Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mark My Soul(Avengers)Lady/Moon

“So I see.”Thorne said looking down, her eyes finding the mark, fingers twitching a little as she saw the crown of thorns, resisting the need to touch looking away for a moment before nodding. “Most people’s marks wont scar as long as their mates are alive. Their...life force...for lack of a better word, keeps it healing. Like how its connected emotionally and physically to the other, it allows it to heal to.”She said dropping her eyes at the mention of his third, before nodding. “It already is. Its a weird feeling.”She muttered at the odd numb feeling, tilting her head.”Huh. That makes sense.”She muttered letting him support her some.

“Hey. And considering my home in Sweden, I can’t think tony’s choice in decorating could be worse.”She snickered a little as she walked in, looking amused as she looked around. It was definitely something she could see them enjoying, before snickering. “Yea, considering what tony gets up to, definitely not going in his room.”She smirked before nodding quietly. “I wont go in.”She promised looking amused as she looked into the room though. “That’s amazing!”She said before nodding, shuddering at the idea of the boys naked before smirking a little at james. “You know, I think I can handle the sight of him naked. Definitely not as traumatic as seeing my 70 year old insane uncle wandering around the palace naked....it was scarring.”She snickered a little before looking in her room, before shaking her head. “It’s fine. Really.”She said looking around her own room, feeling overwhelmed by the kindness, biting her lip a little. “....I raise dogs. In my free time. I mean...not myself, they’re at the country house, but I...I like raising dogs.”She said, blurting it out, before flushing at the admittance, because she’d never told anyone before about her hobby of breeding and raising dogs, because her parents had found it such a shameful hobby, she’d learned long ago simply to not let anyone know about the small, not so princess-ly hobbies she liked. “...Nah. I’m good. Go take care of james, I’m going to get some sleep.”She smiled a little.

he smiled a little. "this one... it used to always hurt." he admitted. "ever since i was born, it's burned." he admitted. "Steve thinks it's because our mate was always in the hands of Hydra, frozen. but me? i think it was because they weren't born yet." he admitted, smiling at her. "i think we'll find them, her, someday soon." he admitted. "it's just a feeling i get." he admitted. "i feel like she's searching for us, but shes too scared. i think she must get hit a lot, like i used to when i was a kid." he admitted. "it is a weird feeling isn't it?" he asked with a smile. "i use it a lot when my arm acts up." he admitted. "it hurts less when it's numb." he admitted.

"does Sweden have weird decorating habits?" James asked curiously, Steve snickering as he nodded. "yeah they have odd habits over there." he admitted with a chuckle. "yeah, no. Tony's even more of a freak than i am... his room is filled with things that MOVE! it's.... creepy..." he admitted, shooting the door a wary look. "i keep it locked." he admitted. "unless Tony's here then he deals with the... things, in there." he admitted with a shudder. "yeah, when Tony found out that the water and fish helped James calm down and feel safe, he built this specifically for James... i can't go in, it makes me panic." he admitted. "James doesn't mind that though." he admitted with a chuckle before wrinkling his nose. "Andrew? yeah he's always been insane." Steve admitted to her. "i met him before i was frozen, he was only five at the time i think but he did the weirdest things..." he admitted before he blinked. "raise dogs? uhm... i'm not sure if we have the room in here for more than one or two." he admitted. "but me and James like dogs so if you want to get a few we wouldn't mind." he promised with a smile. "if you raise smaller ones, like Chihuahua or Terriers we might be able to have four or five." he admitted. "okay. if you need anything just come get me." he suggested. "or help yourself. the fridge is fully stocked so help yourself, any of the books feel free to read and the movies are underneath the TV stand. just pull out the drawers. there's video games under there too if you want to play those if you get bored." he paused, head tilted. "there's emergency money on top of the fridge if you need anything before me and James get up, toothbrush and hairbrush and stuff like that, go ahead and take the whole wad and go shopping if you want." he promised with a smile. "Tony will work on getting you access to your own money sooner or later. unless you don't want him to know." "Steeeeve...." James whined. "stop gabbling at her, she's not dumb. just tell her to go shopping and to help herself and get in here and suck my cock." Steve went bright red. "James Buchanan Barnes i'm gonna kick your ass!" James just laughed.

“...Maybe. That would make sense.”Thorne said looking both sad and thoughtful as she considered their third. Shying away from the emotions before studying him, eyes widening a little as she watched him. Wondering if he knew. Wondering if he’d guessed. Swallowing thickly before looking away.“It is a weird feeling.”She agreed moving away from the subject of mates.

“Some. But mostly because my families insane, they decorate oddly. I mean, centuries of interbreeding tends to leave people eccentric.”She snickered a little before making a face snickering. “Tony’s weird. Definitely.”She agreed bemused at the idea before nodding. “Tony’s a good man, even if he wont let himself believe it.”She smiled before smiling, “Yea...he’s a little weird. Definitely.”She agreed before flushing brightly as he blinked at her. “I...I just enjoy figuring out what bloodlines work best, which would make the best puppies....I...I raise itlalian greyhounds. They’re fairly small...if...if you don’t mind, I’ll bring the two mating pair I own right now....I...I came here to new york to get them really. I just bought them to go home..and its not like something I devoted my whole life to...it was just a hobby to do, to let people have the puppies they wanted....”She said obviously quite excited at the idea. Because it was such a unprincessly thing to do, it was rare for her to discuss it outloud, but given that he had asked, she obviously loved her dogs, even if she didn’t get to devote alot of time to it. Smiling at steve’s words, she nodded. “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”She said before nodding. “I’ll call tony later and tell him. Rather tell him before he reads it in the paper, cause if he does find out from the tabloids, he’ll sulk for months you know.”She pointed out snickering before laughing out loud at james words. “You better go, Cap. Seems like you have something you need to be doing.”She teased waving him off.

he smiled at her. "Steve told me you don't have a mark. i'm sorry. i can't imagine what that must be like." he admitted. "but, mark or no mark, everyone has a soul mate. i bet you there's another person out there without a marking too. and he'll be perfect for you." he admitted with a smile. "and just because your different, doesn't mean you can't be completely happy anyway." he admitted with a smile. "after all, look at Tony. he's pretty weird." he admitted. "i still can't believe Pepper lets him do that kind of stuff." he admitted.

"inbreeding? ugh, like those old stories where they locked up their three armed relatives in attics?" "oh James, those stories aren't real." "but how do you know? they could be real and just be covered up!" he pointed out. "he's one of the best men i know." Steve admitted with a smile. "honestly he's the only reason i survived to find out James was still alive was thanks to Tony." he admitted. "Greyhounds?" he asked, looking surprised. "the kinds that run the races? those are gorgeous dogs." he admitted. "sure! we have room for a pair of greyhounds!" he agreed with a bright smile. "you don't mind if we spoil them relentlessly do you? James and me can't deny a dog when they give us those big eyes." he admitted with a chuckle. "might have to invest in a house after all, one with a really big yard." he admitted with a grin, winking at her before snorting. "hey. we should let him find out from the papers. Tony in a sulk is amusing." he admitted with a grin before he went even more red. "uh... yeah apparently... don't worry the rooms are completely soundproof so... you know. you won't... have to listen." he promised sheepishly before scuttling back into his own room and bitching at James about being rude. James just laughed and shut Steve up with a kiss.

“...its hard. So hard.”She said swallowing thickly, twitching, before smiling a little. “Maybe. And I’m trying to be happy.”she said offering him a small quiet smile, before snickering. “Yea, him and pepper are totally weird. Though I’m sure she’s just as weird as him. You just never hear about it, since she’s definitely the quieter of the two.”

“Yea...something like that. Though as far as I know, I never had a three armed relative.”Thorne snickered before nodding. “Yea, greyhounds. And exactly!That’s usually who I end up selling to. The pups usually got to the trainers who want to race...its what makes breeding them so interesting. Crossing bloodlines and trying to get the perfect breeding, for not only speed but temperment and kindness and-”She stopped, blushing a little knowing she was rambling. Before smiling happily as she realized they’d be okay with having the dogs, before giggling a little. “No, you can spoil them.”She promised before snickering at the idea of the house, though blushing at the idea of them getting a house with her, simply because they wanted a hard. “Maybe.”she said before laughing, the pain of the start of the day forgotten for the moment. “Tony in a sulk is quite a thing.”She agreed before smiling. “Good then. Go.”she smiled watching him go sadly, settling in to sleep.

By the time the super soldiers emerged, it was obvious that Thorne had gotten not only some sleep, but also gone out and got some shopping done along with picking up the dogs. The two puppies rushing across the room to investigate the two super soldiers, cold noses nudging at their legs demanding attention. ”That’s Chase and Shara....I know you said it was okay, but are you sure its okay to have them here?”Thorne said looking up at the two men with such quiet anxiety they would have to be blind to not understand that chris, the ever negative and abusive husband, hadn’t allowed her the simple joy of doing this.

he smiled at her. "you'll find your perfect match someday, soon. it's just a feeling but i think your going to have a very happy life now." he admitted, frowning a little. "it will hurt a lot, but it will be worth it in the end." he admitted, smiling at her. "you'll have to fight for your happiness, but you mustn't ever give in, okay?" he asked with a smile before snickering. "you know. you might be right. Pepper is a bit odd isn't she?" he asked with a grin.

"that's really impressive!" Steve admitted. "i'm really curious about it now! how do you know who to breed with who?" he asked, his head tilted. "that's really cool. i didn't know dogs could be bred to be nicer." he admitted. "is that why Pit Bulls are considered so mean? because people bred them to be?" James asked curiously. "alright! dog spoiling! sweet!" James chirped happily. "we'll have to get a few dog beds, and some dog food bowls and some water dishes. and Dog toys! we can take them on out morning and evening runs too! they'd like that right?" Steve asked, already planning the best way to incorporate dogs into his daily schedule.

it was noon before either Super Soldier finally crawled out of bed so that wasn't unexpected. "oooh they're super cute!... they're not grey though, i thought they had to be grey?" "that's just the breeds name James, they come in all colors." Steve admitted with a chuckle as he scratched the pups ears. "of course it's fine. this is a pet freindly apartment complex." he promised her. "besides, it will be nice to have some running partners that don't talk all the time." "hey!" James protested. "your the one that chatters nonstop!" "i am not, your the one that never shuts your mouth!" Steve complained as he dug int he fridge for something to make lunch with. "hmmm. Panini's and Salad sound alright for lunch?" "yes." James agreed with a smile. "i like Panini." he admitted, glancing at Thorne. "do you like Panini?" he asked. "Steve gets the real meet. from the people in the butcher shop and everything. they slice it right there in front of you. we have a bit of everything, ham, turkey, Prosciutto. pepperoni, Capicola, chicken, and of course all the cheeses to go with it." he admitted with a smile. "and we keep different kinds of bread too because Steve is picky and doesn't like the sliced bread." "i don't like packaged bread. it tastes like shit." Steve admitted. "er... pardon my language." he muttered sheepishly before grinning at the dogs and tossing them a few slices of chicken. "they're gonna be fat." James predicted. "nah, they'll run themselves thin again." Steve promised, snickering.

“I wont. I’ll fight for it.”she said though she was scared to do it. So very scared. Snickering a little she nodded. “Pepper is indeed odd.”She agreed.

“Well, I keep a mountains worth of records, and look for certain traits in the dog, and how their parents were and how it effected the pups. Yea, mostly. Though these days they’re bred a little nicer, but still, pit bulls were originally bred as fighting dogs.”She smiled a little snickering at how happy they were to spol the dogs, before nodding. “They would. They run about everywhere actually.”she said smiling a little as she realized it would indeed be good for racing dogs, to have these two around. They’d never run out of running partners then.

“Sometimes they are.”Thorne smiled amused as Chase pressed against steve’s legs, the grey hound always eager for attention even as Shara nudged at james leg, definitely the two had decided the super soldiers were okay. “Well, you four will definitely make a cute sight running around with itty bitty dogs.”She teased because despite being long legged and slender, the dogs barely reached the guys thighs, definitely fragile looking dogs compared to the two men. “Yea, panini’s good.”She smiled before snickering, “You’re picky cause you grew up with it different...you have no idea how much I’ve heard tony complain about you two’s ‘differences’.”She snickered a little. “Man totally finds the ‘two old men’ he’s been saddled with, totally confusing most of the time really.”She said knowing she wasn’t telling them anything they didn’t already know. Smiling a little as the dogs crowded closer to see about getting more food. “They’ll be fine. Running will keep them lean.”she agreed

he smiled. "Fear. all people fear. it is not bravery if you feel no fear. it is bravery and courage if you do it, even though you are afraid." he admitted simply.

"wow. i didn't know people could keep track of that sort of stuff. you must be really smart." Steve admitted with a smile. "wanna do my taxes?" he offered, James snorting. "no she doesn't wanna do your taxes! Tony would sulk if you didn't let him do it." "....true. it's not like i can figure out that kind of math." he admitted. "i failed arithmetic." "you think i did any better?" James asked, amused. "i wonder if they can keep up with us though?" "well. we'll have to find out. if the pups get tired we'll just carry them home." Steve pointed out.

Steve grinned as he patted Chase happily, James cooing over Shara, snuggling her. the dogs would be really good for the two men, who where still suffering from PTSD. James more so than Steve. "we'll have to get collars and leashes for them if we take them running. it's too dangerous to have them unleashed." he admitted. "i'm picky, because i have taste buds." Steve scoffed. "you modern age' brats have all killed your tasters with greasy fried stuff and chemicals." he huffed. "and Tony better be a little bit more grateful or he can haul his own butt out of trouble the nest time Doom tries to prove he has better toys than Tony." he huffed as he started slicing an actual loaf of real Italian bread. "besides, he's the confusing one! honestly what does... B, B, L mean anyway?" he demanded, looking at his cell phone for an old text of Tony's. "he's the oddball not us." he complained, even though he was smiling. "what would you like on your Panini Thorne?" he asked her. "and do you want anything in your salad?" he asked, already fixing four Panini to his own and James preferred tastes and a salad full of rich greens instead of that 'mostly water' stuff. Kale, Spinach, Dandelion leaves and watercress. no wonder Tony complained, Steve and James where health nuts!

“Not sure about that, but I try.”She said blushing brightly at the praise before laughing. “He’s right. If we’re not telling tony I’m here, then we have to let him do the taxes. There’s only so much sulking we can take.”She snickered before nodding. “They’ll keep up for awhile, probably not your whole run though.”

Thorne smiled a little, pleased that the dogs seemed to be a hit with the two before nodding. “We will. I didn’t stop at the store, I didn’t want to take them shopping with me.”She smiled a little before snickering. “There are no better toys then tony’s, according to him. He sulked for days last time Doom tried to beat him, I hear. Pepper said he sulked in the lab for hours.”She snickered before smiling a little. “Be by Later, or be back later.”She explained before snickering. “Not disagreeing there. He is odd.”She agreed before shrugging. “ham abd cheese is fine, Tomatoes for the salad.”She said before laughing out loud as she realized why tony complained as much as he did. “No wonder tony complains. Eating with you two must drive him insane.”

he smiled a little. "i'm sure he already knows your here. he's not stupid after all." he admitted as he started grilling the Panini using that fancy grilling thing Tony had left for them. "well they don't have to keep up for the whole run. if anything we'll take a short run, drop them off at home and then take a longer run on our own." he admitted. "it's important for dogs to get exercise after all." he admitted. "i can't imagine why not." he teased with a grin. "i'm sure they wouldn't have gotten into mischief. not good pups like these." clearly he didn't believe his own words. "Tony sulks about everything." James pointed out, chewing on a carrot that Steve had handed him. "why not just say that? it's not like Tony is illiterate." Steve huffed. "honestly the man is like a child." he complained with a chuckle and a shake of his head before nodding. "what kind of cheese? we have Cheddar, Colby, Havarti, provolone, American, pepper-jack, Swiss and... James did you eat all the Ricotta and goats cheese again?" "no.... maybe..."

“That would work.”She said smiling a little, “Then I could go running with you to, without feeling bad for not doing the whole run.”She said sounding pleased with the idea before snickering. “Hm, I should have named one of them loki, they’re always into mischief.”She said snickering a little before nodding. “Tony does actually. Though I think your lack of tech skills bother him more then the food.”She pointed out before smiling. “He might not be illiterate but its common to shorten words like this these days, and he’s probably not even thinking about it, no matter how much he teases you for being old, he’s probably not even really aware of his text-talk.”She shrugged a little. “Just tell him to have Jarvis compose his texts to you, at least that way you know the AI would translate.”She pointed out before smiling a little. “Provolone is fine.”she said smiling a little. “we’ll go shopping after lunch. We can pick up more cheese.”

"yes that is a good idea. we could probably teach you some self defense too if you'd like?" Steve offered before wincing at the mention of Loki. "god... please don't mention him. if i ever see that punk again i'm going to turn his inners into outers." Steve admitted. "filthy freaking Gods anyway." he growled. "not that they're real gods anyway." "Stevie's still pretty upset about the whole Manhattan thing." James explained to Thorne, looking more amused than worried about Steve, who was muttering about all the ways he might be able to torture Loki before Thor stopped him. "my lack of tech skills has nothing at all to do with anything. i can work a computer and a phone and h's just going to have to content himself with the fact that i can kick his ass at Call of Duty." Steve stated with a smile as he sliced a Tomato for the Salads and James Panini. ".... you know. i never thought of that." Steve admitted. "my phone is connected to Jarvis a bit. Jarvis could totally translate for me." he admitted with a smile as he slipped the provolone onto the sandwiches before grilling them up. "what kind of dressing do you prefer? we only have Italian, ranch and blue cheese i'm afraid." he admitted. "and i wouldn't complain, but James never remembers to tell me when he's eaten all the cheese." Steve pointed out, glancing, amused at James who huffed. "i like cheese..." "yes i know."

“I would like that.”She said before wincing as she remembered who she was talking to. “Sorry....forgot you knew him, instead of it simply being a legend.”Thorne smiled a little before sighing quietly. “So I can see.”she said looking amused though before snickering. “You can beat him at Call of Duty?”She snickered amused at the idea of the man could work tech well enough to figure out how to do that. “Tony probably didn’t think of it later. But just have Jarvis translate tony-speak, cause I’m sure beyond the text shorthand, he rambles alot in texts to.”She snickered a little before smiling. “Italian’s fine.”She said smiling sadly watching them, it hurt watching them being so adorably couplely, feeling battered and quiet, smiling a little as she started eating the salad after steve handed it to her.

he nodded. "James would be better for that. he actually knows fighting styles. i just hit things." he admitted with a grin before shrugging. "Loki was a nasty piece of work.... but, i guess i felt a little bit bad for him too." Steve admitted. "people do a lot of stupid things when they've had their worlds turned inside out." he admitted, shaking his head. "of course i can beat him at Call of Duty. while it took a few months of practice with the controller, i WAS in an Actual War." he pointed out, looking amused. "some fake game with actual rules is nothing on me. what's really funny is when me and James gang up on him. he curses like a sailor and sulks for days, but he still keeps trying." Steve admitted with a snigger. "he does ramble a lot." Steve admitted. "about stuff i don't know. i don't know what a beyonce is but what it has to do with my ass i will never know. why he's even checking out my ass i will never know." he admitted with a shake of his head as he handed her the Italian dressing, James taking it once she was done while Steve used the Blue Cheese. which meant the ranch was probably there for Tony. "...Steve..." James stated, sounding startled and almost, high. like he'd just taken a bit puff off of a joint. "..." Steve turned his entire attention to James and held up a finger at Thorne, indicating she should be quiet. "...he's Mad. she's Gone. he's called the Police." James breathed. "They will come here and try to remove her...." he blinked a few times. "they will fail, but she'll get upset." he glanced at her. "you mustn't go with them, they will take you back to him, and he will kill you and blame it on terrorists and use your murder as a launch pad to start a war." "well fuck. how long has he been planning that one?" "...since before their wedding. he just needed the right excuse. a reason for death that wouldn't draw the Swedish Royal Family onto him." "hmm. should have killed him myself." Steve grumbled before glancing at Thorne. "i'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about this." he admitted. "Tony knows of course... but no one else does. not a whole lot of people would understand an honest to god Semi-Psychic."

“Hitting things is therapeutic.But it would be nice to know the styles to.”Thorne smiled a little.”Yea, turning the world upside down tends to mess with people.”she muttered before snickering a little. “Well, I guess when you’ve gone to actual war with no rules, beating Tony Stark in a game he plays almost religiously, isn’t that hard.”She snickered knowing from pepper that Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, any of the fighting games, was tony’s preferred way to unwind after spending a day fighting as iron man or working in the lab. “...Beyonce is a singer who has a amazing bubble butt...and who wouldn’t stare at your ass? I mean, it’s taunt and tight, and just begs to be bitten.”She teased mostly because she could, though the was a quiet pained longing under the words before startling at james’ tone, lookign at him, but going quiet as she listened. Pale as she realized what was happening, she shuddered a little, “...No, I wont tell anyone.”she muttered looking shaken, trembling a little. Because she knew her husband had even a better reason for killing her, tugging absently at the shirt sleeve covering the burns she swallowed hard. She knew beyond the war, why he wanted her dead, and it would be a easy thing to force her people to accept, that despite her status as a freak and broken, a second class citizen, he really would have gotten a war if she’d have died. “...I wont. Though we might want to call Tony. His lawyers would be able to jam up things even better, and force through a divorce faster then just me on my own...”

he chuckled a little. "yes it is very therapeutic. especially when it's stupid half crap robots." he admitted with a grin. "there's nothing better than humiliating Doom." he admitted, James nodding his agreement. "exactly. Tony doesn't play right anyway. he never seeks shelter for one thing. he never sets traps... really he's not very good at it." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "he's better at Assassins Creed." he admitted. "i prefer the games like Oblivion and Fallout. while James likes games like Mario and Zelda." he admitted with a grin. "do you have preferences? we have a bit of everything." he admitted. "a singer?" he asked, looking startled before going bright red at her compliments to his ass, James starting to laugh wildly. "oh i LIKE you!" James admitted, grinning wildly at Thorne. "you fit in well!" he admitted. "Tony and Me love to make Stevie blush." he admitted with a snigger. "he's just so cute when he's mortified!" he admitted before looking worried at her after he'd tapped into the 'prince'. he reached out and gently took her hand. "it's okay." he promised. "just tell the police you weren't kidnapped and leave the rest to Steve. who will they believe? some jumped up married into royalty whose proven to have a temper, or the American icon, does no bad, church going, god fearing, Captain America?" James asked with a smile. "The police can't take you, if you don't let them. they won't even try after they see those bruises and that burn." he admitted, Steve nodding. "James is right. your one of us. a friend and we don't let friends suffer.... hey! Tony! Listen i need your help." Steve informed Tony, chattering the problem into the phone.

“So I’ve heard. I’ve tried to have conversations with Pepper after a battle, and all I could make out was tony howling in the background about the stupid bots.”She snickered a little before smirking a little. “You should teach him to be better at it.”She snickered a little before shrugging. “Crash Bandicoot and Donkey Kong.”She smiled a little before nodding. “yea, she’s a pop singer.”She said before blushing at James’ admittance to liking her, ducking her head a little, looking embarassed herself before smiling. “He really is cute.”She agreed. Startling a litle as james took her hand she swallowed thickly, nodding a little. “...I’d believe Cap.”She said smiling a little, knowing that her husband had one trump card that could really hurt her, but not sure if he’d actually use it. Hopefully he wouldn’t. Smiling a little she nodded a little. “I’m not going anywhere.”She said watching steve talk to tony, startling as the door opened and the man of the hour walked in with Pepper. “Hello lovely people, you three are looking cozy.”Tony smirked a little as he held up the keys, straightening his windblown hair, it was obvious him and pepper had ridden the bike over, cause tony really was unable to not use things when he was told not to do it. Which was what steve had said, no driving his motorcycle. “Here you go, freshly delivered.”He grinned before looking at Thorne, his features growing thunderous when he was the bruises and burn. “I’m going to kill him...”he growled.

Steve sniggered. "i'm not surprised." he admitted. "Doom makes pretty piss poor machines and then tries to laim they are superior to Tony's. the stupid idiot actually called Tony's suit a 'Toy'... actually i don't think Doom ever did that again." he admitted with a chuckle. "why on earth would i teach him that? he might actually win once or twice if i did." he pointed out. "Donkey Kong? i don't think we have that one..." "we don't. we'll pick it up while we're shopping." James decided. "i've heard Donkey in reference to Mario a time or two so it must be good." James decided, Steve chuckling a little. "pop? ugh. that hippity hoppy crap." he grumbled, James snickering. "i am not cute! stop it!" Steve ordered, glaring at James who just sniggered. "that's right." Steve agreed with a grin. "i hate being famous but at least i can use my prestige to help out here and there." he admitted. his eye twitched when Tony walked in. "you... you Rode... you rode my bike!" Steve raged. "i'm gonna ill you if you scratched my Bike Tony Stark! you fiddled with it didn't you!?" Steve demanded, racing into the elevator to examine his 'precious baby'. James was just snickering. Pepper just chuckled as she watched Tony freak out. her bonding mark to Tony wrapped around her neck like a necklace. the line of numbers and math symbols perfect for the Genius. "Tony calm down." Pepper ordered gently, rubbing the back of his neck to sooth him. "she's fine now, James and Steve are protecting her and the Prince will soon wish he wasn't born." she assured him. "you know James likes to play with his victims before he lets them die." she reminded him with a smile. "Tony's already called the police and informed them that the Prince Chris hurt Thorne." she promised. "the police are coming here to take a statement but no one will be going anywhere."

“...A toy....Oh god. I’m surprised he’s not still howling over that.”She snickered a little before smirking a little.”Well, it would only be nice really. I thought Cap was supposed to be nice and fair.”She teased a little before nodding. “It’s good. Throwing barrels of bannanas and kidnapping a princess is always good.”She snickered before smirking. “You are to.”She said smirking at steve’s order. “I did. It was a very good ride. So nice in fact, I’m considering having sex on it.”Tony said snickering as steve inspected the bike, growling a little, but calming slowly as she rubbed his neck, fingers absently rubbing over the koi mark on the back of his hand, a touchstone to reassuring himself that they were okay, that things were okay. “Yea, James is fairly sadistic.”Tony muttered sighing quietly relaxing a little. “Good.I don’t want to go anywhere.”Thorne said though she still looked a little worried, so used to people choosing chris’ side over hers, she couldn’t believe they were helping her.

"who says he isn't?" James asked, amused. "i hate to tell you this. but Cap cheats at just about everything he can cheat at. cards, dice, video games, tests." James admitted with a grin. "we did grow up in Brooklyn after all. he's best at picking pockets and locks though." he admitted, Steve shrugging. "uh.... what?" James asked, blinking at her. "barrels? i thought Donkey Kong was supposed to be the good guy?" he asked, confused. "i am not! and don't you DARE Tony! it's bad enough you touched her at all!" he complained as he wiped the seat down with a dry rag, as if washing off dust before he rolled the bike into the room and carefully settled it out of the way. "Chase! Shara!" Steve called. "new Chew Toy! go get Tony! attack!...." he ordered the dogs, sighing when they just sat there and panted at him. "damn. they don't know that order yet... maul! go lick him to death!.... pee on him?" "that's disgusting Steve!" Pepper protested, even if she looked amused before smiling at Tony. "see? they're just playing with Chris for now. he'll get his just desserts." she promised him. "and you wont." Steve promised, smiling at her. "he has no power in this country, and being who i am, i'm granting you political asylum for now. Tony's helping me with that." he admitted. "the president owes me a favor anyway." "....he... owes you?" Pepper asked, looking rather amazed. "yep. terrorists kidnapped his daughters and i rescued him when he couldn't use national resources to get them back." he admitted.

“You know, he probably is.”She snickered a little. “That...that’s...you just killed every child’s dream. Cap is definitely not innocent.”Thorne snickered laughing at the idea shaking her head a little before nodding. “He is the good guy. He kidnaps the princess from the bad guys, and throws barrels to knock them over and it’s so much fun!”Thorne snickered a little. “I think I will. I mean, my girl here looked good straddling it.”Tony snickered smirking a little, because he really did just love winding steve up, snickering as the dogs just moved close enough to nuzzle at his legs. “Don’t pee on me.”Tony ordered smirking as he crouched down, calming as he gently petted the dogs. “You’re not teaching the dogs bad things steve!”Thorne scolded lightly. “...Seriously?”Thorne said looking up at the other with wide eyes. “Yea. Between Steve’s favor, and knowing what we do about your married life, and your unique circumstances of being unmarked, we’re getting things done faster. Though I’m sure you’re going to get a call from your parents sometime, you don’t have to go. Your over the age of consent, just don’t go back.”Tony said smiling, wincing a little as the woman started to cry.

Steve chuckled a little and shrugged. "stealing was the only reason me and my ma ate more than a single meal a day." he admitted. "...i think you mean 'rescues' the princess then." he admitted with a amusement. "Tony... i will cut you up into tiny pieces and feed you to Thorne's dogs." he warned, voice a growl as he carefully fussed over his bike, pleased when he realized Tony hadn't fucked with it. "i will teach the dogs bad things!" he declared. "i'll teach them to steal bikini tops and wallets!" he decided. "yep. seriously." Steve promised. "like i said. we'll keep you safe." he promised her with a smile, wincing as she burst into tears. it was James, much to Steve's surprise, that rushed to her side, picked her up and cradled her, whispering reassuring things into her ear. James never took the initiative with people unless it was Steve. James did not comfort people, or smile at strangers, or hold people he hadn't known for more than a year. this was certainly a surprise.

“No you wont. You like me. Even if you wont admit it. And you would never posion a dog by feeding them me. I mean, I’m fairly certain I don’t have blood, but motor oil in my veins.”Tony smiled a little as he petted Chase, looking up at pepper. “We should get a puppy.”he muttered, knowing about thorne’s breeding dogs, and it was the closest he’d ever come to admitting he wanted to settle down and really have a family, was a willingness to get a dog. “...We’re stealing bikini tops?I could totally get behind that. We’ll teach them well.”Tony perked up looking pleased at the idea snickering a little. “Such a bad influence.”Thorne said smiling a little. Thorne sniffled, tensing a little as she was picked up, squirming a little before melting into him, clinging as she sniffled and cried, before leaning into him and simply letting him hold her. Tony raised a eyebrow looking at steve in utter startlement, before looking at the other two, not sure what to think about this. This was utterly odd. “S-sorry.”She sniffled, leaning back to wipe her eyes

Steve huffed. "i will never admit to that." he informed Tony before shaking his head. "you might be right though, i wouldn't want to kill the poor pooches, Thorne would be upset." he agreed. "yes. because you wouldn't care that your best friend was dead by your hands." Pepper teased, Steve pretending to look startled. "i would never kill you Pepper." she laughed and shook her head. Steve was such a dick sometimes. but only with people he trusted. he never cursed unless he was comfortable. he was never impolite in front of someone he didn't know.he didn't even realize he had been treating Thorne like someone he'd always known. "alright. perhaps one of Thorne's?" Pepper asked curiously. "i think she still has one or two from the last litter." Pepper admitted. "of course we're stealing Bikini tops." Steve scoffed. "i might have a male lover but i still like boobs." he admitted. "i will teach them well. you can't even program Dum-E to behave." Steve teased, Pepper chuckling. "he has a point. perhaps i should be the one doing the training." Pepper decided. "and Thorne of course. we'll at least keep them from becoming criminals." Pepper assured her. "nothing to be sorry for. i used to cry all the time when i was first rescued from my abusers." James admitted. "i just couldn't believe that people so nice actually existed. all the feelings where too overwhelming so i cried. Steve's mom used to hold me just like this after she removed me from my brothers." James admitted with a smile as he gently settled her back onto the stool. "okay now? feeling better?" Steve just shrugged at Tony. it was odd, but Jame was James and there was never predicting his movements or ideas.

“Thorne would be upset if you killed the dog. Not to mention pepper.”Ton said snickering a little making a face at steve for being a dick. Tilting his head a little as he realized that steve was indeed treating thorne like he’d always known her. This was interesting. Made him wonder. But was definitel to polite to say anything in front of a woman already scarred by one romantic problem. “Maybe.”Tony said sounding amused. “I have one or two. Those Shara is 7 weeks pregnant, if you want to wait,she’s due in the next two weeks.”Thorne said smiling a little, and now that tony looked, he coudl see the slight rounding to the greyhounds stomach, which really just made hi mwant to cuddle her. “We’ll start with practicing on stealing Pepper’s bikini. I definitely want to stare at her boobs.”Tony leered at his lover, before huffing. “I can to!I just like dum-E like this.”Tony whined a little. “I think we should definitely be the ones to train them.”Thorne said smirking a little. “...”Thorne sniffled a little nodding a little. “I’m okay.”She said smiling a little as she settled back onto the stool, blushing ever so slightly as she relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom