Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

"Good; and I gotta tell you, that blood of her's something nasty." She said, lightly soaping the burns on her side and stomach. "And calm down Senji-san~ There's no need to be embarrassed~" She teased, finishing her shower and getting out, toweling herself dry and throwing on one of Moriko's shirts, exiting the bathroom and flopping onto her back beside Moriko. "You can stay and watch the show with us if you want."

Senji kept his eyes on the tv, avoiding looking a both of them. Moriko played with Yui's hair, "I'm glad you made out with only a couple burns, Mini~♥"

"They still sting though..~" Yui said, resting her head against the side of Moriko's shoulder. "But if you missed them, I'd feel much better~♥" She purred, but turned her attention to the TV when the channel suddenly switched.
"And now folks, it's time for the Too Bad For The Loser Show!" The television switched screens again, showing a blonde woman sitting strapped into a chair along with an oversized slot machine before her. Deadman Wonderlands very own doctor, Rei Takashima, pulled the lever on the machine and turned to face the patched-up Deadman.
"Whenever you're ready, Shion." She said, hand resting on the lever, fingers drumming in anticipation.
"Pull it." Shion spoke after a minute, watching the machine slow before stopping one by one on the right arm. A knot of anxiety made her chest tighten, being relieved at the same time that at least her legs were safe.
"The right arm." Takashima said, moving over as the on-hand nurses helped prepare for the amputation. Shion closed her eyes and swallowed the lump in her throat as the chair she was in was reclined and the strap over her right arm was removed, the other ones being tightened as they cut through her shirt and bra strap to expose her shoulder, making marks on her shoulder just over the joint.
"Fortunately for you, anesthetic is needed for this procedure, but a local anesthetic will do just as well." She said with a smile, pulling on latex gloves and grabbing a needle, injecting the liquid into her arm and getting started. Shion ground her teeth and clenched her fists as the scalpel sliced through her flesh easily to expose the muscles and ligaments beneath it.
At a certain point during her surgery, Shion was no longer able to move her right arm, and knew that most of the muscles had been cut and soon she'd lose the little feeling she had left in her arm. Once the arm had been removed from its socket, Takashima gave a hard yank at the arm, trying to tear the arm away from her body instead of cutting through the bit of flesh that held it together, making a scream burst from Shion's throat, gripping the arm of the chair with her left hand hard.
After her arm had been removed fully, the show ended with Takashima sewing up where her arm had been removed, the channel eventually returning to the local weather.

Yui was curling a lock of Moriko's hair around one of her bony fingers, making a noise as she rolled onto her stomach. "It does put her at a disadvantage, but others have lost more and are still decent fighters." She commented, waving her hand dismissively, glancing over to Senji.

Yui watched him leave with a blank expression, turning to Moriko only when the door closed. "Ne, Riko-chan~" She purred, moving to straddle Moriko's hips, wrapping her arms around her slender shoulders, letting her lips brush her ear. "I'm bored, let's fool around~"
Shion had been returned to her room, her shoulder patched up, feeling lopsided with her arm missing. Vomiting again in the toilet, she gripped the side of the porcelain bowl, trembling in pain from the effects of the anesthetic wearing off, her breathing coming in sharp breaths, sweat beading on her brow. "Shit..." She staggered to her feet and washed her mouth out in the sink, tenderly holding her stump of a shoulder, able to feel each and every stitch that burned her flesh.

Moriko blinked and grinned, "I don't see why not! Best reward next to a shit load of cast and a pocket full of candy. My body is yours to toy with, Yui-chan~"

Senji stood at Shion's door, staring before knocking, "Hey, open up."

The door slid open and Shion looked up at Senji, bags under her eyes and skin ashen. "I thought you'd be back in the rec room at this hour." She said, turning and walking back to the bathroom to get a towel to dry her face with. She hadn't bothered to put her coat on, instead just throwing on a different shirt; with tv's on every wall, she was sure he had seen her amputation, and plus, the whole missing arm thing was pretty noticeable.
Yui smirked and moved to press her lips to Moriko's, moving her hands down and twining her fingers with Moriko's. Letting her eyes close, she gently pushed her arms above her head and against the wall, making a soft noise.

"Tough luck on the penalty game." Senji commented, stepping into her room, "How ya holdin' up?"

Moriko kissed back gladly, mewling lowly as she arched to press her body against Yui's.

Shion wiped her face and neck, hanging the towel on the bedpost. "I feel like shit.." She said, turning to face Senji, feeling shame surge in her chest when she met his eyes. Glancing to her desk to keep her gaze on something else, she cleared her throat. "I'll live though." She stated, trying to collect herself.
Yui deepened the kiss, pressing her chest flush against Moriko's, pinning her arms above her hand with one hand as the other trailed over her body, caressing each curve until her hand slid into Moriko's pants, making a satisfied noise.

Senji suddenly clocked her hard, "What the fuck was that back there, that was the worst fight I've ever seen!"
Moriko shuddered and moaned faintly, blushing more.

Shion let out a surprised gasp when his fist made contact with the side of her face, grunting as she hit the ground. Struggling to sit up with one arm, she rubbed her jaw, tears welling in her eyes. She ground her teeth and blinked her tears away and pushed herself to her feet, swinging hard with her left hand, her fist making contact with his eye. "I already know that..!" She shot back, falling back onto her rear on the bed and rubbing her shoulder gently. "I already know, you don't have to remind me." She grumbled.
Yui moved to kiss and bite her neck, gently teasing with Moriko's clit, a small moan coming from her own throat in victory. "You're already excited, Riko-chan~"

Senji rubbed his eye, grinding his teeth, "Well then, you know that we have to toughen you up even more now."
Moriko moaned lowly and grinned, "C-Can you blame me? I have a powerful and attractive woman toying with me in the greatest of ways~"

Shion made a face and rolled onto her stomach, trying her best to kick off her boots, but the laces were too tight to simply push the shoe off her foot. "Can this wait until morning?" She asked, reaching down to try and pull off her shoes.
"I guess not~" Yui moved to lay Moriko down on her back, hooking her pants and underwear and shimmying them down off her hips, kissing her once more.

She frowned heavily and pressed her foot against his face. "Shut up, I just got my arm cut off, I'd like at least an hour of sleep." She said, resting her head on the pillow. "We can work in the morning."
Yui pulled Moriko's shirt up over her breasts, kissing down her stomach, and up her thighs, gently pushing two fingers into her warmth.

Yui gave Moriko's clit a slow, teasing lick, slowly curling her fingers inside Moriko's womanhood as she fondled her breast. A small smirk tugged at her lips as she licked and sucked gently at her sensitive bundle of nerves, curling and uncurling her fingers at a slow pace.

Yui made soft noises as she continued to pleasure Moriko, the noises her lover was making driving her crazy and making her move her fingers faster.

Yui spread her fingers slightly and rubbed along her inner walls until she found her special bundle of nerves, groping her breast a bit harder, eyes closed and a victorious smirk on her lips.

Yui continued to pump her fingers in and out of Moriko, feeling her inner walls trembling.

Back
Top Bottom