Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

Lily looked at him as he moved closer having absolutely no idea where the sudden change in him came from. She kissed him back and the giggled slightly as she broke the kiss. "I have no idea where all this is coming from but I drew this bath for you so you can relax not this. I want you to relax and not to stress." She touched his check meaning what she was saying.

Noah chuckled, but took her cue to settle down into the water next to her. He was able to recline into the water until he was submerged to his shoulders. He looped an arm around her waist so that she could relax with him. "Thank you for looking after me." He said softly. He kicked his feet up and rested them on the seat across from them. Noah turned his attention to her. "How are you holding up?" He asked. It was a loaded question considering what they were hiding from. He knew that she felt 'okay' about it all. Being her guardian told him that much, but she was worried about what was to come.

She leaned against him as she felt his arm around her waist her head rested against his shoulder. She was glad he was relaxing. "I am ok, I am just so happy that what you found in your memories didn't drive you away from me. That your still here" she smiled and then kissed him passionetly before she moved to rest her head against his should once more

Noah smiled after she settled back against him after her kiss. He just liked having her touching him right now but made him feel more grounded. After what he just went through her touch helped him feel 'grounded' in the present.

"You should know, there is no force on this planet that would drive me from your side." he admitted softly and turned to look at her. It was more than just his vow talking. He truly felt that he could not be happy unless she were in his life. "I truly mean that."

Lily looked up at him as he spoke. Just the way he spoke she knew he Meade every word he said. "I am glad I don't know what I would do if you left me." She was very quiet was she spoke, She reached for his hand under the water holding it in hers

Noah gave her hand a squeeze. He lifted it from the water and placed a kiss on it before lowering them both back beneath the surface. "Let's not find out. I'm quite happy where I am at your side." He smiled and closed his eyes to enjoy both her presence and the warm, massaging jets of water.

It did not take long for the excitement of the day to catch up to him and Noah slipped into a light slumber.

She felt very relaxed in the bath. The jets were working her tired and sore muscles and the warm water seem to south her. She looked over at Noah and smiled he was more relaxed than she was he was sleeping. She let him sleep for a bit before gently waking him up. "Hey you I think it's time to get out of the bath."

Noah is slow to come to, but eventually he sits up a bit groggily and yawns. He turns and smiles at Lily. "I think the day took a bit more out of me than I thought." He admitted sheepishly before going to climb out of the hot tub. His body was red from the water and little bits of steam still rose from it as he moved away from her. With a quick spell, he was dry as a bone, but still tired. He disappeared out of the room for a second to grab boxers before returning to brush his teeth. "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you." He looked at her in the mirror. "Didn't mean to."

She watched as he moved out of the bath. "I figured it would I am glad you could relax though" she moved out of the bath herself but instead of using magic she grabbed a fluffy towel and wrapped herself in it. She then moved to stand next him taking hair down and brushing it out. "Don't be sorry for falling a sleep it's fine" she smiled as she removed the towel and out of nessecity for clothes she conjured on herself a simple white night gown.

Noah watched as she summoned her clothes. He never failed to appreciate how lucky he was to have her and now was no different. "Thank you."

He finished brushing his teeth and moved away from the sink to let Lily do her thing. Noah smiled at her before heading to their shared bedroom and turned down the sheets so that they could settle in for the night. To make sure they were not woken up too early the next day, he closed the blinds to keep the future sunlight out.

Lily smiled and moved to the sink to brush her teeth. Once done she followed him to the bedroom. Lily noticed right away he drew the curtains. "Plan on sleeping in tomorrow?" She laughed as she moved to the bed.

"Well, maybe a bit past sunrise." Noah admitted. "While it's nice waking up that way, I think I'll appreciate a much slower wake up come morning." He crawled into the bed next to her and pulled the blankets up before extinguishing the lights. With the room plunged into a near pitch black darkness, he settled into place beside her. He rested a hand on her hip and began to stroke it with his thumb. "Goodnight, Lillian." He yawned.

"Goodnight" lily quickly fell a sleep. However it wasn't the rest restful sleep she was hoping for. In the middle of night she had what seemed like a pleasant dream which quickly turned into a nightmare. So much so it startled her awake. She looked to Noah was still a sleep and got out of bed. She went the kitchen getting a glass of water. Her whole body was shaking as she stood there, tears were in her eyes never had she had anything feel and be so terrifying as that nightmare.

Something pinged deep inside Noah's mind like an alarm going off. There was an incessant feeling of alarm deep in his subconscious. So much so that he woke quickly from his deep sleep. Immediately, he knew that Lily was not with him. He could sense her nearby and slipped out of bed. On the way, he conjured a pair of cotton pants and padded down the hallway towards her. He found her in the kitchen.

"Hey..." he called softly as he entered as he did not want to scare her. "Are you okay?" just as soft. Noah approached her. She was standing with her back to him so he wrapped his strong arms around her waist from behind to hug her. "What's wrong?"

She was just standing there looking at nothing shaking. Tears rolled freely down her cheeks her glass of water untouched. It wasn't until he was standing behin her that she finally snapped out of it a bit. Once she felt him she quickly turned around dropping her glass of water into the sink breaking it. She her faced pressed against his chest and she just cried. "It was so real, it was so real"

"It's okay, whatever it was... I'm here now." Noah said softly, not even trying to stop her from crying. He ran his fingers along her back in a soothing motion as he tried to figure out what it was that was bothering her. There was nothing here now and she was not physically hurt. A nightmare maybe? "Tell me about it, beloved. You'll feel better afterwards. What's got you so worked up?"

Lily slowly lifted her head and looked at him. There was real fear in her eyes. "I think it was a dream, we were both so happy, I was pregnant and then you asked me to marry you, our lives were perfect, then suddenly we were attack by the same man in the cemetery, he was going to kill me but you stepped between him and I and he killed you. It was so real I don't know how to describe it to you to make you understand how real was, it wasn't like a nightmare, this more of a vision."

Noah nodded and pressed a kiss against her forehead. It was something that he could see himself doing. Noah reached up and stroked her hair. "Lily, I would do anything to protect you. Anything at all, but I meant what I said earlier today. I will not be taken from you." He smiled softly. "Even if it is a vision of a possible future, that's just it. A possibility. We will plan and we will fight this as strongly and as smartly as we can. We are going to win and one day." He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "There will be you, me, and a little one and we are going to be happy."

"How can you be so sure after all both of our parents were killed because of this. How can you be so sure the same won't happen to us" there was still a great deal of fear behind her eyes. Whatever she saw tonight rocked her to her core and she wasn't sure if it as going to be ok.

"It comes down to belief." He explained. "Belief that you and I can overcome anything that's dropped in front of us." Noah reached up and cupped her cheek. "Do not doubt yourself, Lillian Hart. You are powerful and driven. You won't allow anything to happen to me. Just like I will not allow anything to happen to you."

Noah conjured a soft cloth and began to wipe her tears away. "You and me. We're so destined to be together that we found each other a decade after being driven apart. We won't be separated so easily."

She listen to his words, the idea of it all was almost soothing, but she was still afraid. "I want to believe the way you do" she said softly. As he dried her tears she closed her eyes and drew a deep breath trying to calm herself a bit more but she was still shaken.

Noah gave her a gentle smile and hugged her close to him. "Come on, let's get out of the kitchen." Noah took her hand in his and led her outside to the porch. The night was cool and he could hear the waves washing over the sandy beaches. He closed his eyes and concentrated. The thing he was summoning was a bit more complicated than the usual. A large hammock popped into existence and tied itself around the columns of the porch. Noah walked over to it and sat down before pulling Lily onto it with him. "Lay back with me." He said softly. When they were both on the hammock, it began to sway back and forth slowly.

She followed him outside and shivered a bit. It was diffently cooler now than it was during the day. She watched as the hammock appeared and she smiled a bit. She laid in the hammock with him, them summond a blanket to cover them both. "You know I can honestly say I never laid in a hammock before. It's kind of nice"

"If you've never laid in a hammock, you've never quite lived." Noah chided softly as they settled into the large hammock. It was rather comfortable and more than large enough for the two of them. "You know, we've never talked about it, never had the time, really." He started, "But what do you want from your future?"

She laughed a bit at his little joke. She moved closer to him laying her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. At his question she thought a moment. "I don't know, when I was younger I thought I wanted a husband and family, but after my parents were killed I just wanted a chance to be a happy again, if that included a husband and family then great but mostly I just want to be happy." She paused a moment. "And you make me very happy. Happier than I could ever imagine. So I guess you are my future I have been waiting for and dreaming of"

Back
Top Bottom