Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeing Ghosts(Avengers)Moon/Lady

“oh yea. Pepper’s kinky.”Tony said sounding pleased with it snickering a little. “Yes we will.”Tony said snickering as steve sulked. “You’re not bad, considering how you’ve just started to learn. But pepper’s favorite is insanely strict, no need to get us all kicked out.... And don’t feel bad. I regularly get kicked out of it to for being a ‘neanderthal’.”Tony snickered before nodding. “We can do that. I can dance with Steve then.”he said perking up at the idea.

"Kinky?" Steve asked, pondering that. "like, bondage?" "sometimes." Pepper admitted with a grin. "....i'm okay with that." Steve decided after imagining himself tied up and at their mercy for a little bit. "did you really?" Steve asked, grinning. relaxing as he realized that if they where willing to kick out the billionaire then he didn't have a chance. "uh... i don't know how to dance." Steve muttered, flushing. "don't worry, we'll teach you before the date." Pepper promised with a smile, blinking when she realized James was staring at Steve. "...punk...." James murmured, his head tilted, Steve jerked, startled before he beamed at Bucky. "that's right, you used to call me that." "you used to be smaller." "that's right."

“Yep.”Tony grinned shuddering at the idea of tying the blond up. “You three are weird.”Natasha teased rolling her eyes a little before snickering. “He does, with alarmingly regularity. Most of the time it’s me and pepper who eat there, since Tony can’t behave.”Natasha reassured Steve looking amused. “That’s okay. We’ll have fun teaching you stuff. You like us teaching you stuff right?”Tony said with a leer. “....did you grow in all areas, cap?”Tony asked looking interested

"very weird." Steve agreed with a grin as Pepper smiled serenely before giggling at Tony's sulking for being kicked out of restaurants. "that's true. Natasha is very fond of some of the meals they serve there." Pepper admitted. "plus she has proper table manners and isn't a oafish male." she admitted with a chuckle. "...i do like it when you teach me things." Steve admitted, blushing brightly. "well... yes, actually." Steve admitted, blushing brightly. "i was well endowed before the procedure of course but..." he shrugged.

“Indeed. The boys are quite oafish sometimes.” “I am not a oaf!Take that back.”tony demanded sulking a little, twitching. “I’ll teach you whatever you want then.”Tony said smiling a little, leaning over to kiss steve lightly, before laughing. “That’s awesome.”He snickered at the idea of steve growing like that. “You are such a pervert.”Natasha said rolling her eyes a little. “Don’t you have work to be doing?”She said looking him over. “...Indeed. Come on Barnes, we’ll get your arm working soon enough.”

"WE are oafs though." Steve pointed out to Tony, amused before blushing hard and nodding rather shyly. "okay Tony." he agreed softly eyes a little glazed as he imagined all the things Tony might teach him. "it was pretty awesome." Steve admitted with a grin. "Natasha. all men are perverts. it's hard wired into our brains." he admitted before grinning at James who paused and glanced at Natasha for permission. once she cave it, Bruce took James dow to the med lab to remove the metal end cap with minimal pain and a lot less damage than they'd anticipated. "at his healing rate, i'd say he'll be good for a new arm by tonight." Bruce reported. "he's a bit whoozy from the Anesthesia." Bruce admitted, and indeed James was sort of swaying in place, looking very sluggish indeed.

“Speak for yourself. I am not a oaf.”Tony said with a huff, making a face, offering the captain a equally shy smile as he nodded. “It is wired in.” Natasha snickered rolling her eyes before nodding, “Go.You’re new arm’s important.”Natasha said watching them go. And indeed, tony was grateful and relieved that it was less of a mess then he had thought it’d be. “Good. I’ll probably put the new one in this evening after I get back from dinner.”Tony said his eyes glazing a little as he considered everything he’d have to do. “Well, let’s get him upstairs to natasha, and she can tuck him in bed.”Tony smiled gently taking james’ arm to steady him as they gently steered him towards the elevator.

Steve smirked. "Well, me and James and Clint can be oafs then." "i am a dainty feminine flower." Clint protested as he shuffled in for his fair share of food. James just nodded his agreement to Natasha's orders and followed Bruce. the surgery had been easy too. aside from removing a good layer of skin from the stump, there was only blood from the very center where it was attached to the inside of the arm. an even that was done bleeding after a matter of minutes. the stump was now bandaged in a clean white cloth and Bruce smiled at Tony. once he was up to Natasha Bruce gave her a whole list of things to watch for. if James had trouble breathing, became ill, was still dizzy and sluggish after an hour, went to sleep and couldn't be woken up and others, she was to fetch Bruce immediately. fortunately, James had no problems and after an hour and a half nap looked as if he hadn't done anything more than make breakfast.

Natasha smiled as the other came back to himself, tilting her head a little as she looked him over. “how are you feeling?”She muttered reaching out and gently stroking his hair out of his face as he laid on the couch, having made him relax and sleep for awhile. Even if she knew she probably shouldn’t, she couldn’t help but touch him gently.

“....So, you want to do anything else while we’re out?I mean, dinner and dancing was our choice...you should get something.”Tony said looking at steve as they were seated at their tables, trying to not worry or fuss over the man to much, despite having settled into a relationship, he was still worried about steve not being happy with them.

James blinked at her. feeling? what was that? "my physical performance is slightly afflicted." he finally told her. he was still a bit whoozy, thought he could still fight just fine if he had to. he just wasn't too sure on if he could plan anything or make decisions as he was sometimes expected to. he blinked at her when she stroked his hair and frowned a little, confused. "do you wish for me to perform for you?" that was the only time someone touched him gently. when they wanted to fuck him. or in a few cases, wanted him to fuck them.

"i wanna go to Coney Island if it's not too late once we're done with dinner and dancing." Steve decided with a smile. "if it's late, we'll do that on our next date." Steve decided, Pepper nodding her agreement. "i love this place already." Steve admitted, Pepper giggling and nodding. "me too." she admitted, examining her menu with a tilt of her head. "i want a milkshake, a bacon loaded cheeseburger and french fries." she decided, making Steve blink at her. "just because i am well bred, doesn't mean i can't enjoy junk food." she teased him.

“Well, that should disappear soon enough.”She said looking glad that he was feelign a little more awake and together then he had been. “No, I just enjoy touching you.”Natasha said swallowing hard, trying not to feel sick at the idea of him doing that simply because she ordered him to.

“Okay. We’ll make it to coney island, now or later.”Tony grinned, nearly hyper he was so excited to be out and about with his dates. “I want a root beer float, curly fries and a cheeseburger.”Tnoy grinned as they ordered, snickering at steve’s shock. “Or doing not so well-bred things. She’s a downright dirty girl.”Tony teased smirking a little at pepper as he kissed her cheek.

James nodded before looking even more confused when she told him she didn't want him to perform. he blinked at her and paused when his stomach growled, moving over to the kitchen to make lunch. he was always expected to eat when he was hungry, though he could never really tell. he figured if his stomach growled, he was hungry.

"awesome." he said with a grin. "i want a milkshake, a mushroom Swiss burger and some onion rings." Steve decided, smiling before laughing at Tony. "i am a dirty girl." Pepper admitted. "but i'm sophisticated while i'm doing it."

Natasha smiled watching him, looking amused as he cooked. Settling in with a book to relax.

“Hm, you are. There’s nothing quite like seeing my CEO being a utterly dirty girl.”Tony said smirking a little, shifting, resting a arm around steve’s shoulders along the back of his chair, absently stroking his thumb across the back of his shoulder, simply reassuring himself that this was real and happening. “So, anything we should know going on?I mean, since james got here, I haven’t been paying attention to SI...”

Steve chuckled a little and Pepper giggled. "oh, nothing uch. Sharon Carter want's a job transfer." Pepper admitted. "she didn't say it, but she wants to get closer to Steve i think. she was pretty annoyed when word got out that Steve was dating Tony. they haven't realized that i'm part of the equation yet." Pepper admitted with a smirk. "oh. also, Garrison Flynn has been fired for trying to steal from SI." she admitted.

months later and things where along the same vein. Sharon tried repeatedly to get close to Steve. talking to him and purring at him. the more she tried to employ her growing powers on him, the more used to them he became until he didn't even need his shocking bracelet. he still wore it, just in case. he never took it off unless it was to shower. he was gone at the moment, doing another Make a Wish for the hospital he volunteered at.

James had been recovering by leaps and bounds. he was aware of himself enough to be able to make decisions and tell someone 'no'. he still had his moments where he'd do anything someone told him to. but he was starting to remember. something that often led to him crouching in a corner and screaming for hours on end. luckily, that was happening with much less frequency as he came to terms with who, and what, he was. he was in the communal kitchen, whipping up another feast. it was only when he was cooking that he looked completely at peace.

Tony grinned watching James as he cooked, well sorta. He was listening to the other cook even as he worked on designing steve’s birthday present.”James, you like?”He asked as he made the hologram of the bike appear to let the assassin see the newly designed bike, glancing at the clock, smirking as he realized what time it was. “Want to go to the hospital and pick steve up with me?We’re going to lunch after.”He said looking pleased with the idea of spending time with his captain. Having gotten to be good friends with james, so sharing time with his captain wasn’t all that hard for him.

James paused, looking up at the other, his head tilted. "yes." James admitted, examining the bike a little closer. "it needs flames." James had a funny little obsession with painting flames on things. cars. bikes, helmets, walls, Steve. he had not been amused. "uhm..." James paused. it still took him a long time to actually make a decision, worrying if it was okay to or not. finally his desire to go outside for a while won out. "yes." he decided, finishing up his cooking and leaving everything out. the team would finish all the food, he knew. "what is Steve doing again?" James memory was rather poor. his brain had been badly damaged after all the mind wiping, but he was getting better. so was Grant for that matter, who, now that he was in an encouraging environment, was thriving. he occasionally tried to find a way to help Garret, but he had stopped plotting ways to escape.

“...You think everything needs flames, including my boyfriend and his shield.”he teased because he found james’ obsession amusing, even if he had ended up with flames on his suit, he had thought they’d looked well enough that he’d left them in place until steve’d made him repaint them. “It’s okay you know.”He reassured watching the other, before grinning as they left. “He’s visiting with a few sick kids who wanted to meet him.”He said smiling as he put the hood of the convertible down as they headed for the hospital.

he smirked. "your suit looked so much better with Flames." he admitted. "and Steve needed a perk me up, he looked too sad." he admitted. James and Loki got along very well because of their shared likes for pranks. "oh. he's a good guy like that." James admitted with a nod. James adored the convertible. he had once told Tony that 'it was like flying'. when they got tot he hospital though, they received a harsh shock. "oh, Mr. Rogers never showed up. he sent us a text that there was an emergency and that he'd be by later." the woman in charge of the children's ward informed Tony when he asked for the good captain. "The kids where upset but they understood that Steve had to save the world." she admitted before looking worried. "is that not right? i would have thought you'd be fighting with them." James loved to fight the bad guys and always made sure to go with Steve so he could beat people up. "...Steve is missing." James mused, blinking at Tony. "that's new." he wasn't too worried. as far as James was concerned, Steve was a god. James tottered after Steve like a toddler with a crush. he had a bad hero woship of Steve, though most people thought it was cute.

“It did indeed. To bad steve made me repaint.”Tony snickered a little before nodding. “He is quite good. So good sometimes, I wonder about being with him.”he said sighing a little looking startled and confused that steve wasn’t there before he hid it. “Oh well, he does this if the fight’s not to bad. Don’t worry about it, I’ll have him here soon enough.”Tony said not wanting to worry the woman as he headed for the door, frowning slightly, “...Steve is indeed missing, but I’m going to find him.”He said working his way through his contacts to see if anyone had seen him.

he smirked. "i have plenty of flame decals left. i could put them back on. he'll give up eventually." he admitted with a grin before smiling softly at Tony. "you shouldn't. your just what he needs. when he gets too tense, or serious your always there to make him smile." he admitted. "You and Pepper are exactly what he's always needed in life." he admitted before frowning a little, following Tony. everyone Tony called all had the same response. 'no, we haven't seen Steve, have you asked Pepper?'. because if Steve wasn't with Tony, then he was with Pepper. well, normally. Pepper already had Jarvis searching for Steve, ten minutes after Tony had exhausted his contacts, Jarvis found Steve. they where in the basement of Shield headquarters, where long term prisoners where kept. Steve was naked, his eyes where so wide blown you knew he was high as a kite. he was limp as a rag doll but his cock was stiff and heavy. his arms where tied above his head and his ankles where cuffed to the corners of the bed and he was covered in various fluids. he made a small noise as Sharon Carter stroked him and then swiftly mounted him. he didn't move at all, too drugged to even twitch, even when he came, from how messy he was, it was probably not his first perfectly still orgasm. he was helpless, being raped and was too stoned out of his head to realize it. from the IV in his arm, he was going to stay that way until Sharon was well and done with him. considering the woman was completely psychotic, she would probably never let him go. she seamed to fully anticipate being caught, but in her mind, Steve would have no coice but to marry her once she was proven to be pregnant with his child.

“Awesome. That would be great.”Tony snickered at the idea of simply browbeating steve into accepting the flames. “....Good.He’s what I need to.”he said with a small smile, frowning though as he called. Hating that he couldn’t find them, and by the time they got to shield, tony was a explosion waiting to happen as he blew open the doors to the room, glaring. “Sharon, step away from him.”he ordered moving through the door, letting james in, the two men having every intention of beating sharon up and getting steve away. Anxious and trying not to sound it as he watched,not wanting to blast her when she was straddling steve, since he couldn't avoid hurting steve if he did so.

James smiled at Tony a little. "our all the best for each other." he admitted before scowling when he followed Tony to shield. Sharon smirked at them and dismounted, Steve's seed sliding don her inner thighs. she hadn't stopped riding him since she had gotten him. if she wasn't pregnant than it would be a miracle. particularly when it was Steve you where considering. Super Sperm to the extreme. "it's much too late." Sharon admitted, smug. "i'm pregnant with his child. he'll have no choice but to marry me now." she said, very pleased with herself. James was already cutting off the drip to the IV and very carefully removed the needle before taking the bag. "i'll get this to Bruce." James assured Tony. "i'll take the woman. you stay here with Steve. i will lock the woman up in the Tower and Bruce will analyze this so we can see if it's okay to move Steve." "no need." Loki said as he appeared in a swirl of colors. "Jarvis just contacted me. you deal with the woman, i will take this to Bruce directly." Loki admitted, glancing at Tony. "see if you can't clean him up and get him dressed" he suggested before vanishing again. Sharon shrieked and snarled and bit like a rabid animal when James grabbed her and cuffed her hands behind her back and marched her out the door wearing only a sheet. if she was going to be a whore, then she'd be treated like one. Tony got word five minutes later from Bruce that, provided Steve wasn't injured, he could be moved. though Steve probably wouldn't be able to support his own weight. there where opioid in the mix of drugs that had been injected into Steve.

“Even if you are, it changes nothing.”Tony snarled at her, shaking his head as he gripped her arm tightly, watching james, looking shaken as he considered what he was seeing, scared. “Thanks loki.”Tony muttered watching james leave before moving over, gently picking up a rag and talking to steve. “Steve, it’s me. I’m just going to clean you up okay?You’re good.”He muttered talking gently and softly as he washed him up and gently got him dressed. Wincing as he realized just how out of it steve was, already calling pepper to have her meet him at home, before getting them both back to the tower, though the experience left tony lost and heartsore as he got steve settled into bed.

Sharon just smirked. "we'll see about that!" she said, quite smug and superior. she knew how Steve worked, he would marry her and she would have full control of him in no time. Steve didn't move, or make noise, or even blink when Tony talked. he just stared at the amazing colors. with no one actively stimulating him though, his cock was slowly deflating, though it remained semi rigid due to all the drugs coursing through his system. Steve couldn't even work his own body, he was just limp, doll like, though by the time they got back tot he apartment he was starting to mumble, it was all gibberish of course, since he couldn't really use his tongue or mouth, but he was recovering at least. "Tony." Pepper murmured, stroking his arms. "it's going to be okay. Bruce is working on a full analysis but from what he's seen so far the most dangerous thing in there is the Flunitrazepam. it's an opioid from what i understand." she admitted. "there are various other muscle relaxers and a lot of chemicals found in chocolate but he's going to be fine." she promised. "he just needs time to come down."

Tony turned his head looking at her, resting his head on his shoulder as he slumped onto the edge of the bed, listening to steve mumble, making sure things weren’t getting dangerous, trembling ever so slightly as he slouched over his knees, cradling his head in his hands, shuddering a little. “He’ll be okay.”He muttered, teh pained guilt strong and hurting in his voice as he leaned into her a little.

Back
Top Bottom