Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeing Ghosts(Avengers)Moon/Lady

she shook her head and settled next to him, holding him, cradling him. not wanting him to get too upset. "shh, Tony. this isn't your fault and Steve would be mad at you for thinking it was." she murmured. "Bruce said that she probably got him with that new drug they've been working on. you know, the stuff that's supposed to be able to take down the Hulk?" she asked. "she had easy access to it. Jarvis is looking for recordings of what happened. there's no way we could have known that psychotic bitch was crazy enough to actually do something like this." "...can i come in?" Bruce asked softly. "i need to check him..." he admitted. "a lot of these drugs shouldn't be mixed. he's likely to be high for the rest of the day... into the night." he admitted. he didn't have to say that if Steve had been a normal person he'd have died.

Tony shuddered swallowing hard as he leaned into her, frowning a little. “But it is. I mean, I’d known she was insane. Older me had known she’d go to riddculous lengths to have him. I just....I should have seen this. I’m a futurist right?I should be able to predict this.”Tony muttered shuddering, nodding a little. “I know....Jarvis will figure it out...”He muttered glancing up when bruce came in, frowning slightly before nodding. “Come on in.”he muttered shuffling off the bed and out of the way, feeling off balance and not sure how to act or recover.

Pepper shook her head. "even future Tony never thought she'd resort to Rape Tony." she pointed out. "i read the warnings too you know." she admitted. "future Tony never considered she might actually kidnap and rape Steve." she admitted, kissing his temple before looking up at Bruce who bustled about and checked Steve for any signs of failing health. "he's just fine. high as a damn kite though." he admitted. "in about two, maybe three or four hours your going to have a problem though." he warned. "the opioid is containing the other drugs, but they are wearing off faster too. once they wear off a certain degree, Steve's going to be worse than a cat in heat. you'll have to be ready for this." he warned. "he might not be able to contain himself so make sure if you don't want to have sex, you won't be in here." Bruce warned. "he won't have any chance to think about it, he'll just be seeking relief." he admitted. "so be aware of how he's reacting." Bruce warned.

“.....I know. It still doesn’t make me feel better.”Tony muttered leaning into her before smiling slightly. Looking anxious as he watched bruce, swallowing hard. Glad that steve was going to be okay. “Good.”He said before looking startled, looking anxious and upset at the idea. And well....worried. “Is it...I mean...I always want to have sex with him...but will it...be bad considering...what she did....to have sex with him right now?”Tony said frowning a little, torn between the two desires.

"i know." Pepper admitted, rubbing his back. "physically speaking it would be much, much better for him to have smeone here to help him through the lust. he'll run the risk of hurting himself if he has to do it all himself." Bruce admitted. "from what i am able to understand of Steve's physiology, i don't think he's going to actually remember being raped, or this episode of... we'll call it a 'heat' since it's the closest thing. the chemicals running through his body, and his brain, will create a hazy memory at best. he might remember in a few weeks but he'll be prepared by then." he admitted. "and even then he'll be a bit disassociated with the memory. it's like remembering what you did when you got so hammered you couldn't remember your name. or getting too high or similar effects." Bruce admitted. "i can't say what this will do to him on a psychological standpoint, but i don't think it will hurt him if you help him through this. i'd suggest getting some toys. even with the both of you his stamina is nearly inexhaustible. it will be a good six to ten hours before he's calm again." he admitted. "not even Extremis can keep up with that." Bruce admitted.

“...Okay. We can do that then.”Tony muttered though it worried him, and scared him to want steve like this, he needed to. Needed to help steve, because that will be what was best for steve. “We’ll prepare him for if he does remember.”He sighed softly, swallowing hard. “...We’ll take care of him. Go. You’re not going to want to be here when he wakes.”Tony said with a weak smile as he looked up at pepper, nudging her a little. “Toys and sex, and a insatiable captain. Just what I want.”

Bruce nodded. "i'll leave you to your privacy then." he promised. "and no, i won't want to be here." he admitted. "make sure to stock up on food and fluids. get some of Steve's triple energy bars that we made for him he's going to need the energy." Bruce explained. the triple energy bars where exactly that. they where energy bars specifically designed for Steve with all the calories, vitamins and minerals Steve would need. he typically snacked on them five or seven a day so he wouldn't be eating such grotesque meal portions five or six times a day. Pepper smiled at Tony. "this is going to be kind of fun i think." she admitted. "the question is, will he be submissive or dominant? either way, i'll go get the collection." she promised Tony. the collection was their horde of sex toys. Steve hadn't seen all of them, but they'd played enough with the collection to know what Steve did like and what he was interested in. it took two hours for Steve to come down from his high enough to regain function of his body. he spent the next hour acting out the song 'I'm a Little Teapot', 'The itsy Bitsy Spider', 'If your happy and you know it, and the Mocerena. he did a lot of other embarrassing things, like declare that Tony had a Tony smell, inform Pepper that she was to pretty and she was to stop being so tall immediately, and attempted to pluck Tony's eyebrows with his fingertips as well as count all of Tony's freckles. which he didn't have.

“Don’t worry, we’ll make sure we all eat and drink. No need to fuck ourselves into a coma.”Tony smiled a little though he was still strained, worried about what was coming. “Hmmm...I bet dominate. And he will indeed. It’ll be great.”he said intending on enjoying it even if he worried about how this was going to affect steve. Sighing softly as he watched steve starting to calm down, shaking his head a little. “...I thought he was going to be having sex, not declaring I smell.”Tony whined a little even as he tried to convince the man he didn’t have freckles.

Bruce nodded. he knew Pepper would, at the very least, keep them going and keep them all from overexerting themselves. well, if Steve could be controlled to that level. Bruce wasn't one hundred percent sure how bad it would be. he only knew that Steve was going to be so horny, so needy he'd claw at himself just to stop the agonizing pleasure. "it's not a sudden transition Tony." Pepper pointed out. "people don't come off a high all of a sudden, they work their way down gradually." she admitted with a grin. "besides, think of all the blackmail material we're getting." "tony!" Steve gasped, blinking at him. "Tony your freckles have vanished!" Pepper just laughed before blinking when Steve cocked his head. "oh!" "what?" "i'm horny. we should have sex." Pepper snorted. "i am so glad we've been recording this." she admitted.

"Well that's true but it'll be okay."tony said worried hoping that this was still going to be okay. That they wouldn't completely fall apart. And praying that sharon wasn't right, that steve wouldn't end things when they found out if sharon was pregnant."that's true. It'll be amazing blqckmail."he snickered."and I don't have freckles steve."he teased shaking his head before laughing."we should have sex if you're horny."

she nodded. "it will be okay." she agreed with a smile. "you did! i saw them." Steve complained, scowling at Tony. "i need a pen." "you are not drawing freckles on Tony." Pepper stated. "but he looks so cute with freckles!" "no." "can i count your freckles?" "after you have sex with Tony." "okay!" Steve agreed before turning his attention back to Tony and kissing him eagerly, tugging at their clothes with a grunt of annoyance that he had to fight with clothes instead of touching skin. so frustrated that he just ripped the clothes apart. soon Tony was naked, his clothes hanging in tatters around them as Steve latched onto the skin with lips and hands. sucking and licking and biting Tony all over. by the time he was done Tony was littered with hickies and love bites.

“No, no pen. I believe you about the freckles.”Tony shook his head looking amused. “After sex, steve.”Tony said smiling amused and happy.

Nearly 48 hours later, and utterly exhausted as he blinked up at the other as the man woke up. Blinking stupidly, having fallen into a exhausted sleep when they’d finished sex, he’d been sleeping since. Muttering unhappily as he looked up at the blond hovering at his side, he whined. “what?”He growled, not wanting to get up yet.

it had taken a whole slew of toys and taking turns fucking him to get him through the ten hour sex marathon. he went, non stop and when Pepper and Tony where too tired and needed a break, he kept going, using whatever toy was closest. he'd finally slumped, completely dead to the world just four minutes after the ten hour mark and began to snore. his body giving up on him even if he was still hard as a rock.

Steve smiled at Tony and offered the other one of James amazing espressos. "just checking to make sure you where alive. Bruce explained what happened." he admitted. "that bitch shot me in the back." he admitted. "new Tranquilizers and when that didn't drop me the bitch tazed me." he admitted. "thanks for taking care of me like that. i don't remember much but i remember it was fun." he admitted. "might be we could get some of those lesser chemicals and put em in a pill. you know. just for fun." he teased, smiling at Tony. "i'm told i make a very lovely needy slut." he admitted with a chuckle.

“Imma not alive.”Tony slurred even as he flailed a hand around to get the espresso, barely raising his head enough to sip it with a whine, before wincing. “Damn.I’m sorry.”he muttered sighing softly, “starting to wake up more even if he wasn’t happy about it. “You’re welcome...you okay...?”He said looking worried a little, before smiling slightly. “You were a lovely needy slut.”he snickered a little before sighing. “...Hey....”he trailed off, biting his lip, wondering how to bring it up, but trying to figure it out without being insulting

Steve chuckled a little. "yeah Pepper threw something at my head when i tried to wake her up." he admitted, she was still there, laying in the bed, dead to the world. "nothing to be sorry for." he admitted. "somehow she got around Jarvis, he never registered her." he admitted, shaking his zappy bracelet. "usually i get a warning when she's trying to sneak up on me, how she managed to fool Jarvis i don't know." he admitted. "so it's important that you know that it wasn't your fault." he said. "Pepper said she recorded it." he admitted. "i'm hoping to watch it later and masturbate." he admitted with a grin before tilting his head a little. "i'm not sure. i don't think it's really... sunk in et, you know? i can hardly remember a thing. i understand that i was raped by a woman with serious issues, but since i can't remember...." he shrugged. "are you okay? Bruce says i left some pretty impressive marks on you." he admitted.

“...Hm. You brought coffee. I wont hurt you.”he smirked as he glanced at pepper, before frowning, looking annoyed. “That’s horrible. Jarvis is usually invincible.”he whined, looking annoyed at the idea of her getting around jarvis, sighing softly twitching a little, annoyed and still feeling guilty before nodding slightly. “I know...”he sighed quietly, before grinning.”She did. It’s quite amazing.”He muttered before ondding. “I know. You’ll be okay...if you remember...we’ll take care of you.”he smiled, twitching a little, because well, he was so worried, but had no idea how to bring it up. Had no idea how to bring up the idea of the pregnancy and marriage. “You did.”He said sitting up to let the other inspect the marks."But I'm fine I promise."

he chuckled a little. "she didn't even want hers so you can have hers too if you like." Steve promised with a chuckle. "and nothing is truly invisible. Phil's looking into it though." later it would be discovered she'd used a minor EMP blast to kill the damn bracelet as well as the tracking devises on Steve that she assumed was there. "let me see." Steve ordered, carefully examining the bruises, hickies and the sharp biting marks. he had been very dominate, possessive in the beginning. as the night wore on and the need got worse he'd turned into a drooling, moaning, pleading, submissive little slut, entirely too willing to do anything they asked if only for more pleasure. "you look okay. some of those bruises are a bit worrying. sorry." he admitted. "but i think we all enjoyed it so i'm not as sorry as i should be." he admitted with an impish grin.

“Good. I want.”Tony muttered sipping his before grinning a little. “Phil’s good. He’ll figure it out.”He muttered before sighing, letting the other man examine him with a sigh. “I’m fine. Promise.”He said before nodding. “We did indeed all enjoy it.”he grinned before growing serious, “I know....in the future...you had a son. And I know Frigga made sure he existed....I think....”He trailed off, at a loss. “...you wont leave?”He said the true fear of this showed through. Not that he wasn’t concerned about how steve would hand;e it, but the utter fear of being left behind.

Steve chuckled a little and shook his head. "Phil is good. he figures out everything." he agreed. "Tony. your version of 'fine' tends to be 'not dying'. i think i'll check for myself." he admitted before smiling at Tony. "yeah. Steven Anthony Rogers." he admitted. "Phil already has Sharon on a suicide watch to make sure she can't do anything to hurt the baby. he's getting the adoption forms filled so all you and Pepper have to do is sign them. James and Natasha and Clint and Phil are going to be the god parents of course." he admitted. "after the baby is born Sharon's not likely to see the light of day again so we don't have to worry about her trying to pitch a fuss. not that she had a chance anyway what with the fact that she raped me and all." he admitted. "so we get the baby uncontested and she goes to prison where she belongs." he admitted smiling at Tony. "remind me to sign you up for baby lessons." he ordered.

“...It is not. Not that bad. Fine is in good condition.”Tony said whining a little as he was looked over before biting his lip, listening t othe other before nodding. “Good. Don’t want to do teh paperwork myself...bad enough the press is going to go insane when they realize we have a kid, no need to draw attention by doing the paperwork myself.”he muttered biting his lip, looking up at the other. “...You don’t....you don’t want to leave rihgt?”He said looking upset at the idea as he watched the other before whining. “I’m fine with babies. I have nieces and nephews you know.”He pointed out.

Steve snorted. "Fine could also mean 'i'm bleeding out' or 'my Arc-reactor is failing and i'm thirty thousand feet in the air' or 'i'm just broken my leg. twice'. Fine, for you can mean a whole slew of things." he teased, shaking his head. "and you don't have to do the paperwork, you just have to sign your name in a few places." he admitted. "besides, it's technically My kid, and anyone who pitches a fit is going to suffer MY rage." he admitted, sniffing. "it's my baby and i'll be fucking damned if i let anyone tell me i can't let you be the co-parent." he admitted with a sniff before smiling at Tony. "now that i finally have you?" he asked, pulling Tony down for a kiss. "your stuck with me buster. i'm never letting you go." he warned before blinking. "you know... somehow, i forgot." he admitted.

“....I’m not that bad!I wouldn’t say fine about that.”Tony whined making a face. “Good. That’s not to hard...and it is your kid. So that’ll be easy.And you’ll get flak about letting me be co=parent....but I promise....I’ll be good. I will.”Tony muttered leaning into the other man, laughing as he was pulled into a kiss. “Good.I want to be stuck with you.”He muttered smiling as he kissed the other back, laughing quietly. “Somehow, most people do.”He snickered smiling as he snuggled the other happily.

5 years later Tony smirked a little as he leaned against the doorway, smiling quietly as he watched steve get ready.”Steven’s all ready and getting antsy waiting. You ready?”He smiled happy and relaxed, running a hand through his dark hair, which was starting to thread with grey. And while he had small wrinkles setting in, unlike the first time steve had come to this point, it was laughter lines instead of stress. 5 years to the day that steve had come forward, to change everything. And life couldn’t have been more different for the genius, who was getting ready to come to his own wedding, and only vaguely afraid that either pepper or steve were going to back out on him.

Steve gave Tony a look. "you have said Fine to those. multiple times." he stated simply before chuckling as he kissed the other. "forever and always." he promised.

the years had passed peacefully. anytime mutters came up about the mutants or superheroes Loki took care of it. one time, they took a new approach, even Politicians could learn. they complained about the financial costs of having to clean up after the supers. so, Loki shrugged and told the world that 'fine. if you don't like the mess the Superheros are making, then they'll stop." with complete consensus, not one superhero lifted a finger to do anything to save another person. it lasted a week before the Politicians started bawling for them to come back. there wasn't a single fuss raised after that. the Mutant kids no longer had to hide, there where laws protecting them against Hate Crimes now. many of them where living perfectly normal lives, using their powers to help in more subtle ways. the superheros still hid their identities, mostly. but only because of the super-villains.

Tony grinned as he watched steve get ready for their wedding. It was so cutely adorable. Floating on cloud nine, the man couldn’t even find it in himself to be his normal nervous self about being left the closer they got to exchanging vows. Even Steven’s adorable clinginess in refusing to walk down the aisle and instead simply clinging to steve, couldn’t ruin anything. It amazed him that today was the day steve had arrived on so long ago....and it was so different from what it would have been. Really. Life was perfect.

The End?

Back
Top Bottom