Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mark My Soul(Avengers)Lady/Moon

the man chuckled a little and shook his head as Loki rolled his eyes. "and people think i'm feminine. honestly." he complained before grinning when Odin praised Steve and remarked on the 'man of iron and Archer of skill and 'woman who lies as well as Loki'. "she does not! i LET her think she tricked me! i wasn't myself so it doesn't count!" Loki wailed in protest before grinning at her. "there is plenty for us to trade." he promised her. "don't try to go for everything at once." he suggested. "just remember, if Thor is smart enough to figure out American currency, then you know the others have to be. try to make sure no one tries to cheat an asgardian, they won't take it well." Loki warned, well aware Thorne would never, but others would certainly try to take advantage. Loki had gone very still when Tyr appeared and he turned slowly, staring at the other with an expression of deep pain, hurt, betrayal. "Tyr?" Loki asked, voice wavering. "you? it was you?" he recognized Tyr's magic now. magic he didn't realize the other had until now. "You.. you made me do all those aweful things... you tried to make me kill Thor. you tried to make me kill Father... why? why would yu do that? you gave me to the Chitauri... do you know what they did to me?!" he asked, tears welling up in his emerald eyes. "why. why would ou do that Tyr!? why did you take my Thrall and use it against me, why?!" Hogun, Volstagg and Fandral where silent with stunned shock, gaping at Tyr. they had been very unwilling to accept that Loki had not been in his right mind until Thor had taken them aside and explained everything, including that Loki was a Jotun and a Thrall at that. only his human and Aeser half had kept Loki from becoming a permanent 'Drone'.

“You ARE feminine, snowman.”Tony teased the jotun, smirking a little. “You can’t trick me loki. I’m better then you.”Natasha teased looking amused. “...Okay. Little things at first then. Easy. I can do this.”Thorne said smiling a little before snickering as thor thundered a protest. “Do not make it sound like I’m a idiot, little brother. I am quite capable you know.”Thor rolled his eyes a little before nodding. “They would indeed find it insulting. We don’t want to strain relationships by cheating each othe-”Thor stopped turning to stare at tyr as loki spoke, looking startled and confused. “You are the favorite, and he is the crown prince!Things that should have been mine!”Tyr snarled, even as he raised a sword, looking startled as the sword sounded off the glimmering image of a shield, pressing back as tony struggled to hold him. “uh-Cap, a little help here. I’m not as strong without the suit you know.”Tony panted as he held a holographic version of steve’s shield between thor and tyr, even as his own suit closed around him.

Loki snorted. "of course i'm feminine, i choose to be so. and ou cannot trick me mortal wench!" Loki huffed. "for i am the best at lie crafting!" he declared before smiling at Thorne and scoffing at Thor. "you are a buffoon amidst buffoons. even Fandral is more intelligent than you." he informed the man before blinking at Tyr, not moving when the sword was drawn. he and Tyr had gotten along so well. when Tyr had a nightmare, it was Loki's bed he'd crawled into. when he needed help with homework, Loki helped him. he made special magical lights just for Tyr. Loki sank to his knees, too stunned to do anything else. he was going to die. his favorite brother was going to kill him. for what? some stupid throne that Loki had never wanted? he was unsuited to be King, what with his Thrall and disposition. "Loki! Son! Move!" Odin demanded, rushing in to save his shocked Son from the blade. Tony got there first and Steve as there second, slamming so hard into Tyr if either of them had been human they'd have snapped bones. Steve tackled the God and got in one good punch before he was flung off. super human or not, he was still a human and Tyr was still a god. Loki was yanked out of the danger path and flung into Frigga's arms for protection while Odin reached out to deal with Tyr. he was the King of Asgard, all Aeser would obey him, even one traitorus son.

“Fandral is not more intelligent. I’ll get you back for that.”Thor scowled at his brother, though it was more playful then angry. Tony snarled as he fought to hold the shield, moving to cover loki as the tyr was pushed aside, slipping back, guarding protecting thorne, pepper and frigga as she got ahold of loki, smirking a little at the sight of natasha and james squaring off to bve guards, letting odin deal with tyr. “This to, will be my world.”Tyr snarled as he vanished in a wisp of light and magic, gone before any could stop him.

Loki just smirked at Thor. "ah but brother, never have you ever bested me before. how could you now?" he asked slyly before trembling as Tyr actively tried to kill him. "This will never be your world." Steve hissed at Tyr, wincing when Odin's staff slammed down just seconds too late, shattering the marble. "....my own son...." Odin sighed, staring down at the marble. "i never could have imagined. my own son...." and he bent his head and wept for the child. how had he gone so wrong with his children? Thor had to be banished to earth before he learned his lesson, he had coddled Loki far too much and because of that he had been overtaken by someone else. now Tyr was trying to murder them all, for what? "but i l-loved him. he was my b-baby brother. he was m-my f-f-favorite." Loki's stutter had gotten even worse. "he t-t-tried to k-k-k-k... m-murder me!" Loki was in such a state of shock he didn't even seam to realize where he was. "i used t-t-to read him b-b-bed-d t-t-time st-stories..." Loki stuttered, clinging frantically to Frigga. "i...i... i d-don't und-derst-stand... why? why would he d-d-do th-that?"

“Thor winced looking anxious and worried as he knelt at his father’s side, wrapping his arms around him, holding him gently. “Come father. I am sure Lady Vasa has a bedroom for us all.” “Of course.”Thorne said turning away from where she’d been talking to alex, the general looking serious and concerned, queen and general already starting to put things together to secure the palace. “I don’t know, Loki.I don’t, not even greed could be this much.”Thor muttered reaching out to stroke loki’s hair, not sure how to help, or do. “Take care of them, I’ll search for Tyr.”Tony muttered to thor as he moved away, already sliding his ear piece in and typing on his phone, siccing jarvis on searching for tyr

Odin wiped his eyes when Thor gathered him and he stood. "yes. a rest would be nice." he agreed, Frigga still holding Loki and trying to sooth her middle child. admittedly, she too had gotten along best with Loki, his skill and delight in magic giving them something in common. "b-b-but he n-n-never w-wanted the th-throne b-b-before! why n-n-n-now?" Loki asked, tears spilling out of his eyes. "he was my b-b-bab-by b-b-brother! i us-sed to m-make him l-ittle n-night l-lights so he w-wouldn't b-b-be af-fraid of the d-d-d-dark!" he whispered. "Wait! Tony! Take someone with you!" Steve demanded. "it's not safe to go alone, don't forget, he's a God!" Steve warned. "take Phil with you, he's about to start his final transformation. better t have him at the tower where we know he'll be safe and looked after by Jarvis." Phil sighed but nodded. "Take Grant and Clint too, they are better at tracking, they can help if Jarvis can't find him." Grant nodded, looking a bit strained but happy to help. "Thor and Odin will probably carry out their own investigations and Loki, once he calms down, will probably be the go-between for the two teams." Steve admitted. "and for gods sake Tony be careful okay?"

“Let’s go then.”Thor smiled a little as he got up, before wincing as he looked at loki. “I don’t know, Loki. But your both my little brothers, and I wont let him hrt you anymore. So come on, we’ll go rest okay?And I’ll tell you a story or something.”Thor said feeling utterly hopeless in helping the other other calm. “Hm?”tony paused at the door before nodding, “True. The boys will be goodd. And I’ll lock down the tower, if you’ll keep pepper here....I’d feel better with her here.”Tony said anxious about leaving pepper, but also trusting two super soldiers, a thunder god, and a jotun sorcerer, not to mention odin and frigga, to be enough to keep her safe. “I’m always careful, Cap. Be careful yourself okay? If he’s wanting this world, a good place to start would be to claim a crown for his own.”Tony muttered nodding towards thorne and alex, smiling quietly. It was good to see her like this, a queen in control as she set about securing things, and seeing that the gods had their own rooms.

Loki whimpered and went silent, curling into Thor's arms. seeking the warmth and protection of his elder brother as he often had during thunderstorms. he was shaking in Thor's arms just like when he'd been little. "good. me and James will watch Thorne and keep her safe here." he agreed. "Pepper can stay here, of course she can." James promised. "and we'll keep twice an eye on her." he promised. "We, the Warriors Three, will also go look for Tyr. we have fought Shield by Shield with him for years and never once suspected...." Hogun admitted, shaking his head. "we will find him, we will stop him, he will pay for his crimes against Loki and your people." he sighed. "i admit, i did not believe Thor when he said Loki was not responsible for his actions, but i can see it now. he is not the same as he was when he took actions against Thor." he admitted. "he is soft and kind again.... mischievous but not cruel." he admitted. "we will not let him do it again. never." he promised. "we where wrong to judge Loki simply for his heritage and wronger to torment him for it. i hope that we can amend our wrongs to him." he admitted, Volstagg short and fat, and Fandral tall and fair nodding their agreement. "it's nice seeing her so in command." Grant admitted, having missed most of Hogun's speech. "this is the most comfortable i've ever seen her behave. she truly knows how to lead her people."

“I got you, loki. YOu’re okay.”Thor muttered shifting his hold, holding the man closer. “Good.Thanks.”Tony relaxed, knowing his wife would be well protected. “We wont allow Tyr to destroy more then he already has.”Thor said looking up at Hogun’s speech. “It is nice.”Tony agreed though he knew this moment wasn’t going to last probably, he knew Thorne, knew the woman was to submissive and abused to be truly as self assured as she was acting. But he trusted james and steve to be there to steady her when she needed it. Hugging pepper, he pulled back looking at clint and grant.”Ready?”He said looking anxious to go. Now that he’d decided to go, he wanted to get moving. “Yea. Let’s get phil, and we can go.”

Thorne smiled as she walked back, “Odin, Frigga, I have family suites for you. Do you want anything to eat?Anything else?”Thorne said a quiet anxiety to the words, even if she was acting self assured, she really wasn’t that together.

Loki just whimpered and snuggled tighter into Thor, closing his eyes as if to hide from the pain of his favorite brother turning on him. he knew i was wrong to have favorites, bu he and Thor where still very close. they just didn't have much in common. Loki and Tyr on the other hand, had often sparred, favoring the same fencing styles. they liked t craft, Tyr in traditional metal smithing, with a hammer and Anvil, Loki with magic. often they had worked together, crafting something that even the Dwarves could not copy. they had shared a love of books and shared a love of horseback riding and exploring. how could Tyr hate him so suddenly? how long had he been pretending?

"Hogun nodded. "you take care of Loki Thor. when he's feeling better, join us in the hunt. he should be a first priority right now." he admitted, looking at Loki with pity and shame at himself for ever believing Loki could be evil. for crying out loud, Loki had healed his scraped knees as a child! no matter that Loki was only a child himself. he led the warriors three away, knowing Sif preferred to hunt on her own. she had a more personal bone to pick with Tyr. it wasn't often that you let Evil into your bed. of course, that was only ifTyr was in control of his own actions. there was a chance he wasn't in his right mind as Loki had been. a chance he had been magically ensnared. it was a slim chance, but it was a chance.

"We're ready." Grant promised when Phil appeared with their emergency bags. the bags that they never unpacked. most of it was weapons but there was first aid kits, food and water, two changes of clothes and various other things that each might need. "we're taking the Jet." Phil informed Tony. "Clint will drive." that was odd, usually Phil drove. "...the Transcendence is starting." Phil explained softly, raising his hands, which where shaking and the tips of his fingers looked as if they where glowing. "i'll take shelter in the Hulk Room, not even Gods can get through that." they'd had Thor test it. he settled into the jet, the trembling getting worse the closer they got to new york looking tired, exhausted even by the time they landed on the landing tower, slipping down into the hulk room he locked himself, laid down on the bed, and went to sleep. "come on. we need to focus." Grant decided, Bruce who had joined them, nodding. "Grant, you come with me, Tony, Clint, you go start using the satellite feeds, have Jarvis help you." Bruce ordered, casting a look at Tony that Tony knew well. it was Bruce's way of saying 'i'm giving Grant what he wants now, just in case.' Bruce was going to remove the Tattoos while Tony and Clint got started on tracking down Tyr.

Frigga smiled at her. "you are doing well child." she praised gently. "Thor tells us you are new to the Throne, you lead your people well." she admitted. "Odin simply needs some rest. this has been a great shock to him... to us all." she admitted, casting a sad look at Loki. "perhaps you could have someone get us some of the Skittles? Odin does so love them." Frigga admitted. "other than that a bed would be the most appreciated right now."

Thor looked up at hogun, before nodding. “We’ll join you later.”He agreed gently stroking loki’s hair.

“...”Tony frowned looking at phil in concern, not that he didn’t trust clint to drive, but the two usually fought over who got to drive. “Oh. Are you sure you can do this?Thorne said Alex had gotten a room ready...”Tony said as they headed for the plane, looking worried for the other man. “He’s fine. Loki said we have a bit until it truly starts.”Clint said looking worried. By the time they got to new york Clint was a nervous mess before looking at Bruce. “...Okay. I can do that.”Clint said so worried about Phil, so much so that he didn’t even worry about grant going with Bruce, trusting the other man enough to let him go. “Good idea. We’ve got the feeds handled. Go.”Tony muttered before hustling clint downstairs to work, amused as the assassin settled in to work with a single minded focus.

“Thank you.”Thorne blushed a little smiling as she led them to their rooms, glancing at loki as thor carried him, before nodding. “I’ll have them get skittles. I can do that.”She smiled gently hugging the other woman.”They will find him. I’ve never met a problem Tony Stark couldn’t track, or the others take care of. We’ll find tyr.”She muttered before leaving to find the skittles and returning in a few minutes with what had to be a five pound bag of skittles. “It seems my guard shares your addiction to skittles, Odin.”The woman said with a smile

Phil nodded. "i would feel safer in the tower." he admitted. "there are less people. it's taking my every effort not to find a cave somewhere and hunker down there. i wold be much more comfortable with people i know won't bother me." he admitted. "the Hulk Room is the best location." he admitted. "i have a few hours at the least before i have to worry about being a danger, a day at the most and i can hold it back if i have to." Phil admitted. "don't worry so much." Bruce ordered, gently squeezing Clint's shoulder. "we've all been walked through it by Loki, we all know what to expect." he promised. "and Phil's a strong man, nothing will go wrong." he promised. "Jarvis will let us know the second something odd happens." he promised the other before vanishing with Grant. they returned an hour later, Grant pale and shaking but very, very pleased and smug when he settled in at a computer screen to help as best as he could.

Frigga smiled at her. "Loki will be okay. Thor has always taken good care of him. Tyr was Loki's favorite, but Loki was always Thor's favorite." she admitted. "i am certain they will... my only ear is that they will find him too late..." she admitted. "Loki and Thor hold hope that Tyr is being controlled, but i fear that he is completely in his right mind." she admitted with a sigh before settling Odin into a very comfortable chair. both Gods laughed at the sight of the bag and Odin happily began sorting the colors. "don't mind him. he has his little quirks." Frigga admitted. "sorting helps him think." she admitted with a smile, ignoring how Odin ate a skittle for every three or four he sorted. "how are you doing? i am sorry we have braught such trouble to your lands."

“I try not to worry. But he’s my marked, and I can feel him.”Clint muttered absently rubbing at his mark, feeling his marked, and it was a particularly odd feeling to be able to feel the other starting to change. Worried about how it would affect their marks before settling into work. Glancing up at Grant before returning to work, before looking up again, frowning. “Grant?”He said getting up, moving over to the other, fussing over him. “What’s wrong?” “Did it go well?”Tony asked looking up from the computer screen.

“They aren’t called avengers for nothing. If they’re to late, well...they’ll avenge things. And take care of business....I wish I could say they’ll find him in time, but I don’t know, and I try not to lie to people who matter to me.”Thorne smiled a little before sighing, “I...I don’t know. Magic and gods aren’t something I know, but I do know people. And I know that sometimes there’s nothing more then a person’s greed and evil driving them.”She said softly. Smiling, laughing as odin started sorting, looking up at frigga. “I am...well. As well to be expected. My consorts are some of the best trained warriors we have, and my guard is the best. They will make sure my lands are safe....I just worry for my people, who don’t have the protection we have here at the palace....I fear Tyr will hurt them, to hurt us.”

Grant nodded. "hell be okay. it doesn't hurt right?" it did, a little, but it was a good hurt. like playing with a baby tooth, or getting flogged. it was a hurt that felt good. like stretching out sore muscles, or cracking your knuckles and back. "i'm fine. it just hurt a bit." Grant admitted, smiling at Clint. "i asked him to do it so don't get mad at Bruce." he ordered. "it went very well." Bruce admitted. "he'll ned to wear the bandages for a few days, but there won't even be a scar from it, save the one that was there already." Bruce admitted before blinking at Clint. "...you have no idea what he did do you? you didn't tell him?" Bruce demanded of Grant, a bit startled really. "i didn't want him to tell me no." Grant admitted. "better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission." he admitted, a bit worried about how much trouble he was going to be in now. "i removed the Tattoos." he explained to Clint. "i got Him out of my skin." he showed the other his nw bare wrist, covered by light bandages to keep the air from hitting the tender, fragile flesh.

she nodded. "yes. i have heard how they managed to defeat an entire army with only... five? of them? a very impressive feat to say the least." she admitted. "even our Asgardian warriors would have found such a feat near impossible." she admitted. "your mortal weapons, i admit, tend to be much superior to ours." she admitted. "we care greatly bout you as well." she admitted with a smile. "if only because you are important to Loki and Thor." she admitted, patting the woman's hand. "you are a good and kind leader. never forget to be good. never forget that you are there for your people." she offered her with a smile. "your consorts are Brave and noble." she agreed. "i dono think Tyr will attack the innocents. but if you are worried, we can offer our Guards? they can settle, one in each village, and protect them if Tyr arrives. i don't know that they will be able to actually stop him, but they will at the very least, be able to distract him until aid can be summoned." "yes. we have many fine warriors who would be proud to help." Odin agreed.

“Not alot.”Clint said before frowning at grant as he looked him over, trying to figure out what was going on as he looked at bruce, waiting for a explanation. “...I told you you should have told him.”Tony muttered snorting a little at the angry look they were getting from the archer who looked one wrong word away from a explosion. “What?You did what?”Clint said looking startled, because he hadn’t expected that.

“Yes, just the five. It was impressive. I’ve seen video, it was good.”Thorne smiled a little, because the whole battle had left her in a frightened state of utter fear, as through the marks she’d felt steve’s reactions to things, and it had scared her. Thorne smiled as frigga patted her hand, nodding. “I’m trying to remember how to be good.”She said before frowning thinking about it, before nodding slightly. “While I’m sure you are right, I would...feel better if my villiages had a guard, even if they could do nothing but give warning and be a distraction.”She smiled a little

Grant shrugged. "i didn't want him to tell me no..." "because you would have obeyed or because you would have broken the order?" "...because i would have obeyed." Grant admitted softly. "i would have obeyed and then i never would have gotten Him out of my skin." he admitted, closing his eyes before glancing at Clint. "i know your mad. you can punish me anyway you want but i HAD to get Him out of my skin..."

Frigga nodded. "i do not know what a Video is." she admitted with a smile. "you do not have to 'remember' child. simply always do what is best for the people, and you will be a wonderful Queen." she admitted. "i will summon them then." Odin agreed. "they will answer to a man of your choosing, as they are on Midgard." Odin decided. "they will fall in line or i will take them in hand." he promised her. "choose someone you know to be loyal." he suggested. "i will summon five hundred of my warriors to defend your people. that is all i can spare without leaving Asgard open for attack." he admitted. five hundred asgardian warriors, who could complain?

“Would someone tell me what’s going on!?”Clint demanded, sounding annoyed, and worried because he so extremely didn’t like being kept in the dark. Despite being a spy, he didn’t like secrets, at least not from the people he loved. “...You could have told me. We wouldn’t have stopped you....”Clint said looking upset that grant hadn’t trusted them. Sighing quietly as he shook his head, calming. “we have to work. Tyr’s a bigger problem at the moment...”he sighed.

“It’s a moving painting.”Thorne explained before tilting her head, looking at the other woman before nodding.”I will do that.”she said, something hurt and broken at her family’s abuse settling at frigga’s words, reassured. Before looking at odin, looking startled. “That is more then enough.”She said surprised that they were going to have even that many warriors, thinking about it. While she wanted to give it to james or steve, she also knew she couldn’t. “I will inform my General of the Guard that they are coming. His name is Alexander Skarsgard, he will be the one they answer to.”she said before smiling. “I should be going. Get some rest. I’ll checkk with you later.”

Grant and Bruce winced at Clint's demand, Grants was much larger than Bruce's was. "he didn't know that Clint." Bruce murmured softly. "you forget, he has only ever known abuse. he knows that you are the opposite of everything he knew. is it any surprise he would expect you to tell him no to spare him pain? he only knows extremes. he doesn't know moderation yet. he trusts you, of course he does, he just didn't expect you to understand." "...i'm sorry." Grant whispered, a tremble in his voice even as he started working, looking calm as he always did, hiding his fear inside. because he knew if he showed fear or pain it would be used against him. one part of him knew that Clint would never do that, but most of him couldn't fight a lifelong training.

"a moving painting! how remarkable!" she breathed before smiling at her. "you have a great strength." she promised. "and a good heart." she admitted with a smile. "you will do very well." she promised. "and for those days when you hesitate, your mates will pull you up and keep you strong." she promised before nodding. "we will be there when the Asgardians are summoned." he promised. "they will take no orders from General Skarsgard without me handing them to him." he admitted. "they will be here in about four hours." he admitted. "please have General Skarsgard there to greet them as well, and issue his orders."

Clint winced himself as the other reacted, sighing softly as he slumped, haning his head a little. “....No, I guess not. It’s okay, grant. Just...don’t hide things from us even if you think you’re doing us a favor. It’ll just make us worry.”Clint muttered studying grant, shifting over, leaning against the other for a moment, leaning over to nuzzle his face against the other’s neck before easing away, not wanting to crowd grant, letting him decide what he wanted as he settled in to work again.

“It is quite remarkable.”Thorne said before blushing, “Thank you, lady frigga. It is good to hear that.”She said so utterly embarassed at being so pleased with the praise before smiling. “They are good.”She said before nodding, “I will see to it that he is there. Rest well.”She smiled at the two as she left, before going in search of steve and james, simply needing a few moments to herself, with them, to reassure herself they really would be okay.

Grant relaxed a little and nodded. "okay Clint." he agreed, studying the other. Bruce had a feeling that Grant was going to lie again, just to see what would happen. Grant was, b all rights, a kid in a new household. he was going to test the rules, press the limits, find out what would happen, how the people around him would react. Bruce knew it was a good thing, it meant Grant trusted his lovers not to beat him if he made them too angry. he leaned into the nuzzling, pleased that Clint wouldn't stop touching him if he was angry. out f everything he had hated most about Garret, it was that he would go days, even weeks without any physical contact, with anyone, at all. Grant hesitated and then picked up a tablet and slid to the floor, making himself comfortable at the others feet, resting his head against the others knee.

in the next month, Tyr had been spotted almost twenty times. several days in a row he would strike only to flee at the sight of an asgardian. the more this happened, the more viscous he became until the last time he'd simply blown up the entire town without being seen. fortunately, only two people tied, despite many of them being badly injured. Phil had not woken up, and he was surrounded by a large dome of golden threads, not unlike a silk worms cocoon. Loki told them that a single thread was worth more than gold and rubies because a single thread could make a metal so strong that even diamond could not scratch it. he also warned them not to touch it without Phil's permission because the new born god could, and would attack anyone who dared even look at it with greed in their eyes. Loki wanted some, not because it was worth a lot, but because he could make the most amazing crafts with it, not all of it weapons. magic cast using a strand of that thread could be used again and again for certain powerful magics that Loki hadn't been able to do on his own power yet. he was working on protective spells to keep out anyone with ill intent, a magic so complex that Loki was struggling with the mathematics. he was delighted with the challenge.

“Good.”Clint muttered smiling a little, even if he had a feeling the other would test the rule, but he also knew how things would go. That no matter what, grant was safe with hi,. Smiling a little as he lowered a hand to stroke grant’s hair as he worked, simply being with him.

Tony indeed, wanted some of the threads, not because he was greedy or wanted it to sell, but if he had some, he could create enough good things, shields and protections that his family would be well protected. But he’d simply wait and see what phil said. But that wasn’t what he was getting ready for today. Nervous a little as he straightened his hair, growling at the rat’s nest that it always was, glancing at pepper as she walked in.”How’s thorne?”he smiled, leaning over for a kiss, knowing the lady was a utter mess as they planned the coronation. No matter that they hadn’t caught tyr, thorne had wanted to give her people something to celebrate.

Thorne frowned as she stepped out of the closet, sulking a little as she looked at the boys, moving over to the bed, poking steve in the shoulder.”I need help.Can’t zip up my dress by myself.”She said holding the dress against her, sighing softly. Nervous and anxious, even more so because she had a feeling that this would bring tyr, but also wanting that. Maybe they could end things.

Grant had indeed pushed a little more, though not much. he'd actually told Clint 'No' at one point. he'd flinched violently afterwords as if expecting a slap and then had relaxed when nothing ad happened. he'd purposefully made a mess and left it there to see what would happen, but other than that things had gone smoothly. save for hims constant complaints that he was itchy in between his shoulder blades and on each shoulder. Clint too had an itchy spot, but no matter how Bruce looked, nothing was found. no rash, no bugs, no dry skin, nothing. Bruce also wanted a strand or two, mostly to see if he couldn't make some sort of medicine out of it. or better, a cure for himself. "you look fine." Pepper promised with a smile, her belly swollen with Tony's baby and Marie Curie barking at them both, wanting to play. "Thorne is upset because she can't fit into her dress. i think i'm not the only one expecting." she admitted with a giggle. "Loki and Frigga think Tyr will attack the Coronation." she admitted, worried.

James smiled a little at her and shook his head. "you won't fit in that dress Thorne." he informed her, softly smiling. he'd known for a good two weeks now what was wrong. "why won't she?" Steve asked, moving to help her zip up, blinking as he realized James was right. "huh... everything fits except the... Belly..." "yes. twins." James admitted. "don't know the gender yet. genderless at the moment." he admitted. "i do know that they are fraternal and that, miraculously, one is mine and the other is Steve's." James admitted, smiling happily. "t...twins!?" Steve demanded, startled before looking delighted. "we're having twins?" "we are." "....we'll have to go baby shopping! and set up a baby shower! oh this will be exiting!"

“I do not!Look at my hair!”Tony whined as he looked at her, smiling as he looked her over, absently bending down to pick up marie, petting the puppy as he looked at his beautifully pregnant wife. “you look amazing.”He muttered before he looked startled. “Seriously? Super sperm wins the day. There are goign to be so many jokes about this.”he snickered before sighing, nodding a little. “I do to. It’s going to be to much of a chance to hurt us all, by attacking here.”

“What?Why?”Thorne whined looking upset as she looked at the dress, growling as steve indeed couldn’t get the zipper up. “Dammit wha-”She stopped, looking startled as she looked down, before looking at james. Because he usually didn’t show signs of his gift, she’d forgotten he could tell parts of the future. Blushing a little as she rested her hands over his stomach, before looking at him, eyes widening. “Twins?That are both of yours?”She looked startled at the idea, before shaking her head. “It will be exciting, but we can’t go shopping now. Well, not baby shopping. I have to find a dress. We have two hours till the ceremony. I don’t know what to do...oh!Loki. Loki can get a dress. He could magic something wouldn’t he?”She said looking anxious

she chuckled and shook her head, pulling him down and pulled out a brush and comb and literally forced Tony's hair to behave for her. she seamed to be the only one who could get it to do anything but tangle. "yes, Super Sperm does indeed win." she agreed with a chuckle. "if i wasn't pregnant myself though, i don't think i would have noticed her 'condition'." she admitted with a smile, kissing his forehead. "there. all done." she informed him. "Thor and Loki have all of the Asgardian guards here." she admitted. "as soon as Tyr shows up, they'll be on him like stink on a pig." she admitted with a grin. "no? you don't like that one?" she asked with a giggle.

James grinned a little and watched them struggle. how very amusing. honestly they should know not to question him by now. how silly of them. "yes. twins." James admitted. "looks like Super Sperm always wins we'll have to be much more careful. maybe Tony or Bruce would be willing to develop pregnancy protection for us?" he mused. "i don't think Thorne would like it if she got pregnant every time we have sex." of which they had been having a lot of. "i'll go get him." James promised, heading off to get Loki who returned with James looking amused. "let me see..." Loki muttered, walking around her before flicking his fingers at her a few times, forming a dress so pale a blue it was almost white, made of some sort of material that clearly wasn't from earth. "there. what do you think?" he asked, indicating the Mirror.

Back
Top Bottom