Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

Noah chuckled softly. "I love you too." He let her go after her little squeeze. "I may take you up on that afterwards." Really, he expected some sort of emotional backlash from it, but really, he had no idea. He could barely remember his real parents. Perhaps this would fix that. Noah scooted away from Lily and began to pull the needed dishes and silverware out for their dinner. He set everything aside and went to lean against the bar to watch Lily.

The dinner smelled heavenly and his mouth was beginning to water. His stomach grumbled loudly as he waited for their dinner to finish. "What do you think about staying in tomorrow? Just the two of us here. Maybe do a bit of swimming and just have some fun to ourselves."

She figured he was need some support after opening the box and she would be there anyway she could. "That sounds like th perfect idea. Especially since we should head back home after tomorrow." She moved to the fridge and got out the salad and then checked on the chicken. It was ready. "Dinner is finally ready" lily got the plates and filled them up. "Where should we eat?"

"On the porch I think." Noah suggested. He grabbed the silverware and drinks before walking outside. There was no table on the porch, but that was easily solved and by the time that Lily had made her way out to join him, a table for two and chairs were set out for them. He was just lighting the candles when she stepped out.

"What do you think?" He asked as he set the drink out for them. "A nice dinner for two."

Lillian grabbed the plates and followed him outside to the porch where a lovely table was sitting where there hadn't been one before. "I think you are using your magic pretty well and for awfully good reasons. It looks great" she set the plates down and took a seat.

"It's really starting to come a bit easier to me." Noah admitted. "I've found that using it for more mundane things helps build control that I don't yet have when it comes to fighting." He smiled, "But we can always talk magical theory later. Let's enjoy our dinner."

Noah opened their drinks and looked down at the chicken. He was ready to dig in. After Lily was settled in, he tasted the chicken and let out a soft groan. "Fantastic." He complimented before trying the sides.

She smiled at his theory. He was right after all the more time he spent using it the better he would be when it really mattered. But he was right discuss that more a different time. She took a bite of her chicken but then blushed "I am glad you like, something I don't make very often so I was worried it wouldn't come out good."

"I don't know if there's anything that you've tried that I haven't liked." He chuckled and fell into a comfortable silence as they ate their dinner together. It was a cozy, familiar feeling for him. One that he hoped to enjoy many more times in the future. Sadly, even the best things had to come to an end and their dinner was winding down. Noah thought about helping her clean up, but knew she would shoo him away to see to his memories. "I'll be back as soon as I can, beloved." Noah promised as he stood from the table. He leaned over her and pressed a soft kiss to her lips before walking inside. He grabbed the box and retreated to the sitting room.

Noah made sure he was comfortable in a large, overstuffed chair before he looked at the box. He almost did not want to open it, but closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening it. There was no pain, no sudden exploding headache, just a sense of sudden clarity as memories he had forgotten as a child began to come back to him.

From his perspective, he relived each memory as if it were happening again. From anyone else watching on, he appeared to be reclined back in the seat with his eyes closed as if he were sleeping.

There dinner was nice however the time of the evening came where he needed to open that. He seemed so clam about it, but she was nervouse for him. What if the box was full of painful sad memories, what if held something that would drive him from her.

She drew a breath and got up from her seat she had to something to focus her mind while he did that. So she cleared the table and went to the kitchen to do the dishes. Her hands shaking as she waited for him to come out of the siting room. She hoped everything would be ok.

The memories started from childhood. It had been a happy, normal childhood. He had friends and was certain that the young girl that kept appearing was none other than Lilian as a child. From what he could tell from the memories, he had been three when he first showed signs of being magical. His mother had refused to give him a cookie, but he had summoned it from her.

The next big memory was that of he and Lillian on playing together. He could almost feel the bond forming between the two of them as children. They were swinging together. It was spring outside. Bright blue skies over head and their parents nearby talking.

The last memory was the most clear and the most painful. It was early in the morning. He was sitting in the living room with a bowl of cereal in his hands while he watched cartoons on TV. There was an explosion as the door was blown in, then his memory went fuzzy from terror as he hid from the loud noise and bright light. He was hiding in his closet as he listened to a fight going on outside the room. It was only after things had gone silent that he crawled out of the closet and into the living room. There was a loud scream as he saw his parents collapsed and unmoving on the floor. A man dressed in black stood over them. The man was staring at him with a smile on his face. The attacker raised his hand to attack once more. A dark orb of energy glowed there for a second, but it was never launched as a bright, burning orb of light slammed into the man from behind.

The very last thing he could remember before passing out was seeing Lily's father approaching.

With a loud gasp, Noah snapped out of it. He sat straight for a long moment as he gathered his thoughts and locations. The memories were once again his, but it was strange knowing they were there and being able to reflect on them. He stared out unfocused for a long moment before blinking and relaxing back into the seat.

Noah looked down at the box. It was nothing more than a fancy oak box now. Empty inside, it's original cargo gone back to where it belonged. He closed it and put it on the table beside him.

He would need to go and see to Lily soon, but for now. He just wanted to sit and absorb everything that had happened to him.

Lily had completed cleaning up the kitchen. Looking at the kitchen door making hpsure he had not reappeared. She needed something else to do to keep herself busy while she waited. She went to the bedroom and made the bed and straighten up a bit.nonce she was done she just sat on the bed looking out the window at the beautiful ocean it seemed to relax her.

Noah sat silently for nearly twenty minutes after coming back to himself. As he did, he cycled through a full range of emotions. Anger. Hatred. Calmness. Each time his emotions became too extreme, he felt something drawing him back and centering him. The bond he shared with Lily was helping to keep him sane and focused. Finally, Noah stood from the seat he was in and left it all behind to search for Lily. He focused on her and found her a moment later in the bedroom.

"You're looking worried." Noah observed as he walked into the room. There was a slight haunted look to his eyes, but over all, he appeared calm and collected. Noah sat on the bed and lay down before looking almost needy as he looked at her. "You were a cute kid, did you know that?"

Lillian jumped when she suddenly heard his voice. She looked at him. She noticed right away he look worn out and a little sad. As he laid down on the bed she moved to lay with him. "Oh was I, but am I cuter now or then." She laughed trying to lighten the mood. But then stopped and looked at him "are you ok?"

"No, I'm not, but I will be. I just need time to really absorb and understand these memories." Noah explained. "There was a lot of happiness in my life, but it ended worse than I ever could have imagined.

Noah let his head fall back onto the pillow A's he looked at the ceiling. "I was there. The day my parents died." he explained softly." It's... I think it's somehow related to the people who attacked you. I don't know why, but they've targeted my family too."

She was afraid of memories liked that for him. She felt sad for him. "I am sorry, I know what it's like to have memories like that and I know nothing I say will make it better for you. But know I am here to talk or listen or whatever you need." She said softly, she wanted to know about what happen maybe it was important for the situation they faced now, but she did not want to push him until he was ready

Noah took a deep, steadying breath as she comforted him. Slowly, he began to speak, explaining everything he could remember about that morning. From the flavor of cereal (Peanutbutter Crunch) to how her father looked when he swept into the room as an avenging angel.

"I definitely think that what happened then and what is happening now is related." He sighed and closed his eyes. "It's weird..." He reflected. "I can remember spending time with you as a kid. Even then, there was a connection between us. Not the same exactly as he have now, but there was something there between us."

She listen as he explained everything even how my father came in to save him. To her it made sense since her father did say their families were close. She drew a did breath as he said that even then there was something between them. She didn't remember him, after all she was younger than him "maybe we need to go back to the archives and talk to my parents, maybe they could shed more light on all this."

"I should probably thank your father as well." Noah admitted. "He did save my life and I am certain that... he made sure I had a childhood." He turned to her and kissed her forehead since she was cuddled against him. "We played together often. I remember one specific time where we were at a park. You and I were playing on the swings while our parents sat together around a picnic table." He smiled at the thought. "Definitely cuter back then, but you've certainly grown into an amazingly beautiful woman."

"We can do that when we go back. For now, just relax with me." Noah yawned. "I'm comfortable here."

She laughed as he called her cuter then than she was now but she was beautiful now. As he got comfortable she moved closer and began to kiss him passionately it was a relief for her that his memories didn't drive him away from her. She moved kissing his lips down his jaw to his neck. Slowly she stopped. "I saw a nice jacuzzi in the bath would you like me to run run you a nice hot bath so you can relax a bit."

"Only if you're in there to join me." He said after returning her kisses. He was appreciative as she tried to comfort and distract him from what was something that weighed heavily on him. "Go ahead, Lily." He urged, "I'll join you in there in just a moment."

Lily looked at him with a little smile. "Alright if I can get you to relax I guess I join you." She gave him a kiss before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. She began to fill the tub. She looked around and with a wave of her hand there were now lite candles around the room providing soft relaxing light for them to enjoy.

Noah did as he promised and simply relaxed on the bed while she ran the water. After a couple short moments, he moved to join her in there. On the way, he stripped down to his boxers ad ensure the clothes were put away properly. At the doorframe, he stopped and leaned against it to watch her. "I must admit, this is about as relaxing as it gets." He loved the mood of the room now with the candles. It was about as intimate a setting as they could get.

Lily was just putting her hair up in a bun so as not to get it wet when he came into the room. "Well good you deserve to have a relaxing time in the bath". She ch can on the water again and it was full so she turned off the water and turned on the jets. "Go a head it's already for you" She began to slowly take off her clothes.

Noah had already slid himself into the water, his troubles momentarily forgotten as the warm embrace took him. When he looked up to see Lily slowly stripping so that she could join him, he could not help but watch. She just had a way of moving that turned him on. Each small motion she made was stoked his desire. By the time she had joined him in the water resting and relaxing was the very last thing on his mind.

She didn't even realize she was being watched as she undressed herself. Once she was undressed she pushed her clothes to the side and then slide into the bath with him. She sighed softly as the water did feel good. She looked at him from her place across from him and smiled. "How are you feeling now?"

Noah smiled at her from where he was sitting. She was far too far away from him for his taste. "I'm feeling like I need you far more than I need to relax right now." He moved to sit beside her. He turned slightly to face her and cupped her cheek with his hand. "You have absolutely no idea just what you do to me, do you?" He teased. "How much I need you." Noah pressed his lips to hers. It was a little different than any kiss he had given her before. He needed her now, needed to find comfort in the embrace of his lover.

Back
Top Bottom