surprised by his comment, but returned to her business. "... Senji?" She called, her cheeks flushed lightly. "I... Need you to do something." She sat up and cleared her throat. "I need for you to tie my shoes." She muttered, avoiding meeting his eyes.

He stopped and looked over, blinking before smirking and moving over, "I won't always do this for ya, punk.." He teased lightly, kneeling to start tying her shoes.

"Shut up.." She grumbled, adjusting her glasses, face slowly turning more and more red. "I... Also couldn't button up my pant button or buckle my belt." She mumbled, ears burning red.

She scoffed and her face flushed even further. "Just shut up and buckle my belt so I can start my work out..!" She snapped. "You said you were gonna train me anyway." Huffing, she rubbed her neck and planted her foot into his stomach.

"Chill out, jeeze.." He muttered, finishing tying her shoes before moving to do her belt. He hesitated and blushed heavily, "C-Can't you ask someone else...?"

"Someone else?" Shion echoed, looking at him and blinking. "You're right here, just buckle it." She urged, taking one end of the belt. "This isn't the first time you've touched me, just buckle it." She leaned forward a bit nudging him in the jaw with her elbow.

Shion waited for him to finish before standing. "Thanks... So, you wanna help me get started with my training?" She asked, nudging her head and pulling her shirt back over the top of her pants.

Shion nodded, and figuring she might as well strengthen the arm she still had. Getting down on the ground, she started doing one armed push-ups, grunting softly with the effort. "I get you, but I don't get you Senji.. You can cut a man in half with no problem." She let out a breath, lowering herself and pushing herself back up. "But if you touch a woman, you get squeamish as hell. Why?"

"Not really what I call old fashion.." She mumbled, her tone teasing and a small smile playing on her lips. "And anyway, are you gonna help me train or not? Because if you aren't then you aren't much good for anything, now are you?" She cooed.

Shion nearly collapsed under Senji's added weight, making a noise of surprise and effort to keep herself from collapsing. "S-Senji, what are you doing..?!" She ground out through her teeth, body shaking slightly as she slowly pushed herself back up, grunting with effort. "Get off me..!"

Back
Top Bottom