Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mark My Soul(Avengers)Lady/Moon

"...Stephan?" Steve asked, voice a squeak as he stared at his tny, tiny little boy, tears rolling down his eyes because the baby was just so small. "he's very good... unfortunately he may have trouble walking. he'll need leg bracers once he starts learning o walk, but he'll grow out of that and be able to walk normally by his teenage years." Frigga promised. "he'll have very bad asthma, the spells i have around him now will react to the first sign and offer the magical equivalent of an inhaler and an oxygen mask." she promised. "he has a lower immune system so he'll be sick often but the spells will prevent anything truly nasty from getting in. letting him get sick now will help him in the future and the spells will support him while he's ill." she promised, gently settling the tiny baby in her arms. "he's going to need a lot of care." she warned. "but he will have a giant heart and a kind soul." she promised with a smile before looking up when Tony raced in. "a girl?" Steve asked, amused. "we're fine. Stephan is... but Frigga has laid protections on him." Steve admitted, James grinning. "and the name of this boy?" he asked, stroking the other baby's bald head.

“yes, Stephan Christopher Vasa.”Thorne mutered smiling slightly at the squeak, shaking her head a little in amusement as steve cried, before looking at frigga, biting her lip before nodding. “Thank you....That makes me feel better. Even if it’ll be hard watching him be sick, it’ll be okay.”Thorne said realxing pleased to hear, before looking up at tony. “Yep. A little tiny girl, named Anne.”Tony grinned before looking pleased.”good. Thats good.”Tony said looking relieved that he was going to be able to tell pepper that everyone was okay, before smiling as he left, leaving the small family together. “Alexander James Vasa.”Thorne muttered smiling softly.

"Stephan Christopher. perfect." he knew she had named the baby after her first husband and he couldn't blame her for that. for all he'd tortured her, she had loved him. and this would be a tribute to his rare moments of kindness. after all, Chris hadn't always been Evil, as Hela reported. simply twisted by her mother, who was suffering for her crimes. perhaps not as much as Hela would have liked, for the black lily flower had saved the bitch from the fires. but she could make the woman suffer in her own way. "Alex will be delighted." Steve agreed with a laugh, stroking the downy hair on Stephan's head. not much, but there was a little. "Anne? a delightful name." Steve agreed, smiling at Tony and giving Thorne a kiss. "we love you." he breathed. "this is the best day ever..."

Thorne smiled blushing a little as she realized they’d known why she chose the name, and indeed, as bad as he was, she’d known chris since they were young, she remembered that it had been rare moments of kindness. Smiling as she watched tony walk out on cloud nine, so obviously in love with his daughter that it was adorable, looking up at steve, “I love you. I love you both.”She said softly, kissing them both as she settled back with her family, quite content with her family. This really was the most perfect day.

The end

Back
Top Bottom