Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

She followed his movements with her eyes, watching him wail on the poor punching bag hard enough to leave lasting dents. Pushing her glasses up and down the bridge of her nose before removing them, folding them and setting them on the bench. "Spar with me?" She said, coming up behind him.

"Yeah, spar. I don't want to get rusty." She said, shrugging off her jacket and tossing it onto the bench beside her glasses.
"And plus, you haven't had many fights this month either." She pointed out, rolling her shoulders.

"I'm all gross and covered in sweat." He mocked, waving his hands, "And I know I haven't fought this month...I'm fucking bored, but I'm not about to break you in half to get my rocks off."

She turned her head away, rubbing the back of her neck. "You're so unpleasant, just do things like a normal man when you're frustrated." She muttered. "And I'm not asking you to kill me, I'm asking to a spar." She said, taking a small shuffle backward when he waved his sweaty hand in her face.

Shion gave a small nod and moved back a step, moving her weight to the balls of her feet, arms up and ready to strike or block when needed, cutting the tip of her thumb but keeping her Branch of Sin inactivated. With a wide stance, she didn't bother to let him deliver the first blow, throwing a hard left hook as a bluff before aiming a high, powerful kick to his head.

Blocking his punches, she brought out her own Branch to block Senji's branch, causing a soft sizzling noise each time they made contact. Moving back, she aimed kicks for his ankles first, then his neck, then lashing out with her blood, allowing it to liquefy in her hand before splattering some in his direction; the blood that did drip to the ground burning a hole in the stone floor.

While he was speaking, she planted both hands firmly into the ground and aimed a hard kick to his chest, a soft frown on her face. "How can you forget? You saw it last month."

She stumbled back, tumbling once before landing on her feet again, holding her jaw. "It's not like you've been on the big screen for the past month either." She rubbed her jaw as she spoke, already a bruise forming as she jumped forward again, throwing a barrage of quick punches.

Senji grabbed her fist and threw her aside, bored and tired, "Listen, it's been fun but I'm done sparring. The equiptment is yours, I'm out. Peace." He said, heading out.

Shion caught herself before stumbling and falling, watching him leave before moving over and collecting her things, pushing her glasses back onto her face. After all her things had been gathered, she headed back to her room to shower, waiting for the income of new inmates that were to be arriving that day.

Yui had eventually left Moriko to head to her match, spotting Senji as she walked down the hall to the elevator that would take her to the Cage. "Senji, you know you're going to catch a cold walking around without your coat." Yui flashed a faux smile, stopping and resting a hand on her hip. "I'm in a hurry but I need a favor~"

Yui completely ignored his request, folding her arms under her well endowed chest and pushing her breasts together slightly. "I need you to keep an eye on Riko-chan, I hear there's a deadman coming in and I won't be there to keep the flies off my honey; onegai, Senji-san~?" She leaned forward slightly, batting her eyelashes. "It would mean the world to me~"

Yui brushed her fingertips under his chin, letting her hip brush his as she passed him. "Thanks, Senji-san..!" She said, leaving him on his own as she headed for her match, getting into the elevator that would take her to the Cage. Shion tapped her foot on the metal floor as she was lowered into the birdcage, this being her first match in a month, she was a little tense, especially with who she was going up against. Already the announcers voice was blaring from the overhead speaker, but Shion blocked him out as she stepped out onto the floor, meeting her opponents gaze, the pink haired woman flashing a cold smile.
With the sound of the buzzer, the fight began and Yui wasted no time, making a small cut on her neck and bringing out her Branch of Sin, which covered her face in a mask, resembling something of a bear trap-like maw; running forward, Shion cut the tip of her thumb, bringing out her own Branch, but attacking first with her powerful kicks.
"And here we go ladies and gentlemen! Lovebird and Secretary Bird clash, Secretary Bird fighting without her Branch of Sin first like always! But will she be able to overwhelm Lovebird before her kiss?" Both women blocked out the noise overhead, keeping their attention focoused on each other. Shion dodged Yui's powerful jaws, evading each attack by mere inches and delivering kicks in return, which Yui was able to block with both arms before pushing back hard to send her flying.

Senji moved to go find Moriko, grumbling and still flustered from Yui flaunting her body. Moriko was sitting in her room, munching on a few cookies she bought with her cast points. She looked up when the door opened and stared at the blushing Senji, "Sup?" "I was requested to keep an eye on you." He muttered, looking to the wall. Moriko smiled softly and laughed, "Yui-chan is so possesive."

The cage match proceeded for another twelve minutes before Shion's movements started to slow. Yui had managed to land a blow on her right hand, taking off one third of her hand, including the last two fingers, and crushing her wrist bone. Yui had discarded her jacket, which had been splattered with blood by Shion, causing her nearly to lose her shirt as well.
"You should probably call the match before you lose anymore blood, Secretary Bird." Yui said, her voice muffled a bit from her mask of blood; Shion wouldn't have it. Charging forward, Shion readied her Branch in liquid form once more, but befor she could throw it, she was slammed into hard. Agony blossomed from her shoulder and she ground her teeth as she felt bone crack and blood warm against her skin. Yui had her Branch clamped tight on Shion's shoulder, cutting deep into her flesh. The next moment was a blur as Yui shook her head twice like a wolf would when trying to snap it's preys spine, severing an artery and tossing her aside.
Shion was finished, her vision blurring and her limbs feeling as heavy as lead.
"Lovebird is our winner once again, folks!" She could hear the announcer but closed her eyes, head resting against the thick glass around the cage as she waited for the medics to come and get her - or to bleed out, but the medics were quickly on the scene, and Yui was brought her Cast points and Candy, sauntering off to find Moriko with a delighted smile on her face.

Yui slid open the door to Moriko's room, closing the door behind her and tossing her Cast Check at Moriko before unbuttoning her shirt and tossing the hole-ridden garment at Senji's head, on her way to Moriko's bathroom to clean up. "Has the show started yet? Elevator got held up so I had to take the long way back." She called from the bathroom, the sound of the shower starting coming from behind the door. "Now that I think about it, isn't that Shion girl your woman, Senji?"

Senji ripped the shirt off his head and threw it aside like it was diseased, "She isn't my woman!" "No Penalty Show yet, Mini...!" Moriko called

Back
Top Bottom